It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Memo Release Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Do you really believe the FBI to be worthy of defense? Remove Trump and the rest of this affair from the equation and look at the remainder of the evidence against the FBI. The torching of women and children in Waco. The entrapment on mentally challenged people and calling them terrorists. Their complicit actions in the terror attack at the Dallas Mosque a couple years back. Ruby Ridge. Olympic Park Bomber, and the subsequent harassing literally to death of RIchard Jewell, an innocent man.

Yes. I do believe they are worth defending. It would be dishonest of me to say they have not had their share of incredibly horrible mistakes, including what they had a hand in in Waco, but the vast majority of what they are being accused of right now is complete conspiracy.

Ya, they found some biased nuts in their ranks. That does not mean they did not do their job according to the law and unbiased.

If we want to level charges at the FBI, let's bring real evidence of real wrongdoing and not take the smallest tidbits of information out of content for the sake of personal political narrative.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: kurthall
3 indictments and counting. Those are not going to just go away.

I'd take bets on that, actually.

In fact, i'd bet by this time next week the entire Mueller investigation will unravel.

How would this memo effect Mueller investigation?

These things would need to be proven, debated, and tried. That isn't going to happen I a congressional week.

They still have to do their fundraising for 3/4 of the week. That is way too much work.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Assassin82

Yeah, and the president has been told, it should not be released.

Yeah, by those with the most to lose.

It is exactly the lack of transparency that allows for the partisan games and cheap political points you complain about... not to mention the criminal corruption we all know is taking place to one extent or another.

Give us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and we'll figure it out.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Do you really believe the FBI to be worthy of defense? Remove Trump and the rest of this affair from the equation and look at the remainder of the evidence against the FBI. The torching of women and children in Waco. The entrapment on mentally challenged people and calling them terrorists. Their complicit actions in the terror attack at the Dallas Mosque a couple years back. Ruby Ridge. Olympic Park Bomber, and the subsequent harassing literally to death of RIchard Jewell, an innocent man.

Why on Earth would you think the FBI worthy of defense?

They do not care as long as Trump is not right.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I think this MEMO is just the start.

As others have mentioned, the OIG report is going to be the major scandal once it comes out.

I do not think the MEMO is a distraction as some have speculated, I think it is preparing the consciousness of the masses to see just how bad the corruption really is.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kurthall

Well, I was really hoping it could go at least one page before devolving.

Hopes shattered.

Stay classy.

What is to be expected given someone is basically calling dibs on the thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yeah, and the president has been told, it should not be released.

Yes.
Told by the people that are apparently implicated in wrongdoing.
Surprising?
No.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Then investigate it. Because the evidence suggests there is something far deeper than a conspiracy. And this is just the evidence that we have seen to date.

For years we have talked about Executive Branch agencies being weaponized and doing things that seemed to defy legality. This is where that rubber meets the road. If its investigated and nothing comes of it....fine. But to try to shut it down before its looked at, calling it a conspiracy, just seems short sighted.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

He had 2.4 Million less viewers than Obama

Those were the 2.4 million illegals and dead people that voted for Obama....doesnt count.
But zombies are people too , you know.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Free beer and popcorn for all interested conservatives.

Also, for our liberal friends safe spaces with plenty of tissues, coloring books and crayons should be made available.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Then investigate it. Because the evidence suggests there is something far deeper than a conspiracy. And this is just the evidence that we have seen to date.

For years we have talked about Executive Branch agencies being weaponized and doing things that seemed to defy legality. This is where that rubber meets the road. If its investigated and nothing comes of it....fine. But to try to shut it down before its looked at, calling it a conspiracy, just seems short sighted.

There is an investigation. The Senate judiciary has put together an actual report for IG.

The IG is doing the real investigation. The memo is going to make his work much harder.
edit on 2-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: luthier

This memo won't effect the investigation.

Look around the entire legislative branch. Demands from every executive agency to provide information for investigation. There is no investigative branch within the purview of the POTUS that isn't being pushed right now, other than the IRS. And Im sure their day will come when its all said and done.

Its the information many of these people have access to that are not yet released. Names, dates, detail...and the congressional oversight is digging in. This is what will end the investigation.

link   

I suspect the memo is based mostly on stuff Horowitz has which made it to congress.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes. I do believe they are worth defending. It would be dishonest of me to say they have not had their share of incredibly horrible mistakes, including what they had a hand in in Waco, but the vast majority of what they are being accused of right now is complete conspiracy.

Ya, they found some biased nuts in their ranks. That does not mean they did not do their job according to the law and unbiased.

If we want to level charges at the FBI, let's bring real evidence of real wrongdoing and not take the smallest tidbits of information out of content for the sake of personal political narrative.

So you read the memo? If not how do you know what is conspiracy or not...

Don't worry you can stop towing the line here in about 30 mins.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Also, for our liberal friends safe spaces with plenty of tissues, coloring books and crayons should be made available.

Don't worry I'll take a few of our die hard shills/members to build a bear and for a ice cream when this is all over with.

#MAGA.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This memo won't effect the investigation.

Look around the entire legislative branch. Demands from every executive agency to provide information for investigation. There is no investigative branch within the purview of the POTUS that isn't being pushed right now, other than the IRS. And Im sure their day will come when its all said and done.

Its the information many of these people have access to that are not yet released. Names, dates, detail...and the congressional oversight is digging in. This is what will end the investigation.

Of coarse it will. Investigators work best in quiet.

From finding unbiased juries to people disappearing or using proxies to compromise evidence, investigators usually don't blab out their investigation before trials.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I always have to laugh at conservative comments about "safe spaces", when they openly use forums like this as a "safe space" to bash liberals non-stop.

Hrmmm.
edit on 2-2-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I suspect the memo is based mostly on stuff Horowitz has which made it to congress.

It is. But apparently nunes hasn't even viewed the fisa application.

If he exaggerated or misrepresented anything it will also hurt the investigation.

Given his track record, voting record etc..not real impressed.
edit on 2-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

OK...but you just took the phrase I used and twisted it out of context of what I was saying.

You asked if i thought the memo would cause the Mueller investigation to stop, to which I replied that it wouldn't effect that investigation.

Your reply has nothing to do with that conversation.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I see what you are trying to do. But, this will not wrangle in, or stop the star and flag addicts from posting minute by minute updates on this issue.

It's an ATS attention whore cash cow.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join