It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Future proves past.

It may be a valuable reference point looking back from the not too distant future. Sometimes info and research and reporting like this can get deep sixed &, just like that - down the memory hole.

Some are probably already writing books about it. I'll bet that Dr. Jerome Corsi is in the process of doing just that even as we speak.

Some of the news that's coming out is beginning to demonstrate and prove the validity of Q's posts.

We expect this to happen more and more and not because it's a "cold reading" technique. Too specific.

Archiving it all is a great idea. They should be doing the same thing with the CBTS_Stream over on Reddit if the pizzagate subreddit removal by Reddit ownership and supermods (not the best among us) is any indication.

It may also be making certain behind the scenes bad actors rather nervous, and they can apply pressure to make conversations like this vanish into thin air.

Some are even wittingly or unwittingly (a feeble mind is the devil's playground) playing the role of devil's advocate where their hatred is... palpable.

Anyway, let's all do our best to keep this civil and maybe ease off a little on the I don't know how to describe it... let's just say whatever spirit and intent that's out of alignment with the hopeful and optimistic and unrelentingly determined spirit of what we're trying to do and are involved in here, as a movement.

My encouragement to people is to either join in, or pass, and well, just get out of the way.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 8-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.theregister.co.uk...

Thank you.
After all my research here throughout the day today...I'M convinced this is Q's "Red October".

I think you're right. I really do.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Clowns got to the fat troll when he went to university in Europe.

Similar to how Zbig was grooming the big O while @ Harvard. Why else would he have spent so much time in the middle east during those years?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You know...that is exceedingly creepy to me. Over the last several days, my phone has been acting bizarre. Like...it might need an old priest and a young priest kind of bizarre. And one of the many tricks it does is pop up Google randomly...on the listening setting. It makes a distinct noise. And I have never. NEVER. Used that function. Ever. The first time it happened, it scared the crap out of me because it was really loud.

It's happened repeatedly while I'm on this thread. I don't think I've ever really experienced paranoia before.

Dude...the struggle is real.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks for reporting on this. I was having problems at one point, but have developed a way of banishing the interlopers.

Teach them a lesson, by taking their listening into consideration.. It's the same thing with this thread.

I call it a reverse double-bind hoodwink or black magic blowback.

I can just imagine what's going on behind the scenes, but the tables have turned.

I actually feel sorry for the poor bastards.

"To be is to be percieved!" LOL

Imagine someone bursting in on them in a panic and shouting - just who's running this op anyway?!!!

Be blessed,

Ankh

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok Twitter and 8Chan think that Q show and tell from last night was

Renee J. James, noted by Q in Dec without anything else about her. She was with Intel for years, but is now Operating Executive of Technology and Business Services for the Carlyle Group. She is also the Chair of the National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee. From Wikipedia: In its early years, Carlyle also advised in transactions including a $500 million investment by Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, a member of the Saudi royal family, in Citigroup in 1991.[8] co-CEO of the Carlyle Group is Kewsong Lee, married to Zita Ezlpeleta, who was a bankruptcy attorney for Sidley Austin (where Hussein had his first job).

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do you think there's been a shift to the second of the +++? I ask because MegaAnon posted months ago about this...first it would be the FBI, who would basically be forced to expose their own corruption to the public. Next, the CIA. And last, the Fed.

Well...the FBI is certainly doing a bang up job of exposing themselves, so maybe now they've moved on to the CIA? Big drops signal change of focus or next stage?

I thought I saw both of the alphabets mentioned in relation to Carter Page somewhere. And now Snowden comes back into the mix. Perhaps a segue into the CIA situation?

Am I making sense at all or am I just over-caffeinated and delirious? Please advise.😜

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The CARLYLE GROUP now owns Getty Images. Now isn't that interesting?

www.proactiveinvestors.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I attempted to make a simple point, to which you addressed fairly well. Archiving helps, but what if this and past threads are gone tomorrow? Not only here but on Reddit. Same with the chans. It could all go away, just like that.

However, that's not completely what I'm talking about, nor do I think it's likely to happen. What I mean is that things like this are passed over. Looked at as fringe etc if talked about at all. Is there any effort for the information to be legitimized other than simply connecting dots, no matter how easy they may seem?

To the rest of your comment, when I am attacked, I will defend myself. Especially against hypocrisy. To that end, I offered the poster who provoked me to another thread out of respect for this one.

Trying to mitigate or micromanage the thread may seem light an optimal approach but in reality, from those looking on, it looks as though you only wish to see things that reflect the thread ideals. IE an echo chamber. I know that's not what most here are looking for at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen
That's why I'm taking the plunge and spending the night archiving it

I have every page of both boards archived in html on multiple raid drives. what format are you saving in? are you going 1 link deep?

Thanks to both of y'all, and everyone else who thought to do that. We're making history here in our little group and there should be a record of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

So who is the group using this? The clowns? I'm starting to lean towards the "eagle eye" theory that it's really a sophisticated aye eye behind some of this stuff. It's all so interconnected.

I'm guessing the Clowns have been running Red October...on EVERYONE.

Yes. Exactly. No one is safe?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This evening, I had a creepy man & woman in an unmarked white van drive up my driveway, through the gate...(past the 'No Soliciting' sign).
The woman got out of the van and came to my front door. She said they were selling meat and shrimp from their truck (first time that's happened here).
She was hard-looking and serious...I'm exceptionally tall and intimidating...and, Inside, the dogs were going nuts and ready to tear her apart.

I told her to leave my property.

She got back in the truck and promptly left.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Those of us who follow it closely feel that the news will, over time, demonstrate that it's more than some fanciful dot connecting enterprise but the most serious business you could imagine, even of the farthest reaching historical implications and significance.

As to archiving, I'm pretty sure that the helpful people who might be engaged in that know how to store off-line, on hard drives, mirrored in the cloud, etc etc. praise God for the egalitarian and self-referential and mirrored nature of the internet.

We feel that, looking back in hindsight, it will be very important to have preserved it all, as future proves past.

Back and forth tit for tat, with a strong dose of seething snarkiness is so unbecoming, doesn't matter who started it.

But for sure, everyone has a right to free and full self expression. In fact, everything that everyone says, says so much about who they are and what they're all about.

Such is communication. You tell is straight and then take what you get.

I just hate hatred, that's all. People think they can hide their hearts from the eyes of others, but it doesn't really work that way.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: megabogie

So who is the group using this? The clowns? I'm starting to lean towards the "eagle eye" theory that it's really a sophisticated aye eye behind some of this stuff. It's all so interconnected.

I'm guessing the Clowns have been running Red October...on EVERYONE.

Yes. Exactly. No one is safe?

No fear only faith!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Didn't visit any neighbors?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Didn't visit any neighbors?

Don't know. I have a very long drive.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Oh yes, I blast them with Light. Great minds think alike.

But the creep factor is still there. The realization that what you've been told to believe was science fiction or fantasy is anything but. I never believed what they told me to, because I knew it was bull#. But as I said earlier...there's a difference between intellectually knowing something and actually realizing that something as truth.

It's like a whole body and mind and spirit reaction. Like somehow the truth is so truthy that it snaps all of the pieces of your consciousness into alignment.

That can be really awesome or really disturbing, depending on the truth. I don't banish that sensation because it is necessary. Something is learned in those moments.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

Duds. The correct term is dud.

Yeah we know, everything is a dud. :rolleyes:
Go back to sleep....

Q gave us the glasses. It really was a documentary.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Well to this I hope you and others that are very serious about this ( I don't take it lightly mind you) take the steps necessary to safely and securely back up, if nothing else, the sources that facts are pulled from. Perhaps even the discussions themselves.

Belief is one thing, legitimacy is another and that will require facts with evidence. See what I'm looking at is points of failure. Things like the internet, the cloud, user failure and even Q him/her/it self facilitate an end of the road scenario should any one fail.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No name on the van? No identification to possibly track back to?

After you change your drawers, it may need to be addressed. Stay safe man.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join