It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Question (playing the role of sceptic) - how many sealed indictments are normally sent out in any given year?

If I'm not mistaken, this number is since beginning of December?

Also, do you or anyone know when they will be opened and arrests made?

What could possibly explain so many such indictments made in such a short period of time? (I've heard that some say it can only mean pedo-networks being taken down).

Didn't Q say that 2018 would be a "GLORIOUS YEAR"?

I'll have to go back to take a look at that for additional context, but what do you think he meant by that?

Here it is..

edit on 28-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Are there any notable indictments from this list that have been unsealed thus far?

I have been slacking on the indictments front. It just doesn't tingle my spidey senses.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Question: At what point does the number of sealed indictments become a problem for the judicial system to administer? Or is this "small fry" in the overall scheme of things?

If there is a tipping point then that could drive the timeline of when they need to unseal significant numbers.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

I've heard conflicting rumors on the explanation for James Dolan's (one of SD's creators - age 36) death.

James Dolan's death is a weird rabbit hole once you start getting into it.

The answer may never be known. What is known is Dolan was the second member of a small team of brilliant Internet activists who developed SecureDrop — a whistle-blower submission system — to commit suicide by hanging in Brooklyn.

nypost.com...

Then it gets even stranger.
I removed a link to Reddit here, I don't know if that's against the rules or not, better safe than sorry.

A commenter on this Crazy Days and Nights blind item suggests Dolan was killed by Bryan Singer. It's making some waves out there.
www.crazydaysandnights.net...

I had other links to this but I don't want to cause problems, but a Google search with some of these keywords will yield some interesting results.

edit on 28-1-2018 by jlv70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Bryan Singer looks like a villain.

It sounds like Dolan was related to an underage boy that Singer had sex with and beat up ferociously. Dolan found all the CCTV footage of the them at the club and in VIP rooms participating in various activities.
edit on 28-1-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jlv70

Please remove the reddit link which could be considered another forum..

edit on 28-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yes. I was alluding to the Singer link. Which apparently goes higher to a certain mogul D.Geff..

I didn't see about the hanging part so thank you for that...

Interesting that a few other singers with ties to the same mogul also died of hanging in the past year.

Spooky.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
In regards to the Sherman Murders, this old Q post may have some context.

Dec 4, 20:01:17 Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.
Future topic.
Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb).
Think AIDS.
Future topic.
Relevant.
#FLYROTHSFLY# Q

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Recently I mentioned how i personally, guessed that alphabet letter can sometimes be a sort of code referred to numerically i.e,
C=3
B=2
T=20
S=19

and how C.B.T.S could - perhaps mean 3.2.2019.

A reference of Financial importance can be seen on another website -- ZERO HEDGE and further down on that opening page Dangerous Drugs are mentioned.

worth at least a look.
PS Hope we are allowed to mention other websites without openly quoting any copyright material ??? if not then please ditch what I am saying, Thank you

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I really like that turn of phrase..."remember our divinity"...it encapsulates just about everything I believe in my heart. Thank- you.

Baraka bashad

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's definitely a very high number and by way of comparison to the 1077 in 2006 a drastic almost unprecedented increase. Some articles i found stated that 1000 sealed indictments in 12 months are the norm. The strange thing is that a massive amount popped up in only a month. I put a list of human sex-trafficking arrests together in my own thread(the one in my signature.) Trump admin was really busy and the number of arrests in 2017 was nearly at 7000 last i checked. I got the feeling that they lost their protection and LEO are finally allowed to do there job again. It still continues but of course the MSM is not giving it any coverage because of Trump.

I also found out that in nearly all 50 states across the US human sex-trafficking increased dramatically under Obama. This is the big bomb they are hiding. Obama and HRC protected a lot of scumbags over the years. I hope Trump exposes all these vile networks in a very public way.

Edit: I just saw your edit. Well i used it will be glorious in the last months a lot.
I think it's just a phrase to hype up the people.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It's definitely a very high number and by way of comparison to the 1077 in 2006 a drastic almost unprecedented increase. Some articles i found stated that 1000 sealed indictments in 12 months are the norm. The strange thing is that a massive amount popped up in only a month. I put a list of human sex-trafficking arrests together in my own thread(the one in my signature.) Trump admin was really busy and the number of arrests in 2017 was nearly at 7000 last i checked. I got the feeling that they lost their protection and LEO are finally allowed to do there job again. It still continues but of course the MSM is not giving it any coverage because of Trump.

I also found out that in nearly all 50 states across the US human sex-trafficking increased dramatically under Obama. This is the big bomb they are hiding. Obama and HRC protected a lot of scumbags over the years. I hope Trump exposes all these vile networks in a very public way.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Yes. I was alluding to the Singer link. Which apparently goes higher to a certain mogul D.Geff..

I didn't see about the hanging part so thank you for that...

Interesting that a few other singers with ties to the same mogul also died of hanging in the past year.

Spooky.

Geffen and the Clintons were very close.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't think this has been raised yet but apologies if it has...

There was a lot of chatter a while back about the real reason for FEMA camps.

Are they anything to do with draining the swamp or the indictments?

GITMO for the big scalps... FEMA for the lower level take downs.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Obama signed an order to close GITMO.

Trump will (allegedly) announce during the SOTU address that he plans to keep it open.

Source: www.politico.com...

I WONDER WHY?

edit on 1/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

In the last thread i pointed out that during the Las Vegas attack most of the Trump family tweeted at least a brief condolence message but Donald Trump Junior didn't respond at all as far as i know of. I theorized that he could have been the intended target but the hit squad failed and they used Paddock as a scapegoat to open fire on the crowd below to cover there tracks.

Like i said my brain works in mysterious ways and to be perfectly clear the attack was horrible and inexcusable but so many things just didn't add up.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

In the last thread i pointed out that during the Las Vegas attack most of the Trump family tweeted at least a brief condolence message but Donald Trump Junior didn't respond at all as far as i know of. I theorized that he could have been the intended target but the hit squad failed and they used Paddock as a scapegoat to open fire on the crowd below to cover there tracks.

Like i said my brain works in mysterious ways and to be perfectly clear the attack was horrible and inexcusable but so many things just didn't add up.

I know what you mean.

I'm leaning more towards that particular evening being some sort of Saudi dust up, but who knows anymore?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here's something interesting about the 1924 Democratic National Convention.

It's loving moniker?

The Klan Bake.

I crap you negative, Patriots.

Let's make SOTU a night to remember!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Why on Earth wouldn't the MSM cover that? (increase in pedo busts)?

There's a credible investigative journalist by the name of Liz Crokin (find her on Facebook and Twitter) who was reporting on it, then got run out and ostracized for covering it. She's been harassed and her dog was poisoned.

Isn't there also a story regarding a cover up at the State Department led by then Sec. Hillary Clinton?

Wasn't there also something about a lawyer named Laura Silsby, connected to child sex trafficking who got caught trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti, upon which the Clinton's rushed to her defense?

If i recall, there was also something rather fishy about an Obama official by the name of Andrew Kline? Anyone know anything about that?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Didn't the Obamas spend some time on Geffen's yacht? They are also close I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join