It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What do you care about ?

look we hate God too over here

yin

yang

edit on 18-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The world has fallen into darkness after our own time.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

A bit OT but the Rush album '2112'...'Twilight Zone' track fits this forum. (As does 'Lessons')...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

If anyone is interested here is an interview with Jacques Vallée which was conducted pre-TTSA in 2017.

The whole interview starts at 35:15

Particularly relevant to this thread is this part (click here) where Dr. Vallée discusses finding trace evidence from UAP materials where the isotopes appear to have been re-engineered. Something very puzzling is why it was done as it is also very expensive.

edit on 19/1/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
"I was just wondering if Mormons in general are open to the Idea of UFOs and whether this might have been a factor."

In a manner of speaking--yes.

Classic Mormon teachings say the earth is but one planet of many in the universe that are inhabited. Joseph Smith believed the moon was inhabited by humanoid beings. Brigham Young believed similarly, and even went farther to say the sun was inhabited.

The concept of "other earths" in the universe is still strong in Mormon teachings.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

If anyone is interested here is an interview with Jacques Vallée which was conducted pre-TTSA in 2017.

The whole interview starts at 35:15

Particularly relevant to this thread is this part (click here) where Dr. Vallée discusses finding trace evidence from UAP materials where the isotopes appear to have been re-engineered. Something very puzzling is why it was done as it is also very expensive.

Great interview!

I listened to the part you bookmarked. Basically he is saying that UAP are using a technology that we have barely begun to scratch the surface of - turning energy into matter, and not just a few atoms of it but an entire form.

So if I translate this into reading between the lines of DeLonge's books, the UAPs are "secreted" from energy into matter using consciousness as part of the equation? I don't know if I have that right or am saying it right. But the fact that Vallee has discovered the unique properties of UAP materials collected from way back in the 1940's, I'd say it wasn't human made... not saying "aliens" but how could we have produced such a thing back then? We couldn't. No one could.

Startling stuff. Most appreciated.

I stepped in here after giving it a rest for awhile. Seems the debate hasn't changed much? We are back to "belief" and whether people surrounding Tom himself are to be believed. And so it goes.

Same as it ever was.

But there are always some great discussions here and there.

edit on 19-1-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yup this is a fascinating subject.

The fact that the isotopes are in the wrong concentrations. Not natural terrestrial.
Not obviously extraterrestrial. How Trickerish. Not even good for a hoax or disinfo.
Too expensive and not certain that someone would even notice the evidence.

And why magnesium.

I've been thinking about this one for some time.

When I first heard about it, it made me think that a local, non-human intelligence
had a process, where that was a natural or predictable outcome, to get those
ratios. One where "poofing up" material was as easy as a Star Trek Replicator.
That for something like that, it might only make sense if the production was
trivial, to just leave a chunk lying around.

It's probably not enough trace evidence to come to any decent conclusions.

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Interesting video, cherry picking the content, JV mentioned something that sounded like "King France" and also talked about encryption.
If this was the 1917 Vernam cipher there is theoretically no miner hardware that can crack it.
Cryptographers like Marian Rejewski and William Friedman would see the spinning lights quite differently and want to see some single solution math.
Our cryptocurrency would be worthless if it had multiple hash collisions which could be misinterpreted different ways.
Henry the IV was born 13 December 1553 and which is 2115 base 9, looks like just a hash collision to me.
JV is anti drug so potentially an old school cryp[tographer, but is he just another Seminal voice or the authority for separating the signal from the noise?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
1947 he said specifically.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Theoretically speaking, at this time I don’t think inter-dimensional traveling is so easy.

They say shaman and sufi master’s travel inter-dimensionally, but it aint so easy like walking from one room to the next.

It may be more like going through one beautiful woman and another and another and another

Now that’s interesting!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Above board its good to have a positive one like yourself back

All these skeptics around here it gets a bit depressing

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My theory regarding inter-dimensionality is simple..

Inter- dimensionality is an attribute of an adept who can travel to different dimensions by his or her knowledge capacity. It’s a science in itself.

We and the aliens are not literally in different dimensions but different sides or polarities of the same world in which one is veiled from the other.

The sightings of alien phenomenon are an example of a lifting of this veil. Sekretion is an illusion

Like a person waking up from a hard sleep. Over the seconds and minutes, you awaken and your vision and senses arrive at their acuity.

Over millennium humans will reemerge ( unify) with this lost world but only after some severe changes in human nature

We may be at the millennium

My friends, this is not wu or religion

This is real science

WillTell

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There *have* to be skeptics. If there were none, people might still believe goofy stuff like the sun being a fiery chariot pulled through the sky by horses of the godz. Oh wait...some people DO

I listened to the discussion linked above.

Judy Woods believes the structure of the twin towers turned to powder. The two guys agree with that. They add that architects and engineers who agree with this assertion would never go public with their support for fear of destroying their careers.

Then a story follows about the evil frowny-faced architect who's "a total creep" that lives next door and makes life miserable for all his neighbors. It adds an emotional component to the discussion and garners sympathy and buy-in from the listening audience. It strengthens their position that architects (and engineers, by extension) cannot be trusted.

Anyone capable of critical thinking can see right through this charade and determine it's nothing more than carefully-scripted mind game designed to apply credibility and factual horsepower to their other stories.

I'm sorry...I 'm not buying what they're selling.
edit on 19-1-2018 by TheTruthRocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Interesting video, cherry picking the content, JV mentioned something that sounded like "King France" and also talked about encryption.
If this was the 1917 Vernam cipher there is theoretically no miner hardware that can crack it.
Cryptographers like Marian Rejewski and William Friedman would see the spinning lights quite differently and want to see some single solution math.
Our cryptocurrency would be worthless if it had multiple hash collisions which could be misinterpreted different ways.
Henry the IV was born 13 December 1553 and which is 2115 base 9, looks like just a hash collision to me.
JV is anti drug so potentially an old school cryp[tographer, but is he just another Seminal voice or the authority for separating the signal from the noise?

I must have missed something because I really wish I knew what you are talking about and what relevance it has to a thread about Bigelow, UFOs, DeLonge, MUFON and AATIP. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

I listened to the discussion linked above. Judy Woods believes the structure of the twin towers turned to powder....

This is irrelevant.

The part of the show I was highlighting was the interview with Jacques Vallée. I placed a link to the start of the interview with him and also a link the part relevant to this thread. link

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I was asking JV a bit more about the isotopic assay of the unusual (mostly)
magnesium sample. He told me that it would be a few weeks before they
were done with the entire analysis, and that they would then publish
the results to a public scientific magazine. I requested that it not be
paywalled, but who am I?

I just thought you all would find this good news.. that for some of the
research at least.. it's going to be "open".

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Right now we seem to be back on topic

So if I translate this into reading between the lines of DeLonge's books, the UAPs are "secreted" from energy into matter using consciousness as part of the equation? I don't know if I have that right or am saying it right. But the fact that Vallee has discovered the unique properties of UAP materials collected from way back in the 1940's, I'd say it wasn't human made... not saying "aliens" but how could we have produced such a thing back then? We couldn't. No one could.

He did say that nothing was confirmed at the time (and as far as I know even now). However my interpretation was very similar. I don't know exactly how the UAPs materialize. But it seems that Dr. Vallée was suggesting that occasionally they leave a by-product with very strange properties.

It has me somewhat baffled.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So did I catch Vallee right in that he dated the samples he was talking about to 1947?

If so that's suggestive of 2 or 3 specific incidents maybe?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks for that Kev.

He really did mention that some of this material dates back to 1947!!!

Of course that was a very busy year. There were Ghost Rockets falling over Europe and the Flying Saucer waves across the USA. So jumping to a Roswell conclusion here maybe far from the truth.

It will be interesting to see and hear the results of the analysis.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

So did I catch Vallee right in that he dated the samples he was talking about to 1947?

If so that's suggestive of 2 or 3 specific incidents maybe?

No, the samples are from the Ubatuba incident. It seems that they
were able to obtain all 3 of the known, original samples.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join