It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

never heard of that one, is it recent?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

yeah he is another one of those mysterious twitters who are probally owned by TTSA

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

it was started by john keel, one of the few people to have ever lived that took ufology seriously

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Yet to just dismiss it as harmless is perhaps reckless. I don't.

where did i say this? dozens of people have been killed by the cosmic trciskter and thousands more had their lives destroyed

No, never met him.

but do you know who he is?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's a shame, I don't think anyone takes ufology seriously anymore.

The investigation as to what "it" is stopped long ago. It appears all that are interested in it, are jus interested in exploiting it for "insert reasons here".

Whether it's new age benthino massaro new age nonsense or reasons for more military spending / disinformation.

There is no room for actual investigation so it seems

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

where did i say this? dozens of people have been killed by the cosmic trciskter and thousands more had their lives destroyed

I wasn't thinking of you in particular humanoidlord, more the general colour of the thread. Apologies for my carelessness.

The "Cosmic Trickster" in the context in which you place it, I would interpret in this way;

Apart from a few cosy enclaves, the unseen world all around us is one of violence and survival of the fittest and not love, karma and other niceties of the city states of philosophy.

One might say that the "trickster" is just how things work. I could recount tales that would curdle your blood.

but do you know who he is?

Not really, except that he is really creepy in the photographs.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: shpelling mishtacks

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here is the latest from Dr Jack Sarfatti.

Note. He says he "knows" what there are and is pretty sure, with a small laugh as he tells it.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 12-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

yep, real investigators are far and few and they don't like attention

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I wasn't thinking of you in particular humanoidlord, more the general colour of the thread. Apologies for my carelessness. The "Cosmic Trickster" in the context in which you place it, I would interpret in this way; Apart from a few cosy enclaves, the unseen world all around us is one of violence and survival of the fittest and not love, karma and other niceties of the city states of philosophy. One might say that the "trickster" is just how things work. I could recount tales that would curdle your blood.

the cosmic trickster has no sense of right and wrong, it just does things because he finds them fun, he has no idea of what his actions will cause

Not really, except that he is really creepy in the photographs.

knowing what he did to paul bennewitz, its okay to be creeped of him

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

how convenient that he would appear from the woodwork, exactly when TTSA is beggining to fall

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

In all fairness HL, Sarfatti has always been there. Some find him crazy and kooky, but I quite like "some" of his work.

In all fairness, he's probably one of the more normal... Not difficult really considering...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

i find strange, all those people suddenly appearing

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Not in the least when it comes to Sarfatti. Not with his interests, I would expect him to be pretty vocal.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

one interesting thing i found recently is that AATIP is only big news in america, when i mentioned AATIP in the fortean times forum whose userbase is mostly british, i got received by confused people who had no idea what i was talking about

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

knowing what he did to paul bennewitz, its okay to be creeped of him

Ahh, THAT person, I saw the Bennewitz story on YouTube from a link here(?). Evil.

the cosmic trickster has no sense of right and wrong, it just does things because he finds them fun, he has no idea of what his actions will cause

Okay, now that sounds like the Norse god Loki, except for the right/wrong part. A metaphor for what happens to people who look into things they shouldn't and outside of the herd mind?

When people step out of traditional beliefs and try and go it alone, well, I have I've experienced that "trickster" myself. I know not many people survive nor are they successful for long. The world does appear to focus on destroying them.

I remember reading a scifi book called Footfall where alien short-arsed elephants invaded the earth. The author went into the psychology of the herd mentality. In the story, the humans captured one of the aliens separating it from it's herd. I think it went insane until it went native and joined the new herd of it's captors.

Could a similar scenario be the "cosmic trickster"?

I know from experience that in metaphysical combat, people are very strong when they are a part of a herd. I'll stick to what I know from personal experience here, facts for me. A Catholic Cardinal is one example I'll put on the table. A Cardinal is a part of a herd; Catholicism. A Cardinal sits within a framework of metaphysical knowledge and his self extends through the Catholic egregore. He is very grounded and supported by his hierarchy and has a host of powers he can call on for help.

The Catholic Cardinal is very strong. You pick on a Catholic Cardinal and you will feel the full force of the collective church.

So to fight a herd animal you have to first separate him from his herd, isolate him. Just like a predator such as a lioness does to a wilderbeast on a wildlife documentary. Then the lioness eats her prey at her leasure.

If the lioness took on the wilderbeast herd head on she would be trampled and die, so she picks out a weak one and separates it from it's strength in numbers.

This is metaphysical martial arts 101.

The Catholic Cardinal, once isolated from his herd suddenly looses all his strength and goes to pieces, you can then pull him apart at your leisure.

In practice the more pompous the person is within the herd, the weaker he is on his own. That is the cost of group consciousness.

The Rosicrucians too are very powerful in their group. That is because when one is initiated you add to a pool of collective power. Pick on a Rosicrucian and you pick a fight with all of them.

When the church or Rosicrucian Lodge picks on you it is done as a herd, and you're trampled effortlessly and effectively. Egregores are like that.

KPB spoke of his adoption by a predator in this thread, I also have mine who adopted me long ago. Our conversation is back some pages.

So is the "cosmic trickster", rather then a metaphysical Norse god of trickery, perhaps a case of herd animals wandering off from the herd and being beset by predators?

UFO experiencers become isolated from their herd by their experience (separation), there is no support group of common experience for them to fit in with and form a herd of their own to feel strong within. This is perhaps why most people come to ATS? I would guesstimate perhaps 90% of ATS are experienced of some sort of paranormal,

The isolation from a herd would be complicated I think, by also being open in some way to paranormal experience. The two together would crush people and send them loopy.

I would think the masonic lodges know this very well, they are very big on brotherhood. Extrapolate that to the occult lodges . . . .

Humans like to think of themselves as top tier predators, we are even taught that in science classes at school. But if we look at human behaviour objectively we actually behave like a herd of very destructive animals trampling our way across the world.

The Art of Separation is a Martial Art in metaphysical combat. The Art of Separation is also self defence from the aggressive herds such as the Pleidian New Age that seeks to draw in people with the concept of Oneness.

That is why Wednesday opened her attack with the thought "We are all one" in our first encounter and why I did the unthinkable and simply dismissed the "alien" visitors and walked away. Most people would have said "Oh WOW! " and blindly walked into the trap. : )

Look at abductions as separation from the herd. With the greys, they generally terrify their victims to begin with, separating and isolating. They never go for big groups of people. I know this because they came for me one night when I was about five years old. My bed lifted off the ground and they bounced me up in the air like on a trampoline untill I was screaming. Then they tossed me sideways into a vortex of stars.

The alternative is being zapped by a ray gun or something. Wednesday says the fear and trauma is the kinder of the two choices as the rays do damage physically. Maybe the terrahertz thing you guys talk about?

Wednesday was there in the domed room where they took me that night in 1965. She broached the subject with me just recently asking if I would like to remember. She is worried about my rather violent dislike of folks who experiment on others. I turned her down because I like our current relationship and don't want to hate her. More can be achieved if I like them, my choice to put aside my ill feelings.

edit on 12-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: shpelling mishtacks and readability

Afterthought

Look at the historical case if Laurence of Arabia. The guy was an operative for the British government who infiltrated the Arabs. He went too far and went native. He started to think and identify with the Arabs more then the British. He left his herd and joined another.

We all know what the British did to him in the end.

Going Native is an important concept. My little group of thirty or so hybrid greys are considering forming a sub-herd with my help, so too my group of (deceased) immortal girls. That is my agenda in all this, to form a breakaway herd.

. . . . and f@#£ those who disapprove (grin) I know how to fight.

edit on 12-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Some things Pigs, some things. There are several interesting people out there. It was just interesting to see what Jack has put out re the latest .

@Humanoidlord, there are many confused people out there in general.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Okay, now that sounds like the Norse god Loki, except for the right/wrong part. A metaphor for what happens to people who look into things they shouldn't and outside of the herd mind? When people step out of traditional beliefs and try and go it alone, well, I have I've experienced that "trickster" myself. I know not many people survive nor are they successful for long. The world does appear to focus on destroying them. I remember reading a scifi book called Footfall where alien short-arsed elephants invaded the earth. The author went into the psychology of the herd mentality. In the story, the humans captured one of the aliens separating it from it's herd. I think it went insane until it went native and joined the new herd of it's captors. Could a similar scenario be the "cosmic trickster"? I know from experience that in metaphysical combat, people are very strong when they are a part of a herd. I'll stick to what I know from personal experience here, facts for me. A Catholic Cardinal is one example I'll put on the table. A Cardinal is a part of a herd; Catholicism. A Cardinal sits within a framework of metaphysical knowledge and his self extends through the Catholic egregore. He is very grounded and supported by his hierarchy and has a host of powers he can call on for help. The Catholic Cardinal is very strong. You pick on a Catholic Cardinal and you will feel the full force of the collective church. So to fight a herd animal you have to first separate him from his herd, isolate him. Just like a predator such as a lioness does to a wilderbeast on a wildlife documentary. Then the lioness eats her prey at her leasure. If the lioness took on the wilderbeast herd head on she would be trampled and die, so she picks out a weak one and separates it from it's strength in numbers. This is metaphysical martial arts 101. The Catholic Cardinal, once isolated from his herd suddenly looses all his strength and goes to pieces, you can then pull him apart at your leisure. In practice the more pompous the person is within the herd, the weaker he is on his own. That is the cost of group consciousness. The Rosicrucians too are very powerful in their group. That is because when one is initiated you add to a pool of collective power. Pick on a Rosicrucian and you pick a fight with all of them. When the church or Rosicrucian Lodge picks on you it is done as a herd, and you're trampled effortlessly and effectively. Egregores are like that. KPB spoke of his adoption by a predator in this thread, I also have mine who adopted me long ago. Our conversation is back some pages. So is the "cosmic trickster", rather then a metaphysical Norse god of trickery, perhaps a case of herd animals wandering off from the herd and being beset by predators? UFO experiencers become isolated from their herd by their experience (separation), there is no support group of common experience for them to fit in with and form a herd of their own to feel strong within. This is perhaps why most people come to ATS? I would guesstimate perhaps 90% of ATS are experienced of some sort of paranormal, The isolation from a herd would be complicated I think, by also being open in some way to paranormal experience. The two together would crush people and send them loopy. I would think the masonic lodges know this very well, they are very big on brotherhood. Extrapolate that to the occult lodges . . . . Humans like to think of themselves as top tier predators, we are even taught that in science classes at school. But if we look at human behaviour objectively we actually behave like a herd of very destructive animals trampling our way across the world. The Art of Separation is a Martial Art in metaphysical combat. The Art of Separation is also self defence from the aggressive herds such as the Pleidian New Age that seeks to draw in people with the concept of Oneness. That is why Wednesday opened her attack with the thought "We are all one" in our first encounter and why I did the unthinkable and simply dismissed the "alien" visitors and walked away. Most people would have said "Oh WOW! " and blindly walked into the trap. : ) Look at abductions as separation from the herd. With the greys, they generally terrify their victims to begin with, separating and isolating. They never go for big groups of people. I know this because they came for me one night when I was about five years old. My bed lifted off the ground and they bounced me up in the air like on a trampoline untill I was screaming. Then they tossed me sideways into a vortex of stars. The alternative is being zapped by a ray gun or something. Wednesday says the fear and trauma is the kinder of the two choices as the rays do damage physically. Maybe the terrahertz thing you guys talk about? Wednesday was there in the domed room where they took me that night in 1965. She broached the subject with me just recently asking if I would like to remember. She is worried about my rather violent dislike of folks who experiment on others. I turned her down because I like our current relationship and don't want to hate her. More can be achieved if I like them, my choice to put aside my ill feelings. edit on 12-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: shpelling mishtacks and readability Afterthought Look at the historical case if Laurence of Arabia. The guy was an operative for the British government who infiltrated the Arabs. He went too far and went native. He started to think and identify with the Arabs more then the British. He left his herd and joined another. We all know what the British did to him in the end. Going Native is an important concept. My little group of thirty or so hybrid greys are considering forming a sub-herd with my help, so too my group of (deceased) immortal girls. That is my agenda in all this, to form a breakaway herd. . . . . and f@#£ those who disapprove (grin) I know how to fight.

hmmm, not really to understand what the cosmic trickster is, you must first think that all those aliens you have seen are actually just one single being and that being is the cosmic trickster, its hard to describe really

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

hmmm, not really to understand what the cosmic trickster is, you must first think that all those aliens you have seen are actually just one single being and that being is the cosmic trickster, its hard to describe really

Do you mean in the mystical sense that We are all One?

The greys are in a sense, an organism that is very much a colony mycellium with individual extrusions. Mankind is like that too in a way. I saw that the other day with Wednesday.

So are you saying that mankind is another "Cosmic trickster" type consciousness?

edit on 13-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

Okay. I have had time to look into this.

First there are several pea sized areas in my brain that are located below the surface and correspond to those MMR scans just a bit.

Next we look at some public UFO figures from a photo in this thread. One does not have these. The other three do.

According to Wednesday these are grey "mycelium" (for want of a better term, implanted(?), grafted(?) whatever inside the brain.

So grey connection to their consciousness perhaps. Probably two way interactive "mechanisms".

Now let's go ask the Nature Beings, the woid-nymphs. "No" not them in there. Same with the Machines and everyone else I ask.

So, a purely grey alien interface.

I can follow one back to the dome room. So logical to say at this point that the other six go to other places.

So if there is such a thing that could be called the trickster, it does not include non-grey Beings.

Therefore one might suggest tentatively that this is a grey only thing, and that the trickster is perhaps a control mechanism or layer of the grey technology.

Bottom line, whatever this idea of the "Cosmic Trickster" of Vallee's is, if real, should probably NOT be applied universally. I say this because the concept of everything being a trick or mental derangement is plain insulting to Nature Spirits and other Beings. They really dislike this idea of Vallee's when applied to human perception and by extension everyone else.

Hope that helps.
edit on 13-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: added

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

no, the UFOnauts are litterally only one entity with many facets

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join