It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Memo Release Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ah sorry.

You just said by next time next week it will be over.

I was just saying next week is pretty ambitious for people who barely work.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I was just saying next week is pretty ambitious for people who barely work.

LMAO

A very salient point, might I add.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kurthall

Well, I was really hoping it could go at least one page before devolving.

Hopes shattered.

Stay classy.

What is to be expected given someone is basically calling dibs on the thread.

Not calling dibs on a thread. Just hoping to get the conversation going in an intellectually appropriate manner. But it didn’t take long for the hatred to start.

If the memo is released today, and it has the potential ramifications indicated by some media and government officials...then myself, personally, and hopefully many others like me, want to be able to discuss without mud pit type behavior.

I hope I’m not asking too much or for the impossible.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I applaud your effort OP but if you think that there aren't going to be another 10 threads in the first half an hour of the memo's release, all throwing as much poop as possible, then I'm afraid you're in for a disappointment.

We didn't even get halfway down page 1 of this thread.

It's going to be a race to the bottom.

Edit because I replied to the wrong poster by accident. Apologies.
edit on 2-2-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Release after msm prime time. Deny them the prize. Drive tapper crazy again today.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

To find the guilt, you must find the salt.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Do you really believe the FBI to be worthy of defense? Remove Trump and the rest of this affair from the equation and look at the remainder of the evidence against the FBI. The torching of women and children in Waco. The entrapment on mentally challenged people and calling them terrorists. Their complicit actions in the terror attack at the Dallas Mosque a couple years back. Ruby Ridge. Olympic Park Bomber, and the subsequent harassing literally to death of RIchard Jewell, an innocent man.

Yes. I do believe they are worth defending. It would be dishonest of me to say they have not had their share of incredibly horrible mistakes, including what they had a hand in in Waco, but the vast majority of what they are being accused of right now is complete conspiracy.

Ya, they found some biased nuts in their ranks. That does not mean they did not do their job according to the law and unbiased.

If we want to level charges at the FBI, let's bring real evidence of real wrongdoing and not take the smallest tidbits of information out of content for the sake of personal political narrative.

For now, yes, it is only here say and conspiracy. I like your references to their past mistakes. Wasn’t The waco disaster because of Janet Reno pushing he buttons behind the scenes? I was only 11 or 12 when that happened. But what I’ve seen in documentaries demonstrates a lot of bad judgment within our justice system.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Ats Needs to start an obama forum for all the threads coming. Seriously.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Then investigate it. Because the evidence suggests there is something far deeper than a conspiracy. And this is just the evidence that we have seen to date.

I disagree. The evidence we have seen suggests biased people work within the FBI. How is that ground-breaking?

For years we have talked about Executive Branch agencies being weaponized and doing things that seemed to defy legality.

You guys have talked about such things. Do not include me in such things.

This is where that rubber meets the road. If its investigated and nothing comes of it....fine. But to try to shut it down before its looked at, calling it a conspiracy, just seems short sighted.

At this point, it appears conspiracies have become part of the equation and mean more than the real truth behind the matters.

For example: Benghazi.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
FIRST EXCERPTS ARE OUT NOW!!

Fox News is reporting NOW live!!

It's happening!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Do you really believe the FBI to be worthy of defense? Remove Trump and the rest of this affair from the equation and look at the remainder of the evidence against the FBI. The torching of women and children in Waco. The entrapment on mentally challenged people and calling them terrorists. Their complicit actions in the terror attack at the Dallas Mosque a couple years back. Ruby Ridge. Olympic Park Bomber, and the subsequent harassing literally to death of RIchard Jewell, an innocent man.

Yes. I do believe they are worth defending. It would be dishonest of me to say they have not had their share of incredibly horrible mistakes, including what they had a hand in in Waco, but the vast majority of what they are being accused of right now is complete conspiracy.

Ya, they found some biased nuts in their ranks. That does not mean they did not do their job according to the law and unbiased.

If we want to level charges at the FBI, let's bring real evidence of real wrongdoing and not take the smallest tidbits of information out of content for the sake of personal political narrative.

For now, yes, it is only here say and conspiracy. I like your references to their past mistakes. Wasn’t The waco disaster because of Janet Reno pushing he buttons behind the scenes? I was only 11 or 12 when that happened. But what I’ve seen in documentaries demonstrates a lot of bad judgment within our justice system.

A lot of bad judgement, but I think that mostly came from the Reno and the ATF.

link   

originally posted by: ausername
FIRST EXCERPTS ARE OUT NOW!!

Fox News is reporting NOW live!!

It's happening!!!

And so it begins. . . .

link   
I’ve got a 35 minute drive. Some online sources claim the release will happen within the next hour. Maybe:..I’ll see you guys in the other side.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Memo says the FBI/FISA Court used MSM trash to show cause !!!!!!!!!

All venomously against Trump

😆

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Trump just signed off on the release for today. Link:

www.cnn.com...
edit on 2-2-2018 by lostbook because: add word

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: kurthall

Yeah, and the president has been told, it should not be released. Its a sad day in America, that we have a LIAR, in the office, who tries to discredit our Intel. He will lie about anything and everything, in the name of making himself look good to those who believe him. He will throw anyone and anything under the bus.

You are correct. Trump and the extreme Right Wing will throw anyone under the bus if it helps their narratives.

In this case, they are throwing law enforcement under the bus.

What is it you always say?

Provve that that was trump intent.

I find it funny you and others had no problem with info being released showing that the exceutive branch may have engaged in wrong doing, yet you lament showing any info showing the intel agencies engaged in wrong doing.

Further proving that you are not interested in transparency, but only cheering for your side.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Obama spied, swamp dried.

link   
Trump has okayed the release.

Unredacted.
edit on R582018-02-02T10:58:58-06:00k582Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   

Then investigate it. Because the evidence suggests there is something far deeper than a conspiracy. And this is just the evidence that we have seen to date.

I disagree. The evidence we have seen suggests biased people work within the FBI. How is that ground-breaking?

They tried to subvert an election by allowing their bias to overcome their professionalism. Ground breaking? Not to me. But I wouldn't defend the FBI anyway.

For years we have talked about Executive Branch agencies being weaponized and doing things that seemed to defy legality.

You guys have talked about such things. Do not include me in such things.

This is where that rubber meets the road. If its investigated and nothing comes of it....fine. But to try to shut it down before its looked at, calling it a conspiracy, just seems short sighted.

At this point, it appears conspiracies have become part of the equation and mean more than the real truth behind the matters.

For example: Benghazi.

Except Benghazi isn't right here, in front of us, happening as we speak.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join