It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lunarstorm

Depends on what you want disclosed...

The word disclosure is banded around so often...if the truth about whatever it is, arrived and was told..how would we know...

So many people have already decided in their own minds what "disclosure" is, anything less than that is going to result in lots of disappointed people who will continue to wait for nothing.

I like Steve basset...but this is the year....every year...since what the 90s?

If "disclosure" / "confirmation" is upto people like ttsa...well I think we covered that topic enough.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Well John Burroughs has peddled to death the confirmation thing, I dont think can stomach more of that for a start.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
An interesting read from Down Under.

Years before there was the To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science there was another Academy with a similar name and some common aims....[InterNASA]...

"to help catalyze four areas of 21st century scientific discovery and social evolution: (1) new economic models ...(2) breakthrough core research and development for clean energy and propulsion technologies...(3) deployment of cutting edge general media productions...(4) collaboration on the launch of a professional consulting company firm that is similar to history-making US Web..."

"InterNASA'sground breaking physics research and testing of exotic propulsion and highly advanced science and technology has the keen interest and backing of a top U.S. Intelligence Agency, affirmed by a recent letter from a senior government Intelligence official stating "Joe Firmage has held a long and good standing history of service to the U.S. Government and its agencies, the recognition of which is well understood, held in high regard, and we look forward to continuing that relationship."

Joe Firmage's International Academy of Science and Arts seemed a fore runner for Tom Delonge's To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science. Both have an entertainment thrust, and an interest in exotic propulsion technologies. Whereas, TTSA is open about its interest in UFOs; IASA it seems, is now silent about that topic.

The International Academy of Science and Arts - and beyond

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting read Mirageman thankyou.

I notice Grant Cameron is pushing a few things re Joe to include a new website.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I had heard of this prior and was surprised no one had posted it up before...

As for Joe Firmage and co.... please lets not let this thread slide into Portals, Pendolphi and Princesses...
there are other weirder places for that nonsense..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Agreed Pigs. No royality on Miragemans thread! We won't go there re portal's either.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

oh boy, is a lawsuit coming?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

link to the grant cameron's nonsense?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

that being said....apart from the three P's....and not to throw away MM contribution, it is interesting to note the similarities for those that familiar, even down to the name.

I wonder if the MIC were going to go with Firmage before TDL but pulled back based on some of his...misdemeanors and outspokenness about UFos etc. I wonder if he was too Woo! for them and not seen to be as "controllable" and just as they were pulling back, TDL was banging on doors and going to Lockheed BBQs, not to mention TDL first attempt with "Strange Times"

Almost like a set of auditions for the "contract"

Also of note is Joe's personal "experience" - echoes very much that of Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks... suspiciously...almost identically...

But overall.. this "could" be an indication that this.....whatever it is by TTSA et al, isnt the first time they have attempted something like this...

edit on p011219192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Good find. I didn’t think TTSA had any original ideas.

They probably copied and pasted this groups stuff and just put their name on it.

It’s a total bogus group we know now, who have produced nothing and is run by a known intelligence operator, Zondo.

Zondo’s job likely is to make it a bogus operation. He’s done a fine job.

This guy Firmage, another Mormon, was supposed to have found some kind of a portal

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Your analysis is probably on the money.

A guy like Firmage has money and connections as well he might be too spooky for them

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I wonder if the MIC were going to go with Firmage before TDL but pulled back based on some of his...misdemeanors and outspokenness about UFos etc.

I would say that's a pretty good evaluation..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Maybe also the writers strike and Season Hiatus from 2001 onwards as well.

Hollywood loves to Reboot when a franchise is struggling to maintain momentum.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I wonder if the MIC were going to go with Firmage before TDL but pulled back based on some of his...misdemeanors...

Well, just over six years ago, Firmage was arrested for drunk driving and possession of controlled substances.

Six months later, arrested for drunk driving, possession of controlled substances, and failing to stop.

Five months later, arrested for drunk driving, driving under the influence of controlled substances, possession of controlled substances, and failing to stop.

Four months later, arrested for drunk driving... I sense a pattern of sorts... In light of all that, DeLonge was a shoo-in, even if he did sing about having sex with dogs.

I still suspect that Firmage is the new owner of Skinwalker Ranch - just a guess, I hasten to add, based on how similar his current torso resembles that Mystery Man in Corbell's film, and because it's exactly the sort of eccentric purchase he'd make.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Must have a drink and drug problem with zero consideration who he might of killed on one of those benders?

Next.....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

well there are quite a few rumblings of all of this back in the day too...and some interesting developments...

According to a 1999 report published in the San Francisco Chronicle, the NASA Office of the Inspector General had been conducting an investigation into a planned meeting between NASA Ames Research Center staff and Silicon Valley venture capitalists. They had planned to meet at an International Space Sciences Organization (ISSO) event to discuss potential advanced propulsion technologies. The founder of that organization, Joe Firmage, was at the time and remains today, convinced that extraterrestrial spacecraft exist and further that he had met an alien. In that article, it was reported that NASA’s concern was that proprietary information owned by the government agency might be leaked to private sources. Dr Sarfatti argued that the investigation had been dropped with no findings of wrongdoing.

“[It] was nonsense, “ Sarfatti said. “[B]ureaucratic incompetence at NASA and it came to nothing. Too many Keystone Kop NASA security people with too little to do I suppose.” Dr. Sarfatti said that the meeting had taken place “…at the Free Mason Hall in San Francisco on Van Ness Ave.” He didn’t recall if Dr. Davis had been in attendance, but a long list of other UFOlogy luminaries and then head of NASA’s BPP was. “Marc Millis, John Alexander, John Peterson were there,” he said, among several others.

Source

edit on p37435192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p38410192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Dr Jack is always busy but then so are they all.😁

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

its all very indicative however, that whenever something like TTSA occurs, or a precursor to it or whatever. It is usually the same old suspects every time.

I mentioned in an earlier post, that alot of roads lead to SRI... well Puthoff pops up again and again and again....as for Kit Green.. well they are a tag team usually, so where one goes, the other follows.

Its the same old "advanced propulsion" "warp drive" stuff that they were talking about in the mid 90s... and earlier....again......how many times can you recycle the same old stuff and present it as new?

Repackaged for a new generation who have social media accounts....and fronted by someone who sang about doing dogs in their arseholes...

Its a strange world...lol

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Dogs doing dogs in their....

The same old crowd doing their same old thing.....

But this time round we have Rendlesham in this mix.

John Burroughs injuries and payout and mixed up in it all.

So what might it all be leading to Pig's, as surely its about to lead to "something". Not to mention those pesky Greek gods.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

its like a rock band (ironically).. the names the same or slightly changed for legal purposes, but the the bassist, lead guitar, drummer and front man have all been swapped in and out over time..... but the managers of the band have never changed...

Looks like this time they are gearing up for a world tour!

Deception for the new generation... James Carrion calls it the Ufo bucket, toss all the myths and legends all in one bucket so it's just a convoluted mess...which I'm quite confident in saying it is.

Could be one reason they are throwing in cases like RFI and their unofficial affiliates in knapp and corbell are doing the legwork with the other drumsticks.

It's not finger licking good, that's for sure....
edit on p12610192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join