It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Strzok / Page text messages and emails from people involved - 500+ pages

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It is beyond belief these two still may have access to National
Security Secrets. So many leaks, could these two be involved?

Rand Paul has sent an inquiry into this, asking if their security
clearances have been revoked.

It appears that Wray and Sessions may indeed be cleaning house,
I applaud them for this. They are probably following protocol
to deal with reprimands in house.

Strzok was demoted to a desk job, so at least there is that.

Not enough!

He and his Jezabel should be FIRED with charges pending.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Indrasweb

You don't have to answer obviously but I am genuinely interested in hearing what it is you think is actually going on here...

Bread and circus.

Wait, so these two knew this was all going to happen, and decided to troll the public and set up this elaborate texting fiasco? You win the internet today. The most fantastic stretch I have ever heard. Bravo.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He is just continuing his Officer Barbrady shtick.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Indrasweb

Hundreds? Try thousands upon thousands of texts, hundreds per day between the two, that doesn't seem a bit odd to you guys? People that are continuously together spending days at a time TEXTING each other?

You don't have a teenage daughter, do you ?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Some of you guys never been in love, I guess.

lol, makes ya do crazy #, like text 1000 times a day.

I'm wondering why any of these people are still on the payroll.

Everyone of them had to have violated some protocol or other, let alone broke a law.

There was another text where someone took out POTUS and put in "another senior govt official"

Exactly! I was in a new relationship with someone back home during my Mexico trip that got me an $800 phone bill for all those damn texts. They add up quickly.

But you and I don't know what we're talking about. 3NLIGHT thinks that these two FBI agents made all of those texts up to release to us now to distract from something else they don't want us to see.

Sure, that's more logical than just texting a lot.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Just checked my phone, 385 texts yesterday between me and my girl and we live in the same apartment/were only really away from each other for about 10 hours.

For bonus points I looked at how many texts went between me and my ex wife in January, a little over 5000 each.

While I might agree with you on this being a bizarre public spectacle designed to generate lots of talk and no action. In no way are the actual amount of text messages somehow a smoking gun proof of this. They're actually pretty normal.

Note: most of you text far more than you think you do by the way.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Damnit LOL

Though I will point out that this includes women you've slept with but don't anymore...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

HAHAHA!!

^5

Someone else who can still find humor when the rest of the internet seems to have forgotten to remove the hangers before putting their clothes on when discussing this subject!

Triple points for the humor being dirty as hell.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
12/18/2018

Office of Inspector General's Report on recovering deleted Peter Strzok and Lisa Page text messages.

Overview: oig.justice.gov...

Summary: The OIG forensically recovered thousands of text messages from FBI mobile devices issued to Strzok and Page through its multiple extraction efforts.

Approximately 9,311 text messages were recovered from Strzok's S5 during the collection tool failure period.

Approximately I0,760 text messages were recovered from Page's S5 during the collection tool failure period.

The OIG's forensic recovery efforts also identified additional relevant text messages from outside the collection tool failure period.

Full Report (16 Pages): www.oversight.gov...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join