It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Project Bull....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I've already got my nuclear bunker, coffee,CBD oil, rapture insurance and about 321 years worth of ahem! Male supplements already...I'm good

How else would we know that our own babylon 5 ambassador come luke skywalker is fighting blue alien chickens for our freedom dammit!...personally I'm grateful

Coast 2 Coasts origins are......interesting...but thats another thread

edit on p32301192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p37315192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

We do get History. Sadly Bluebook does not seem to be mentioned on the UK History channel website...

I'm sure we will will get it at some point, just when History / A&E UK get their finger out. Or when Rendlesham tv series appears on UK screens.

Maybe we get the UK's Mulder and Scully, best friends Dr David Clarke and Nick Pope, riding round in a mystery van, solving 60s ufo sightings in Yorkshire.
edit on 3-1-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectaBecky

I’ve been enjoying the thread as a newbie lurker but was also waiting for someone to talk about this! Kiviat was on Jimmy Church recently and broke it all down in detail. I thought it would be hot gossip but just crickets lol. The juiciest part was that he heard Fravor “wasn’t real” and he was really confident about the source.

Well thanks for pointing this out.

Apologies Inspecta if you are a Jimmy Church fan. But I can only take him in small doses. You know....

Yeh Jimmy Church man. Jimmy Church on the show. Jimmy Church is here with a great show. Has he got a show for you tonight. Has he got a...show for you. Drink the coffee, drink that coffee, it's great coffee man.....aaah.

Why say something once when you can say the same thing four times. And on and on he goes like that every time he introduces a show. At least 30 minutes of complete padding or ads before the show even starts.

But if anyone is interested here's a link for that Bob Kaviat show starting after Jimmy's long winded intro.

youtu.be...

Please report back if you make it through the show with any interesting information....

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Lets never forget this guy's claims

Listen to all this stuff...Compare these wild claims with what TTSA has produced

edit on 4-1-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I have no idea what is coming down the pike in terms of specifics from TTSA, but twitter rumor from someone who spoke to Luis E. said way more is one the way, possibly as soon as April.

So yeah, we’ve heard “something’s coming!” Stuff before, so no need to hold one’s breath, however, don’t count it out yet. The plan, as I understood it, is to put the info out in layers so as to bring the general public along, with articles like the NYT one paving the way for a fuller disclosure. Tom jumped the gun in the interviews, yes, which is a product of his enthusiasm, methinks. It has since been reigned in a bit to go with the slow-release plan. Well. Sort of. He drops mini-bombs on Instagram every now and then...

Again, I don’t know what, if anything, is really coming. If rumors are to be believed at all, it’s going to be earth shattering.

But they (no matter who it is) always say that, right?? We shall see...

I’m not going to pass judgement on TTSA until all the puzzle pieces have been laid down. I know that is a different take than other people. It could be several years before the whole thing either does what it says it’s going to do or blows up/fades away.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I thought something was comming in March now its April? Are you sure it wont be May, July or August? Maybe the Greek gods are plotting over coffee and cookies ?

I hear you but am not sure others will.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting this Kaviat guy does claim that someone "formally in the CIA" is saying Fravor is a fake and he didn't see this tic-tac craft.

Fravor is a fake

A few minutes later he claims Jim Semivan isn't real either.

Semivan is fake too

He must have read the SEC filings as well because he says TTSA is an entertainment company. Interesting comments about owners (not an owner) of the Skinwalker Ranch too.

He's one of the few people who can out talk Jimmy Church. But I can't face listening to any more at present.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I appreciate the different opinion that you bring, its a little refreshing, we have turned this into a little TTSA Bashing arena. However I don't think its unwarranted either and Pigsy is getting serious;

* Their target audience is a mystery, the general public don't know who TTSA are, ask your friends and family if they've ever heard of them. In terms of educating the wider populace of the planet, theres 2 options 1) Sekret Machines and 2) Who Here Knows Who Took My Clothes? - More of a ego massaging TDL who has had Apparel companies before... is this what the investors are investing in?? Alien T Shirts and audio books?

* The head of a program couldn't remember its acronym properly, the devil is in the detail!

* AATIP was misrepresented as being a "UFO/UAP investigation program", when it was little more than an unofficial name for AAWSAP; of which all of the funds were for investigations for Skinwalker Ranch. I would postulate that AAWSAP's meaning and term, was misdirection for the program so less questions were asked about its purpose.

* SWR has nothing to do with Aerospace in terms of their investigation, probably more likely experiments on people being monitored in some sort of DARPA / DIA related program than UFOs, Demons and portals. See the human brain interface that DARPA are and have been doing for a while. I don't think the cameras and monitoring equipment at SWR was to capture demons/aliens, it was to monitor the people there expecting to see something.

"In 2007, Mr. Reid said in the interview, Mr. Bigelow told him that an official with the Defense Intelligence Agency had approached him wanting to visit Mr. Bigelow’s ranch in Utah, where he conducted research."

NYT Article

BASS was then created in January of 2008...The DIA approached Bigelow according to this, not the other way around. Why?

* The provenance of the videos and Chain of custody has not been proven, whilst interesting, they don't prove anything, are questionable, weren't released by the DOD and one of them is still accessible on an old website via wayback machine (f4.mpg) I found it and got it that way.

* FOIA requests for "AATIP" from the DOD Intellipedia system brought up Zero, when another was requested all that was logged was the NYT article about it.

* AATIP/AAWSAP wasn't a classified program, even though Harry Reid requested it be granted SAP status, it wasn't granted. Eric Davis has stated that the COC will never be released. Why? FOIA requests have proven that the forms were requested, but never completed, submitted or processed. Why? - The videos were never classified in the first place.

* Misrepresentation of previous events and objects, Mylar baloons and the Washington Flap UFO photos that were street lights.

* New! Information coming soon! - John Burroughs has gone on the record regarding new information that is to be revealed about Rendlesham, whilst interesting is not really that ground breaking according to John.

* New! Information on the samples being analysed under TTSA's ADAM project, well most of the samples in question, have already been analysed, by the same people that are doing them again! and the results are already available and have been for quite some time;
tinyurl.com...

* "Leaks" of information from Chris Mellons obscure website, including a resignation letter never sent, FOIA requests for this letter have resulted in "no records".

* CIA, DOD, DIA, DARPA, NASA, SRI, Lockheed....I mean if it doesn't scream Intelligence operation, I don't know what does..

* Registered as an "Entertainment Company allied to motion picture" as is SWR registered as a location for "story telling and entertainment".

BUT, I am a man of my word and if TTSA do indeed deliver the goods before New Years Eve of 2019, I will wear a "I Love Zondo" T-Shirt as designed by MirageMan and will even provide photographic evidence of me wearing it!

I have a funny feeling I won't have to...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I got a chuckle out of MM calling Kiviat "Kaviat" above. Can't tell if that was intentional or not but given this whole process of reveal and obscure it would not surprise me if someone named Caveat suddenly appeared to contradict TTSA and muddy the waters. What a circus.

I just finished reading the two fictional Sekret Machines books back to back (not quite as painful as making it through a Jimmy Church episode of course) and will try to post a brief summary of the bizarre broad (llegedly true) picture as depicted in these books (which were surprisingly entertaining).

As for Delonge himself it continues to confound me that he admits to being deeply disturbed by being briefed on the UFO secret but that doesn't stop him from writing children's books about losing his clothes, hawking t-shirts, never missing a home Padres game and Instagramming his Sun Valley ski vacations like a true Kardashian.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Double post weirdness
edit on 4-1-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

They are getting ready to do massive media franchise stuff to get the message out to the public in both fiction and documentary form, so the “household name” thing hasn’t happened yet.

Will it become one? We shall see...

It seems to be moving in that direction on a few fronts. These things don’t happen overnight and TTSA do not necessarily control the timeline when it comes to working with other media companies. I think Disney is picking up one of TDL’s original works “Strange Times,” which is paranormal sci-fi. Link

They are working to get Sekret Machines put into major motion picture format. Again, this takes years. The announcements of weird ufo stuff notwithstanding, this is a long-game being played here. Books take time to write, films take time to make, and funding takes time to procure (yes it takes a lot of money to do a national multi-pronged media campaign and scienctific exploration and develop engineering projects), etc.

Judgement of all of this were snapped out before the ball even started rolling. And the ball hasn’t got its momentum yet so we do t know if it will end in the gutter or hit all ten pins!

The “let’s hold a press conference and dump the info” thing isn’t what they believe will ultimately be effective by itself. They are looking to bring average Joe and Jane into the UFO “reality” through the means that it can best be digested and understood, given our culture and the flea-like attention span given to most media events before the next hype captures the gaze of the public.

And if it really is culturally mind blowing stuff, and there is a “truth” about it to be told, then people need to be educated - most people don’t know much beyond having heard about Roswell and some conspiracy theory stuff, or Ancient Aliens TV shows all blended together with X-Files episodes or visions of Star Trek.

Thank you for engaging civilly with an alternative opinion.

I understand there are concerns. I am patient and watchful. I don’t go back and forth on stuff too much here as it is like debating religion in many ways, which doesn’t tend to get very far.

Yes, there is an element (pun intended) of theatricality and “we are Doing Something New” that will either turn out to be a rehash, or might yield new information. New testing or repeat testing is not necessarily without merit, for example, when reexaminations can provide new information based on new approaches, new context or simply new verification that nothing was missed. This happens in science all the time.

No offense to anyone, but biases and natural inclinations lead to differing conclusions (and apparently a lot of anger and ridicule) and I simply haven’t made mine yet. That will seem lame to some here who have. *shrug*

I won’t be the one saying “I told you so!” from either direction.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No worries, look we are adults (most of the time
) and I really enjoy discussing anything with people that could be seen as having diametrically opposed ideas and opinions. As long as its done with maturity, I have always found that I learn more as a result

With TTSA, I was initially skeptical, purely on the basis of the noises that TDL was making before TTSA was announced "officially" that raised a few flags for me. Then we had the WikiLeaks emails, where looking back at them now, its obvious that TDL is not the one that is in control and never has been.

I get what you mean in regards to bringing people up-to speed, its makes sense and is logical if you look at it from TTSA's perspective / lens of truth. But here lies the paradox for me...they have nowhere the reach to educate people to do this, nor the funds to fully market anything that they produce that would achieve this.

Their core audience is.......? I have no idea.. we aren't their target audience but ironically the only ones paying any real attention is those within Ufology.....and they don't need the education.

In terms of a belief system, Ufology is most definitely one of those..and yes it is like a religion. Something that can be based on nothing but belief and faith, no evidence is required for a lot of people and boy.. do they like defending with passion if you call them out!

Its not about being right or wrong or "I told you so" either, lesser mature people can do that. For me its about calling BS when needed.

If it smells, looks, tastes, feels and sounds like BS.. it's probably not bismuth magnesium zinc!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

And I get where you are coming from too.

TTSA have made “presentation mistakes” and have been pounded for it.

Those mistakes can call into question both their seriousness and the quality of their material. I get that.

As to BS, people are looking to make TTSA BS and reveling in doing so with doses of acerbic self-satisfaction and righteousness (not saying who or you — just have noticed this) and it is what always happens with any attempt at Disclosure. The vilifying if the message is often one and the same with vilifying the messengers.

TTSA is made up of humans who are imperfect. They are working with agencies who may have conflicting agendas with each other and within themselves, much less what is presented to TTSA and what they in turn report.

They WILL make mistakes. Just like Elon Musk, who while accomplishing so much, still manages to screw up on twitter so badly as to kick himself out of a major role within his own company. TDL is a former rock star. He’s not a scientist or a politician or a military man. He’s an in your face performer. (I’d never heard of Blink so I can’t say I’m some sort of fan here.) He’s stumbled into something and is trying his best to maximize it and do what he thinks is right, in my opinion.

Some people will fill the void of not knowing what TTSA knows or is doing with “ha! They failed!” or “it’s all kool-aid man!!” Or they may even be jealous and disagree with their conclusions (see Greer).

I dunno what will happen. I’m hopeful they pull it together and move forward with it.

As to their target audience, they want non-UFO people to stop seeing UFO stuff as crazy, and to provide proof over time that rational people can come to grips with. They are saying “the Phenomenon “ has been here thousands of years, and are slowly revealing their theory through both fiction and non-fiction multi-media methods.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: InspectaBecky

I’ve been enjoying the thread as a newbie lurker but was also waiting for someone to talk about this! Kiviat was on Jimmy Church recently and broke it all down in detail. I thought it would be hot gossip but just crickets lol. The juiciest part was that he heard Fravor “wasn’t real” and he was really confident about the source.

Well thanks for pointing this out.

Apologies Inspecta if you are a Jimmy Church fan. But I can only take him in small doses. You know....

Yeh Jimmy Church man. Jimmy Church on the show. Jimmy Church is here with a great show. Has he got a show for you tonight. Has he got a...show for you. Drink the coffee, drink that coffee, it's great coffee man.....aaah.

Why say something once when you can say the same thing four times. And on and on he goes like that every time he introduces a show. At least 30 minutes of complete padding or ads before the show even starts.

But if anyone is interested here's a link for that Bob Kaviat show starting after Jimmy's long winded intro.

youtu.be...

Please report back if you make it through the show with any interesting information....

Haha No worries I’m totally green to UFOlogy, I discovered him recently from a blackvault interview, then I looked up every episode about TTSA. I Find that media training slip ups during interviews can give the best glimpses into the true narrative.

Speaking of which, I just listened to a podcast with Corbell from a year ago and his AATIP/TTSA shilling was particularly aggressive but not as polished. He mentioned that he thinks an announcement is coming (he was trying to pretend he didn’t know for sure but kept slipping up lol) re: AATIPs findings on how UFOs can leave biological effects on the observer. That’s the only clue I was found so far on why there were so many guys with biology background chosen for this crew, So clearly there was another change in plans along the way. I’ll look fo the episode..

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Well if you've already picked up on thay, good on you. Their interest in biology / microbiology is I think one of the most overlooked and interesting parts in all this.

Ttsa mention "Brain computer interface"
Well....
tinyurl.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It's OK to share a different viewpoint.

I would question whether a private company that doesn't state anything about studying UFOs or bringing disclosure in any of their official documentation means to:

.....bring average Joe and Jane into the UFO “reality” through the means that it can best be digested and understood,

On behalf of who as well? And as Pigsy said , who are their target audience?

Why do they need to tell stories through entertainment?

Hollywood and US TV pumps out enough sci-fi already. The likes of "Ancient Aliens" has been banging on with similar themes DeLonge talked about, for nigh on 10 years. Why is he so different?

This seems to insult the intelligence and appear incredibly patronising to the average citizen of the United States. Who aren't really paying attention anyway. Why would they suddenly pay attention to DeLonge and his bunch of counter-intelligence buddies with their latest book or TV show? Tom's most successful album sold to about 0.01% of the American population around 20 years ago. His reach is insignificant if this is targeted at the masses.

So I think we can also treat TTSA with some irreverence and create gags and parodies about them as we follow their story. That's part of the entertainment factor too while we wait for 'the big reveal. I wonder how long should we give them?

edit on 4/1/2019 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Elon Musk and Richard Branson now own Skinwalker Ranch?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So yeah, we’ve heard “something’s coming!” Stuff before, so no need to hold one’s breath, however, don’t count it out yet. The plan, as I understood it, is to put the info out in layers so as to bring the general public along, with articles like the NYT one paving the way for a fuller disclosure. Tom jumped the gun in the interviews, yes, which is a product of his enthusiasm, methinks. It has since been reigned in a bit to go with the slow-release plan. Well. Sort of. He drops mini-bombs on Instagram every now and then...

I’m not going to pass judgement on TTSA until all the puzzle pieces have been laid down. I know that is a different take than other people. It could be several years before the whole thing either does what it says it’s going to do or blows up/fades away.

I respect what you say and actually would love TTSA becoming legit and really revealing things of earth-shattering interest.
BUT…

As of now, I believe, TTSA exists to make UFOlogy look ridiculous.
To me, Zondo is been hired to run this group into the ground.
The enthusiastic yet misguided energy of TDL has been muted ( as you say) and I think distracted into irrelevancy.

I HOPE I’m wrong but I doubt it.

I’m going to tell you why I believe this.

TTSA may reveal some ”earth-shattering” things but they will likely do that through the so-called entertainment wing of their group which would make it meaningless.

All the warp drive stuff is an extension of the new UFO mythology they want to peddle taking us from the aliens are demons mythology.

So all we’ll be left with is another series of exotic theories from another few books and a conventional new UFO group pretending to be “scientific” as Zondo is going around doing or pretending to be doing.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Thanks Willtell.

You may yet be shown to be right.

And I’m not one to give infinite chances!

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join