It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I know that second one has been highlighted a lot, but he blended it very skillfully into the VA issues, so as not to raise many red flags.

But that's not what I heard, I heard, "Fire the ones who aren't accountable across the board."

link   
Wait a minute is Trey Gowdy eligible for Supreme Court Justice?

link   
Julian Assange just retweeted this Wikileaks post:

MSNBC (owned by NBCUniversal/Comcast) suggests that @DevinNunes, the Chair of the U.S. House Intelligence Commitee, is a Russian agent -- for wanting to publish a memo on alleged improper domestic political spying.

These people know whats going on.

And for all the shills out there: Julian Assange and Wikileaks are liberal left-leaning sources. So much for "right wing extremist propaganda".

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Wait a minute is Trey Gowdy eligible for Supreme Court Justice?

If Harriet Myers was, then I would think Gowdy could be.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

wonder if he returned the money

I think he might have given away his "tell"...?

It's like he's attending a pizza party in his own mind - what DOES he think he knows, precisely?

Was the train crash an inside job of some kind ie: did the truck have computer controls onboard?

People driving trucks don't stop on train tracks and wait to be hit (by a train full of Republicans, including Nunes).

The poor survivor, I sure hope he makes it, and that the lord and a TON of security protects him at the hospital..

He knows what happened..!

Q - we need to start getting some real answers and REAL NEWS - no scandal is too much for us to take. Human history itself is hanging in the balance.

We can TAKE IT! We're ready.

You could start by letting it out what really happened in Vegas, and what is in those missing texts which some a-hole handed over to Mueller. If the President's life was threatened - bust them. If they've been at cheese pizza and pasta parties, bust them.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!

With Justice, true Justice, however painful it might be to have to grapple with, there's a real standard there, taking a stand on behalf of us all (Jesus, soldiers..), and thus, what might be called new pasture or a clearing, a gateway, and a royal arch, presents itself upheld by THE keystone (as the stone that was rejected by the builders, the people), across which we might begin to pass into everlasting freedom, and brotherly love and mutual prosperity and authentic security.

We need scandal after scandal after scandal, but with only the TRUTH, nothing more.. (said like Morpheus).

And if it frightens the MSM and all the bad actors, so be it (I think they're already there, with this train thing an absolute horror for them if it's determined, whether secretly or publically, that there's more to that story than meets the eye [ie: just an accident and unusual coincidence?].

We can handle it. So many of us already know and we're red pilling the rest, while a few crazy leftists rage at the sky for reasons that they are not consciously aware of - we'll take good care of them too with the utmost compassion.

Light!

On the other side of, the superblue bloodred moon. It's not a russian agent but it is a sign from God imbedded straight into the cosmic order of things, like a signature by the hand of God (earth-moon-sun configuration) and one which Jesus himself used to tremendous effect.

This goes way wayyyyy behond "the memo", and I think that train crash might have been a threat and that Bill Kristol (check his timestamp) knew about it in advance, because he's connected with those bad actors.

If you need to just say it's an accident for now, fine.

I believe this was their great hoodwink, the one the devil always walks striaght into blind as a bat and blinded by hatred and bloodlust and the joys of a secret revenge (CS).

WWJD? What DID he do?

He gave it all to uphold the standard of truth and justice, to hold in reserve everything that's worth living for and even dying for, and here we all are entering the fray with our entire being and allowing our voices to be heard LOUDLY, shouting from the rooftops!!!

We can trend any hashtag, at will.

We are talking with our friends and neighnors and colleagues, prepaing them for some news to start coming out regarding some very BAD BAD actors and people.

We know what you're up against, and we're are so with you, Q, and Mr. T, you have no idea, or maybe you do. Maybe you listen and watch.

We are like a lighthouse on the very shoals of destruction. We're the man who climbed the wall over what these people have been doing and were up to. We've stood in the doorway, and in the gate, like Samson to hold it open (ie: through the 9/11 BS).

We'll all been waiting patiently for this day, dear Patriots one and all.

I'm not even American myself. I'm a Canadian. But we're all citizens of the world. American first also puts the world first (I can't wait to start harnessing some of all this American progress and prosperity.. and am prepped and ready to roll!), a clean and authentic and true America, with Liberty and Justice for ALL.

If you don't have that, and allow the satanic order to continue to thrive and to live another day, then what are we doing?

You have to indict and arrest and very quickly move up the chains all the way to the so-called "highest" levels and bring them all down with their own crap and nonsense.

How many of these people are there - maybe 10,000? across the world, maybe a million, total (truly evil cabalistic)?

Every Civilized Government and Institution simply MUST be "jolted" to stand against these monstrosities, not by a garbage truck but with the truth, so that a bright future might arise to live another day (on the other side of the tomb and the ordeal).

Let's walk straight across that holy bridge, we can't just "troll" them forever. Something MUST be done, and thus the Q Quietude we're into now, as the whole thing is properly evaluated.

One thing I do know - their structure needs to fall and become 3 times fallen, without replacing it without another evil system or just trying to tamp it down a bit for a while, while it schemes on the sidelines with a wicked, knowing grin.. like CS [EVIL].

Their house is built on sand, or at best a house of cards. Pull out one or two and the rest just fall like dominos.

God is with you, with US, in this great battle, as we WE, THE PEOPLE. Where we go one we go all!

Jesus held in reserve for us the right and the priviledge to have our good-natured, good-willed, humor and charm and bright optimism and HOPE (real hope) - RESTORED!

But without Justice, humor dies, and oh what a terrible way to go, as many have fallen.

We cannot allow that to happen to us (loss of humor and charm) in the process, which is why i always recommend to Q whereever possible, to re-read the book "Moby Dick" (as well as the Bible) as an appropriate allegory to what's really going on here as "they" scuttle their ship on the rock of ages, where for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and then some.

They've gone and done it to themselves.

My instinct tells me that maybe Bill Kristol's tweet might not have been close to an hour after the event was first known. If so... and if I'm wrong - 9/11.

The darkness is just the contrast and the foil, once they've completely fallen victim to the hoodwink, yet again, and again to a blood red moon, like some sort of cosmic theodolite (ancient measuring lens across the verticle and horizontal) in time and history, according to the true measure of THE man among all men, Jesus Christ himself (who stands even taller than James Comey lol).

MAGA - "the people ARE Making America Great Again" an interesting turn of phrase and a departure from its previous framing..

That's why I "act as if". (in case anyone was wondering).

And why shouldn't any of us have a voice and be heard?

with Love,

AnkhMorpork #ReleaseTheMemoNow.

edit on 31-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Didn't Q say this was world wide?

At some point I would expect more reference to deep state links outside US and not just Middle East/Asia...

Being in the UK I'm aching to know who and what is impacted in Europe. I want to know who to keep an eye on. Also, working in The Square Mile in London, I want to map my safe places/routes. "I need data!!!"

I'd guess that's 2 to 4 weeks down the line.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
My gut sense is that they are too weakened to conduct a successful blood sacrifice or false flag or mass killing. The train was a weak attempt and it failed. Rothschilds "tomorrow nobody will remember" and wiyetcked villain laugh ( I mean...wtf kind of tweet was that?) indicates that more was intended. It failed. Why? Because in the last months, a lot of players have already been removed from the chessboard. 7th Floor no more. Al-Waleed no more. Bishop no more. FBI Secret Society no more. CIA-Deep-State possibly no more. Its hard to do blood sacrifices these days.

Correct. I would add that the presence of the larger Q followers energy is a mitigating factor. While esoteric to be sure, this "crash" ended up a delay, not a stoppage or an injury scenario (almost all crashes of this sort are injury ridden).

I don't think we have enough power to outright stop things of this nature just yet, as some might be required for certain parts of the collective's growth. I do think that this weak showing is in part due to the Q followers learning to empower themselves through their inner power and supporting those trying to do the right thing for our liberation. The controllers are weak, very weak and do not have, and will not ever have again, the support of the off-worlders.

I'll go out on my limb again and say the followers and contributors of this thread and the rest of the Q crew were instrumental in turning a media event into a nothing. Take a bow......

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We have to get past the Memo first. Once we get there, then they're going to start opening up all kinds of unsavory stuff. All the intel agencies work together and scratch each other's backs after all. I would guess some stuff will lead into the dark cracks of the EU, including your corner of the pond over there.

I am sorry on the one hand and know it's necessary on the other.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The EO signed on the 30th to keep Gitmo open is for terrorists, any terrorists, foreign and domestic presumably, and it would dovetail I would think with the other one on human trafficking.

EO's include the monumental one concerning asset seizure.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They are definitely hinting at a connection between the human trafficking and the GITMO EO. The MSM ignored a huge human trafficking bust of 500 people a few days ago. Over 500 Arrested in California Human Trafficking Crackdown Edit: I forgot to add the EO that allows to seize assets.

More than 500 people were arrested in a Californian statewide operation targeting human trafficking, officials announced on Jan. 30.

The three-day sting, known as “Operation Reclaim and Rebuild,” resulted in the rescue of 56 victims, including 11 girls. The operation was led by the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force, in coordination with over 80 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, public service providers, and community-based support organizations, Nixle reported.

edit on 31-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes. that's the human trafficking one, and it covers anyone found to be complicit in, not just foreign agents.

Start seizing the assets and you start to undermine the networks.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"Watzman and Reichelt were both longtime employees at The Standard, a trendy national hotel chain, the company said in a statement.

Watzman had been at the company for 11 years and was the general manager of The Standard's location in Hollywood. Reichelt was with the company for more than six years as a regional director of finance at The Standard in Miami."

Apparently something happened at the Standard Hotel in Hollywood that we need to look for.

Link
edit on 31-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Didn't Q say this was world wide?

At some point I would expect more reference to deep state links outside US and not just Middle East/Asia...

Being in the UK I'm aching to know who and what is impacted in Europe. I want to know who to keep an eye on. Also, working in The Square Mile in London, I want to map my safe places/routes. "I need data!!!"

I'd guess that's 2 to 4 weeks down the line.

Correct. It is world wide and beyond. The focus is on the US as it is the central point for most of the scourge AND it is the biggest symbol which is important. Most governments are corrupt and most people who live in such places know it better then Americans do, but the symbol to them is America is less corrupt. 30 trillion dollar economy, the world's policeman, symbol of freedom etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Two more posts up.

Oddly enough, one references hotels ... also a helicopter and a crash.

Jan 31 2018 21:22:52
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 187fba
Helicopter.
CRASH.
Newport Beach.
Hotel GM.
What happened @ those hotels?
Q

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What's this stuff going on in the Q chan thread about a helicopter crash in Newport Beach?
Anyone following?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Lots of new info coming out tonight. CNN reporting on contents of newly "leaked" Strzok text messages. Sounds like the man is torn between upholding his oath, and helping Hillary.
Article: www.cnn.com...

edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Would Hotel GM be Grand Metropole? No idea which though

Ignore above... sounds like it meant Hotels general manager.

edit on 31-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Refocus

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have another theory.

They "take charge" so they can then
"investigate" and then let everyone off.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What's this stuff going on in the Q chan thread about a helicopter crash in Newport Beach?
Anyone following?

Looks like just your run-of-the-mill copter crash?
Identities of those killed: www.nbclosangeles.com...

The people who died were identified as Brian R. Reichelt, 56, of Hollywood, Florida; Joseph Anthony Tena, 60, of Newport Beach; and Kimberly Lynne Watzman, 45, of Santa Monica. Watzman worked as the general manager of The Standard hotel in West Hollywood.

Reichelt worked for The Standard in Miami as a regional finance director "It was an honor to be her brother for my 40 years," Watzman's brother, Ryan, said. "... I plan on doing my best to honor her and find out what happened."

edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Women's March? Planned Parenthood benefit?

The hotel is The Standard in Hollywood.

link

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join