It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Has anybody thought through what our Plan B becomes should, god forbid, Trump be assassinated:

Assumptions
1) Pence takes over, buckles under to deep state?
2) Q loses access to data feeds and can therefore no longer feed the people? Or provide us strategies/forewarnings?
3) WeThePeople would need a new figurehead to focus the reaction and push to maintain the storm?
4) Without a significant figurehead our uncoordinated efforts would be brushed away as "armchair conspiracy nuts"?

How do the people ensure continuity of this effort?

Very good questions to ask!

I for one, am not sure that the assassination of POTUS wouldn't result in a YUGE uprising of the SILENT MAJORITY to take to the streets and clean the mess up themselves......

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
By the way...I understand that the driver was the only fatality.

The only person who could tell us what actually happened is unfortunately deceased.

Two people were in the garbage hauler. The one who survived (passenger) might be able to talk..or is talking.

Authorities did not immediately release the victim's identity, but President Donald Trump said Wednesday afternoon that the driver of the truck had been killed. A spokesperson for the Congressional Institute, which sponsors the retreat, said the person who died and the person who was critically injured were both in the truck.

www.nbcnews.com...

Depends on the extent of his injuries. Medically speaking, "critically injured" means that his condition is dire...not conducive to being able to answer questions. If that's actually the case and not just dramatic language on the part of the media, it might be a while before he says anything at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: loveguy

goo.gl...

I don't know how to post images. but he link should go to a pic of a truck w/no trailer, and also shows the gouge in the ground & the trash i was talking about.

Do we have a map of the area showing how far apart the roads are along that stretch that we could see if it's possible that the train drug the truck along? Because THAT statement makes more sense about the location of the trash & such .

But if not so much if the train hit & stopped because the pics appear as though the train stopped just at or short of the actual road/RRx intersection.

Yeah. I didn't mean to play-down how bad the collision was...
I know a dump truck like that easily weighed 10 to 12 tons loaded and would leave a hell of a gouge in the Earth. It could've been way worse if there was a corner for the train to go around while pushing the garbage truck 70 mph.

Happy Birthday Ketsuko!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
One of those tweets noted a time stamp of 11:11.

The number of illumination.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
First off...STUPID to put 200 Republican lawmakers...on the same train.

Second...This train was a target-rich environment...too juicy to not go after.

Thirdly...it was common knowledge who was on the train, where it was going, which route it would take...and when it would be at the intersection.

Finally, The odds that a large garbage truck would first, breakdown...at that exact intersection...at that precise time...must be astronomical.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe instead of looking at who was on the train, we should be looking at who wasn't there?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It does not seem possible that with all of those points being so glaringly obvious, anyone with two brain cells to rub together could deny that this was deliberate and orchestrated. However, sadly, there really are people who are swallowing the lies.

What will it take to prove to everyone once and for all that these people are truly, seriously just that monstrous???

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

To me, it feels like a replay of what they attempted when they ran with the "Trump asked Comey for his loyalty" story. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I watched Rosen in front of Congress a while back. They asked him about a loyalty pledge, he didn't say what his response was, but said he didn't see a reason why one could not be loyal and still complete the duties of his position faithfully and honestly. He didn't see a conflict.
This was a while back, so maybe I am misremembering a detail, but that is my recollection because I remember thinking he seemed to be evading efforts by Dems to say Trump had influenced him improperly. He also said something to the effect that he wasn't going to discuss private conversations with the presidents any further (executive privilege, though he didn't use the term, as I remember).

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm thinking the passenger of the garbage truck needs a security detail while he is recovering.

As a regular Joe his life ain't as important as the trainload of politicians? Gently ruffle the feathers of gop train-riders?

Collateral damage/unwitting scapegoat (s) other is deceased?

Diabolical

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Has anybody thought through what our Plan B becomes should, god forbid, Trump be assassinated:

Assumptions
1) Pence takes over, buckles under to deep state?
2) Q loses access to data feeds and can therefore no longer feed the people? Or provide us strategies/forewarnings?
3) WeThePeople would need a new figurehead to focus the reaction and push to maintain the storm?
4) Without a significant figurehead our uncoordinated efforts would be brushed away as "armchair conspiracy nuts"?

How do the people ensure continuity of this effort?

Where we go one. We go all ...

WE the PEOPLE would continue the effort en masse. WE the PEOPLE would take up the charge. President Trump is just the match. The movement has begun.

WE are AWAKENED. WE are a hornets' nest ready to swarm as ONE united front should WE be called upon to do so. WE the PEOPLE are taking OUR country back. And the deep state needs to be very careful as to how they respond. It is not a prudent measure to stir up an angry hornets' nest.
edit on 1/31/2018 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Schiff claiming Memo could lead to firings of Rosensteing and Mueller.

Reuters quoted Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intel Committee, who believes the contents of the four-page memo about allegedly egregious FBI abuses of FISA set for public release in the next several days, could lead to the firing of Special Counsel Bob Mueller, or more likely Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein.

They also reference some remarks made by Gowdy and the statement issued by Nunes.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

One of the twitter streams linked to says the train passengers are reporting two collisions: one with a semi and then the one with the trash truck.

So instead of the missing gunman, we have the missing truck.

I think they're confused because the back of the garbage truck was removed from the frame. The cab and frame left over look quite abit like any heavy truck (semi). I can try to find a picture once I catch up on the thread!

Edit: not as good as the overhead, but you can see how it separated here:

edit on 31-1-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I don't believe any of us are down playing the crash....

I'm just trying to get my brain to match the pictures with the narrative.

And the one that works best for me is that it hit the truck at another crossing drug it a ways.... I was just wondering if there was anyone familiar with the area that could give an idea of how far apart the street/rr xings are. Like is the next closest on 500 yards away or 5 miles?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Well that interpretation is chilling

link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

It does not seem possible that with all of those points being so glaringly obvious, anyone with two brain cells to rub together could deny that this was deliberate and orchestrated. However, sadly, there really are people who are swallowing the lies.

What will it take to prove to everyone once and for all that these people are truly, seriously just that monstrous???

With so much at stake...and desperate people with little regard for others...
They are capable of any sort of horror.

link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I think it would depend. Are we talking town or country? I know out where I am at, country is talking mile roads, but in town you have a regular block layout.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

(Totally off topic but I thought it was worth mentioning)
We keep hearing rumbles (and seeing interesting military activity) that when the SHTF they are bringing Trump to WV (it just isn't the Greenbrier anymore.) Seeing this is another good reason

*OK gotta lot of catching up to do

edit on 1/31/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Seeing how Democrats didn't applaud pay raises, tax cuts, ISIS elimination, job growth..etc., nothing.. NOTHING is beyond them.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm talking miles / yards straight down the train tracks from the crossing where the train came to a stop, to the crossing just before that.

are there any curves, bridges, etc..

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

You could look with Google Earth couldn't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join