It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Today, Julian Assange tweets graphic on Council on Foreign Relations links to major media holdings

twitter.com...

Revealing yet again, that he's in lock step with Q.

The MSM swamp-rat overlords and their mouth pieces must be getting very nervous in the leadup to the Memo release domino, and SOTU address..

Questions: Has JA traded in his dead man switch in return for his protected freedom? When we look at the publications of WikiLeaks do we see any signs that JA has withheld the most explosive revelations which the people of the world might not yet have been ready to digest and accept?

Also, why did JA get Wolfe's book "Fire and Fury" published for free on Google books while replacing every O with Q in two chapters? Is there any significance to the 2 chapters he chose to do this with?

Do any of these things, along with Q's post "Checkmate" and JA's follow up with the pic of a chessboard from that famous game played in 1918 perhaps indicate that Assange and Q are in contact and working together?

edit on 28-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

WOW!!! That is a great analysis. I knew there must have been a reason those specific people were mentioned in the EO

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
#HatredCannotTrumpLove

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BEST analysis and explanation of the PURPOSE and STRATEGY behind the EO:

An examination of the 12/21/17 EO

threadreaderapp.com...

I can't thank you enough for posting that. THAT is what I have been looking for.

And wow! This scared the bejeebus out of Schmidt....enough to cause him to resign?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What comes next?
CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_
Q

i make no apologies for my sense of humor, sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My first post in almost 8 years

Mourn.
Murder.
Heart attack.
Coincidence?
Q

:Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

Do you think it has anything to do with the FBI releasing Docs about the Russia Today founder?

www.zerohedge.com...

In November 2015, the Free Thought Project reported that Mikhail Lesin, the former head of media affairs for the Russian government, and the founder of Russia Today (RT), was found dead in the hotel room that he was staying at in Washington DC.

Originally, authorities announced that Lesin died from a heart attack.

However, the results of his autopsy released months later indicated a far more sinister cause of death and the heavily redacted FBI documents that were just released add to that story.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

threadreaderapp.com...

Holly hell! Good find.

Now, keeping all this in mind. Let's look at the names targeted by this order:

9. Goulnora Islamovna Karimova; DOB July 8, 1972; nationality, Uzbekistan

This is a rogue's gallery of bad actors. Known arms dealers, human traffickers, and genocidal madmen. But... if you do a little open source digging, what do you discover about almost every name on that list?

Most have a direct connection to either the Clinton Foundation, Bill Clinton, Obama, or Hillary Clinton herself. 

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roadie
My first post in almost 8 years

Mourn.
Murder.
Heart attack.
Coincidence?
Q

:Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

Do you think it has anything to do with the FBI releasing Docs about the Russia Today founder?

www.zerohedge.com...

In November 2015, the Free Thought Project reported that Mikhail Lesin, the former head of media affairs for the Russian government, and the founder of Russia Today (RT), was found dead in the hotel room that he was staying at in Washington DC.

Originally, authorities announced that Lesin died from a heart attack.

However, the results of his autopsy released months later indicated a far more sinister cause of death and the heavily redacted FBI documents that were just released add to that story.

Holy Moses.

Is the FBI really claiming that this cat got drunk, and repeatedly caused blunt force trauma of a self inflicted nature?

Whawhawhah?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

threadreaderapp.com...

WOW! I think this E.O. can be used to go after Mayors and Governors who shelter Illegals that commit crimes. The President certainly has the best attorney's on staff. No doubt about that.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Roadie

Well thank you for coming back to post that.

Just a bit shady. Heart attack.
But not really....
Blunt force trauma to basically his entire body, with the trauma to his head killing him.... all self inflicted, of course.

I don't remember seeing an autopsy report with that many redactions before.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think Military Intelligence has been planning this for years. Look at who is surrounding Trump.

Rodgers and Mattis, most notably.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Things that make you go mmmm ...rope rope and maybe a little more rope ??? time will tell

Damn, the hole just keeps getting deeper and darker.

From the link Bill sourced in the video.

The Justice Department has given Congress less than 15 percent of the texts between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

That means Justice has decided to allow Congress to see just 7,000 of a total of 50,000 Strzok-Page texts

"The department is not providing text messages that were purely personal in nature," Boyd wrote.

"Furthermore, the department has redacted from some work-related text messages portions that were purely personal. The department's aim in withholding purely personal text messages and redacting personal portions of work-related text messages was primarily to facilitate the committee's access to potentially relevant text messages without having to cull through large quantities of material unrelated to either the investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server or the investigation into Russian efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election."

Washington Examiner

I am sure the state department and FBI only have the best interest of the committee at heart withholding these boring personal texts. How nice of them to decide what is worth viewing.

FBI..."trust us"

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Roadie

Well thank you for coming back to post that.

Just a bit shady. Heart attack.
But not really....
Blunt force trauma to basically his entire body, with the trauma to his head killing him.... all self inflicted, of course.

I don't remember seeing an autopsy report with that many redactions before.

Reminiscent of a long ago Hillary kill, where the gentleman in question zipped himself up into his own garment bag.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Sounds like that time that Hillary went through her own emails and decided which ones were 'work related' vs 'personal'.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: stosh64

Sounds like that time that Hillary went through her own emails and decided which ones were 'work related' vs 'personal'.

Exactly.

Probably the same people behind both attempts at hiding evidence.

"These People Are STUPID"++++
edit on 1 28 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What wicked, vile, horrible people they all are. I still can't wrap my head around it.

Murder is just a game to them.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
We are now by 13605 sealed indictments. Someone was very busy in January.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Thanks for digging that out!

I was wondering a few days ago if the count was increasing at the same rate, and I see it is.

Who decides if an indictment is sealed? Is it a request by the prosecutor for it to be sealed? Or can a judge decide to seal an indictment that the prosecution wants public?

I ask because I wonder if in some cases black hat judges want black hat indictments kept quiet.

ASIDE: Is it coincidence that a judge wears a black hat to give the death penalty? At least in the U.K. They used to before it's abolition.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join