It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong? -- Part 2

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

It's a deliberate fabrication which us the primary reason why I no longer believe a word that comes from the MSM or academia.
I wonder "Who" profits from this agenda of ignorance. Ahh, never mind, I answered it myself.......

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Hovind? Creationist sites? Thanks for the laugh. No.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: turbonium1

Actually it goes way beyond absurd and ridiculous.

It's a deliberate fabrication which us the primary reason why I no longer believe a word that comes from the MSM or academia.

"Primitive Man never existed, and there never was a Stone Age. They are nothing more than deceptive interpretations of (Neanderthal Findings) by Evolutionist." THE NEPHILIM WERE MORE "INTELLIGENT" THAN HUMANS. So the Word "Primitive" is an Understatement. The Size of their Brains Reveal they were Super-Intelligent The Stone Age Deception

By the way, Neanderthals were not emerging primitives. That’s fiction. They had a skull capacity larger than that of modern man. Classic descriptions of so-called Neanderthal man were based in large part on the skeletal remains of a man suffering from severe osteoarthritis. He had degenerated. In fact, there are folk who would pass for Neanderthals, alive today. Aliens The Deadly Secret (Page 347)

Dr. Jack Cuozzo shows how many Neanderthal fossils have been tampered with to support the theory of evolution. One of the many fraudulent things that people have done to the Neanderthal skulls is to reconstruct the lower jaw in a forward protruding position. This is based on the preconceived notion, that Neanderthal was dimwitted, and ape-ish. The jaw is purposely manipulated to look this way in reconstruction’s, because that is how some ape jaws are aligned.

Of the thousands of people who have seen Neanderthal skulls in a museum, I wonder how many of them knew the jaw had been altered? Dr. Cuozzo adds: "The exact same thing happened with the famous La Chapelle-aux-Saints skull and jaws" The La Quina V skull has also been altered. Now look to see what somebody did to the chin. They cut it off to make it look more like an apes chin. They then smoothed it all out with a plastic material.

Neanderthals: Caveman or Human?
Neanderthal fraud discovered by Dr. Jack Cuozzo

"About every few years they come out with the new missing link, only to find out the link is either another species or a fraud. And this happens over, and over, and over, and almost no one ever questions this, and joe public just believes what ever the news media tells them." What part of Evolution is a lie?

Neanderthal man cannot possibly be a missing link."These Neanderthals are just perfectly normal humans that are living to a really great age." See, before the Flood came, the people lived to be 900. But after the Flood, life spans dropped off to 400, and then 200, and then 100; but that's still a long time to live. And it's a simple fact the bones of your eyebrow ridge never stop growing. Jack Cuozzo

Professor Reiner Protsch was invited to date the famous skull, which he later pronounced to be the vital missing link between Neanderthals and modern humans. He dated the skull at 36,000 years old, allowing it to fall neatly into the evolutionists’ timeline between Neanderthals and modern man. For evolutionists, it was too good to be true. And indeed, it was. On February 18, 2005, Protsch was forced to retire in disgrace after a Frankfurt University panel ruled he had “fabricated data and plagiarized the work of his colleagues” Once believed to be a world-renowned expert on carbon dating, Protsch’s entire professional career is now being questioned. The university noted: “The commission finds that Prof. Protsch has forged and manipulated scientific facts over the past 30 years”. Neanderthal (another deliberate fraud)

congratulations, you have proven beyond a doubt that google is not a substitute for critical thinking.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

congratulations, you have proven beyond a doubt that google is not a substitute for critical thinking.
True, very true. But it certainly does, give you something to think about, critically, regardless of what your "Polar" belief is.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

True, very true. But it certainly does, give you something to think about, critically, regardless of what your "Polar" belief is.

not really. googling "flat earth theory" doesn't prove the earth is flat.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

not really. googling "flat earth theory" doesn't prove the earth is flat.
You make my point for me. Thank you. Not many people would have thought about the subject if you had not drug it up, into the light of the sun. The argument isn't about if there is such a theory and its possibilities, but who and why is it continually discussed, taking time and energy away from the real issues. Ahh, a clever attempt at shifting focus.......

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The Flat Earth theory is not 'continually discussed', nor evolution. The science on both is settled. Only a selection of cranks, religious lunatics and trolls ever 'continually discuss' such topics and they are in a minority. I've certainly never met one face to face.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

The Flat Earth theory is not 'continually discussed', nor evolution. The science on both is settled. Only a selection of cranks, religious lunatics and trolls ever 'continually discuss' such topics and they are in a minority. I've certainly never met one face to face.
You too are selectively wandering away from the point. Many subjects on the internet, not necessarily google, would not be in the public domain without it. Regardless of the subject, it allows people the ability to exercise their own individual "Critical" thinking, outside of the highly controlled "Institutions". Nothing is settled!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You too are selectively wandering away from the point. Many subjects on the internet, not necessarily google, would not be in the public domain without it. Regardless of the subject, it allows people the ability to exercise their own individual "Critical" thinking, outside of the highly controlled "Institutions". Nothing is settled!

Again, not really. Google just gives you access to every bit of content contributed with a keyboard regardless of how much thought or what sort of intent went into it. And you're right, we are straying here. No one has disproven evolution yet, have they? The theory continues to stand strong amid condescension and critique.
edit on 27-1-2018 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Over five thousand years have passed, while humans, apes, lizards, cats, dogs, and turtles... are still humans, apes, lizards, etc.

Apparently evolution is not working yet.

So 5000 years of nothing.

How long should we expect to wait before evolution comes around, shaping every single species on Earth into other species?

I thought evolution happened all the time, with all species, which is obviously not the case.

Thank you for such an astute demonstration of how little you know about biology, genetics and the Modern Evolutionary Synthesis.

If you believe that Homo Sapiens Sapiens living in 2018 CE are genetically or phenotypically are exactly the same as HSS of 5...10 or 50 KA then I would implore you to google the location of your nearest library, get a library card and sit down and do some reading.

Pretend that you actually believe in evolution as a legitimate biological process because then you will actually understand what is hypothesized, theorized and just in general put forth by Anthropologists, Geneticists, Biologists etc... The reason for this is because your entire position falls apart when you make claims and falsify them with a broad wave of the pen because the "positions" you believe are false paradigms don't exist outside of the strawman upon which you attempt prop up your voluminous degree of willful ignorance.

Under the MES, there is no literature, no peer reviewed data, no guest lecturers, no official position or even the faintest hint of alluding towards evolutionary biology making the claims that you smugly believe you are falsifying.

If you want to have a serious discussion on the topic at hand,meld it not behoove you to actually understand or even know the most basic aspects of a position which you either intentionally misrepresent or copy and paste the argument from another source that feeds you voracious appetite for false paradigms feeding into you willful ignorance?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Over five thousand years have passed, while humans, apes, lizards, cats, dogs, and turtles... are still humans, apes, lizards, etc.

Apparently evolution is not working yet.

So 5000 years of nothing.

How long should we expect to wait before evolution comes around, shaping every single species on Earth into other species?

I thought evolution happened all the time, with all species, which is obviously not the case.
How long should we wait? Depends on who you ask. We have the intellect to answer it ourselves, regardless of all the Intellectual masturbation that goes on.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

No need to wait it is happening all the time.
There is a video on you tube called there was no 1st human It really helps to understand evolution.
I will link it later on my phone.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Oh, you mean its happening all the time, like Subduction? You know, that thing the continents do, but no one has ever "Observed" it, kind of thing? Sure, sure, Ill wait.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

No point is there? you have made up your mind and no one will change it.
Tons of evidence to support it but you just either ignore it or can not understand it.
Have a good day I have better things to do.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Oh, you mean its happening all the time, like Subduction? You know, that thing the continents do, but no one has ever "Observed" it, kind of thing? Sure, sure, Ill wait.

????????????????????
So, subduction is a myth as well? Science really is a closed book to you, isn't it? You keep pointing to scientific theories that have growing mountains of evidence behind them and then claiming that they are somehow unproven. Sadly for you they are not.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

????????????????????
So, subduction is a myth as well? Science really is a closed book to you, isn't it? You keep pointing to scientific theories that have growing mountains of evidence behind them and then claiming that they are somehow unproven. Sadly for you they are not.
This time, I am compelled to compliment you on your use of words.

Again, I love science. In science, true real science, THE OBSERVATION MUST COME FIRST, NOT THE THEORY! And I care not what subject it concerns!!! A tiger and a lion mate, you have a liger. That, is a observation. It is also how many things in history have happened, I strongly suspect.

Ahh yes, subduction. The evidence does tend to pile up (Along the Shore lines/ pressure ridges/ called mountains) rather high, doesn't it? But that's my observation, outside of the highly controlled all mighty religion of the Peer Review.

Now that is true Evolution. Planetary crust Evolving into mountains. . So there ya go, I just proved evolution to be true. It just dosen't apply to biological life forms, they seem to do it the old fashion way, mating.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

????????????????????
This time, I am compelled to compliment you on your use of words.

Again, I love science. In science, true real science, THE OBSERVATION MUST COME FIRST, NOT THE THEORY! And I care not what subject it concerns!!! A tiger and a lion mate, you have a liger. That, is a observation. It is also how many things in history have happened, I strongly suspect.

Ahh yes, subduction. The evidence does tend to pile up (Along the Shore lines/ pressure ridges/ called mountains) rather high, doesn't it? But that's my observation, outside of the highly controlled all mighty religion of the Peer Review.

Now that is true Evolution. Planetary crust Evolving into mountains. . So there ya go, I just proved evolution to be true. It just dosen't apply to biological life forms, they seem to do it the old fashion way, mating.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A great video.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
500 pages gone. lol. heres to the next 500.

just bookmarking for later, and who knows, maybe ill be the first post on page 1000

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thanks. I have been looking for that video for months.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join