It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Gonna be helluva ride this coming week as understand House Intelligence Committee has first chance to vote #ReleaseTheMemo# at 5:00PM Monday.

Not surprised if an incident occurs to disrupt.

If that happens it should be media and Internet opposition frenzy. The vote that is.

Then followed Tuesday nite SOTU address

Which will be another frenzy

Followed by.................what?

Unsealing some indictments???
Arrests?
Untoward accidents?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Gonna be helluva ride this coming week as understand House Intelligence Committee has first chance to vote #ReleaseTheMemo# at 5:00PM Monday.

If that happens it should be media and Internet opposition frenzy. The vote that is.

Arrests?
Untoward accidents?

Twitter is going to go nuclear. The Anons are on the march.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Agree. Quite the ride and it's only just the beginning...

Also, we who've been following Q already already knew that the Memo would be released just in time for the SOTU.

"Timing is everything!"

edit on 28-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: TomLawless

Didn't the Obamas spend some time on Geffen's yacht? They are also close I guess.

Yup!

observer.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Can't beat them join them , meme it is

Sums it up for me, but

edit on 30131America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jan 2018 22:30:52 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
We are now by 13605 sealed indictments. Someone was very busy in January.

More detail..

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What does anyone here know of this intell center in SA?

Late last week Ryan and Nunes traveled together to Saudi Arabia to review the new Saudi Counter-Extremism Intelligence Center *cough* that President Trump, Saudi King Salman, MBS and Egyptian President Fattah al-Sisi *cough* opened last year.

Conservative Tree House

(This should be OK for linking, used thread #1 and lots of other posts last 2 years, no issues)

CTH seems to allude this might be an alternate intell center to bypass no such agency or others so intell could be obtained w/o deep state moles monitoring.

Interesting take on it and doubly interesting Nunes and Ryan going there.

Watch the watchers type deal?

edit on 28-1-2018 by Phoenix because: Add comment

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: Phoenix

Arrests?
Untoward accidents?

Twitter is going to go nuclear. The Anons are on the march.

I've noticed so many newbies on Twitter, all MAGA supporters, it's unbelievable. The coming storm has brought them all out of the woodwork.

WE, are ready!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
May be one of meanings of Snow White:

Operation Snow White was a criminal conspiracy by the Church of Scientology during the 1970s to purge unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations into and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members in more than 30 countries.[1] It was one of the largest infiltrations of the United States government in history,[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.[3] This operation also exposed the Scientology plot 'Operation Freakout', because Operation Snow White was the case that initiated the U.S. government's investigation of the Church.[3]

Credits to Chans ...
edit on 28-1-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I just had another epiphany. I'm still scratching my head who or what SNOW WHITE is supposed to mean. Q told us to dig deeper after confirming the 7 CIA supercomputers are named after the dwarfs. I just checked a few pics and clips and in the original Disney Snow White she befriends a little blue bird. Does a blue bird remind you of a certain social media platform? Twitter!

Or maybe "Snow White" is the CIA/NSA itself ...Snow White (CIA) and the Seven Dwarfs. (CIA's 7 Super Computers - "Bashful"; "Doc"; "Happy"; "Sneezy"; "Sleepy"; "Grumpy"; and ..."Dopey")

Just another option. Some of Q's posts that include those references do start to reveal themselves if you look through them from that perspective, though.

And who else is he alluding to possibly being a CIA/NSA ("Snow White") operative in his recent postings? Mr. "E.S." himself ...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Does anybody find it odd that NONE of the Dems looked at the memo? Could it be because they knew what was in it - or could it be because their clearance has been yanked from them? It does make me go hmmmmm...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

They must not be "high on's", as reading it they'd get totally high as their brains self-deception / denial mechanisms would surely go off the charts...

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.

"We did not see any increased activation of the parts of the brain normally engaged during reasoning," Westen is quoted as saying in an Emory University press release. "What we saw instead was a network of emotion circuits lighting up, including circuits hypothesized to be involved in regulating emotion, and circuits known to be involved in resolving conflicts." Interestingly, neural circuits engaged in rewarding selective behaviors were activated. "Essentially, it appears as if partisans twirl the cognitive kaleidoscope until they get the conclusions they want, and then they get massively reinforced for it, with the elimination of negative emotional states and activation of positive ones," Westen said.
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
End the Fed, which would be the final end game if this stuff is really going on behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Referring to Q's "Do not glorify us" post:

I know I don't. I feel like they're teammates.

That's exactly how I feel. And that's exactly how it should be. I'm not certain I've ever truly felt patriotic before. But I am definitely feeling it now. We're coming together. Despite them trying so hard to rip us apart.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: TomLawless

Didn't the Obamas spend some time on Geffen's yacht? They are also close I guess.

Yup!

observer.com...

Good times in Hollyweird tonight...

The Obama's down in Hollyweird central, looking pissed as all hell.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

This thing has been building since before the election.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

I really have a hard time explaining it. It's metaphysical.

You are witnessing...and participating in...a co-creative mass human consciousness at work, in real time. Yes, it is metaphysical. And we are being given the gift of being part of it. You are absolutely right. It's Magick.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
NY Times: Secret Memo

The memo, seeking to discredit the Russia inquiry, includes an account of Mr. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, approving surveillance of a former Trump campaign aide.

NYTimes writes about the Memo that its purpose is to "discredit the Russia inquiry".

I'll be glad when all these lying creeps go down. We've outgrown MSM, their "services" are no longer needed.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Headline at Salon.com today: Bill Clintons UFO Obsession

We now know of Hillarys UFO Obsession, Podestas UFO Obsession and now Clintons UFO Obsession. Im pretty sure there is a message in this. Fake Invasion? Fake NWO Religion? Satanic UFOs? I dont know, but it turns me off of the UFO subject for now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

This! This is exactly what I told my husband after I read the first few sets of Q drops. It will turn into a mass consciousness....a gigantic, mass energery raise and direction. Magick at it's best.

That's what we are feeling. The literal energery shift. I have wanted to point thus out for a long time, but I didn't want to spook the good people here with metaphysical ramblings.

Most people look down on those things.

I also thought how ironic that we are using collective magick, which by most beliefs doesn't exist or is considered the devils thing....to expose all the other stuff that people thought didn't exist.
edit on 29-1-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Maybe they're already trying to make them appear loony with the UFO talk. Ya know, if they need that sort of defense in court.
edit on 29-1-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join