It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
The experimentally measured value of fragment 1, 1.866, is only 0.005 higher than the theoretical value for pure magnesium 26 (a magnesium isotope).

Paul R. Hill wrote:

I was impressed by the possibility that a non-universal isotope ratio might be the cause of the weight discrepancy. If so, it would also explain the purity from other elements. This would be strong evidence of extra-terrestrial manufacture because, even now, the only isotopes to have been separated on a significant scale are those of uranium 235 and 238.

Except that you can buy Magnesium isotopes on earth. They might not be produced at the same scale as Uranium isotopes. But that is mostly a supply and demand thing.

Btw are the lab reports available somewhere? Because if they're not, all you've got is just another story.
edit on 20-1-2018 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

What would be a mystery in 1947 or 1957, would not necessarily be a mystery
in 2018. So since the chain of custody of the samples cannot be proven, no
proof is possible, regardless of what the test results turn out to be.

Now if the "test results" point science in the direction of new science or
phenomenon, that would be good no matter what.

But that's a big "if".

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

www.apnews.com...

45% of american's believe in UFOs as of a 2015 poll.

This quote:

"While secularization may have weakened the influence of traditional churches, this doesn’t mean that people have become disenchanted skeptics. Instead, many have explored alternate spiritualities that churches had previously stigmatized as “superstitions” (everything from holistic healing to Mayan prophecies). The rise of scientific authority may have paradoxically paved the way for UFO mythology."

Backs up what i've been saying.

The government needs it's own religion that it can control, just like Rome invented Christianity
from nothing to control their failing empire.

Now, that said, a lot of us think that there is a "phenomenon" which increasingly seems to be
linked to conversion disorder and some quirks in human brain chemistry/DNA.

But that phenomenon isn't actually related to UFOs in any way, other than people like to
become hysterical about UFOs, demons, etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: aynock

What changes if the world suddenly believes that ET are here?

i don't think they are trying to convince 'the world' - just enough people (of a certain type maybe) to be 'useful'

to what end? run-of-the-mill intelligence work would be my guess

I'm with you on that aspect. At least to the point where it still makes logical sense. For example, I believe the SRI stuff was a Cold War psyops designed to spook the Soviets and cover up for agents. It's also useful when someone sees a black project and reports a spaceship. I can't remember his source, but Jack Brewer said 'aliens' has been used to test for leaks in the aerospace industry. Tell someone the 'big secret' and see where it leaks out. Similar with the Bennewitz case too.

And the Astro case.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I have to step away for the next 4 hours, but I'd like to leave you with a thought:

As already mentioned in this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For "UFO hunters" it's pretty interesting that more than half the staff are biologists.

I'd also like to link one of my 2013 posts, on the subject of "Little Red Wagon Theory":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My autistic mind has been pattern crunching for a very long time.

If you look at all the mythology in sum total.. the ancient mythology, the religion,
the theosophy, the occultism in general, the early UFOlogy, the Golden Age
UFOlogy, the IC-controlled UFOlogy era, the Gellermania, the "new age",
Skinwalker Ranch, etc. etc.

If you look at all of it, one might draw the conclusion (per Little Red Wagon Theory),
that ALL of this stuff had little or nothing to do with any of the surface topics.

No matter what else may or may not be true.. all of this stuff, whether the
researchers knew it or not, boils down to experiments in artificially inducing
conversion disorder, (for academic purposes and for purposes of control)
and then studying possibly anomalous effects associated with Conversion
Disorder.

My own original field of study from the 1960's, "Kundalini" is rife with
conversion disorder... whatever else it is, it is a form of self-induced
conversion disorder.

If you can induce conversion disorder, you can control a person with it.

To me, the only remaining issue, is what sort of "real" anomalous effects
are/can be associated with it, or is the belief that anomalous effects
exist just part of the "schtick'.

I'd also like to point out, that certain researchers with a relatively
high reputation could have been used for years, as unwitting
stooges. They too, would be part of the experiment.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Kundalini, the process upon which one is thrust into an either divine superpowerful mind, soul and body golden age, or the harbinger of mental illness. Well can we have one without the other? My own business name, as on the left here, I found out many years after I created it, is the same description of what happens to the body’s essences upon the transition to Kundalini, namely the fiery burst of energy twisting up the spinal cord like a serpent to the brain, leaving you in an altered and heightened state. Or perhaps the feeling of being dead, temporarily, perhaps. Mindblowing either way.

I hear what you are saying about a self-referential feedback loop which we should all be wary of; a wish fulfillment scenario where the intention of discovery actually leads one to seeing things they wanted to see. Or is intention a key part of all this? Because saying it’s all done by covert agencies is stretching it thin when there’s probably hundreds of thousands if not millions of people experiencing strange things like this all over the world, because they want to and they intended to.

As an aside, I once had one of those lucid informational dreams (yes here’s a dream ‘fact’) after having previous interesting night activities over the course of many years, that had me sat in a typical school classroom on my own with two women who I deduced were nurses from their uniforms - yet they had a 60s vibe and I’m mainly an 80’s child. They proceeded to tell me from in front of their blackboard, what I wanted to know about accessing those interesting OBEs more often, so they simply said “take magnesium and vitamin B6 if you want to come back here more often”. I then got up and went to work as normal. Being healthy and in the UK I had never been one to know what vitamins do except say vitamin C & D (as the Sun is a myth for 9 months of the year). So I looked into it right away, did what they said and low and behold it actually works. Deep, long, reality breaking dreams with the tricky side effect of not waking up on time, but insightful nonetheless.

What I take away from my strange experiences is; work with yourself and take guidance from what you see, hear, feel and experience for yourself, then if you’re lucky you’ll never need an external authority telling you what is real and what is not, as long as you don’t fall prey to the woo, as some of you describe it. Let it inform your waking life subtly, but not so much that it threatens your reality and you break yourself. Abductions and visitations are a different matter (pun intended).
edit on 20/1/2018 by firesnake because: words

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

I never said "only" intelligence agencies.. each and every cult, religion (big cult),
social group, etc. etc. feeds BS into the human "neural-memetic-collective".

But most of the other groups don't design fake UFOs, fake supernatural
events, fake news stories, etc.

I'd be happy to discuss the other types of fakery at another time.. but in this thread,
it's the IC who have their toes, (or more) in the kiddies wading pool.

Maybe we can talk about "Kundalini" sometime. Thanks for your thoughts.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This thread is mind bendingly awesome.
Having had a truly close encounter, I am on the transdimensional side of the fence when it comes to these unidentified "things".
One thing that bugs me is that my encounter included a hell of a lot of noise... And from the years of obsessive reading since that event, not many cases seem to include noise at all?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
Having had a truly close encounter, I am on the transdimensional side of the fence when it comes to these unidentified "things".
One thing that bugs me is that my encounter included a hell of a lot of noise... And from the years of obsessive reading since that event, not many cases seem to include noise at all?

I think that some of JV's case studies involve loud sounds.. but yes, I don't hear many narratives
which mention sound at all. I always look for ones which are "unnaturally quiet", but people
don't tend to mention that, even if it is a factor.

I tend to presume that if someone has an encounter with something very noisy, that it's
probably a human aircraft. But who knows?

Do you have an unusual encounter you'd like to share?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You want to say a little more about your experience

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

imo microbiologist inclusion is very important, since any alleged ufo is essentially a time machine, and playing with time allegedly not only changes inorganic materials but dna as well

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Something pricks my attention with the talk of exotic materials.

There's the Vallee interview where he seems to be suggesting these materials are potentially from off-world and manufactured to be isotopically identical to terrestrial materials. It's a challenging notion on several levels. Simulacra.

Nick Redfern's interviews with the secretive 'Collins Elite' also featured simulacra. They claimed Roswell was genuinely a crash and that the purported bodies were more like 'juggalos' as in biological material in humanoid shape. In their view, the agents behind this deception were demons.

There was also someone during the 70s who recounted an incident from his military career. He made the curious claim of having been led into a building with a small group and shown non-human bodies. They were then led outside and given pencils and paper to draw what they had seen.

There was a report in the UK MOD files of a man who said he saw a saucer above some part of England. He was visited by men claiming to be in the RAF (he believed they were) who interviewed him and led him to believe he had seen a real 'UFO' as in 'not one of ours.' It was investigated by Dr Dave Clarke in Fortean Times and deemed a truthful account.

We've got the Bigelow associates connected to the Skinwalker narrative who are also tied to the SRI guys...and Vallee. I don't believe the story.

It seems like somebody, somewhere (or elsewhere), wants people to believe an unbelievable narrative whilst holding back the evidence. They provide what looks superficially like proof and evidence, but what is it really? Where's the cui bono? What changes if the world suddenly believes that ET are here? To whom does the advantage go? Its roots are almost certainly in the West as the narrative is almost specifically located in Western Europe and the Americas. Fascinating stuff.

Also fits with that NRO thing I posted (same people involved...).

Haven't made much progress on the media front. Anyone having better luck?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBearMaybe we can talk about "Kundalini" sometime.

Hopefully not much more.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Back to the real stuff now.

Jack Brewer has received a response to his FOIA request from the DIA "requesting copies of all contracts pertaining to the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, (AATIP) this includes contracts undertaken and funding provided to Bigelow Aerospace..."

The response came back -

We will be unable to respond to your request within the FOIA's 20 day statutory time period due to unusual circumstances. These unusual circumstances could be: (a) the need to search for and collect records from a facility geographically separated from this office; (b) the potential volume of records responsive to your request; and (c) the need for consultation with one or more other agencies which have substantial interest in either the determination or the subject matter of the records. For these reasons, your request has been placed in our queue and will be worked in the order the request was received. Our current administrative workload is in excess of 1,139 requests.

Link

So the news is "no news as yet". But at least we know someone is on the case and trying to follow that money trail.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What looked like a fire, was spotted near the dairy farmhouse next door, with smoke/mist surrounding it, on what was one of the clearest nights I've ever witnessed. Shortly after,
an extremely bright light was first seen coming towards us, just above the tree line.... at the time we rationized that it was the dairy farmer's headlight on his quad bike as he had a reputation in the area for milking his cows 3 times per day instead of to.
As the light came towards us through the valley, it paused and seemed to split into 8-10 smaller lights which pulsed red/green/blue. These smaller lights followed the bright white light on the front, which was now pointing down on a 45 degree angle, as if looking for something or scanning the valley in a search pattern. Occasionally, all the lights would split from the main "snake" and do their own thing, before joining back again and continuing the grid like search pattern. This was accompanied by a pulsing sound just like the intro to Pink Floyd's song, "welcome to the machine."
As it came back up the valley, it got closer and closer and louder and louder, the sound was literally paralyzing. We stood there rooted to the spot, as it came within 100 meters of us and actually shined its big white light on us briefly. By this stage the sound was deafening, there was mist, and colored lights everywhere... total chaos.
My partner said there was send a large object directly above us, cigar shaped with many rhombus shapes emitting beams of lights. I admit to not seeing this as I was scared of the threat of the other craft "getting us" and couldn't take my eyes off it.
The sound was pulsing and gave the effect of a "left-right" stereo effect which was very disorientating. It was my missus that snapped me out of it by pushing me towards the house. This triggered the sensor lights and I thought we would be spotted and "dealt with" but we made it into the house.
The sounds continued but we were too terrorized to watch anymore and hid behind the kitchen bench, preying for safety and comparing notes.
None of the neigbouts heard or saw a thing, except for one who thought he heard a helicopter at the same time as the event (3 am) and went straight back to sleep.
I thought perhaps that the sound it made would maybe sound like the hum one gets accompanying sleep paralysis which in most cases would paralyze you , and send one back to sleep very easily. (I've had this sleep paralysis before and anyone who's had it usually falls to sleep quite quickly afterwoulds and not remember much.) Maybe this is one of the ways they avoid too much attention?
We contacted a UFO researcher who was baffled by our case and we have found no explanations or other witnesses.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The response came back

Thank you Mirageman that is all very informative.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Thanks for sharing this, it sounds pretty unusual.

Having read the entire thread I just can't shake the feeling that since all the usual suspects have their fingers in this and a leopard doesn't change it's spots?

I'm of the opinion all the big players can and should be ignored. The "Game" only works if both parties engage so to change the playing field it might be in our own best interests to walk away an see what happens. If nothing else it will force their hands which can only give us more information to work with.

Despite all the science being thrown at this they don't have any more answers than we do. They can't contain, or control the manifestations any more than any one of us. So why are we doing the "appealing to authority"? Historically no one yet has managed to get a firm lock on how to corral the manifestations to utilize them consistently or with more than a random effect on sub-sets of the population.

A lot of time and energy is spent into delving into the backgrounds of people we already know to be running agenda's and hoping we'll garner answers. So far all we've gotten is the general population is considered Lab Rats for various con's/experiments. NONE of the questions we want answered have been and we're no closer to getting those answers by doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

In fact I'm going to just toss this out there as a "possible". The manifestations on the Skinwalker ranch were used to keep us from looking further by highlighting the "alleged danger inherent" same as using the unknown arial object excuse was used to get the 22 million in funding. The common demonater in all this is fear. That old saw has been overplayed to the hilt.

KPB mentioned something awhile back an it got sort of blurbed over but it really struck a cord. Whatever it is that's manifesting seems to use and push us in different knowledge directions for it's own amusement. Sorry I'm paraphrasing, plus I can't remember which thread KPB posited that nugget in. But it's an important point.

Mostly cause it's one of the only consistent patterns to "It".

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

None of the neigbouts heard or saw a thing, except for one who thought he heard a helicopter at the same time as the event (3 am) and went straight back to sleep.
I thought perhaps that the sound it made would maybe sound like the hum one gets accompanying sleep paralysis

What hum does one get from sleep paralysis?

I've never heard this before.

I used to get sleep paralysis as a child.. but don't recall any hum.

In a few of JVs case reports.. some people saw a helicopter, while
others standing nearby saw a UFO.

Was there 'down-wash' like with a helicopter?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: KellyPrettyBearMaybe we can talk about "Kundalini" sometime.

Hopefully not much more.

I'm VERY rude when it comes to the subject of organized religion (organized
religion genocided whole continents of indigenous peoples...burned libraries,
etc. Have deceived us for millennia).... but I AM very rude sometimes..
so it's only fitting that some people are very rude to me.

FYI, I haven't shared 1% yet of the subject.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This triggered the sensor lights and I thought we would be spotted and "dealt with" but we made it into the house.

Spotted and dealt with, OMG that must have been one scarry night!

“Dealt with” sounds so ominous

Thanks for sharing

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join