It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
First off...STUPID to put 200 Republican lawmakers...on the same train.

Second...This train was a target-rich environment...too juicy to not go after.

Thirdly...it was common knowledge who was on the train, where it was going, which route it would take...and when it would be at the intersection.

Finally, The odds that a large garbage truck would first, breakdown...at that exact intersection...at that precise time...must be astronomical.

π–™π–π–Š π–”π–‰π–‰π–˜ π–†π–—π–Š π–Žπ–”π–“π–”π–˜π–•π–π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆπ–†π–‘

😢

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Schiff claiming Memo could lead to firings of Rosensteing and Mueller.

Reuters quoted Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intel Committee, who believes the contents of the four-page memo about allegedly egregious FBI abuses of FISA set for public release in the next several days, could lead to the firing of Special Counsel Bob Mueller, or more likely Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein.

They also reference some remarks made by Gowdy and the statement issued by Nunes.

Talk about conspiracy nuts.. paranoid MSM "experts" feel that Trump will use the Memo to fire Rosenstein, and replace him with a "loyal" assistant A.G., who will limit the scope of what Mueller can investigate.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

... paging Mr. Gowdy!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

a reply to: Perfectenemy

One of the twitter streams linked to says the train passengers are reporting two collisions: one with a semi and then the one with the trash truck.

So instead of the missing gunman, we have the missing truck.

I think they're confused because the back of the garbage truck was removed from the frame. The cab and frame left over look quite abit like any heavy truck (semi). I can try to find a picture once I catch up on the thread!

Edit: not as good as the overhead, but you can see how it separated here:

Ok, so i'm getting more confused as we go.... the pic you linked causes problems because:

1. if the truck was "drug for a ways" as has been indicated by some, and which does explain the garbage, the damage to the ground, the truck coming apart..... IT DOES NOT EXPLAIN HOW THE TELEPHONE POLE IS STILL STANDING!

2. if the truck was NOT drug and was hit at the crossing where everything came to a stop, HOW IS THE TRAILER, GARBAGE & DAMAGE TO THE GROUND SO FAR AHEAD of the actual intersection?

The picture you link literally (in my eyes) debunks both scenarios!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why did Chelsea Clinton tweet last night about Barron when she praised the young boy at the SOTU that raised money to put flags on veterans' graves.

It bothers me immensely when Hillary Clinton reads an excerpt from a fake info book about our president eating McD's because of the possibility of getting poisoned.

Now Chelsea includes Barron needlessly in a tweet about little Preston.

I just wish the Clintons would all shut their pieholes about the First Family....period.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Are there any witnesses to this crash (that are alive)? Besides the train passengers and the other person in the hospital? Sorry if I missed it.

I was thinking about something...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

One of the twitter streams linked to says the train passengers are reporting two collisions: one with a semi and then the one with the trash truck.

I think they're confused because the back of the garbage truck was removed from the frame. The cab and frame left over look quite abit like any heavy truck (semi). I can try to find a picture once I catch up on the thread!

Ok, so i'm getting more confused as we go.... the pic you linked causes problems because:

1. if the truck was "drug for a ways" as has been indicated by some, and which does explain the garbage, the damage to the ground, the truck coming apart..... IT DOES NOT EXPLAIN HOW THE TELEPHONE POLE IS STILL STANDING!

2. if the truck was NOT drug and was hit at the crossing where everything came to a stop, HOW IS THE TRAILER, GARBAGE & DAMAGE TO THE GROUND SO FAR AHEAD of the actual intersection?

Because when a big heavy object moving hits another object it imparts momentum. Like hitting a ball with a bat or a cue ball with the stick or any number of other things.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

... paging Mr. Gowdy!

I'll be glad when Q posts again so this thread won't fill with page after page of non-Q-related stuff.

I belong to another forum that hosts a little corner room where only "like-minded" members post threads and discuss. This thread reminds me of that little corner room.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm counting on Jeff Sessions to have the Clinton family disgraced for generations.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Well that interpretation is chilling

Yes. However, the reality is that these are the people we are dealing with. They are corrupted at the soul level. Even more chilling is the fact that as monstrous and evil as we view them and their actions...they view us exactly the same way.

They're not doing this lightly. They truly believe they are on the side of right. That is a stone cold fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: IAMTAT

It does not seem possible that with all of those points being so glaringly obvious, anyone with two brain cells to rub together could deny that this was deliberate and orchestrated. However, sadly, there really are people who are swallowing the lies.

What will it take to prove to everyone once and for all that these people are truly, seriously just that monstrous???

With so much at stake...and desperate people with little regard for others...
They are capable of any sort of horror.

Something tells me they're not done yet, either.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I see what you mean. This thread has become the place that is laying out the pieces that may be part of a puzzle.

In all fairness, didn't Q post something around the first of January about planes and trains? I don't recall the exact context at the moment, but I do remember "planes and trains".

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Deleted tweet from Bill Kristol. Real charmer. Thank you for the pm CynConcepts.

You know really...it's like he's admitting the wreck was purposeful...without actually saying it. Which is typical Cabal...they believe according to their religion that they have to tell us what they're doing. Everything they do and say is dictated by their beliefs.

"...I do think that by having the train hit..."

"...the scriptwriters of..."

I don't think they deleted his tweet because of the backlash. They had to tell us what really happened, and especially today...a ritual Moon...but they don't want people spending too much time studying those words.

So they seeded it, in a big splashy way guaranteed to produce maximum outrage and to encourage everyone to look at it. Then, once the message was seen and spread by the unwitting, they pulled it.

They do this with many truths they are obliged to tell us. Satire, comedy, cartoon...all ways of seeding our consciousness and fulfilling their ritual requirements of having told the truth...only hidden in plain sight because we think it's a joke and therefore dismiss it.

And they do it that way, too, to mock and degrade us. Because they also believe that if we are being shown the truth, in thousands of ways every single day and are still too stupid to see it...that they incur no Karma. They have not broken cosmic Law and subverted us.

The fact that this train wreck could've amounted to a major blood sacrifice...on the morning of the Blue/Super/Blood Moon Eclipse shouldn't be discounted.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

My line of thinking (and it's a bit crazy, but, I try to cover everything):

If there were plans for an attack and IF the good guys found out....would there be ANY benefit of faking this? Other than to simply let "them" think they got the got?

It's all so weird. It seems SO obvious to not send them all on that train....im a nobody and I can tell you that.

It just all seems a little too easy.

edit on 31-1-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: IAMTAT

What will it take to prove to everyone once and for all that these people are truly, seriously just that monstrous???

Seeing how Democrats didn't applaud pay raises, tax cuts, ISIS elimination, job growth..etc., nothing.. NOTHING is beyond them.

It was so surreal, watching them last night. They really let the mask drop for all the world to see. Yet there are still people right now, whom I know personally, continuing to remain willfully ignorant. And I find that horrifying on a level that I did not expect.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
FWIW: A saw Elizabeth Warren applauding a few of the statements. I also saw a few Dems starting to applaud or stand and then noticing their unapplauding surroundings and sitting back down - peer pressure. But most of them were stone-faced and applauded nothing. Moroever, Chuck Schumer looked transformed into something evilish and Nancy Pelosi kept twitching.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Deleted tweet from Bill Kristol. Real charmer. Thank you for the pm CynConcepts.

You know really...it's like he's admitting the wreck was purposeful...without actually saying it. Which is typical Cabal...they believe according to their religion that they have to tell us what they're doing. Everything they do and say is dictated by their beliefs.

"...I do think that by having the train hit..."

"...the scriptwriters of..."

I don't think they deleted his tweet because of the backlash. They had to tell us what really happened, and especially today...a ritual Moon...but they don't want people spending too much time studying those words.

So they seeded it, in a big splashy way guaranteed to produce maximum outrage and to encourage everyone to look at it. Then, once the message was seen and spread by the unwitting, they pulled it.

They do this with many truths they are obliged to tell us. Satire, comedy, cartoon...all ways of seeding our consciousness and fulfilling their ritual requirements of having told the truth...only hidden in plain sight because we think it's a joke and therefore dismiss it.

And they do it that way, too, to mock and degrade us. Because they also believe that if we are being shown the truth, in thousands of ways every single day and are still too stupid to see it...that they incur no Karma. They have not broken cosmic Law and subverted us.

The fact that this train wreck could've amounted to a major blood sacrifice...on the morning of the Blue/Super/Blood Moon Eclipse shouldn't be discounted.

I think the White Hats knew that. And interfered with their ritual. They'll have to do something else to raise the power instead. They've got a three day window before and after the full Moon. The energy won't be as strong, but if they've got enough people they can still finish the ritual.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I see what you mean. This thread has become the place that is laying out the pieces that may be part of a puzzle.

In all fairness, didn't Q post something around the first of January about planes and trains? I don't recall the exact context at the moment, but I do remember "planes and trains".

Maybe he/she did. You have this qcodefag.github.io... bookmarked don't you? It contains the history of Q's communiques, right up to the very latest.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Because when a big heavy object moving hits another object it imparts momentum. Like hitting a ball with a bat or a cue ball with the stick or any number of other things.

all that understood, but that the debris, ground damage and such, as well as the trailer & truck, being BEFORE the intersection just seems to me the truck would not have been crossing, but down the tracks from the actual intersection of the X-ing.

For me, looking at where the road comes up & around to the tracks, and the location of the truck, trailer & all else, just doesn't make sense in my mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My gut sense is that they are too weakened to conduct a successful blood sacrifice or false flag or mass killing. The train was a weak attempt and it failed. Rothschilds "tomorrow nobody will remember" and wicked villain laugh ( I mean...wtf kind of tweet was that?) indicates that more was intended. It failed. Why? Because in the last months, a lot of players have already been removed from the chessboard. 7th Floor no more. Al-Waleed no more. Bishop no more. FBI Secret Society no more. CIA-Deep-State possibly no more. Its hard to do blood sacrifices these days.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join