It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
I found it interesting POTUS hasn't tweeted anything about the train crash. Or anything for 20 hours? Hmm.

Pence has already stated that he plans to still speak at the event in WV. Trump is also supposed to speak there if I recall correctly.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Instead of a catch 22 we are witnessing a catch QQ ...This memo deal has actors moving in every direction but up . I think at this point the memo might not be all that important and may just be how a special council will be directed . Mullers witch hunt special council could be countered with a Q memo special council witch hunt ...Oh to be a fly on that wall

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Going by the pictures of the garbage truck after the train hit. It does look like the train just rammed it from the train tracks and came to a screeching halt. Like i said there was basically no chance of derailing the train.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A lot of garbage trucks have GPS tracking, it tells the company where they are.

I suppose this would require an inquiry by LE. I hope someone gets on the ball.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Give it to Trey Gowdy ... turn him loose to be the prosecutor he is ...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
I found it interesting POTUS hasn't tweeted anything about the train crash. Or anything for 20 hours? Hmm.

Just saw Trump responding to a question about the train crash on FOX.
Basically..."We're still waiting for more information".

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Going by the pictures of the garbage truck after the train hit. It does look like the train just rammed it from the train tracks and came to a screeching halt. Like i said there was basically no chance of derailing the train.

Pictures that I saw early today watching the live stream showed a huge "gash" in the ground, running along side the train and stopping short of the road where it met the tracks. There was garbage strewn everywhere along the train. It also appeared as though the "trailer" part of the truck came off and was left behind.

The images were bewildering to me until I read on here that the garbage truck was hit at a previous crossing and was drug until the train could get stopped.

Hearing that, makes the images more understandable and also explains a "2nd" hit, as in the back of truck coming off and slamming into the train again.
edit on 31-1-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
By the way...I understand that the driver was the only fatality.

The only person who could tell us what actually happened is unfortunately deceased.

Two people were in the garbage hauler. The one who survived (passenger) might be able to talk..or is talking.

Authorities did not immediately release the victim's identity, but President Donald Trump said Wednesday afternoon that the driver of the truck had been killed. A spokesperson for the Congressional Institute, which sponsors the retreat, said the person who died and the person who was critically injured were both in the truck.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Another odd point:
Kristol said "Garbage" truck...while the press was initially reporting "Dump" truck.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nunes is going all in and the last week revealed a lot of swamp rats. They are outing themselves left and right. That might have been the plan all along. The MSM is surely acting strange lately. I know exactly what is in the memo and i don't have to necessarily read it as a confirmation.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well, if the Kristol tweet really did happen before the accident, it suggests it was meant to be a warning - as he says assuming nobody got hurt.

But that doesn't fit with the Rothschild tweet. I don't know, I think I am leaning to the tweet actually being made after the incident.

Maybe the plan changed, and they decided Ryan and the rest were corrupted before, they just need a good scare to get them back in line. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
A lot of shill conversations on 8. That usualy indicates something big is about to drop.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Deleted tweet from Bill Kristol. Real charmer. Thank you for the pm CynConcepts.

You know really...it's like he's admitting the wreck was purposeful...without actually saying it. Which is typical Cabal...they believe according to their religion that they have to tell us what they're doing. Everything they do and say is dictated by their beliefs.

"...I do think that by having the train hit..."

"...the scriptwriters of..."

I don't think they deleted his tweet because of the backlash. They had to tell us what really happened, and especially today...a ritual Moon...but they don't want people spending too much time studying those words.

So they seeded it, in a big splashy way guaranteed to produce maximum outrage and to encourage everyone to look at it. Then, once the message was seen and spread by the unwitting, they pulled it.

They do this with many truths they are obliged to tell us. Satire, comedy, cartoon...all ways of seeding our consciousness and fulfilling their ritual requirements of having told the truth...only hidden in plain sight because we think it's a joke and therefore dismiss it.

And they do it that way, too, to mock and degrade us. Because they also believe that if we are being shown the truth, in thousands of ways every single day and are still too stupid to see it...that they incur no Karma. They have not broken cosmic Law and subverted us.

Because we chose to believe it was only a joke. And therefore we deserve to be laughed at.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Perfectenemy

twitter.com...

Something doesn't feel right. I don't think any Democrat saboteur is dumb enough to think that a light garbage hauler can derail an Amtrak train. The train always wins, unless it hits a really heavy truck.

Hopefully the passenger in the truck will talk, and is being interrogated by a TRUMP FBI or NTSB agent.

edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Not for nothing;
By this capture files.abovetopsecret.com... it appears to me that it may have been a low speed impact? Like on-board safety systems may have 'sensed' the truck on the tracks?

By low-speed impact I'm assuming the brakes began to engage somewhere around 125 mph?

How fast was it going at the point of impact?

Texas Rep. Pete Sessions told Fox News the train was traveling about 70 mph before the collision.

“We knew what happened immediately. We knew there was a problem,” Sessions said. “The train probably went 100-yards and came to a stop.”

How fast does it normally travel through that area?
Virginia mph

Between Boston and Washington, the service has overhead electric wires and largely travels over Amtrak-owned tracks. This segment reaches speeds of 125 mph (201 km/h) with Siemens ACS-64 electric locomotives built from 2012–2015. The ACS-64 locomotives replaced the AEM-7 locomotives in June 2016.[5]
Northeast Regional trains in Virginia and along the route between Springfield and New Haven use GE P42DC diesel locomotives and have lower top speeds. Because the Virginian segments use freight railroad tracks, these trains are more likely to suffer delays due to congested tracks.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

goo.gl...

I don't know how to post images. but he link should go to a pic of a truck w/no trailer, and also shows the gouge in the ground & the trash i was talking about.

Do we have a map of the area showing how far apart the roads are along that stretch that we could see if it's possible that the train drug the truck along? Because THAT statement makes more sense about the location of the trash & such .

But if not so much if the train hit & stopped because the pics appear as though the train stopped just at or short of the actual road/RRx intersection.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Not for nothing;
By this capture files.abovetopsecret.com... it appears to me that it may have been a low speed impact? Like on-board safety systems may have 'sensed' the truck on the tracks?

By low-speed impact I'm assuming the brakes began to engage somewhere around 125 mph?

How fast was it going at the point of impact?

Texas Rep. Pete Sessions told Fox News the train was traveling about 70 mph before the collision.

“We knew what happened immediately. We knew there was a problem,” Sessions said. “The train probably went 100-yards and came to a stop.”

How fast does it normally travel through that area?
Virginia mph

Between Boston and Washington, the service has overhead electric wires and largely travels over Amtrak-owned tracks. This segment reaches speeds of 125 mph (201 km/h) with Siemens ACS-64 electric locomotives built from 2012–2015. The ACS-64 locomotives replaced the AEM-7 locomotives in June 2016.[5]
Northeast Regional trains in Virginia and along the route between Springfield and New Haven use GE P42DC diesel locomotives and have lower top speeds. Because the Virginian segments use freight railroad tracks, these trains are more likely to suffer delays due to congested tracks.

They knew it wouldn't kill everyone. It wasn't meant to kill those people. It was a message.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
One of those tweets noted a time stamp of 11:11.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Has anybody thought through what our Plan B becomes should, god forbid, Trump be assassinated:

Assumptions
1) Pence takes over, buckles under to deep state?
2) Q loses access to data feeds and can therefore no longer feed the people? Or provide us strategies/forewarnings?
3) WeThePeople would need a new figurehead to focus the reaction and push to maintain the storm?
4) Without a significant figurehead our uncoordinated efforts would be brushed away as "armchair conspiracy nuts"?

How do the people ensure continuity of this effort?
edit on 31-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

edit on 31-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ditto

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join