It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
originally posted by: mirageman

Wait is Dave Grohl now vying for Rocknufo-star messiah???

edit on 8-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

as funny as the picture is.. I don't really follow the guy to be honest..not really my cup of tea .. hes already made his mind up what the "truth" is and peddles that message.

Zondo is a fan... from his own lips no less.

Anyone that rocks up and claims the truth..well .. they are people to be wary of..

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

ha? who aren't you a fan of?

not clear on who you mean, sozz.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ufo jesus.....

Wasn't it one of his first set of videos he mentions "guncamera footage", pretty sure it was MM who noted that.

Odd that....and zondo picked him out as a yt channel he's a fan of..

Odd that....
edit on p361245192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

ahhh

i thought you meant Dave Grohl the musician.
I was making a bad joke don't worry about me!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sooo,
I'm checking out a Pheonix Lights video that Karl12 linked. I'm sipping tea watching 21 year old video footage of witnesses.

*rubs eyes*

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Errmmm what vid??
Time stamp?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

LOL!!

Send in the clones

EDIT TO POST

Zazz the specific spot in the video is : Vid Link

if it talks like a Zondo, eats like a Zondo, acts the goatee like a Zondo and hasn't changed clothes for a while. Then...maybe
edit on 8/1/2019 by mirageman because: time linked was here all the time

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

22:37 I think

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ryan - aka UFO Jesus mentioned this January - so almost a year before the footage was released. He was certainly ahead of the curve.

I note he avoids any controversy within TTSA, such as Nolan leaving or Eric Davis calling out Lazar.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

I can remember the Two Dogs thing, which legendary ATS member actually went to the offices? Or was it linked to a separate blog?What a hero...asking the guy on the desk where the hot dogs were at lol...

wasn't it mirageman himself?

Nope it was Bob Sheaffer. California is a long way away for me and that Lou "Tommo" dude became a bit of an arsehole in that whole episode. Which makes you wonder what they are up to?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Just happened to see this. Here is what I wrote about the Case of the Missing Hot Dogs:

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

that is ufo jesus (yes that how he call himself), he post some of the most insanely optimistic crap i have ever seen, wich at least to me indicates that he is a new arrival to the dark world of ufology

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

his videos are also oddly good in production.
conspiracy theory time! TTSA is behind ufo jesus

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

oh sh#t!
plot twist!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i usually hate sheaffer (he seems to much like a modern phillip klass to me) but i have to say that this time he was right on point!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I know, I was making a bad joke.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

Ahh..you quoted MM...That's where I got mixed up,

Thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

k

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Good to see back in the thread 1of9

Probably not but the USAF did authorise a $5million grant to look into it more at the backend of 2007-09.

Maybe why the are interested in the "alien metals" see if they can reproduce any that would resistance 30,000 degrees that the spinning mechanism would need to endure.

How they intend to put any form of deliverable cargo into space on of those things is beyond me...

It has a lot of potential believe it or not. I just wish it wasn't wrapped up in TTSA.

What am I to believe the potential of for it not to be affiliated TTSA? Are you asserting “warp drive” propulsion has shown potential, even promising breakthrough-type-past-the-heliosphere-in-jiffy tech?

I can’t say for certain that there are forum members who “know where the goods are” unequivocally, but the aviation forum has some astute posters and a certain ‘FSME’ has said the following w.r.t. military versus civilian ‘breakthrough’ tech: Technology Gap in Civilian and Military Endeavors

ETA: TL;DR concerning linked post: there’s nothing in the US (and by default the world) military inventory that is remotely close to warp
Drive/FTL/anti-gravity propulsion; the military is 8-10 years ahead in some areas, 8-10 years behind the civilian world in other areas. Warp
Drive is laughable...there are secrets, but they are far removed from relativistic, interstellar travel. Just read the quote from Kiku (sp?) on this thread’s first page...

I'm talking about beamed energy propulsion, not the FTL schemes. I'm quite familiar with the status of aviation tech thanks.

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join