It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Another odd point:
Kristol said "Garbage" truck...while the press was initially reporting "Dump" truck.

Interesting. An analysis of the timezone he was tweeting from is taking place I'm sure, to verify the timestamp relative to the event itself.

I just tweeted on his top twitter post, Bill's.

If he tweeted just before the event was first reported or took place, then he's in some very very deep #!

PNAC Bill used to be a Republican too... interesting..

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

I understand it is a "tradition" that they all go on the train together and have for years, so it would have been well known that a majority of them would have been on there.

Been watching the live feed of the retreat.... don't any of the them look "banged" up like they just been in a train crash, even a mild one. Not a single bruise have I spotted...... though they all keep starting out with thanks to GOD & all that it wasn't worse than it was and being shook up from it.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Schumer's face alone is a meme waiting to happen.

There is also a capture of poor Joe Manchin trying to stand and applaud and then noticing that no one else is and awkwardly sitting again.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Watch the Super Bowl.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Watch the Super Bowl.

Tiger's right.
The White Hats are aware...and prepared.
I can't see another attack succeeding.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I tend to agree with you. They've got a window...but they lack the momentum and conviction to raise that much power now. It was actually their train that got derailed rather than the actual train. They were interrupted, and lost their power.

I expect the equivalent of tantrums from them from this point forward. Unfortunately however, though they act like children, they are not. Their death throes aren't going to be tame. They won't go quietly into that good night.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

And if what I have read is correct, none of the GOP people went to the hospital to get checked out...as a precautionary measure?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Watch the Super Bowl.

I think they will try. But I don't think they'll succeed. And maybe they'll screw it up so badly that the attempt will expose them in front of the entire nation for exactly what they are.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe, but that stadium has been in poor hands security wise for a while now. If they've been prepping for an event, they've had all kinds of time to undermine and prepare. They've known the Super Bowl was going to be there since 2014. They just replaced on shoddy security company with GS4.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

It does not seem possible that with all of those points being so glaringly obvious, anyone with two brain cells to rub together could deny that this was deliberate and orchestrated. However, sadly, there really are people who are swallowing the lies.

What will it take to prove to everyone once and for all that these people are truly, seriously just that monstrous???

With so much at stake...and desperate people with little regard for others...
They are capable of any sort of horror.

Something tells me they're not done yet, either.

Trump needs to take some "horror" to the Democrats, by getting the Mueller witch-hunt shut down. This guy is getting out of control!

WASHINGTON – Russia special counsel Robert Mueller is expected to question the former spokesman for President Trump's legal team – and focus on the staffer's reported concerns that the president might have sought to obstruct justice, a person familiar with the matter said Wednesday.

Interviewing the former spokesperson for the legal team? Who the hell is next... Trump's barber? Shut Mueller down NOW Mr. President, or you'll regret not doing so. Plus, you'll treat us all to many MSM melt-downs, and even a few on-air strokes!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: Jusvistn

And if what I have read is correct, none of the GOP people went to the hospital to get checked out...as a precautionary measure?

Oh, I thought at least one did because he had a concussion?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I expect the equivalent of tantrums from them from this point forward.

Yup, after power is lost, tantrums are the next stage. First stage is pretending all is well. Second stage is attacks. Third stage is tantrums. Fourth stage is final defeat.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It does not seem possible that with all of those points being so glaringly obvious, anyone with two brain cells to rub together could deny that this was deliberate and orchestrated. However, sadly, there really are people who are swallowing the lies.

What will it take to prove to everyone once and for all that these people are truly, seriously just that monstrous???

Trump needs to take some "horror" to the Democrats, by getting the Mueller witch-hunt shut down. This guy is getting out of control!

WASHINGTON – Russia special counsel Robert Mueller is expected to question the former spokesman for President Trump's legal team – and focus on the staffer's reported concerns that the president might have sought to obstruct justice, a person familiar with the matter said Wednesday.

Interviewing the former spokesperson for the legal team? Who the hell is next... Trump's barber? Shut Mueller down NOW Mr. President, or you'll regret not doing so. Plus, you'll treat us all to many MSM melt-downs, and even a few on-air strokes!

I think POTUS has something planned for Mueller. Nothing but gut intuition to go on, but I feel strongly that the Mueller thing is going to come full circle in a big way. We'll see.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Godfather III

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Once the Memo is out, the pressure on Mueller to quickly wrap up will become enormous.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

I agree with the sentiment but am asking that we put some discussion/thought in to how... now...

PROFESSIONALS HAVE A MITIGATION PLAN FOR EVERY SIGNIFICANT RISK

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Godfather III

From a distance, he looks defeated and sullen. Like a slapped puppy.

Zoom it in though, and a very different picture emerges. This is a very bad man right here. Typecast perfectly.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump needs to take some "horror" to the Democrats

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Nunes hits back HARD

Edit: Reports are that Nunes was aboard the train..

This is WAR!

Screw you PNAC Bill Kristol and your network of evil F's behind the 9/11 events.

I think Comey tweeted today about some sort of 9/11 volunteerism he was doing.. he knows.

What Q has raised to our attention, is the degree to which these people speak in code and allegory. Something to watch for.. and i know how to read that stuff, as do many of us.

I noticed that Trump's speech as another poster pointed out, wasn't concerned with attempting any sort of NLP BS the way Obama used to try to do.

The speech by that drooling Kennedy after the SOTU in rebuttal was pure Obama-methodology, and it's the same with Opra and Michelle Obama.

Authenticity comes from the heart and soul. It's not about merely acting and trying to say the right things in just the right way.

We're LEARNING! and FAST!

edit on 31-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Edit: Reports are that Nunes was aboard the train..

Lets not use "sources" and hearsay like THEY do. Where did you read this?

Nice Nunes reply btw.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join