It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
For those who have a bit of "trouble."

Take from this at whatever level works for you, or feel free to dismiss as you see fit.

There are a myriad of ways to deal with the shenanigans and you should use whatever method works for you in whatever way works for you. Feel free to add the group collective to your assistance tool kit.

The collective, as many have felt, is very powerful. It can breakup all this we are focusing on, and it can assist in other ways. It is there for you to access if you are feeling something you feel is Q related and uncomfortable. To get "help" simply connect, in any way you like, to the group and ask for assistance. There is help there, just ask. It's not a hotline for every little complaint of life, but if you need support, and you feel the attention you are getting is Q related - connect and you will be supported.

There is no right way, no wrong way. Look at how we have supported each other on this journey, we can do it in other ways too. Try it.

Remember, the most powerful thing you can do is refuse to engage, your freewill is your weapon of defense and refusing to engage with your inner truth showing is super powerful.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: TomLawless

Exactly!!

More thought and a compilation of individual evidence may be needed. I think there may only be one shot at presenting it to the masses if that time has not already yet passed.

It doesn't work like that, it's not an all at once kind of deal. Think frog in the pot. That's what this movement is all about, while this whole operation moves from one phase to the next, and to the next.

It has a certain inevitability to it, and we've already past the point of no return.

You think as the matrix thinks.

You have much to learn young Padawan.

edit on 8-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 8-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Update on archiving

First 100 pages of this Part 2 thread have been archived along with associated linked pages.

5000 files and 1.2GB so far.

I can make the 100 pages available on dropbox tomorrow in 10 zipped files (pg1 to 10, 11 to 20, etc.).

Need a bit more thought on how to group the linked pages/files into reasonable size zip files before putting those on drop box.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Remember, the most powerful thing you can do is refuse to engage,

That's key. Aside from being openly mocked, the only other thing that the devil (evil people, systems, etc) hates as much or more is to be completely ignored.

Good advice. Sometimes I can't help but engage, but all that's ever done is to empower it when i really reflect on it looking back.

A good analogy is to consider how Palpatine was able to turn Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader, but how Luke was able to resist, ultimately converting Vader and generating the possibility of Vader's eventual absolution! (oh it's so funny!).

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Update on archiving

First 100 pages of this Part 2 thread have been archived along with associated linked pages.

5000 files and 1.2GB so far.

I can make the 100 pages available on dropbox tomorrow in 10 zipped files (pg1 to 10, 11 to 20, etc.).

Need a bit more thought on how to group the linked pages/files into reasonable size zip files before putting those on drop box.

You are a machine.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

outstanding.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: JinMI

Someone in the media is going to have to flip.

It can't be someone like Hannity. It would take someone like Stephen Colbert or Don Lemon. It would take a Rachael Maddow meltdown on camera.

It would have to be someone saying "We're told what to say." in a more powerful medium than just a Project Veritas video.

Actually, someone BIG needs to be arrested and charged.

That is the only way msm is going to address it much less investigate it. It is also the only way The American People are going to have their trust in the justice system reinstated. It. Is. Time.

If Hillary Clinton or someone like James Comey were to be officially charged for just one of the crimes we know has been committed, arrested, and officially placed in a defensive position, the news organizations would suddenly come awake.

Only then will the dead or asleep wake up and ask, "Whaaaa?! What's goin' on, uh? Wha happened?"

I sometimes think that, but would not be surprised the political chearleders would continue to worship their political deity and start some protest for their release.

I think people have been so brain washed that no facts or exposure of corruption would change their opinion.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I could do without your condescension. Thanks.

I realize there is not an all at once deal. All of the information still isn't even out yet and much has yet to be seen regarding repercussions. The only inevitability is that this tangent of thought keeps getting fuel in the form of hope. Something real, tangible needs to take place. Arrests, official documentation of information confirming the suspicion no matter how much smoke surrounds it.

Without any teeth, this remains a conspiracy theory, which on it's own merit is great! However, if we wish to take it further, then the message needs to go beyond these boards and other sub spaces on the internet.

I, like most everyone else here am trying to patiently await.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

FAITH in God also plays an immense role in it all which not everyone is able to grasp or even begin to understand.

When I'm getting from it, aside from backup as something helpful to do for the sake of the history of it all, as future proves past - is nothing other than the need to stock up on popcorn, and maybe the willingness to make a cunning meme or tweet every now and again.

Sounds absurd I realize, but if you go take a look at what's happened to the twitterverse and facebook over the last couple of months, you'd sit up and take notice.

A few weeks ago now (seems like forever) we just took over twitter three days in a row, and trended hashtag after hashtag, at will, to the degree that Adam Schiff had to make the rounds the next day echoing the talking point delivered to the MSM contractors the next morning at 4am on the dot, that WE were an army of Russian bots.

You have no idea how powerful we are and are becoming. We do though, and our awareness, understanding and comprehension is only growing by the day as future proves past evermoreso and at an increasingly accellerated pace.

It will break out into the MSM eventually, no worries.

Pandoras box is beginning to open..

edit on 8-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

My honest opinion is like a connect the dots childrens book. Q lays out the dots, everyone else is to connect and then color in. Also, I'm not at the forefront, nor am I fully vested in this either. So take my opinion as you would any others.

That doesn't mean however that I'm not paying attention nor attempting to discredit anyone or their beliefs. If there is gold at the bottom of that hole, then everyone who dug deserves the reward!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
For those experiencing trouble or being attacked: While evil may be stronger in terms of wealth, technology and the ability to exert physical violence, they are generally weak at a spiritual level and terrified of you. A lot of humans don't realize how powerful fearless love, empathy, kindness, spiritual faith and optimism are.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

My honest opinion is like a connect the dots childrens book. Q lays out the dots, everyone else is to connect and then color in. Also, I'm not at the forefront, nor am I fully vested in this either. So take my opinion as you would any others.

That doesn't mean however that I'm not paying attention nor attempting to discredit anyone or their beliefs. If there is gold at the bottom of that hole, then everyone who dug deserves the reward!

Your questions are fair and relevant and they've been a welcome addition to the conversation.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Three Billboards? Might need 3 thousand at this rate though!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The Donald is saying stuff again

keeps on winning, and winning, and winning

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

A lead them by the nose approach seems best. It works in all other facets of marketing.

Ah, maybe an artistic outlet via song or stage but that seems massively hypocritical considering the context.

In all honesty, I've no clue.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The Donald is saying stuff again

keeps on winning, and winning, and winning

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Wow! -Senator Mark Warner got caught having extensive contact with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch.
Warner did not want a “paper trail” on a “private” meeting (in London) he requested with Steele of fraudulent Dossier fame. All tied into Crooked Hillary.

twitter.com... ump-touts-report-warner-attempted-to-talk-to-dossier-author

THIS is EXACTLY why I love this guy!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
British Royalty Dined on Human Flesh

They have long been famed for their love of lavish banquets and rich recipes. But what is less well known is that the British royals also had a taste for human flesh. A new book on medicinal cannibalism has revealed that possibly as recently as the end of the 18th century British royalty swallowed parts of the human body.

Even as they denounced the barbaric cannibals of the New World, they applied, drank, or wore powdered Egyptian mummy, human fat, flesh, bone, blood, brains and skin.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

My billboards comment was a bit tongue in cheek but it did make me think why that film would come out now posing the same communication problem.

I guess if there was one billboard every 100yds of Route66 we might be able to redpill half the story in small steps? Realistically it could take 10 year grades of history lessons to explain to anyone under 18 what's gone on.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

In that respect, how many stories of the past have we missed out on because corruption took control.

Without giving a full diatribe suffice to say some things never change. Greed seems to be the downfall of man. Every. Time.

new topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join