It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Confirms Dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Has anyone bothered to read the Fusion GPS Wiki? wiki

Not saying its of any value to this conversation, but I found it interesting. Read the "Work" section.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well then, it looks like Trump and every POTUS after him can just pop up a 4chan page, shoot a suction cup dart at the screen and go get FISA warrants using the posts to spy on their opposition if Obama can do it.

Obummer went too far to protect his legacy, this one's gonna hurt.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And I'm saying the dossier was, if anything, one source of many for the FISA warrant.

Hillary is irrelevant here. And the reason it went to the FBI was that, in the process of doing oppo Steele and Simpson of Fusion GPS realized that a crime was in progress related to what was found. Steele has worked with our IC before. He is respected. So he called the FBI to alert them to what he'd found.

When you see a crime go down you can choose to call it in or close your eyes. He called it in.

It wasn't about politics at that point.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

Investigate all you like. Knock yourself out.

Just stop comparing the two situations.

It is a false equivalence at best.

So finally, after months of calling anyone who though hillarys team or the dnc should be investigated for this all sort s of names, and fighting tooth and nail that there shouldnt be an investigation.

Finally, after posting your own legal definition and article showing hillarys team and the dnc may have broke the law,

you now finally have no problem with an investigation.

Hooray!!!!

For future reference, you may want to avoid name calling and insulting people, as it turns out they may be right and you wrong like in this situation.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

That sure doesnt spread good faith man

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So finally, after months of calling anyone who though hillarys team or the dnc should be investigated for this all sort s of names, and fighting tooth and nail that there shouldnt be an investigation.

I stand by that. The loony conspiracies you and others pushed based on your own ignorance was not worthy of investigation.

For future reference, you may want to avoid name calling and insulting people, as it turns out they may be right and you wrong like in this situation.

I'm still right in this situation. You cannot compare the two situations.

It is a textbook false equivalence.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Seems to be coming from Sara Carter, who I think has been pretty good.

Here is the article.

The unverified dossier alleging connections between President Trump’s campaign and the Russians was used as evidence by the FBI to gain approval from a secret court to monitor members of Trump’s team, this reporter has learned.

A large portion of the evidence presented in the salacious 35-page dossier put together by former British spy Christopher Steele, has either been proven wrong or remains unsubstantiated. However, the FBI gained approval nevertheless to surveil members of Trump’s campaign and “it’s outrageous and clearly should be thoroughly investigated,” said a senior law enforcement source, with knowledge of the process.

Multiple sources told this reporter that the dossier was used along with other evidence to obtain the warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as FISC. The sources also stressed that there will be more information in the coming week regarding systemic “FISA abuse.”

saraacarter.com...

The dreaded anonymous sources.

So I will not believe it until I see more proof.

Apparently rep. Jim Jordan who I like was on Hannity discussing this with sara carter, so I will watch to see what he said on it.

Maybe now it will stop being referred to as the "unverified" dossier. It is now a VERIFIED fake, used to break U.S. law.

Jeff Sessions...you listening buddy?

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

So the story is now shifting from the dossier was not used for fisa warrants to, ok it was only used for part of them, and steele is a super cool respected guy!

Steeles respectability is absolutely irrelevant.

Comey admitted months after the fisa warrant that the dossier was salacious and unverified.

On top of that, they knew it was paid opposition research by the dems and hillarys team.

If they used this unverified paid oppo research for any part of a fisa warrant it is a disgusting abuse of power.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The fbi was aware it was unsubstantiated and suspect. And used it anyway to trample the rights of a us citizen by unmasking, then shared that information with foreign governments.

Nothing Trump may have done can justify this.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

It doesn't bother me.

If I am not prepared to take it, I shouldn't be willing to dish it out.

And I still stand by what I've said.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

And I'm saying the dossier was, if anything, one source of many for the FISA warrant. 

is that the same fisa watrant that was TWICE declined previously?
i am sure we will learn what made the third time a charm as the judge that may have issued that fisa warrant has recused himself from manaforts case.
cause you know judges do that for no readon all the time...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The fbi was aware it was unsubstantiated and suspect. And used it anyway to trample the rights of a us citizen by unmasking, then shared that information with foreign governments.

This. SO much this.

Feels and bias aside, this is the long and short after many months of back and fourth between the two emotions this is what it ends at. Something needs to be done.

link   

What, telling someone not to call others names and insult them for being wrong, only to have to finally admit they are wrong is not good faith?

Did I call him a name?

I dont think so. I was just commenting on why personal attacks should be avoided, because you may just be wrong and it will look bad.

link   

Even better, Comey the head of the FBI on Jan 6th testified under oath that the Dossier was unsubstantiated and suspect, so if he was involved in this, he's in big trouble.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What, telling someone not to call others names and insult them for being wrong, only to have to finally admit they are wrong is not good faith?

Did I call him a name?

I dont think so. I was just commenting on why personal attacks should be avoided, because you may just be wrong and it will look bad.

Where did I admit I was wrong?

Also, your post makes you a hypocrite.

You've done the very thing you are preaching about.
edit on 10-1-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Im not a fan of low brow. I respect many of you guys....and like to keep it that way.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Because a foreign agent was contracted to sway the election. Ie, collusion.

But unlike the alleged Trump collusion, the collusion involved in obtaining this dossier is a CRIME. Bye-Bye Hillary!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Im not a fan of low brow. I respect many of you guys....and like to keep it that way.

Even though we disagree often, I respect you as well.

That being said, I suppose it's not very respectful being willing to get in the pit and roll around with the pigs.

Guess I always thought that hands were always meant to get dirty.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Because a foreign agent was contracted to sway the election. Ie, collusion.

But unlike the alleged Trump collusion, the collusion involved in obtaining this dossier is a CRIME. Bye-Bye Hillary!

I still think that hillary has less fault here than Obama and his intel groups.

It is my personal belief that neither Hillary or don jr broke any law by trying to get dirt on their opponent.

However, using this dirt that is admittedly unverified to get warrants to spy on the other parties presidential campaign is a gross misuse of power and everyone involved should be investigated and charged for any crimes they committed, including Obama.

(who I am sure will say he heard about it on the news)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Did I call him a name?

Where did I admit I was wrong?

Who cares about you, Pissgate has boomeranged for truth and justice. The only urine soaked sheets are the ones draped across Obama's legacy. This is bigger than deepthroat.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join