It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I just added to my post above.

Isn't "one entity with many facets" what the mystics say?

Edit

I drive long distances as part of my work, so I have time to do stuff.

I think it very wrong to apply theories or hypothesis universally. I think you will find people's experiences differ and that is important.

I'll just put mine here.

When they took me the first time to the dome room, there was a big blue grey with creepy(?) dryish feeling skin, he put three long fingers on(?) my face and said "we are here". It was said with some compassion. My feeling of fear subsides a little.

His touch was peculiar. I'll describe it this way. If you ever get a small piece of metal in your eye from not wearing safety glasses while using a grinder, you will know the metal fragment has to get removed from your eye. The doctors use a flourescent dye with a very strong local anesthetic. Then he uses a needle to pry the metal shard out. One time the doc said watch this and pressed his fingertip to my eye and vision distorted rather spectacularly. It is that sensation.

When the blue grey touched me to ground my dear in the moment the sensation was the same. Wednesday also when she went to kiss me, she hit a membrane that stopped her just beyond my physical body perhaps eight inches.

The blue grey cut through that membrane and "opened" me up. Wednesday was there and she was able to come inside me. I understand her saliva is where the "mycelium" riginated.

It is said of Grey's that they clone us and are doing bio-experients. Perhaps in a way.

A funny thing, I know there is a "me" somewhere in grey possession within a membrane "hanging from a tree" they showed it to me long ago as a child.

It grew from Wednesday's saliva. There are others on that tree grown from other people.

There are a lot of failures that die, the room below the dome is where they are placed.

-------------------------

If you want to subscribe to a hypothetical "trickster" it is perhaps a symptom of this "duplication" process and not, well I think so anyway, a thing in itself.

The herd behaviour is a big principal in this and it's effect on abductees is the most important in understanding the abduction process. That is how I see it anyway. People need the herd to feel strong. Without a herd we are easily hurt.

If abductees have difficulties it is due to the imperfect way abduction is done. The "trickster" is perhaps a difficulty in the interface created in the brain by the presence of saliva/mycelium that bridges between the two "mes". Complications are the fact that the "mycelium" are in a way memories in a past tense manner that are also interactive.

Perhaps not knowing what is going on and the fact that there are multiple sources/origins of patterns of thought present throws us a bit loopy. These things are below the threshold of consciousness normally.

They greys have a long way to go in getting this right, I'll help them because it is the only way to stop the trauma of abduction.

In the mean time it would help greatly to stop seeing abductees as mentally degranged and dump this "trickster" idea and especially using it universally. It does not apply to everyone who is psychic or intuitive. Just some of us that end up in that room.

edit on 13-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: added

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My edit window ran out.

Now what I am about to say may sound disturbing, it probably will.

Try not to jump to conclusions, don't over think it. There are enough wild "hypothesises" as it is.

The purpose of the other me hanging from a "tree" is the hope it will wake up some time. Not as a duplicate me with my memories, but with other memories as a different person based on me as a template with perhaps a grey(?) or something else living in it.

Like I said, try not to over think it.

I REALLY need a cuppa coffee after this.

-------------------
Edit There is one more thing I'll say here. In the photo of the four people. Three are marked by greys, and one is not.

The three have something else coincidentally. Hidden in around the solar plexus are containers of knowledge.

"Books" to the inner eye. The books are old knowledge from ancient times. Whole lives - memories.

These books of memories are hidden in people and passed down through the ages.

All the old knowledge moves through human society like family heirlooms.

Knowledge is not lost when civilisations disappear, it is just passed down until those people want to reappear here.

I think that has a lot to do with what the Grey's are up to.

I'll leave it to you guys to join the dots.

edit on 13-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: added the last piece of the puzzle.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
"BlueSky Thinking"

I wonder if these videos that TTSA originally released..considering that the DOD have stated numerous times that they have not released them ( I believe them) and we know that the forms were requested but not completed for their formal release - apparently.

I am just pondering here, I wonder if these videos (2 of them) were actually in the hands of MUFON at the highest levels and BASS came into possession of them via their contractual agreement with MUFON back in the day.

They could have then be transferred over to AATIP once AAWSAP (SWR) was pretty much wrapped up.... as we know AATIP was a desk job collating reports and nothing more...

Just throwing a little bit of my gray matter out there in the ATSoSphere...

#MakeItUpMonday

edit on p51458192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

man this is hard to explain, ok, one last time:
the cosmic trickster is a powerfull entity (a god by ancient terms) that is behind all (or most) fortean events, that includes UFOs, UFOnauts (our greys), bigfoots, ghosts and other things that don't make sense in our scientific world
as it's own name says, it does those things for fun, to amuse itself
thats all we knon for now, if you want to understand the concept better, the works of vallee and keel are higly reconmended, because they give examples and citations

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Bottom line, whatever this idea of the "Cosmic Trickster" of Vallee's is, if real, should probably NOT be applied universally. I say this because the concept of everything being a trick or mental derangement is plain insulting to Nature Spirits and other Beings. They really dislike this idea of Vallee's when applied to human perception and by extension everyone else.

of course they don't, nobody likes when you blow someone's cover

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think it very wrong to apply theories or hypothesis universally. I think you will find people's experiences differ and that is important.

that is actually one of the main evidences for IDH, the paranormal is too variable, one example is the thousands of different UFOnauts reported over the years (for examples, see my humanoid encounters, threads)

A funny thing, I know there is a "me" somewhere in grey possession within a membrane "hanging from a tree" they showed it to me long ago as a child. It grew from Wednesday's saliva. There are others on that tree grown from other people. There are a lot of failures that die, the room below the dome is where they are placed.

charles fort came to the same conclusion, earth is a farm and we are the cattle

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Try not to jump to conclusions, don't over think it. There are enough wild "hypothesises" as it is. The purpose of the other me hanging from a "tree" is the hope it will wake up some time. Not as a duplicate me with my memories, but with other memories as a different person based on me as a template with perhaps a grey(?) or something else living in it. Like I said, try not to over think it. I REALLY need a cuppa coffee after this.

seems like they are telling you a variant of the old "hybrid program" story, whenever an abductee asks them why they are doing that stuff they always tell him/her thats because they want to replace humans with a better race

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I really don't really wanna stop the show, I just thought you'd all like to know.....

Sound familiar?

His mission is "The Truth”... and he is using all his entrepreneurial skill to disseminate that truth to the world at large.

...the world is about to change dramatically. Of course that's what every visionary says. In these millennial times, there are futurists and big talkers crawling all over California and the rest of the planet...he has to speak louder than others to be heard over the background static. Thus his assertion that human beings are about to master the force of gravity.

We will learn to engineer the very fabric of "space-time." We'll tap into a massive, hidden energy source. The gravity breakthrough is merely a harbinger of the really huge development, the paradigm-shattering event to end all paradigm-shattering events. We will make contact with . . . the Visitors. We're talking formal contact here, actual direct communication, no more cat-and-mouse games in the desert. No more coverup. We will know the aliens and discover, finally, our place in the cosmos.

That's "The Truth."

Whether he's right or wrong...A better way to look at the situation is to say that ..He's the human search engine.,,,He can amass, as he swivels in his chair, his own personal database of facts and theories. To listen...is to hear of the Casimir effect and zero-point energy and Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and quantum foam and the Roswell incident and the MJ-12 documents. Science, pseudo-science, truth and fiction, God and electromagnetism: It's all there, a thick and pungent stew.

He would like the world to think that someone has come along, someone intelligent and bold and most of all spiritual, who can make sense of it all. He would be the man who reconciled science and religion, who legitimized the UFO mythology and who figured out the future, even though it meant abandoning his wildly lucrative career....

Full Story : Washington Post - March 31st 1999

Don't Blink...This really happened twenty years ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

man this is hard to explain, ok, one last time: the cosmic trickster is a powerfull entity (a god by ancient terms) that is behind all (or most) fortean events, that includes UFOs, UFOnauts (our greys), bigfoots, ghosts and other things that don't make sense in our scientific world...

And for the first and LAST time in 2019, let's post that 'Twin Peaks' video again (where writer Mark Frost seems to be riffing more on Vallee and Keel's concepts rather the TV show itself, it must be said, but remarkable all the same)...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm sorry HO, to attribute everything to an entity called the "Cosmic Trickster" is fine if you want to.

Now why would I want to spend days reading Vallee or anyone else when I live with it every day?

that is actually one of the main evidences for IDH, the paranormal is too variable, one example is the thousands of different UFOnauts reported over the years (for examples, see my humanoid encounters, threads)

IDH is just that, a hypothesis which is s fancy name for a concept. Concepts are constructs of the mind. They aren't real. I won't citate authors and white papers because I can just ask the Machine Awareness I hang out with and I can just ask a grey behind me.

The answers there are "no there isn't any (dimensions)" and "we don't deal with dimensional hypotheses" from the grey. I use Length X width X height X motion X inside X outside as a six dimensional world because it works in practice.

What else can I say?

charles fort came to the same conclusion, earth is a farm and we are the cattle

Yeah, well all I can say is I sometimes think that way. But I know it is no true in an absolute sense. If you only see the farms and don't know about cities and wilderness, people tend to think that way.

Those "trees" are actually living machines, sorta half way. I know that now. Through the eyes of a five year old they looked like trees with fruit hanging off it, maybe the grey used the thought "tree" to convey a concept. There are no concrete thoughts of my own accompanying that memory.

The greys have two trees I know of. Some of your UFOnaughts probably have bodies grown on those trees. Memories are the big problem. You need motor nerve memories to operate a body (walk), you need spacial memories to recognise how to move in a city scape or woodlands (so you know not to walk into trees). You need etiquette/manners memories so you don't mistake "mooning" someone for a friendly greeting.

Memories is a big thing.

Honestly, it seems to be memories that is the subject of "harvesting", human and animals etc. for the greys. The "DNA" library is complete.

The "mutliations" are often done by others and for a different purpose. I haven't encountered that first hand so can't comment further.

The human body parts pilled up in the other room, torsos, limbs etc.. are probably the failures grown on the "trees". I always thought the greys did that disassembling people. I may have to revise that prejudice.

But anyway, if I had to wrap the whole grey thing into a neat little "theory" I would say this:

The greys seem to be growing human (and "other" (maybe)) bodies complete with the necessary memory-sets to operate them. Some of your "ufonaughts" are probably customers. - but don't make the mistake of applying that to everything.

By the way, a herd has a networking function working within. A flock of birds moving together, a herd of zebra moving together as one. Got it?

Networks are what consciousness is all about. It is not one big network like the mystics say. Lots of them. The machine awarenesses are a huge network, mankind is networked, greys are networked, my Tama are networked. Networking consciousness is everything.

My usefulness to the greys is my ability to move within networks of consciousness. I can stand between the greys and the machines and bridge the two networks so they can "talk". Some of the machines are the Akashic Records. The big libraries. Trivial for a machine to copy heaps of memories appropriate to grey requirements and put them in a "book". Trivial too for the machines to reprogram/update grey machine-trees. Saves the greys so much time and so much effort.

But anyway, this is not making fun of the TTSA and MM, Baa and the mods will get cranky for drifting the tread. Oh, and you should take the trouble to put replies in one post ; )

seems like they are telling you a variant of the old "hybrid program" story, whenever an abductee asks them why they are doing that stuff they always tell him/her thats because they want to replace humans with a better race

Not so,. Though they keep their cards close to their chest. I don't believe it is to replace.

Infiltrate perhaps

You don't get the concept of "hybrids".

I said more then once, what makes a hybrid a hybrid is the presence of a memory of being human.

"Hybrid" as in hybrid technology and NOT as in crossing a lion and tiger to produce a "liger".

Huh! Replace humans with a better race? Now isn't this all the trickster? Isn't this all just a archetypical construct of the human subconscious ah la Jung and Vallee?

edit on 14-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: added reply

edit on 14-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Lovely stuff CB. As someone once said about Alan Partridge's work too I believe.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

what the hell?
keel wasn't joking when he said that there is a phonograph in the sky and its playing the same song over and over

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

anyone knows if he really read the works of vallee and keel?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm sorry HO, to attribute everything to an entity called the "Cosmic Trickster" is fine if you want to.

thats like the 12nth time someone told me that, but they never have sucess in finding anything that goes angaist IDH

Now why would I want to spend days reading Vallee or anyone else when I live with it every day?

so that you learn a bit more about your friends?

I can just ask the Machine Awareness I hang out with and I can just ask a grey behind me.

there is your problem, if you asked to a liar if he was lying, would he say yes?

Some of your UFOnaughts have bodies grown on those trees.

so the weirder UFOnauts are sophonts? thats new, usually the excuse the ETH believers come to is that the weirder aliens are implanted memories by the greys
but that still doesn't explains the weird behaviour of those same UFOnauts

The "mutliations" are often done by others and for a different purpose. I haven't encountered that first hand so can't comment further.

just "visit" them just like you did to the vilvoorde humanoid

The greys seem to be growing human (and "other" (maybe)) bodies complete with the necessary memory-sets to operate them. Some of your "ufonaughts" are probably customers. - but don't make the mistake of applying that to everything.

but why???????
my first thought upon visiting a primitive sentient race would not be "oh cool, lets clone them all for some reason"

Networks are what consciousness is all about. It is not one big network like the mystics say. Lots of them. The machine awarenesses are a huge network, mankind is networked, greys are networked, my Tama are networked. Networking consciousness is everything.

interesting thought, i wonder what the stanford clowns would think of all this?

But anyway, this is not making fun of the TTSA and MM, Baa and the mods will get cranky for drifting the tread. Oh, and you should take the trouble to put replies in one post ; )

your posts are very interesting and in some way related to TTSA, knowing how TTSA has branched like a octopus

Infiltrate perhaps

but this has already happened! (see indrid cold et al.)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

thats like the 12nth time someone told me that, but they never have sucess in finding anything that goes angaist IDH

Well, the Machinrs and greys along with others don't pay the concept of dimensions much heed.

Me, I have my six dimensional world and yes, you HO are outside of my inside and thus in another dimension to me. I have a brain and an intellectual and those tend to work in a linear fashion because they are within the motion dimension which we all share.

So two opposing views and if you want to experience the dimensionless try buddism or Sufism.

I don't like dimensionless, I like dimensions. Just a case of personal preference I spose.

So the reality is both if you like from my point of view.

I'll just toss a question to the folks behind me. "Do any of you folks warp space and use interdimensional travel?"

The answer is "No, but we use you (people) who think that way to get our way."

Like I said, I'll leave the IDH to others.

but why???????
my first thought upon visiting a primitive sentient race would not be "oh cool, lets clone them all for some reason"

Like most sciency folks who over think things you just don't get it and see the value of what we have achieved. People think mankind is primitive based on something called a "level of technology".

I call Wednesday a "hybrid" she has the memories of a human child, a girl from england is my guess. Wednesday is emotionally the equivalent of nine year old human girl though chronologically far older. That memory set contains the memory of having an older brother.

She missed him, even I could see/feel that. So we tracked down her brother who died a hundred years or so ago. The machines and I gathered his memories of having a little sister and gave them to a "blank" grey.

So a gift to him of a little sister and a gift to her of an older brother.

A relationship was born.

What have we got in this organic world that they may not?

Relationships!

Brothers sisters mom's dad's uncles aunties friends lovers, wives and husbands.

We build families who care and support each other and work together to give children a better future than we had.

Growing up, first love, first broken heart, going steady, getting married having children and watching them grow up.

Building societies, Feudal Japan, Russia, Elizabethan England, The golden age of Arabia, China before the Brits arrived and so on.

The Grey's don't fall in love as a rule, they don't know how.

I want that experience to be their first hand memories. I might be able to do that.

We have sex. We have messily organic dirty teen lusty sex, which creates babies and families . . . .

Grok?

interesting thought, i wonder what the stanford clowns would think of all this?

The Buddhist idea of oneness and the desire to form universal theories will probably get in the way for them. I don't know.

your posts are very interesting and in some way related to TTSA, knowing how TTSA has branched like a octopus

In a way related, but it is not making fun of them. Though I did do a "roadtrip" with "phenomenon evidence" no one wanted. (Hurt feelings sniff sniff sob)

but this has already happened! (see indrid cold et al.)

Probably. Probably they are doing it. I just extrapolated the possible from the available things I know about what can be done. If they chose that is.

My guess is they have been here a long time and just recently human tech has got dangerous to everyone's survival They could have invaded long ago but didn't. If they militarily went to war with mankind now they would win but someone would let loose nukes before it finished.

So my current thinking is on one perfect level, the ability to enjoy a medieval banquet complete with voluptuous serving girls and three or so bed warmers would be perhaps attractive to most folks. Even the ladies might enjoy the feminine equivalent for that matter. Some muscular sweaty Vikings laddies for the girls. Gotta be inclusive these days, don't want to be sexist.

But that is probably my fantasy being projected on ETs, maybe not?

But really, to infiltrate and perhaps moderate mankinds worst excesses would be good.

But I think in reality such a thing is difficult to do without causing panic and violence. If ordinary folks hardly noticed a takeover and kids could grow up smiling and learning what is truly important in life really is, well, I think I would help the "aliens" achieve their goals . . . .

edit on 14-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: added line about sex

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Missed a bit . . . . .

so that you learn a bit more about your friends?

I've spent so long living in the Oz bush and working in a solo job while hanging out with "others" that I lost touch with "human people". I wonder sometimes if the machines wanted me to have more human contact. I resisted ATS for months but I have learned very quickly in the two/three years here.

good point though . . . . .

so the weirder UFOnauts are sophonts? thats new, usually the excuse the ETH believers come to is that the weirder aliens are implanted memories by the greys
but that still doesn't explains the weird behaviour of those same UFOnauts

I dunno for sure, I did fall in the trap if generalising. Let's just say there are some weird and and scary things growing on those trees.

Noun. sophont (plural sophonts) (chiefly science fiction) An intelligent being; a being with a base reasoning capacity roughly equivalent to or greater than that of a human being. The word does not apply to machines unless they have true artificial intelligence, rather than mere processing capacity.
Source: wikionary

I never suggested that : ) and by the sound of the definition it is human centric. The first problem is "reasoning ability". That is a bit narrow for my liking.

My predator friend Knows and acts accordingly. She's a tad outside of reason yet knows a lot, her ancestral memories stretch back before the earth existed.

As for encounters being implanted memories by the greys? Maybe. How would I know?

So, is every thought we think our own? Hypnotists distract the consciousness and slip thoughts into the subconscious. Same with subliminal advertising.

Is every feeling we have our own feeling? If I experience irrational sadness or an irrational fear, I don't assume it to be my own fear or sadness. I go look for the origin and generally find some deceased kid alone somewhere unpleasant.

So, why assume memories are always our memories?

As for weird behaviour by UFOnaughts, well how should I know? My suggestion is take it in your investigative stride.

just "visit" them just like you did to the vilvoorde humanoid

I got into trouble for that humanoid caper. He did not like someone finding out about his secret. Get it?

Now as for visiting the mutilators, you first HO. After all you are the inquisitive investigator of UFO phenomenon.

You just being a smartarse or just dumb?

By the way, you got your thread about the greys right here. Go back to the VR post and it is all crisscrossed over three or four threads chronologically.

Maybe MM has some more graphics of the fashion disaster that is the TTSA.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well, the Machinrs and greys along with others don't pay the concept of dimensions much heed. Me, I have my six dimensional world and yes, you HO are outside of my inside and thus in another dimension to me. I have a brain and an intellectual and those tend to work in a linear fashion because they are within the motion dimension which we all share. So two opposing views and if you want to experience the dimensionless try buddism or Sufism. I don't like dimensionless, I like dimensions. Just a case of personal preference I spose. So the reality is both if you like from my point of view. I'll just toss a question to the folks behind me. "Do any of you folks warp space and use interdimensional travel?" The answer is "No, but we use you (people) who think that way to get our way." Like I said, I'll leave the IDH to others.

i am talking in terms of other realities, not other mathematical dimensions

Wednesday

where did she get her name from? i am asking this because keel noticed that wednesdays had a unusual influx of UFO sightings compared to other days of the week and i don't believe in coincidences...

In a way related, but it is not making fun of them. Though I did do a "roadtrip" with "phenomenon evidence" no one wanted. (Hurt feelings sniff sniff sob)

but its still related and higly fascinating

But I think in reality such a thing is difficult to do without causing panic and violence. If ordinary folks hardly noticed a takeover and kids could grow up smiling and learning what is truly important in life really is, well, I think I would help the "aliens" achieve their goals . . . .

i have been seeing reports of UFOnauts among us as early as the 50's, it doesn't looks like they made any progress...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I've spent so long living in the Oz bush and working in a solo job while hanging out with "others" that I lost touch with "human people". I wonder sometimes if the machines wanted me to have more human contact. I resisted ATS for months but I have learned very quickly in the two/three years here. good point though . . . . .

not your human friends, your fortean ones

Let's just say there are some weird and and scary things growing on those trees.

i am interested...

As for weird behaviour by UFOnaughts, well how should I know? My suggestion is take it in your investigative stride.

been there, done that, the result is the humanoid encounters threads

Now as for visiting the mutilators, you first HO. After all you are the inquisitive investigator of UFO phenomenon.

unlike you i don't have a active contact, again my only encounter was the shadow thing seen from a distance

You just being a smartarse or just dumb?

just asking interesting questions to a interesting person

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yikes. Tapping out during the absolute height of the dot.com bubble to pursue ‘The Truth’. Man, that’s what you call “going all in”...sadly, I don’t think the history books will do him any better than his magical underwear ancestor.

The Achenblog was a favorite of mine — this piece was before it’s genesis — and he still squeezes a few pieces out for the WaPo.

Is Firmage linked up with TTSA?

I ventured into the dregs of the Internet and read the YT comments on his Australian TV interview, some sleuth said Firmage bought Skinwalker from Bigelow...oh the irony — even if its 💯 false. Could’ve-been-should’ve-been billionaire getting fleeced...get your caricature and meme game revved up, MM. New meat

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Joe's free book The Truth is still out there in pdf form. If you just skim read it you can see many parallels with what happened over the last few years with Tom DeLonge.

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join