It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Memo Release Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

So you guys just believe what the memos states, even though it's accuracy has been questioned?

Ok. That's fine.

At least we know who we are dealing with.

why not you believed the dossier....

It more than that.

He had no problem with the public seeing the dossier, and that being investigated.

But releasing any info that could show wrong doing in the intel agencies is alll of the sudden bad an attack on those agencies.

This is an opion shared by most of the dmeocrats.

It is obvious to see they are not interested in transparency or solving corruption, but just want top get trump.

Believe me introvert is pissed even Page is going to walk...Guess we now know why those attorney's quit....

POISIONIOUS TREES

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Now that the two-party circus sideshow has effectively shattered American confidence in the institution of law and order at the federal level, we can move on to destroying congress (representative government), free elections and the Supreme Court. We'll be a weaponized leper colony in no time at this rate.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

No worries!! No different from your incorrect assumptions about the memo being false...

I did not say that either.

0 for 2 so far.

Only difference between me and you is I can legitimately post this.... #WINNING

Why would I even want to post some hashtag nonsense? I'm not a teenager.

Are you?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

So you guys just believe what the memos states, even though it's accuracy has been questioned?

Ok. That's fine.

At least we know who we are dealing with.

why not you believed the dossier....

It more than that.

He had no problem with the public seeing the dossier, and that being investigated.

But releasing any info that could show wrong doing in the intel agencies is alll of the sudden bad an attack on those agencies.

This is an opion shared by most of the dmeocrats.

It is obvious to see they are not interested in transparency or solving corruption, but just want top get trump.

Believe me introvert is pissed even Page is going to walk...Guess we now know why those attorney's quit....

POISIONIOUS TREES

I really don't care, actually. It doesn't affect me, regardless. But you guys keep making things up as you go along. Seems to be your thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Here is McCain's statement about the memo

Lol even as the entire Russian Collusion narrative is about to implode the DNC/DOJ/FBI this demented old man is still parroting his deep state narrative!!

I can not wait for this POS to exposed like the rest of them!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You have just described every politicians the world over. It doesn't what side they belong too, they all lie to make them look good in the eyes of voters, to gain more money for their reelection efforts.

The IG report is the most important part of this sad affair and apparently from the retirements and demotions within the FBI must skewer the same people.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
FISA needs to be debated.

IMO either way whether this memo is embellished or its 100 percent on the level there is no excuse for passing FISA expansion without debate.

FISA has been abused over and over and it's not news that it has. Reno, Ashcroft etc have all abused the FISA courts.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

IMO either way whether this memo is embellished or its 100 percent on the level there is no excuse for passing FISA expansion without debate.

FISA has been abused over and over and it's not news that it has. Reno, Ashcroft etc have all abused the FISA courts.

I can't wait to use it in 2020..

LOL you think your dossier was good, just wait!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I can't wait to use it in 2020..

LOL you think your dossier was good, just wait!!

My dossier?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is this the main thread?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this the main thread?

It was an attempt, but failed as expected.

No offense to the Op!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Is this the main thread?

No offense to the Op!

None taken. Wishful thinking on my part. Lol

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Now that the two-party circus sideshow has effectively shattered American confidence in the institution of law and order at the federal level, we can move on to destroying congress (representative government), free elections and the Supreme Court. We'll be a weaponized leper colony in no time at this rate.

So you'd rather not know? Ignorance is bliss right? As long as it harms republicans

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Is this the main thread?

No offense to the Op!

Notice how a certain member knowingly made a duplicate of the other memo thread? Within minutes?

Cash cow, as I said. Lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Is this the main thread?

There are several, pick one, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

You have zero context but you believe that the FISA judge had nothing BUT the Steele Dossier when he signed the warrant? You believe both the judge and the FBI presented no corroborating evidence whatsoever and simply signed the initial warrant and the three following extensions, based on the understanding of a partisan intelligence hawk in Congress?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So if I’m reading this correctly, the previously top secret/confidential memo that was later declassified tells us the same information that was previously leaked. Minus a few parts such as directly naming media sources such as CNN, Yahoo, etc as being used to push the anti-trump narrative.

Does that mean that the previous information about the memo that we already knew about was leaked top secret/classified information? If that’s the case...then that’s an issue all in itself, no? Meaning that’s it’s own ethical violation.

With that said, this makes it an official accusation to actual individuals within government and the DOJ past and present. Trump can’t just sit on this. His presidency is forever relegated to the outcome of this accusation. If he has any chance of being remembered with honor and dignity as a US president, then he must see this through to the end and come out victorious. Also, I feel like numerous guilty verdicts are the only way we can ever rebuild trust and faith in BOTH our government and justice system. The media doesn’t count...journalistic integrity will never return.

So...what’s next? A special council? Congressional investigation? For next 3 years, this will completely dominate the headline unless it’s quickly proven to be an over dramatic attempt by the top republicans to end the Mueller investigation.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Is this the main thread?

No offense to the Op!

Notice how a certain member knowingly made a duplicate of the other memo thread? Within minutes?

Funny how you're worried about ATS or it's members being corrupt but could care less about the FBI.

Now we all know who were dealing with!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Lol.

Let the he said she said begin...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Is this the main thread?

No offense to the Op!

I saw. Everyone knew that was coming. I feel like certain members lives are based around posting on ATS. But to each their own.

I’m certainly not offended by it. I’m just more than confident that that discussion will be the same as every other thread posted by the regulars with the same tasteless insults seen everyday. Maybe a better conversation can exist...maybe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join