It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex

Now let's look at a cursory list of main players involved in this scam, who've seen the videos and should understand that their evidence is bunk. At least we know they've all seen it by now, and they've had time to speak or hold their peace:

- Luis Elizondo
- Robert Bigelow
- Cmdr. Fravor
- Cmdr. Slaight
- Jim Semivan
- Chris Mellon
- Steve Justice
- Raytheon

And that's the issue that we all should acknowledge and try to answer now, the question that matters: Authority figures and DoD insiders are using an obvious hoax to solicit money while also stoking fear about serious threats to our country's national security through a major-media campaign.

Seems like an important, even newsworthy story, I would think. If only more people acknowledged it's importance, then perhaps the news would report it? You've got to get that word out on this tangible, incriminating evidence before delving into insular UFO lore and occult geekery. The trial will probably iron that all out anyhow

Calling out the players involved and demanding they explain themselves would be the next logical step in a rational, freedom-loving world, I would think. We know now that the road to AATIP lead right to us getting scammed, so what do we do about it? Do we call them out?
(open question to all)

P.S. - and don't call me RICO

Those are great questions and to the point. What to do? That's tougher. Not to be a negative nelly, but I doubt the MSM is going to pick holes in their ufological swiss cheese. Looks like they have complete cooperation from media outlets.

That pretty much leaves us with online options. Keeping it here isn't going to help a whole lot, although I think picking the story apart here has been useful to members and readers that have been trying to make sense of it.

Going public on social media with all the good questions and background info could at least enlarge the base of folk who view this warily, but I don't know many folk who would be willing to carry it to their facebook and other platforms.

A Twitter devoted to this topic could conceivably help a little.

In the meantime: Everytime they make a new announcement they expose themselves more it seems to me.

I do think you should make a thread too. I'll participate.

I'm pretty sure the MSM is gonna milk it and milk it then spin it and spin it then milk it and rinse & repeat x10. I'm sure most who are piggy backin' on this, soon to be battered, cash cow will be doin' the same. And ofc all this spinning over n over just serves to obfuscate the true-ish part(s)...smh

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
KPB was up

What you know about the Kalichakra ?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Much has been said here about “consciousness.” As The Gut has said, “Consciousness is the last frontier.” I would maintain that such terminology avoids the elephant in the room. People try so hard to avoid it because they fear ridicule of the scientific establishment, indeed, of all people who consider themselves “Brights.” It’s really quite simple: We are multi-dimensional. People have souls. When they die their souls move to the next plain of existence, made of finer stuff. When they get there they realize they are “home” and remember what the issues are: “I knew that!” they say with relief. So they muck about in this higher realm for a bit before they are talked or forced into reincarnating for another “lesson.” That’s all there is to it.

Of course, you resist that because it is uncomfortably close to religion, but it’s not religion at all. No God or Jesus is required. No dogma is necessary and more than such is necessary to cross the street. But after the Enlightenment people decided they were so very smart to reject anything close to that idea, so they threw the baby out with the bathwater. But if you want to know where “the entities” come from, well, that’s where they come from. You want to know about the IDH, that’s where it is. You want to travel faster than light, that’s how you do it. Science refuses to deal with it, but if Science is to advance, it will have to find a way to make this acceptable—probably by using big words and obfuscating the issue. Yeah, I guess you could say that would be a Paradigm Shift.

Once you accept the idea of a multi-dimensional existence strange things cease being strange. Telepathy isn’t strange. Ghosts aren’t strange. Portholes to other dimensions aren’t strange. Talking with dead people via mediums isn’t strange. A whole lot of strange things suddenly become part of a broader more enriching universe.

That is almost exactly how I believe it works as well...and I do NOT use the 'B' word often. It's almost a sort of feeling of vindication in a way...to 'hear' someone else with 'substantial mental acuity' share the same point(s) of view!

Awesome.

edit on 1 17 2018 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Credit sacredlore for posting this on the other TTS thread.

Seems Delonge has made some comments regarding TTS in the past few days. Nothing earth shattering. A reference to his new fiction book series and a cheerleader RA-RA-RA comment of how things are shaking out. Take it as you will.

www.instagram.com...

As for research in to the 22 million I think it is research like this that is the most beneficial moving forward. Rehashing the past ( though we should never forget what has happened in the past) and trying theorize and guess what TTS will be in the future doesn’t really help toward factual analysis and research of TTS and AATIP.

I have made a few posts in both threads and will try to consolidate what I have been researching in my spare time.

A sample of that is that I have been looking through local Las Vegas construction permitting and public contracts within the time frame to see what additions were made to Bigelow Aerospace ( not much so far- just very general meeting notes of approvals ). But it’s things like this that aren’t the “sexy” information but will provide potential facts that could be built off of.

I also remember an article ( I will have to find that link) that referenced Bigelow using AATIP funding to contract MUFON’s STAR investigation teams to act as a first responder team to credible UFO reports. I think it was a 5-600k contract to cover the investigators day rate, per diem, travel, lodging etc. I also remember the article saying it didn’t go well and Bigelow backed out without fulfilling the entire contract, report and program control issues were sited.

Bigelow also could have funneled monies
- into his BAAsS program
- 2010 FAA directive to refer any UFO reporting to Bigelow Aerospace
- into the NIDS program
- additional rights to other independent UFO report gathering services

Here is a decent link that sheds some light / theory

www.intellihub.com...

Ultimately the funding of 22 mil over five years is a drop in the hat considering but it can potentially turn into factual research that can be built off of.

Just my twenty two cents

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
KPB was up

What you know about the Kalichakra ?

I'd say most mystics believe in cycles of creation and destruction.
Some say it's all delusion.
Some say it's all real.
It really doesn't matter what your take is.

Physicists wonder if the Universe will expand forever, expand increasingly (and then "big rip"),
Crunch to a singularity eventually.. or expand then contract, then expand.

Of course there's the eternal now ganja heads...

why do you ask about pie in the sky unprovable metaphysics?

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Perhaps a start would be finding out how the $22m was appropriated to Bigelow Airspace. Was it really put out to tender? Was this abuse of budgetary authority by Senator Reid? What did the US taxpayer see as a return for their money? (Besides a new warehouse for Bigelow Aerospace).

I have my thinking cap on Mirageman

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Mission: To The Stars Academy strives to be a powerful vehicle for change by creating a consortium among science, aerospace and entertainment that will work collectively to allow gifted researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies with the infrastructure and resources to rapidly transition them to products that can change the world.

They are planning to build a working model of a UFO, listen from 8:05 in this radio interview

Interviewer:

”What are you doing now?“

Luis Elizondo:

”Well, my intend now is with some of the folks we work with – some great people like Steve Justice, Chris Mellon, Hal Puthoff, and Tom – we intend to build it, quite frankly.
I know to some folks it sounds a little bit outlandish but it’s not. It think we have a much better understanding of the physics that we were observing over the course of the last decade and our intention is to conduct some experimentation to build a working model of this.“

Interviewer:

”A working model of what?“

Luis Elizondo:

”Well, of what we’re seeing – of the technology we’re seeing. I’m not going to ascribe to where it’s from or who’s behind the wheel, but there is something there. There is an object that is manoeuvring in a way that we would like to better understand and engineer ourselves.“

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

”Well, of what we’re seeing – of the technology we’re seeing. I’m not going to ascribe to where it’s from or who’s behind the wheel, but there is something there. There is an object that is manoeuvring in a way that we would like to better understand and engineer ourselves.“

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

I think these guys know less about BTUFO than I do.

I did want to point out in this thread, that one of the primary ways to get funding
for anything "woo", is to play on the fear that "it's the Russians" or whomever who
might be behind this "experiencer damage" and these BTUFO.

You can look back through old MM posts and read various JV books and see that
is the excuse used, since WWII.

That's why claiming "BTUFO" are Sr-72 or other space planes is so very damaging
to any understanding of the Phenomenon. By taking that lazy cop-out of a
position, you miss the very (critical) fact, that the government is just as
flummoxed about BTUFO as anyone, and that is in part, what is driving
this whole TDL thing.. especially when "BTUFO" damage someone's
body and leaves tracks in their brain.

I imagine that by trying to reverse engineer certain terahertz frequencies in
conjunction with certain (more coherent) buyoaynt plasma configurations,
the bright boys think they can "reverse engineer" the Phenomenon. I'd
say that is mostly a dead-end.. but my hats off to them or trying..

My 2.5 cents.

Kev

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Bigelow and Delonge are total rubbish, looking for money and noteriety. Neither is qualified to speak on the topic, in any capacity.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strive4Truth
Bigelow and Delonge are total rubbish, looking for money and noteriety. Neither is qualified to speak on the topic, in any capacity.

Probably true. But I pay the scientists some heed.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I wonder if there is a Mormon angle too?

Harry Reid who got the funding approved, is a famous Mormon.

By the way.. for the record, I've never met a Mormon that I dislike.. these people
just shine with Donnie and Marie, and their particular religion is far less repugnant
than other forms of Christiantiy.

I was just wondering if Mormons in general are open to the Idea of UFOs and whehter
this might have been a factor.

I saw this book:

www.amazon.com...

But it doesn't seem to be a mainstream philosophy of Mormons.

thought it was worth a looksie.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

the sr72 looks like a plane not a flying triangle. it has a distinctive signature most confuse with meteorological phenomena. its an air breathing aircraft. really hard to pawn it off as the 'tr3b' or whatever the community calls the real life asset. no one would confuse the two.

I agree the bouyant plasma refraction making black triangular shapes in the sky theory is a stretch. consider the possibility terahertz radiation is a by product of the asset not as a componant to its propulsion or other systems.

also I agree delong and elizando are naive to how the btufo works. not saying all btufo are earth born or even nuts n bolts. but most of them are in my opinion.

as for putthoff. interesting character. always conveniently has his fingers in the pie when these sort of shenanigans go down. I disagree with his stochastic quantum electrodynamics theory for inertial mass and his endorsement essentially of an 'aether' . not to say there isn't a way to reduce mass.

I often consider the possibility that there are EM waveforms seething through the vacuum both virtual and regular and that that may lead to many breakthroughs in physics from metric engineering the vacuum for govt nuts n bolts asperations to even revealing the mechanism behind (granted the brain is sensitive to in some way quantum data and these faint waveforms) 'paranormal ' phenomena such as telepathy, remote viewing, 'visions', purposely misleading hallucinations, heck maybe even psychokinesis and or tulpa like phenomea and 'elementals' as it would more or less allow for the brain to operate as a half assed quantum transceiver. maybe these waveforms are malleable and the effects may go both ways.

although I disagree with vallee's hypothesis about extradimensional critters and the control system I think he's on to something with the human antennae concept and I'd for one love down the road to hear about the picture his research and data regarding has painted.
edit on 18-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

although I disagree with vallee's hypothesis about extradimensional critters and the control system I think he's on to something with the human antennae concept and I'd for one love down the road to hear about the picture his research and data regarding has painted.

I spent years studying that "antenna" before most of those guys did.

I don't get hung up on the "IDH" thing.

What if we lived in a 13 dimensional universe, not an 11 dimensional one, as per quantum/M theory?

Then, like in Flatland, the 1884 Edwin Abbot book, "aliens" could perhaps just pop in from one
of those other dimensions..

Heck, that's possible with the 11D model too.. but physicists mean something different when they use the
term "dimensions" so I avoided that by postulating more.

I also don't get hung up with "metaphysical creatures" having to be "metaphysical".

I wrote that paper and submitted it to some of "those folks" about how we may have been colonized
billions of year ago, by an AI that "got here" via coherent plasma balls at relativistic speed.. the
plasma being a vehicle for an internal AI intelligence.

Science / mysticism / "South Park" --- it's all creative thinking to me.. worthy of building
thought experiments.

One man's magic is another man's star trek. Frankly I think a couple good quantum torpedos
would have taken out Sauron, but that's just me. Would have loved to see it.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

A bit of constructive criticism.

If you feel Bigelow and Delonge are “rubbish”. Prove it. Show your work.

This is a large story with a lot of moving parts that seeems to get bigger by the day. Grab a piece of it that interests you and research it. Find something no else has found.

I think this story is a great opportunity for real ufologists to dig into this story and do some real research. And I don’t mean to pick just on you, a lot of posters have the same 2-3 line post that says “ this sucks, their all lying, scamming etc.”

I’m not sure what any one else could possibly want from a UFO story . The UFO topic has been dead on the table with no pulse for years. Im a big fan of UFO/ET/ UAP etc and this a shot in the arm.

I don’t know if they are all lying, scamming or telling the truth. But I’m going to do my own research to try to vet the facts.

Come on man, just like your handle says, “strive4truth”

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You don't consider Knapp, chief investigate reporter for a major CBS affiliate, part of the MSM? Knapp and KLAS-TV are looking into this very deeply. So MSM is asking questions. If you don't like their questions or answers they're getting, then that's another thing, but questions are being asked.

edit. About following the money (the 22 million). It was Reid and the TTSA people who published that information and talked about it openly. They'd be complete morons if there was something fishy going on with the money.
edit on 18-1-2018 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

why do you ask about pie in the sky unprovable metaphysics?

Well it was an important item in Delong's book..

He is the subject of this thread

I also thought you might know something besides being bitter

edit on 18-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Bigelow doesn't do this for the money I don't think.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The thread sourced Jack Sarfatti which means there are Botticelli dimensions as well as Da Vinci dimensions involved.
Gets kind of muddy beyond the peach limit.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That was humor.

Tongue in cheek.

I've met exactly three people in my life, who care about the things that I care about;
and that includes nobody on ATS.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join