It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Confirms Dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Trump's past needed to be looked into. How does one file for bankruptcy 6 times and still remain a billionaire?

I follow this stuff every day and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. There's a lot of unanswered questions but usually where there's smoke there's fire. A lot of it we're not being told right now.

It sounds like Fox news is in full damage control and trying to spread misinformation.

Bottom line is did the POTUS collude with the Russians?

If so he needs to be removed.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

This is exactly what Obama did: blabbed his mouth to the international community about legally private information on Trump.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: onthedownlow

What will the other side say when this is done to them?

I think Trump will go that far to prove the case
against Hillary, Comey, Strozk, Lynch etc.

And he would be right to do it.
They are throwing up all the red flags
of guilt. In he mean time, Rand Paul
will be a loud voice against the lawless
surveillance.

The thing is, there are only 2 ways forward that i can see. Either this whole farce becmes the new low we see each election cycle, or the effort is crushed and laid bare for all to see.

If Trump is guilty and goes to jail would be a third option where it may not tear the country in half. We would have to see.

But if no one ends up in prison or something this wont be the end of this new low.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Sillyolme

are you daft?
steele himself in court documents has admitted the dossier is not true

and please source your lie claim or retract it

If silly had to retract all her posts that were lies she wouldn’t have hardly any posts at all. It’s unfortunate the people here suffering from TDS.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Trump's past needed to be looked into. How does one file for bankruptcy 6 times and still remain a billionaire?

I follow this stuff every day and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. There's a lot of unanswered questions but usually where there's smoke there's fire. A lot of it we're not being told right now.

It sounds like Fox news is in full damage control and trying to spread misinformation.

Yes he did... his name was Barack Obama..

He is already gone but maybe we can bring him back, in bracelets.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

He didn't file for bankruptcy....read up on it. Some of his companies went bankrupt, but Trump certainly never did. Happens to companies all the time...that's why they are set up as companies.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

And since fox aired that....The transcripts were released, of Fusion GPS testimony .....Hannity is worthless.

“After speaking with majority and minority committee staff for 10 hours, Glenn Simpson requested the transcript of his interview be released publicly. The American people deserve the opportunity to see what he said and judge for themselves,” Feinstein (D-Calif.) said in a statement Tuesday. “The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice. The only way to set the record straight is to make the transcript public.”

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: xstealth

And since fox aired that....The transcripts were released, of Fusion GPS testimony .....Hannity is worthless.

“After speaking with majority and minority committee staff for 10 hours, Glenn Simpson requested the transcript of his interview be released publicly. The American people deserve the opportunity to see what he said and judge for themselves,” Feinstein (D-Calif.) said in a statement Tuesday. “The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice. The only way to set the record straight is to make the transcript public.”

www.yahoo.com...

What does this have to do with the issue that the fake dossier was used to get the FISA warrant?
That is what the thread is about.
edit on b000000312018-01-11T07:58:49-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jan 2018 07:58:49 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

You'd think if they would have found something they would have arrested him by now right? 9 years and still nothing so don't get your hopes up.

edit on 11-1-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As Wolfe says.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it rings true then it's true!

If true, its devastating to the FBI, the DNC and Hillary, and Obama.

Let's see them worm their way out of that one.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Grambler

As Wolfe says.

If it rings true then it's true!

If true, its devastating to the FBI, the DNC and Hillary, and Obama.

Let's see them worm their way out of that one.

Worm their way out of what?

A big fat, unproven if?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, gee, I guess I thought people might want to know what was said. Hannity surely doesn't want you to read this very damning transcript.

You act like I tried to bring up baseball.

I guess I should start a thread with the transcript.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, gee, I guess I thought people might want to know what was said. Hannity surely doesn't want you to read this very damning transcript.

You act like I tried to bring up baseball.

I guess I should start a thread with the transcript.

www.yahoo.com...

Already one here

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A big fat, unproven if

Referencing Russia hacked our election?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: AboveBoard

This is exactly what Obama did: blabbed his mouth to the international community about legally private information on Trump.

Please source that for me? I am googling but can't find anything to this effect.

And sorry if my tone earlier seemed snappish. I have nothing but respect for you bfft!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

A big fat, unproven if

Referencing Russia hacked our election?

At this point in time, anyone even remotely questioning Russia and our election is ignorant...trump had to sign sanctions against Russia for them meddling...The pro trump Russians, wanted trump in office. Here is a link about the sanctions, some idiot on ATS ripped me a new one, because they said there were NO SANCTIONS over Russia and our election. Of coarse I was right, but you know how that goes. I better post a couple links.....Otherwise that will be questioned too...

www.npr.org...

www.theguardian.com...

Oh here is a good, new one, because the 2018 elections are on their way....

www.usatoday.com... ion/1019012001/

Yes trumatiers, there are sanctions against Russia, for doing what trump said they did not....Still believe trump though.....EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING.....

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

At this point in time, anyone even remotely questioning Russia and our election is ignorant.

At this point anyone that hasn't paid attention to the lengths Trump haters have gone too before the election and an entire year after it is willfully stupid.

Russia is to blame for Clinton losing.

Even after rigging the primaries,rigging the conventions colluding with the media,colluding with a private 'intelligence' company started by a journalist, hired and paid a foreign spy to create a piece of paper that was used to demagogue their political opponent.

And used it to illegally spy on American citizens snipping all over the democratic process.
edit on 11-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You are woefully uninformed.
How about you show where Steele admitted the dossier is not true. That crap stinks to high heaven son. There is not a shred of truth in your statement.

But ask me to prove what I say huh? What a joke.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

You'd think if they would have found something they would have arrested him by now right? 9 years and still nothing so don't get your hopes up.

Well it’s a little difficult when the most transparent administration ever was in power 8 of those 9 years. But now that their little “Hillary is next” plan fell flat on its face, there is a new sheriff in town. And this sheriff Is transparent. And is coming for ole Barney and his group of miscreats...

#MAGA

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Haha I NEVER LIE . You just can't handle the truth.
And you hate that I'm always right and can prove what I say. I know it and so do you.
Otherwise I wouldn't be the target of you guys so often. But every post I make generates twenty from your side. Obviously what I say matters. To a lot of you.
I'd be fine with everybody ignoring me the way I scroll past posts I think don't matter. You don't seem capable of that kind of self control.
So organize ...maybe you'll be able to shut me up.

I wouldn't count on it though.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join