It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
PANIC MODE!

Former far left federal prosecutor Frank Figliuzzi told MSNBC he will press charges for a criminal investigation of Representative Devin Nunes if the FISA memo is released to the public.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Can they do that? Press charges for a criminal investigation?

No

Because they are doing thing the "Legal" way now.

That Committee has the Authority.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
I forget who I was discussing it with in the other thread, but I just noticed that on assange's Twitter account, all of the sand is now collected at the bottom of his hourglass.
I also see that his original tweet regarding the memo and just letting Hillary see it and then everyone will know what it says has the hashtag #RealseTheMemo .
but ten minutes later he changed it to #ReleaseTheMemo .

I don't know much about twatting, but can't you just edit a post? hmmmm...

Sure you can edit it (within a certain timeframe I believe). So it reads Real SE Memo, whatever that means.

But more importantly: Assange is no longer cryptic about his support of Q-related stuff. He now feels safe to be entirely open.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: IAMTAT

CNN is not mentioning that Wray read the memo yesterday. They are afraid people could jump to their own conclusions that Wray was furious with McCabe and that's why he suddenly resigned. I hope a purge of the MSM is in the works. This is getting really pathetic and dangerous.

Q has said that two big raids on the MSM are in the works. If I remember it correctly, one will be a newspaper, and the other will be a news show.

The paper must be either the New York Times or the Washington Post.

As for the news show, I'm really hoping it'll be Anderson Cooper

edit on 29-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Q has said that two big raids on the MSM are in the works. If I remember it correctly, one will be a newspaper, and the other will be a news show.

The paper must be either the New York times or the Washington Post.

As for the news show, I'm really hoping it'll be Anderson Cooper

Maybe this: Manhattan DA raids Newsweek

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sean Hannity tweeted another tick tock is coming today. Some news outlets are reporting that they expect a yes vote for releasing the memo. This could turn out to be the best week ever.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hundred pages in and things are looking [Q]uite interesting.

#2 Mccabe is out. suddenly, and months ahead of plan.
memo is about to tank the DEMS for a generation
msm losing its marbles even more so
Thank Rod Rosenstien, GREAT JOB!
LOL
and the day isnt even out yet
edit on 29-1-2018 by dashen because: it just keeps getting better

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
We need to be careful not to miss other news stories coming out now because McCabe takes up all our bandwidth!

An example is from the Financial Times in UK 30 mins ago (unfortunately its behind a paywall).

FT Ts&Cs prevent me directly sharing content so below is a precis:

The UK Financial Conduct Authority register says that BlackRock Investment Management UK shorted Carillion on Friday January 12 by making a bet its share price would fall. This was the last working day before the construction company was placed in compulsory liquidation.

BlackRock was responsible for Carillion's direct contribution pension scheme and was therefore using employees money to reduce the share value of their own company, then the banks stopped funding forcing liquidation.

Carillion is massive in UK employing 10,000 directly but a further up to 30,000 in thousands of subcontracting companies, many of which will go bust as a result. It had government contracts in the billions.

ASIDE: I remember BlackRock appearing earlier in this thread but SEARCH did not bring it up with criteria BlackRock RABB17. I then tried just RABB17 and it only brought up page 316 of the first thread - nothing for part 2??? Are ATS own search results within forum being compromised?

edit on 29-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: to make seach criteria visible

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Meanwhile Politico smears
Sean Hannity as a extreme-right conspiracy-theorist who is endangering U.S. Institutions.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

blackrock was brought up several times in the last thread. in relation to Loop Capital, Clinton, cheryl mills, and Arkansas, Black Ivy, and very rich spooky people. cant recall when we touched on it here. its in the index

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks Dashen.

Doesn't explain why a search just using RABB17 didn't find both first thread and this one? I didn't include BlackRock in that search. You may wish to satisfy yourself that this thread gets picked up in relevant searchs!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

thats just a coincidence. stop that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

blackrock was brought up several times in the last thread. in relation to Loop Capital, Clinton, cheryl mills, and Arkansas, Black Ivy, and very rich spooky people. cant recall when we touched on it here. its in the index

also, a member of the CFR

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a reply to: WhatTheory

Yes, he was going to retire in March. That memo must be pretty bad indeed. No idea about the pension/benefits.

He is taking terminal leave meaning he has enough leave to cover him until his retirement date, so he still will get those.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: WhatTheory

Yes, he was going to retire in March. That memo must be pretty bad indeed. No idea about the pension/benefits.

He is taking terminal leave meaning he has enough leave to cover him until his retirement date, so he still will get those.

I'm hearing that even though the MSM is reporting that it is "terminal leave", it might not be the case. Apparently, it's not automatic that he would receive his pension. It has to be approved when someone steps down or is forced to resign.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

I'm wondering if it was a "shot across the bows"... NWO using BlackRock to show what impact they can have if the storm doesn't die down.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
I forget who I was discussing it with in the other thread, but I just noticed that on assange's Twitter account, all of the sand is now collected at the bottom of his hourglass.
I also see that his original tweet regarding the memo and just letting Hillary see it and then everyone will know what it says has the hashtag #RealseTheMemo .
but ten minutes later he changed it to #ReleaseTheMemo .

I don't know much about twatting, but can't you just edit a post? hmmmm...

Sure you can edit it (within a certain timeframe I believe). So it reads Real SE Memo, whatever that means.

But more importantly: Assange is no longer cryptic about his support of Q-related stuff. He now feels safe to be entirely open.

of course I can't help but wonder why he changed it ten minutes later then, instead of editing it. I've read through a couple of theories, but it just really stuck out to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What days of the month doesn't Q post ?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 29-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

Thanks Dashen.

Doesn't explain why a search just using RABB17 didn't find both first thread and this one? I didn't include BlackRock in that search. You may wish to satisfy yourself that this thread gets picked up in relevant searchs!

ATS threads do quite well on Google Search. I just searched RABB17 on Google and found nothing on the first three pages (didnt check further).

That is BEAUTIFULLY REVEALING. Congratulations Dashen.

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join