It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: mirageman

- Eric Davis even stated there was a UFO crash retrieval project mothballed in 1989

its blaffling how casually he mentioned that and i have yet to see any evidence for it

Its not BLUE FLY or anything is it? UFO -> random bits of rocket booster and such. MOONDUST with a XCOM spin. Easy enough to cook up - but how is it going to hold up under scrutiny...really?

Is this supposed senate hearing even real?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The last I saw he was chopping his beard with his sword.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 9-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
In other news, Steve Justice of TTSA has been one of the keynote speaks at LEDx2.0

Steve Justice, To The Stars Academy aerospace division director, speaks during Air University’s Leadership Education Development eXperience (LEDx) Jan. 3, 2019, on Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama. In alignment with this year’s theme of “Diversity at the Intersection of Leadership, Strategy and Innovation,” Justice opened the event with his keynote on diversity of thought.

ledxau.wordpress.com...

One of the other keynote speakers there was a General Mark A Walsh (retired) who was elected onto the board of Directors at Northrop Gruman in 2016. Ha... they really do get offered jobs in the private sector when they "retire" don't they!
tinyurl.com...

edit on p14747192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

SCU have a conference in March as well.. Keynote speaker there is none other than El Zondo himself!

Many thanks to Keith Basterfeld
Source

The Scientific Coalition for UFOlogy will hold a conference on the subject of Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena, between 15-17 March 2019, in Huntsville, Alabama, in the USA. The SCU's website states that the "SCU is an organization composed of affiliate members from science, engineering, astronomy, psychology, chemistry, military and other disciplines with many holding PhDs, BS, BA degrees.

"SCU seeks to hold this conference in the hopes of bringing together other serious minded attendees from Redstone Arsenal, NASA, military defense contractors and academia in order to have serious dialogue about the subject and how science can progress in studying the phenomena." Speakers The keynote speaker is Luis Elizondo, former program manager for the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP.)

edit on p17905192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Zondo is a busy bee. Steve Justice I like.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

the problem with beamed propulsion is that building a installation would be as expensive as building normal rockets if not more

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

no, it's not moondust, moondust ended in the early 1970's, while this one apparently ended in 1989
and unlike moondust, wich only recovered pieces and small objects that could (probally not) be UFOs, this hypothetical project recovered actual UFOs

we have yet to see any official confirmation of it

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

lol

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

what does that even have to do with UFOs anyway?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

wow, 2 conferences featuring TTSA?
there is also a rumor spreading around in twitter that the witnesses to the GYMBAL-GO-FAST incident will become public in megacon
this is likely untrue though

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

yeah there is a lot on the way in the coming months....what will be interesting is that some of the things coming are from some of these "different" groups that are vying for your "disclosure" attention...

which bring me to this...in all fairness there are a bunch of old contenders that have been very quiet recently, which is odd for them...but I suspect they may have one more match left in them in the coming months....

its a slow day alright

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Oh my!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

the problem with beamed propulsion is that building a installation would be as expensive as building normal rockets if not more

Ground installation would be reusable, and solid state lasers are coming a looooong way from the 1990s.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

no, it's not moondust, moondust ended in the early 1970's, while this one apparently ended in 1989
and unlike moondust, wich only recovered pieces and small objects that could (probally not) be UFOs, this hypothetical project recovered actual UFOs

we have yet to see any official confirmation of it

Is JimOberg still around these parts? I wouldn't mind seeing his take on this.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Is it really viable now? Surely if it was it would have been worked on already and be in use, unless I'm being ignorant...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The record elevation appears to be about 71m or 233ftset in 2000. However it seems to have a number of applications and the cost is falling rapidly.

Interesting which University seem to be behind it all as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Now this is interesting, I don't have time for synopsis now, but more information from Nolan on the experiencer studies etc;

tinyurl.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I've been mentioning the Caudate and Putamen for a while on here. What the presentation falls to mention is that experts, such as in music, have far less connections than the average person. So an overabundance of connections might not mean what we think. Also, Kev will remember, we discussed how similar structures are involved in autism and other conditions.

Looking at ResearchGate, I'd consider that they likely have a large amount of MRIs (anonymised) to use with machine learning to figure out what percentage of the population. Like then UK for instance.

Now, does that give us an insight into genetic heritage or the frequency of encounters?It's becoming harder and harder to reconcile some of the thing in Jacobsen's Phenomenon, such as encounters causing the antenna. Is it only heritable or can it be created? Has anyone checked PC Alan Godfrey out?

A few thoughts:
- How do we reconcile this with Diane Pasulkas sacred technology? Do such people, like 'Talor' posses the antenna or are rituals the key?
- How do we reconcile this with Earthtech's gamma ray exposure?
- How do we reconcile this with John Burroughs terahertz injuries - did he already have the antenna from his heritage?
- Is there a connection with psychic Leukacytes as John Alexander claims?

Finally, can animals be given the antenna?

It seems to me, just as the competing groups 'selling' different explanations for ufology are starting to split apart, so we will struggle to keep the antenna, intuition, terahertz and gamma all together.
edit on 9-1-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting how Ray Stanford filmed objects that were then seen be Myrabo (mentioned in the videos). Myrabo then went to work on these technologies. I wonder if Bennewitz saw these.

TTSA and Bennewitz the only two groups interested in both cattle mutations, ufos and light beam powered craft.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join