It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamreader

Is your copy/paste of external content in that manner now allowed?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamreader
>>228302
[D]ay [Of] [D]ays
Q

&

>>228958
Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

Hot off the press!

Holy crap! Activation code ?!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

>>228302
[D]ay [Of] [D]ays
Q

&

>>228958
Timing is everything.
Activation code.
Q

Hot off the press!

What kind of world have we become where info about world events must be communicated in secret, in code and anonymously?

So much for 21st Century "Information Age"
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

New messages from Q are arriving at qcodefag.github.io... Four in the last 30 minutes. Can't wait to see how our saavy colleagues in this thread interpret them!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

>>228302
[D]ay [Of] [D]ays
Q

&

>>228958
Timing is everything.
Activation code.
Q

Hot off the press!

Holy crap! Activation code ?!

What's the significance of having DOFD in brackets? Is that the "activation code"?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So tonight, I call on the Congress to empower every Cabinet Secretary with the authority to reward good workers -- and to remove Federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.

link
edit on 31-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Uh Oh...Q says the Train Wreck was not a "coincidence". Expect more "false flags". I'll have to go research false flags now.

Edit to Add: FALSE FLAG Definition.

The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that activities appear as though they are being carried out by individual entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: added false flag definition.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure. As you can tell I very, very seldom post. However, I have been glued to this and other threads for months now.

If not allowed, I'll edit but I wanted to get some news out as fast as possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamreader

I was suspended for 3 days last Fall for not using the proper method for posting "external content". You may want to brush up on the ATS rules regarding that. Moderators posted a warning about it in this thread last week.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I think it's a hint at the DoD and the new EO. The activation code was hidden in the SOTU.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

In a world that the truth and lies are so intertwined, second guessed and inaccurate assumptions made, sometimes it's best to say something and let the others in the know read between the lines.

The best way to hide something is always right in front of everyone.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Dept. of Defense

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

In a world that the truth and lies are so intertwined, second guessed and inaccurate assumptions made, sometimes it's best to say something and let the others in the know read between the lines.

The best way to hide something is always right in front of everyone.

Another thing is, that we are so overloaded with info, misinfo and disinfo, that this was probably the best way to capture our attention.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Then there was no coincidence that they were headed off to WV, either. Not putting them in harm's way, but trying to take them out of it.

edit on 31-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hmm Trump said something about federal employees working against the american peoples interest getting prosecuted. That was my first thought when the activation code got mentioned.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The EO signed on the 30th to keep Gitmo open is for terrorists, any terrorists, foreign and domestic presumably, and it would dovetail I would think with the other one on human trafficking.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm Trump said something about federal employees working against the american peoples interest getting prosecuted. That was my first thought when the activation code got mentioned.

If they release the Memo tomorrow and it is as bad as claimed, then things will begin to move very, very quickly. So they have to be prepared for that.

And not all of it will take place in the shadows.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Found two "activation codes" that stood out to me. PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP’S STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS

Working with the Senate, we are appointing judges who will interpret the Constitution as written, including a great new Supreme Court Justice, and more circuit court judges than any new administration in the history of our country.

All Americans deserve accountability and respect — and that is what we are giving them. So tonight, I call on the Congress to empower every Cabinet Secretary with the authority to reward good workers — and to remove Federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Activation of Sealed indictments also potentially?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Jan 31 2018 22:02:42 Anonymous
ID: 5b7bb1 229273
Potus on "terrorists" and Guantanamo bay. "let's be clear…. enemy combatants."

Jan 31 2018 22:09:38 Q !UW.yye1fxo
ID: 187fba 229398 >>229273

Re_read EO’s.
Put together.
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

edit on 31-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join