It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I attempted to make a simple point, to which you addressed fairly well. Archiving helps, but what if this and past threads are gone tomorrow? Not only here but on Reddit. Same with the chans. It could all go away, just like that.

However, that's not completely what I'm talking about, nor do I think it's likely to happen. What I mean is that things like this are passed over. Looked at as fringe etc if talked about at all. Is there any effort for the information to be legitimized other than simply connecting dots, no matter how easy they may seem?

To the rest of your comment, when I am attacked, I will defend myself. Especially against hypocrisy. To that end, I offered the poster who provoked me to another thread out of respect for this one.

Trying to mitigate or micromanage the thread may seem light an optimal approach but in reality, from those looking on, it looks as though you only wish to see things that reflect the thread ideals. IE an echo chamber. I know that's not what most here are looking for at all.

I knew what you were getting at. I just got back to the thread a little late.

The anons call it "redpilling normies", and we discuss that at length on the chans. There are whole threads dedicated to tactics. It seems that twitter is the "weapon of choice" right now, but I see that evolving.

Honestly, I don't know how it's going to end up. How do we effectively mainstream these drops?

It's ultimately up to the "good actors" to make the case to the masses, and they know they can't release it all. I just know that this is the most unique "thing" that I've ever encountered. At the least, it will make for a great study on groupthink someday.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

No name on the van? No identification to possibly track back to?

After you change your drawers, it may need to be addressed. Stay safe man.

Thanks.
Blank, white, windowless, van.

I'm not worried.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Honestly, I don't know how it's going to end up. How do we effectively mainstream these drops?

With evidence. Something that connects the dots in a factual manner. From that one can build something on it.

Think of it as piecemeal. On thread made from two dots, build an argument and call it document 1. Then go to the next and so on.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Your thinking is too linear here.

The consciousness working on this thread is not linear, yet many dots ARE being connected. You just aren't "seeing".

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's not how I'm thinking. That's what I think will appeal to wider audiences. It all goes back to legitimacy. If it takes time, effort and *gulp* reading, it will not reach many eyes nor minds. However, perhaps that's not the target audience anyway. Then it would be a smaller audience but more intelligent, in which case, facts before theory would need to be shown.

I understand that there are many facets working here. History, intent, cabals and lots of money. It's not easy to sift through as the fact that this is going to go into yet another thread will show!

Simply wanted to provide my opinion on what it would take.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Have you tried this yet ;

anonfile.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do you think there's been a shift to the second of the +++? I ask because MegaAnon posted months ago about this...first it would be the FBI, who would basically be forced to expose their own corruption to the public. Next, the CIA. And last, the Fed.

Well...the FBI is certainly doing a bang up job of exposing themselves, so maybe now they've moved on to the CIA? Big drops signal change of focus or next stage?

I thought I saw both of the alphabets mentioned in relation to Carter Page somewhere. And now Snowden comes back into the mix. Perhaps a segue into the CIA situation?

Am I making sense at all or am I just over-caffeinated and delirious? Please advise.😜

For you, over caffeinated and delirious for sure, no question.

As for the process. TAT posted the list last night, Meg didn't post pharma. What I sense at this point is convergence, as I was shocked to see both show up so quickly in the process. Something that is a bit difficult for some to grasp because of our linear process Q contributions is reality unfolds continuously based on a myriad of factors - the controllers work to control the unfolding we are now countering that.

The primary factor steering the unfolding being our energy expression as a collective, but at this moment the contributions from other "places" are causing things to morph moment to moment in a new way. There are a couple of what you might call pressing dates/goals that are putting pressure on the process (think meta metaphysical here). In short, what that means is when critical mass reaches a certain "area" of our focus it might simply be blown away, as in done. Some may feel that with topics we have grinded through already, as sense of "oh, forget the FBI thing that is so January, what's next..."

My sense is the CIA thing has a layer that needs blowing apart that isn't really CIA, but the vibrational origins of that energy. If that makes sense. Our focus is needed to turn that rock over and once exposed, a shift will take place.

A roundabout way of answering I know, but yesterdays posts revealed an odd convergence which suggested to me new layers so it is hard to tell the direction. Sunday's posts should reveal.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

With evidence. Something that connects the dots in a factual manner. From that one can build something on it.

Think of it as piecemeal. On thread made from two dots, build an argument and call it document 1. Then go to the next and so on.

I agree. Who is going to accurately explain the evidence?

The media? They deny the undeniable every day when they aren't flat out ignoring it.

Which goes back to your point about it ultimately being brushed aside as nuttiness.

There was an old Simpson's Episode in which Bart was just digging a hole in the back yard. Just digging and digging and no one knew why....except for Bart.

I feel like that a lot of the time.

How do I explain that I just saw some sort of covert operation go down in real time last night?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It's kind of weird to think about. Lets say you put together a book, or a video series or even a set of documents. Where could you safely promote it without fear of it being taken down? How could you draw users in without stigma of a label, even if it's as petty as a political one?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This evening, I had a creepy man & woman in an unmarked white van drive up my driveway, through the gate...(past the 'No Soliciting' sign).
The woman got out of the van and came to my front door. She said they were selling meat and shrimp from their truck (first time that's happened here).
She was hard-looking and serious...I'm exceptionally tall and intimidating...and, Inside, the dogs were going nuts and ready to tear her apart.

I told her to leave my property.

She got back in the truck and promptly left.

Did the van have a cooling unit on top? (For the meat and shrimp)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This evening, I had a creepy man & woman in an unmarked white van drive up my driveway, through the gate...(past the 'No Soliciting' sign).
The woman got out of the van and came to my front door. She said they were selling meat and shrimp from their truck (first time that's happened here).
She was hard-looking and serious...I'm exceptionally tall and intimidating...and, Inside, the dogs were going nuts and ready to tear her apart.

I told her to leave my property.

She got back in the truck and promptly left.

Did the van have a cooling unit on top? (For the meat and shrimp)

Good question...but no.
Typical white (newer) windowless van.

Honestly, while a first for me here...I'm not concerned. It was out of the ordinary, but most-likely not sinister.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Someone in the media is going to have to flip.

It can't be someone like Hannity. It would take someone like Stephen Colbert or Don Lemon. It would take a Rachael Maddow meltdown on camera.

It would have to be someone saying "We're told what to say." in a more powerful medium than just a Project Veritas video.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Stay safe man.

My streets been awfully active and I’m traveling.

Remember they work for you.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Would this person still have legitimacy and integrity after it has been done?

Those who don't toe the line seem to lose not only their spot in media but receive a big hit job from the masses.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Stay safe man.

My streets been awfully active and I’m traveling.

Remember they work for you.

The fact that we even need to have these conversations is crazy.

I never would have envisioned this two years ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Would this person still have legitimacy and integrity after it has been done?

Those who don't toe the line seem to lose not only their spot in media but receive a big hit job from the masses.

Look at what happened to Ben Swann.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Exactly!!

More thought and a compilation of individual evidence may be needed. I think there may only be one shot at presenting it to the masses if that time has not already yet passed.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Someone in the media is going to have to flip.

It can't be someone like Hannity. It would take someone like Stephen Colbert or Don Lemon. It would take a Rachael Maddow meltdown on camera.

It would have to be someone saying "We're told what to say." in a more powerful medium than just a Project Veritas video.

Actually, someone BIG needs to be arrested and charged.

That is the only way msm is going to address it much less investigate it. It is also the only way The American People are going to have their trust in the justice system reinstated. It. Is. Time.

If Hillary Clinton or someone like James Comey were to be officially charged for just one of the crimes we know has been committed, arrested, and officially placed in a defensive position, the news organizations would suddenly come awake.

Only then will the dead or asleep wake up and ask, "Whaaaa?! What's goin' on, uh? Wha happened?"
edit on 8-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If you can do what you say, it must be very frightening for them. I will pray for them that God (of my understanding and experience) withholds his wrath, and shows them mercy, because I wouldn't want what they have coming to them on my worst enemy.

Wouldn't take much for them to get caught in the midst of a sticky wicket.

Plus the tables and the tides are turning. Who's watching the watchers..?

It has the potential for great humor, whereby 'The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.' (Thomas More, 7 February 1478 – 6 July 1535).

Personally, I think they're in a heap of trouble.

Whenever I speak to a certain friend of mine, a farmer in the middle of nowhere, I get a repeated 3 beeps on my phone, so I just point it out, along with the absurdity of the allocation of resources in violation of right to privacy laws for the likes of him and I! lol

Somewhere down the line someone's in a whole heap of #, and it isn't the victim of what could be described as a form of terrorism by the rightful definition of that word.

So sad and pathetic they must be when you really think about it...

I'm surprised they still have a license to operate like that... Q?

edit on 8-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Exactly!!

More thought and a compilation of individual evidence may be needed. I think there may only be one shot at presenting it to the masses if that time has not already yet passed.

There is no way to know how long we've got.

I hate using too many Q phrases, but the news is still unlocking the map. I'm not sure it makes any sense to you, and I wish I had a better way to explain it. Maybe it'll be crystal clear what to do when more dots get connected.

In the meantime:

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join