It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Memo Release Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All signs point to "The Memo" being released sometime today. Our always reliable mainstream media affiliates are both painting it in very different shades.

The left claims it to be an attempt by the right to undermine the Mueller investigation.

The right claims it to be undeniable proof of deep state corruption at the highest of levels.

Now, I'm not one to post on here for stars and flags. And I am very much sick and tired of the same ole' Trump Train that's been steaming through ATS for the past 2 years. So I decided to go ahead and make this thread because...

1. It has the potential to be a major form of exoneration/vindication/justification/substantiation for anyone who has ever tried to look behind the giant curtain that is our corrupt government and the bright shiny lights of the MSM.

2. Though centered around Trump, Mueller, FBI, DOJ, Deep State, etc.., this may very well be a matter that deserves every seeing eye, open mind, and thought provoking perspective possible to find the truth of what's going on within our Government and justice system.

3. It turns out to be a political game of chess that has us all roped into it and we'll never get a significant outcome from it and we can all be angry at them for taking us for a ride.

I'm sure the regulars who inundate the ATS boards with their typical left vs right or right vs left agendas are on their toes waiting for the Memo to drop. And I'm hoping to beat them to the punch here because....

We need this to be as close to a fair, balanced, open-minded conversation as possible. It doesn't matter what side you stand for, what matters is the preservation of our Republic and the Democracy that governs it. So I hope that the role of this post is set a neutral tone where finger pointing and name calling is minimized and the mature and responsible discussion of this looming issue can occur.

With that said...Let's see that memo!

(Mods...I'm hoping this is an adequate place for this because it doesn't deserve the vitriol that becomes of the mud pit....but you're call, of course)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I see what you are trying to do. But, this will not wrangle in, or stop the star and flag addicts from posting minute by minute updates on this issue.

It's an ATS attention whore cash cow.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The Memo Release Thread

Another one???

CanΒ΄t you guys just wait till that damned thing is released, read it and talk about that stuff then, instead of making prediction after prediction???

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The memo is redundant imo. I say release the I.G. report, that's where the info is. But we will never see it, and we all know why.

But, as much as I enjoy to sling mud- I hope your thread goes well. We might even be able to behave like adults for 10-15 minutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Get ready for the new "Memorial Day" parade.

Happy Groundhog Day !! 🀐

😰

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the memo is not released. If they don't release it you can bet it is because it is actually inconsequential and the Repubs didn't want the embarrassment of parading this garbage around for the last few weeks. .

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I hate that we don't have discussions and conversations anymore. Not just ATS...anywhere. Debate is a great thing. But we must be willing to seek the truth, accept that we are wrong and deny ignorance.

And yes, I'm certain there will be several mudpit threads where people can retreat to the standard operating procedures of disaggreance...but I'm hoping for the intellectual contributions that can politely and professionally break all this down for us in a civilized manner to have a home.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

The "Memo" is going to expose government sponsored corruption at the highest levels πŸš‘

That Memo is based on sworn testimonies and real evidence, not speculations.

All happened prior to Trump.

πŸ“–

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeah, and the president has been told, it should not be released. Its a sad day in America, that we have a LIAR, in the office, who tries to discredit our Intel. He will lie about anything and everything, in the name of making himself look good to those who believe him. He will throw anyone and anything under the bus.

He lied about TV ratings for gosh sake, I mean REALLY? He had 2.4 Million less viewers than Obama, yet said he broke records and had the most viewers "In HISTORY". Sad thing is some people believe him.

No matter what is in this memo, it wont change trump and the Russia investigation. 3 indictments and counting. Those are not going to just go away.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Anyone looking for views on Twitter might try #MemoDay

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Well, I was really hoping it could go at least one page before devolving.

Hopes shattered.

Stay classy.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah, and the president has been told, it should not be released. Its a sad day in America, that we have a LIAR, in the office, who tries to discredit our Intel. He will lie about anything and everything, in the name of making himself look good to those who believe him. He will throw anyone and anything under the bus.

You are correct. Trump and the extreme Right Wing will throw anyone under the bus if it helps their narratives.

In this case, they are throwing law enforcement under the bus.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Do you really believe the FBI to be worthy of defense? Remove Trump and the rest of this affair from the equation and look at the remainder of the evidence against the FBI. The torching of women and children in Waco. The entrapment on mentally challenged people and calling them terrorists. Their complicit actions in the terror attack at the Dallas Mosque a couple years back. Ruby Ridge. Olympic Park Bomber, and the subsequent harassing literally to death of RIchard Jewell, an innocent man.

Why on Earth would you think the FBI worthy of defense?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So I hope that the role of this post is set a neutral tone where finger pointing and name calling is minimized and the mature and responsible discussion of this looming issue can occur.

Very much appreciated -- and I wish you the best of luck!

My greatest hope upon the release of The Memo(s), is that we learn and understand how the system and process were compromised and perverted in order to allow AND PROTECT such criminal corruption. It's the only for us to know and understand how to FIX the problem so it cannot happen again.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
3 indictments and counting. Those are not going to just go away.

I'd take bets on that, actually.

In fact, i'd bet by this time next week the entire Mueller investigation will unravel.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Because Trump.

Why won't anyone let Trump fail on his own merits?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I suspect Trump has been up to his eyeballs in women of questionably young age. If so, his day of reckoning may be coming. Until then, im happy to see him light fire to the executive agencies that went rogue.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Sounds considerably more important than Russians and such. Who's going to head that charge?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Is it true what they say. The Memo is being released today...

edit on 2-2-2018 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

dont you understand. its about influencing reality

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join