It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't know why I watched Project Bluebook last night but I did. X-Files ripoff and fictionalized. In the previews for upcoming episode one of the actors--in a government program it appeared--said he and the others in the background were "antennas."

Not saying there's any connection as the term has been used long before our cast of characters re Team Bigelow, but it did make me wonder about the shows advisors.

And it also got me thinking that the narrative is impossible to escape these days. It's like a full-court press on society.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

How do we reconcile this with John Burroughs terahertz injuries - did he already have the antenna from his heritage? 

John already knows.😁

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Good one. If we read the article and go to the twitter of Jay it also lead me to lady Teresa. They are just one big happy family😞. Or, they just latch on to one another.

They remind me of moths.

edit on 9-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The biological is the most interesting part in all of this...simply because it's not going away. Lights in the sky on the other hand.....

Some people just have magnetic personalities!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Antennae. You'll find that there is a correspondence between the "antennae" and encounters with greys. The antennae is a "grey" bio-technology. It has to do with the Science of Memories.

What is the criteria for being of interest to the "greys"?

I said earlier in the thread that in the picture of TDL, the two Bigelow's, and Zondo, that Zondo was the odd one out. The reason is:

Zondo is NOT a "carrier".

A "carrier" of what?

Contained knowledge. To suddenly "remember" having a previous life is an example of a contained memory.

The "greys" keep track of those individuals who are carriers of knowledge, that is to say; hidden memories. Not all carriers, just those carriers with knowledge of certain things. Plot the geographical and frequency occurance of "abductions" for a clue to where there knowledge originated. You will probably find an Occidental (western) theme of science.

The "human grey hybrid program" is secondary to this. The science of reincarnation largely revolves around this

Some rituals and similar are designed to unlock "contained memories".

Not everyone is a "carrier" If 10% is the percentage of the population to have encounters/abduction by greys, then that is the percentage of carriers within the population. The distribution of abductions will give many clues including correspondences to the history of the Occidentals.

I understand this from watching and interacting with greys as would a Natural Philosopher

To go into details of the subject of the Science of Memories as practiced by the greys is complex and would fill the first page of a thread hardly scratching the surface.

Maybe I will . . .

(groan) ATS is still the best place to find nuggets.

Oh and by the way humanoverlord, Wednesday says: "Kiss my alien butt". I won't translate that from the grey way of thinking ; )

Edit, in addition to the principal of family and friendship, I am teaching them the principals of insults and crude humour in the Ozzy way.

edit on 9-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

yeah there is a lot on the way in the coming months....what will be interesting is that some of the things coming are from some of these "different" groups that are vying for your "disclosure" attention...

man, 2019 is gonna be a busy year, we have barely started it and there is already TTSA news and speculation flowing from everywhere and in january 18 there is going to be a new (free!) documentary series about the hopskinville goblins.
this is gonna be a fun year

which bring me to this...in all fairness there are a bunch of old contenders that have been very quiet recently, which is odd for them...but I suspect they may have one more match left in them in the coming months....

lear has been sick and bedridden for a while so i suspect he couldn't do anything, even if he tried
as for doty, hmmmm, yeah suspicious, last i remenber he was in linda molton howe's show, wich is a pretty bad sign

edit on 9-1-2019 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2019 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

yeah but still expensive

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

yeah, though he only appears when someone mentions NASA or something like that

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting which University seem to be behind it all as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

cue my conspiracy theory: they are all sockpuppets of TTSA or if you will, paid shills

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Oh and by the way humanoverlord, Wednesday says: "Kiss my alien butt". I won't translate that from the grey way of thinking ; )

Edit, in addition to the principal of family and friendship, I am teaching them the principals of insults and crude humour in the Ozzy way.

it knows humor better than us, thats why i call it cosmic trickster

(post by Whatsthisthen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Rather than it be seen as a battle of different groups, (which it is) I imagine it to be more of a battle of ideologies of the people at the core of these groups.

The origins of these ideologies will I think, really give a clue as to what the true nature of the narratives that have been inserted into ufology really are and potentially their motives for doing so.

The group whose ideology "gets over the most" wins...they don't want your money, well one did, but what they really want is your belief. Ufology really could just be a BeliefOp that deals in a belief currency / stock market.

Belief based on zero or little evidence and mostly relying on faith...well I think the rest is obvious and I think that it already has many worshippers. Either way, they are winning...well one of the groups ideologies is.

Rather than see a "disclosure/2nd coming" of truth, we will see a "confirmation" and implementation of the winners ideology, probably played out right in front of us.

Most however, will be blinded by their beliefs to see it for what it actually is. The eyes of the eyes leading the blind..

#EnterTheSandman

edit on p30848192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p35824192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I agree here with GUT it was kind of weak. Who cares about the guy’s wife going shopping? Certainly they were trying to add a little feminine interest but like who cares, they should just keep it Ufological.

There they made an X-files light type agenda.
They should have made a documentary

I doubt I watch that again, particularly when the Sopranos is back on

edit on 9-1-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So while a lot of questions remain in the air, I can have serious conversations with "normies" about UFO topics now. Not everyone is a believer, but there is far less outright mockery of the topic. A lot more minds are open to the possibility.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Now this is interesting, I don't have time for synopsis now, but more information from Nolan on the experiencer studies etc;

tinyurl.com...

I look forward to your synopsis.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Grey matter connections in the Caudate and Putamen areas of the brain are much higher in experiencers. They are also out of normal range for ADHD and Autism.

It seems to relate to enhanced IQ (140+) and intuition.

From independent research I also know that experts in certain fields have a lower number of connections than amateurs.

The implication seems to be that microtubules can pick up subtle signals, and then certain parts of the brain can decode these signals.

As I mentioned to you before, I don't see how this leaves room for gamma ray / terahertz damage giving people the antenna. Perhaps I'm reading things wrong, or Drs Nolan and Puthoff have changed their minds now, and this is a solely genetic phenomena.

Still - we are left with people like Chris Bledsoe who has the typical markers of an encounter with Terahertz / Gamma and likely also has the antenna decoding structures.

I do wonder about Dr Nolan's comment about the antenna both receiving and projecting. Projecting is an odd choice of words, unless you mean in the Vallee sense of being the visible part of multidimensional technology, or as in the idea of a local wifi network, where they can force images / thoughts into peoples minds.

Or you mean in an "eyes of your eyes" sense, where you remote view through someone else, so you don't just get meta data, you can actually read things by projecting yourself into others bodies.

Personally, I consider Remote Viewing a none topic.

It's worth remembering, I suspect, that it was found that Uri Geller's PK was very much dependant on close distance. Perhaps the 'network' is a very range limited one.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

What a fascinating response. Am giving this some thought CT.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Or you mean in an "eyes of your eyes" sense, where you remote view through someone else, so you don't just get meta data, you can actually read things by projecting yourself into others bodies. 

Sound so Rendleshamy does that CT.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

(smile)

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join