It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Strzok / Page text messages and emails from people involved - 500+ pages

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

That's not vague, it's about as clear as it gets. Look up the purpose of governments employing bread and circus tactics.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If he wrote a few "what if" memos/drafts, I would expect that someone with that kind of obsessive organizational acumen to have not lost a single one of them along the way. To pull off that excuse will require showing me someone of an incredible amount of organization.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Some of you guys never been in love, I guess.

lol, makes ya do crazy #, like text 1000 times a day.

I'm wondering why any of these people are still on the payroll.

Everyone of them had to have violated some protocol or other, let alone broke a law.

There was another text where someone took out POTUS and put in "another senior govt official"

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Xcathdra

Let me guess not a single text that resembles two people having an affair.

Who cares? I don't care if they were plugging each other all over Kingdom Come. What matters is what they were discussing in their texts (an "Insurance Policy" against the President).

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There's so many texts because they were actively colluding to fix an investigation and stop Trump. How many time is Russia mentioned in the texts?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
There's so many texts because they were actively colluding to fix an investigation and stop Trump. How many time is Russia mentioned in the texts?

And what guy texts, "OMG" to a girl, unless he is sleeping with her or gay?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

they were actively colluding to fix an investigation

On government issued phones. Government issued phones they knew would save every conversation they ever had on them. Unless they're the dumbest criminals I've ever heard of I doubt they'd do that if they didn't want to get caught.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

On government issued phones. Government issued phones they knew would save every conversation they ever had on them. Unless they're the dumbest criminals I've ever heard of I doubt they'd do that if they didn't want to get caught.

They are dumb, they had phones to text about hillary.

Let's see them texts.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yet they were evil masterminds in some people's opinions. They wouldn't be in the positions they're in if they were that ridiculously dumb. It's akin to using a company phone that records all your calls and calling your drug dealer on it and setting up a drug deal on company property.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Indrasweb

Hundreds? Try thousands upon thousands of texts, hundreds per day between the two, that doesn't seem a bit odd to you guys? People that are continuously together spending days at a time TEXTING each other?

The number of texts is not odd at all: texts add up REAL quick.

The first time I went to Mexico, I was naive and chose a plan with my cell provider that had me pay a set amount of money that week for a specific smount of texts...I think it was 500 texts (international cell phone plan) Every text over that 500th text cost something (20 cents each or 50 cents each, I don't remember). Let me tell you, I hit that 500 ceiling within days. When I got my phone bill the next month, it hurt badly! Needless to say, my next trip to Mexico I paid for the unlimited texts plan.

If you're someone who texts, think about it: each text that you send counts and each text that they send counts, so if you send 500 texy's between you, that's 250 texts each. People send a lot of short and one-word texts when they reply to one another. Example:

"I'll meet you at the dungeon at 6pm so we can 'get some exercise' before the rest of the secret society shows up for the meeting at 6:15 😉😉😉" (Strozk)

"15 minutes? You're only gonna last 15 minutes?" (Page)

"Ok let's meet at 5:55" (S)

"Great" (P)

"Bring your strap-on" (S)

"Not again, Peter" (P)

"Pretty please? Daddy wants the strap-on" (S)

"Fine" (P)

"Thanks" (S)

"Whatever" (P)

See that's 10 texts right there, simply arranging a time to meet. I'm sure they had lots of back-and-forth on matters of work. Texts add up quickly.

edit on 7-2-2018 by KansasGirl because: I meant 555 not 655

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Exactly.

Russia is never mentioned, but Watergate was!

Bingo.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

They are dumb, they had phones to text about hillary.

Let's see them texts.

Yes, if say dumb, like many criminals, sloppy. More importantly they never thought the texts would be released or they would get caught. In their minds they feel they are justified and emboldened bc Kbama had their backs and they were getting their candidate elected.

I'm also serious about the Russia question. I don't have the texts, but I think it will be very important to see how much they actually discussed or even mentioned Russia in terms of stopping them as opposed to stopping Trump. If they only mention Trump, then it bolsters the case they this was purely politically motivated and not for national security.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Exactly.

Russia is never mentioned, but Watergate was!

Bingo.

Yes sir! That's where I'm going here.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So they had enough time to text each other all day every day and still concoct and carry out this master plan that was only caught because they were using government issued phones that they knew recorded everything they did on them? Then the texts are released by the very same agencies that no one trusted until they started releasing them and people believe there is no ulterior motive behind these releases by these obviously corrupt agencies that have been known to conduct psyops in the past?

Yeah, sounds legit. Every single thing went wrong for these masterminds when all they had to do was buy secondary phones that no one would have never had the chance of knowing about. Things got even worse for them when obviously corrupt agencies started releasing this "truth" for the public to salivate over for months on end, seemingly making sure public opinion is at the forefront of the investigation.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Indeed. Now since at the time Trump was just elected
to POTUS, yet Obama was in still in Office, Trump
was just putting together his staff.

Comey was still FBI Director.

But they were still busy texting and talking about Watergate.
Where exactly does this fit in to the scheme of things?

It seems this was part of The Insurance Policy.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Also in March, Page seems to be concerned about whether the things they say about Mr. Trump can be found out. "So look, you say we can text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it cant be traced," she wrote.

"Sessions for AG," Strzok texted, along with a profanity. Page replied, "Good god."

They were not a fan of Sessions. I can now understand why Trump was so upset that Sessions recused himself. I don't know how they justify Page/stzrok still working for the FBI?

edit on 7-2-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It is beyond belief these two still may have access to National
Security Secrets. So many leaks, could these two be involved?

Rand Paul has sent an inquiry into this, asking if their security
clearances have been revoked.

It appears that Wray and Sessions may indeed be cleaning house,
I applaud them for this. They are probably following protocol
to deal with reprimands in house.

Strzok was demoted to a desk job, so at least there is that.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So they had enough time to text each other all day every day and still concoct and carry out this master plan

Yes.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So they had enough time to text each other all day every day and still concoct and carry out this master plan that was only caught because they were using government issued phones that they knew recorded everything they did on them? Then the texts are released by the very same agencies that no one trusted until they started releasing them and people believe there is no ulterior motive behind these releases by these obviously corrupt agencies that have been known to conduct psyops in the past?

Yeah, sounds legit. Every single thing went wrong for these masterminds when all they had to do was buy secondary phones that no one would have never had the chance of knowing about. Things got even worse for them when obviously corrupt agencies started releasing this "truth" for the public to salivate over for months on end, seemingly making sure public opinion is at the forefront of the investigation.

So you think they were out there pouring cement between text?!

They worked in an office!

With computers and keyboards an stuff!

Had the phone in their pocket in the crapper too.

Don't try to tell me they didn't have time to do their day job and overthrow an elected POTUS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join