It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The UFO are very real. What they are I cannot say. In the Wikileaks Podesta leaks they talk about them and zero energy devices. Whats happening now is different. Its a distraction for msm and alt news to move concentration away from stuff like this.

Thank you for all your work in this thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
"Timing is Everything"

House Intel Committee Voting Monday 5:00pm to Release Memo…

This seems to be making its way to the public at lightening speed in terms of how fast Washington usually works, so it has me wondering if it is strategically significant in "Controlling the Narrative".... Seems that once the vote is over / a day to get it in order for public release would be the day AFTER

the STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS

& the ## twat storm folks are planning...

Which to me also heightens the chance for FF. Anyone else find the timing curious, or am I just getting paranoid? The Wizards & [WAR]locks mention seems to have me on edge.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Good morning crew. I hope everyone is ready for an exhilarating week.

Get ready guys it should get interesting. I ask that everyone continues to ignore the nay sayers and keeps up the great work...ok now I've got some catching up to do!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

This thing has been building since before the election.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

I really have a hard time explaining it. It's metaphysical.

You are witnessing...and participating in...a co-creative mass human consciousness at work, in real time. Yes, it is metaphysical. And we are being given the gift of being part of it. You are absolutely right. It's Magick.

I like the way you spelled Magick there.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2018 by gps777 because: nvm

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OK, that was worth it just for the music.

Three artists/groups I like covering Zep.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Question (playing the role of sceptic) - how many sealed indictments are normally sent out in any given year?

If I'm not mistaken, this number is since beginning of December?

Also, do you or anyone know when they will be opened and arrests made?

What could possibly explain so many such indictments made in such a short period of time? (I've heard that some say it can only mean pedo-networks being taken down).

Didn't Q say that 2018 would be a "GLORIOUS YEAR"?

I'll have to go back to take a look at that for additional context, but what do you think he meant by that?

Here it is..

The number of indictments is from late November if memory serves me right and are WAY over normal sealed numbers in any recent years. It's definitely an anamoly.

The indictments aren't necessarily individuals....they can be warrants for documents, requests for surveillance, ect as well. It speaks to a massive information gathering at the very least and it seems to be a Nationwide court thing, not just related to the DC area. Lots of courts have way above average sealed stuff right now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Does anybody find it odd that NONE of the Dems looked at the memo? Could it be because they knew what was in it - or could it be because their clearance has been yanked from them? It does make me go hmmmmm...

Deniability.
The last thing they want is to have everyone know they read it...and then be asked what they thought of what's in it.

Easier (and safer) to criticize something...when they don't know what it is all about.

We've seen that behavior right here.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
EXCELLENT short, unrolled, thread on OBAMA, IRAN, & STRZOK

Imperator_Rex‏
@Imperator_Rex3

1. BOMBSHELL : Obama pardoned Gen Cartwright on his last day in office, for leaking secrets to the NYT about Stuxnet (the US-Israeli cyber attacks on Iran).

Oh - and if this incredible thread is true, he just happens to be the grandfather of Peter Strzok's first cousin, Devin.

READ Full:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yup read that and thought of Q's "no coincidence's" immediately upon reading. The rabbit hole runs very deep indeed.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
HERE is the research thread connecting STRZOK (Wife & Nephew) to OBAMA, IRAN, GEN. CARTWRIGHT (Pardoned by OBAMA):

(1) This is #PeterStrzok . He is in his 40s. He works for the #FBI . He was the only person to interview @HillaryClinton , with no recording, on her #HRCEmail investigation .

READ Full:
twitter.com...
edit on 29-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
The UFO are very real. What they are I cannot say. In the Wikileaks Podesta leaks they talk about them and zero energy devices. Whats happening now is different. Its a distraction for msm and alt news to move concentration away from stuff like this.

Thank you for all your work in this thread.

Unidentified Flying Objects are 'real' (er 'a thing') a plenty, in the past, and especially today.

UFO are a very real distraction (for think outside the collective box type).

Always good news for DOD since they get to redouble their en masse subconscious funding drives for tech they've already developed.

Reagan loved him some UFO. During Iran-Contra they couldnt get enough diversions running amok to lift all that heat, which they called "Perception Management".

Naturally the Clinton's would run that game pre-emptively, they the masters of closet skeletons.

When all else failed, we still saw their NYT etc run their (The Clinton's Big Long Con Conspiracy Theory) UFO Perception Management game late last year.

It even caused me to question if Trump was behind the move, which helped stoke me towards such contempt that everyone herein cant get enough of this week.

Rock Star Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" as a "Perception Management" PSYOP Campaign

You wanna see a social movement brought to its knees? Let the crazies run wild. Its how the CIA COINTELPRO brought down the 911 Truth Movement, after all. I was there man. We tore them bastards to pieces and still got our arses kicked to kingdom come.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
PANIC MODE!

Former far left federal prosecutor Frank Figliuzzi told MSNBC he will press charges for a criminal investigation of Representative Devin Nunes if the FISA memo is released to the public.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
PANIC MODE!

Former far left federal prosecutor Frank Figliuzzi told MSNBC he will press charges for a criminal investigation of Representative Devin Nunes if the FISA memo is released to the public.

For sure, this smacks of desperation on the left!

Schiff must have changed his underwear two or three times already today.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

PANIC MODE!

For sure, this smacks of desperation on the left!

Schiff must have changed his underwear two or three times already today.

Yeah....The Left is Scared Schiffless.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Leaked from Memo: Assistant A.G. Rod Rosenstein is the one who requested the illegal FISA warrant to spy on Trump assoociates.

Rosenstein is the guy who decided that it was time for a Special Prosecutor, and appointed Bob Mueller, isn't he?

edit on 1/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Leaked from Memo: Assistant A.G. Rod Rosenstein is the one who requested the illegal FISA warrant to spy on Trump assoociates.

Rosenstein is the guy who decided that it was time for a Special Prosecutor, and appointed Bob Mueller, isn't he?

Prediction: RR will be fired within 24 hrs. after the memo is released.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this but it might help in the dot connections
His wife should be looked at too ....just saying
edit on 29-1-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

PANIC MODE!

Like watching roaches scatter in a flop house when the light comes on.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The President should announce during the SOTU that the Memo is now on House.gov, LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join