It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Strzok / Page text messages and emails from people involved - 500+ pages

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Latest Strzok / Page text messages / emails from many people involved - 500+ pages ***DIRECT DOWNLOAD***

Here is the latest document dump from Sen. Johnson. 500+ pages of text messages between Strzok and Page.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Let me guess not a single text that resembles two people having an affair.

You would think out of all the texts not even one has a single thing that hints at a relationship.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

You would think out of all the texts not even one has a single thing that hints at a relationship.

Actually according to the media there are texts where page tells strzok never to text her again.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Actually according to the media there are texts where page tells strzok never to text her again.

That's usually what criminals do after they are caught in the act. Clam up and act like they don't know each other. It's rare we get an inside look into their actual planning and then the attempted cover up.

Tick tock....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Stalker or was it textual assault ?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would be very interested to read what's in these but there is no way in hell I'm clicking that link.. sorry.. I'll wait for the synopsis (soon hopefully.. hint hint...)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

In the linked file, its the last text message sent. They were texting heavily until 6/22. The next message was on 6/25 (a sunday) where she asked him to not text her anymore.

That doesn't sound like a break up to me. If i broke up with my GF (been a long time since i had one of those) i would likely say "don't contact me anymore" or "leave me the hell alone you lunatic". "Don't text me again" indicates that only a single mode of communication was made off limits.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Was there anything significant on/around that date that we know about?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
I would be very interested to read what's in these but there is no way in hell I'm clicking that link.. sorry.. I'll wait for the synopsis (soon hopefully.. hint hint...)

It is a safe link. I have downloaded it. No back doors or virus attachments.

ETA - apparently its emails and text messages from everyone we have been seeing in the news relat5ed to this.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think he should have been fired years ago for texting so much at work.

Did this guy even get any work done? They need to look at who was overlooking these employees, this guy was not hired to send text messages.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I don't know, this one could go either way...

"So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about hillary because it can't be traced, you were just venting bc you feel bad that you're gone so much but it can't be helped right now"

Just lover talk, I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Sounds suuuper sexy to me.....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Was there anything significant on/around that date that we know about?

I searched news headlines between 6/20 and 7/1, and saw nothing particular.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I know when I talk politics it sure turns me on !!!!

LOOOOL.

What the frack.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I can't believe that Comey's press statement, from July 2016, *clearing* Hillary was actually drafted in May...two months before she was even interviewed.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hmm.. doesn't really help us much then...

Thanks for looking though

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sorry for the double post.. dunno how to reply to multiple people.

Is that information contained within these messages? That the Comey statement was drafted prior to Hilary being interviewed? That seems like kind of a big deal if true...

Gin

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

He changed president to "another senior government official". Now where have we seen that line before.

Obama pretty much knew everything what Hillary was doing.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sorry for the double post.. dunno how to reply to multiple people.

Is that information contained within these messages? That the Comey statement was drafted prior to Hilary being interviewed? That seems like kind of a big deal if true...

If you download the text messages between Strzok and Page...Comey's original drafts of the July statement appear at the beginning of the document.

Direct Download Link

Also from the HSGAC summary:

There were substantial edits to former FBI Director James Comey’s public statement that served to downplay the severity of Secretary Clinton’s actions, and that the first draft of the memo was distributed for editing two months before key witnesses were interviewed.

Link

I am glad I am not the only one that thinks it's a big deal!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
MYE = Hillary Email Scandal, I assume. But cannot piece together what it stands for.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join