It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: erikthegreen

Will Ferrel and Seth MacFarlane are buddies and Seth is infamous for hinting at dark Hollywood secrets inside his shows. Not unlike Matt Groening and The Simpsons predicting the future. What does the Q in the name Donald Trump stand for? Very odd indeed.

My only problem with Will Ferell is that he was at the satanic MOCA in LA put together by Abramovich, I hope to god he had know idea what was going on, but I mean they had cake that was in the form of naked women and then they cannabalized them...

Will Ferrell is seen in the second photo.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Maybe > is more "point to/leads to" rather than "greater than" in this usage.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Head's up! MARCHING ORDERS! [for State (Fate) of the Union Address on Tuesday, January 30th (with the Superblue Blood Red Moon over the horizon on the following night - symbolic?)].

the following is by Redditor FARMERFUNKK, board mod of the CBTS_Stream subreddit who's in continual and close contact with the 8 Chan BO's where Q posts in /greatawakening, his read-only board.

O1//3O//2O18 SOTU ADDRESS: 24hr_MEMEWAR

FATE of The UNION

/// BE LOUD. BE HEARD. SHOW THE WORLD THE TRUTH

#WeThePeople,

The time is now to begin Phase 2 of our operation.

Tuesday, as we all know, POTUS will be making his State of the Union Speech, immediately followed by Maxine Water's "Address" on Angela Rye's State of The Union ((BET))

IT IS OUR JOB TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE.

Soros and his snowflake bots plan to clutter the internet with lies and divisive propaganda, and only WE THE PEOPLE have the combined power to counter it.

POTUS NEEDS PATRIOTS TO STAND UP AGAINST THE EVIL!

LET US RISE (AS RUSSIAN BOTS)

AND TAKE CONTROL OF THE FIGHT!

We have begun by posting under the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag to demand transparency from people who need to be held accountable for their actions.

We have amassed over a million tweets in a single 24 hour period, twice that of any other hashtag, even despite being shadowbanned from Twitter itself.

Your orders are simple for Phase 2:

The full 24hours of the 30th (This Tuesday) WE MUST MEME. TRUTHBOMB. REDPILL.

KILLSHOT= 4pm-11pm EST

You see those trending tags on Twitter? They belong to us now. Take them, even if they are unrelated to our message. Continue posting your memes as per Phase 1, but sprinkle those trending hashes as well as #ReleaseTheMemo. Take the ones which are in the top 2-3 at the present time.

Also, amongst those memes, focus on what QAnon has been talking about with the FISA warrants, wiretapping in general, the government shutdown, Seth Rich and general Q information such as the pictures of the elite which he posted yesterday. The objective is to red pill the masses today.

Keep an eye out for hashes which are shadowbanned. When they are shadowbanned, move to the next highest hashtag and keep going. If you get your account banned - simply make a new one. If you get IP banned - simply move to a new VPN or reset your router.

Show these SICKO's exactly what happens when you mess with We, the People, and their God-given rights of freedom and transparency. Share this post far and wide, to your friends, your fellow meme warriors. Today, we tear this place asunder. It belongs to us now. We aRe With You.

#AMERICA

he then points to a number of the Q Research Board links for a treasure trove of memes to use

Quoting this for emphasis!!!

Going to be another fund day of spreading the truth!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Operation Focus Fire:
twitter.com...
(Please Read)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ya I think maybe just that SecureDrop is not as secure as its name implies...as in there are no anonymous whistleblowers.

Everything now goes to Freedom Of the Press or the pals of ES.

NOBODY IS SAFE

I've heard conflicting rumors on the explanation for James Dolan's (one of SD's creators - age 36) death. Interesting thing is, if you try and search the news you won't get anything except "suicide" with no details except that it was in NY and he was depressed. Freedom of the Press took over immediately following the death.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Ya I think maybe just that SecureDrop is not as secure as its name implies...as in there are no anonymous whistleblowers.

Everything now goes to Freedom Of the Press or the pals of ES.

NOBODY IS SAFE

I've heard conflicting rumors on the explanation for James Dolan's (one of SD's creators - age 36) death. Interesting thing is, if you try and search the news you won't get anything except "suicide" with no details except that it was in NY and he was depressed. Freedom of the Press took over immediately following the death.

Thank you! This makes sense. I had been struggling with making sense of the Qrumb

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Makes sense. I thought of that too. I tend to always triple guess myself instead of going with my gut.

Thank you!

Also, I did look at site and I thought it appeared strange to have a "secure" drop box in plain site. I instantly thought trap.

To me, kimdotcom's drop box on the back end of mega. makes way more sense for a legitimate drop.
edit on 28-1-2018 by nikkib0421 because: Posted too soon

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Thanks for your views...much appreciated!

The Dolan thing sounds weird, but definitely not surprising.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
BEST analysis and explanation of the PURPOSE and STRATEGY behind the EO:

An examination of the 12/21/17 EO

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So???

How many of those slimy Democrats were arrested today?

Have they turned in their boots, hiding those trackers???

Boy would I love to have bridges to sell you Stable Genius'!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

threadreaderapp.com...

Holy smokes! The EO is also a red pill for learning how to read "the map".

Question: When does it expire?

Um, what kind of person would attempt to run cover for these freaks and everything they stand on?

I know what side I'm on and aligned with and on which head I would stomp.

edit on 28-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

threadreaderapp.com...

OMG, I can't believe how connected all of the slime is!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
pretty awesome breakdown. I really like the closing statement:

Summary: This order is a shot across the bow of the Clintons and Obamas. It also lays the groundwork to deal swiftly with any corruption found inside the government ... and we know there are right now multiple DOJ investigations into that very subject. Final note: Eric Schmidtt of Google resigned immediately after this order went public. Coincidence?

source

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Things that make you go mmmm ...rope rope and maybe a little more rope ??? time will tell

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Q (and by extension Trump) have quite obviously devoted a lot of time and energy into mapping out the swamp and the global satanic structure.

I hope they have what it takes to do a serious takedown.

As to the 60% that Q says would put the majority of Americans in the hospital to know, I think he (they) underestimate the fortitude of the American people and all who stand together and who take action, together (in whatever way however big or small or small even as the "mere" smallest part of "WE, THE PEOPLE"), to see the day it all comes tumbling down, and oh what a fall it will have - thump.

What i find interesting about all of this is in the reaction and reponse and the pushback, which only further draws the lines that seperate the sheep from the goats and helps to complete the map.

To that end, it's very interesting some of the tests that Q runs from time to time just to see who and what groups are firing in flak while he and WE, are over the target. He even caught a "sniffer" on the leading end of one attack (VJ) the day after which BO formerly lawyered up, which Q seemed to feel was something that we all accomplished together - "GOD BLESS YOU ALL!"

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

threadreaderapp.com...

OMG, I can't believe how connected all of the slime is!

Someday you will realize the slime is EVERY single one of them in Washington.....
Until then, enjoy the fantasy of believing you have been so lucky as to have chosen the righteous side..

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
no feeding...!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
no feeding...!!!

The children call it feeding, the adults call it providing proof...😁😁😁

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It is a beautiful thing to experience and "see". When the scales fall off one's eyes, and the light is shining everywhere, and you can actually "see with seeing eyes", it blows you away. You can't even get mad at those that can't see yet, you just want to reach out and help, but sometimes, unfortunately, you can't. They have to do it on their own and you have to get on with the lightwork at hand.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join