It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Confirms Dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
Breaking now on Fox News, I'll post the video when it's done airing.

This is the modern-day Watergate scandal.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sillyolme

Quick question;

You still believe the pee allegations are true, correct?

Don't forget the Podesta's aren't under investigation, and there are no sealed indictments in federal courts! You'll see!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Huh? Yeah....

No.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xstealth

Huh? Yeah....

No.

Huh yea you spamming again???

Or was this a real attempt at bringing something of value and possible truth to the discussion??

Oh nvm it's you....

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Again? She hasn't broken it once to do it again. Releasing the transcripts was not a crime was not illegal. SORRY TRUMP...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You're funny.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Happens to trump companies all the time you mean.
I pulled a retail business through the recession by the skin of my teeth without filing bankruptcy. we had just started doing really well and boom. 2009 came and the market died for luxury items. We reduced staff and inventory, stocked more inexpensive rugs and pulled through. That's how businesses suceed. Not by borrowing and reneging on loans and then fi!ing bankruptcy. When I sold it in 2014 it was thriving again. Still is as far as I can tell when I drive by there.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Again? She hasn't broken it once to do it again. Releasing the transcripts was not a crime was not illegal. SORRY TRUMP...

It was not illegal but it could have a negative impact on the Democrats investigation in la la land. Now, if she released the transcripts in an effort to help out anyone else who might have to testify so they can all be on the same page then yes, you most likely have a crime - obstruction of justice / hindering prosecution / witness tampering / conspiracy.
edit on 11-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Im less concerned with her releasing the transcripts (we have a right to know), and more concerned with her comments about why.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah and it was pointed out to you that saying some parts are unverified isn't the same as not true.

Bye bye bubba...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I couldn't #ing care less about that.
No one does.

The money and paper trail is much more interesting.
Bank records have been subpeoned.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

and a federal court ordered Fusiongps to turn over their bank records.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's not a fake dossier. Maybe that's why no one can fo!low your logic. You're starting from a flawed premise.
The reason trump is quaking in his boots...The dossier. The reason Mueller is still adding investigators to his team...The dossier.
If it was fake everybody would be ignoring it. It would have been dismissed as evidence a long time ago. But it hasn't been.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Very loose?

We are so far apart on view points that im having trouble even comprehending you. Or understanding any potential logic behind what you are saying

Yes, very loose.

As we know as of now, there are degrees of separation between Hillary the dossier.

The same cannot be said for Jr, for example. He has direct ties to the foreign nationals in that aspect.

Both are relevant when considering potential violations of law.

That being said, and as I have said before, I do not think anything will come of the Jr stuff. But it does provide a good example to contrast what Hillary and friends are accused of.

I am just curious, you are saying if everything is true, they both broke the law and should be prosecuted. Throw JR in jail and he can share a cell with Hillary... everyone wins!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

It's not a fake dossier. Maybe that's why no one can fo!low your logic. You're starting from a flawed premise.
The reason trump is quaking in his boots...The dossier. The reason Mueller is still adding investigators to his team...The dossier.
If it was fake everybody would be ignoring it. It would have been dismissed as evidence a long time ago. But it hasn't been.

No, its fake. Comey stated very clearly that only 1 part of it could be confirmed: that Carter Page visited Russia.

Meanwhile, we have proof that other parts are wrong, along with the absurdity of the Golden Shower....

....I fail to understand how anyone could put any credence whatsoever in the dossier.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You clearly did not read the court record
The whole dossier(including the December memorandum) is unverified/unverifieable/not true per steeles own response in court

When you wont even read the sources provided to you no one can help you.
Now you are just being willfully dishonest.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So basically a FISA warrant(s) may have been obtained on the strength of manufactured evidence, is that right?

That deserves to be investigated, doesn't it?

Regardless of whether it was for a presidential candidate, his friends, team mates, family, enemies or Joe Blogs down the street, that can't be ok, can it?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hey maybe next time you'll warn somebody that it's a download huh?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
So basically a FISA warrant(s) may have been obtained on the strength of manufactured evidence, is that right?

That deserves to be investigated, doesn't it?

Regardless of whether it was for a presidential candidate, his friends, team mates, family, enemies or Joe Blogs down the street, that can't be ok, can it?

That is exactly what the OP is saying. If this is true, this is the biggest corruption scandal America has seen in my life time. Hell generations!!

Someone using the FBI and the FISA system as a weapon against their political opponents...Someone then continuing to use that tainted info in an attempt to unset an elected US President....This is treasonous behavior! This sounds like a coup I can't believe Citizens on both sides of the isle aren't furious about this... Crazy Crazy times we are living in.

This behavior needs to be stopped and the people guilty of this need to be punished. America is a Banana Republic if this behavior is not punished.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hey maybe next time you'll warn somebody that it's a download huh?

Maybe next time don't come up with dumb claims and change the subject when easily shown you're wrong?
Also your browser automatically downloads .pdf files instead of opening them? What are you using? Shareblue custom browser or something?
edit on 11-1-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join