It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Memo Release Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ausername
FIRST EXCERPTS ARE OUT NOW!!

Fox News is reporting NOW live!!

It's happening!!!

And so it begins. . . .

IN A WORLD...
edit on 2-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Fox reporting the memo says that without the dossier, the fisa warrant on carter page would not have been allowed.

If this is true, it is the biggest political scandal in my lifetime, as it is the Obama admin using paid oppo research from their own party to spy on their opponent.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
FOX says it's still not up on website...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Fox reporting the memo says that without the dossier, the fisa warrant on carter page would not have been allowed.

If this is true, it is the biggest political scandal in my lifetime, as it is the Obama admin using paid oppo research from their own party to spy on their opponent.

Poisonous tree.....

LMAO ..

Come and get this plate of crow shills!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The House Intelligence Committee has released its controversial memo outlining alleged abuses of secret surveillance by the FBI and Justice Department in the Trump-Russia investigation. Here are some key points:

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Liberals are tired of all the winning, that's why they're so mad at Trump and Conservatives.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They tried to subvert an election by allowing their bias to overcome their professionalism. Ground breaking? Not to me. But I wouldn't defend the FBI anyway.

How did they try to subvert the election?

Except Benghazi isn't right here, in front of us, happening as we speak.

True. What that means is anything and everything is on the table, when it comes to the Right Wing going after those they dislike.

At this point, it's costing us millions. I wish there were conservatives around to care about such a thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications. 

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

Going to need to see some HARD evidence of these claims.

IF this is true however then there are going to be some serious wobblers thrown and some major fallout, and rightly so....
edit on 2-2-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: ausername
Free beer and popcorn for all interested conservatives.

Also, for our liberal friends safe spaces with plenty of tissues, coloring books and crayons should be made available.

Don't worry I'll take a few of our die hard shills/members to build a bear and for a ice cream when this is all over with.

#MAGA.

Ummm...how nice of you...be sure to log in as you pick them up from the asylum...

Oh...and drool cups...stock up on lots of those...cause you know...drool and ice cream...

Not...a pretty picture...

Funny...just not pretty...

YouSir

link   

So are you guys just going to believe what the memos states, even though it's accuracy has been questioned?

Ok. That's fine.

At least we know who we are dealing with.
edit on 2-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here is McCain's statement about the memo

link   

originally posted by: introvert

So you guys just believe what the memos states, even though it's accuracy has been questioned?

Ok. That's fine.

why not you believed the dossier....

link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Learn yourself what a safe space is...

a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional or physical harm.

Those were designed specifically for liberals. Especially in the Trump era.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Here is McCain's statement about the memo

Lock his ass up to!!

#MAGA

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So you guys just believe what the memos states, even though it's accuracy has been questioned?

Ok. That's fine.

No, I didn't.

But thanks for making incorrect assumptions.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ok. That's fine.

It more than that.

He had no problem with the public seeing the dossier, and that being investigated.

But releasing any info that could show wrong doing in the intel agencies is alll of the sudden bad an attack on those agencies.

This is an opion shared by most of the dmeocrats.

It is obvious to see they are not interested in transparency or solving corruption, but just want top get trump.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Ummm...jeez...the original dossier dumbass...

I was wondering when ole songbird was going to start chirping...he's been uncharacteristically quiet these last few weeks...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ok. That's fine.

No, I didn't.

But thanks for making incorrect assumptions.

No worries!! No different from your incorrect assumptions about the memo being false...

Only difference between me and you is I can legitimately post this.... #WINNING

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join