It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Baablacksheep

its like a rock band (ironically).. the names the same or slightly changed for legal purposes, but the the bassist, lead guitar, drummer and front man have all been swapped in and out over time..... but the managers of the band have never changed...

Looks like this time they are gearing up for a world tour!

I'm not so sure about the world tour.

This is something that is very much based in America and the same people (as you've said) are always fluttering around anyone who shows too much interest. Having bags of money ticks their boxes. They co-opt rich business people, media people, theologists and popular ufotainers. Some of who, sooner or later, seem to go absolutely bat crazy and lose any sense of rationality. While our fiends create a science fiction story which they try to pass off as "The Truth" for those who also want these things to be true.

You don't really hear about this sort of thing in the rest of the world do you?

But we get the same old stories from the same old people out of the American South West....

Selfie sticks are smaller these days.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ufology, in its current form is very much an "American Product" - I wonder what the intelligence agencies of the US's allies make of all of this?

This is certainly an interesting photo of some of what you could call "founders"

As is the links with all of those involved to Scientology,, Hubbard, Theosophy, Remote Viewing and the intelligence community, including DARPA, Navy, Pentagon blah blah blah...

Also of interest is their association, not all, but some to "The Association of Former Intelligence Officers" and some of the chapters thereof, I can only imagine that they get together to talk about rainbows and unicorns!

edit on p33859192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I still suspect that Firmage is the new owner of Skinwalker Ranch - just a guess, I hasten to add, based on how similar his current torso resembles that Mystery Man in Corbell's film, and because it's exactly the sort of eccentric purchase he'd make.

nope, not him, the real owner can be easily found by just searching "real owner of the skinwalker ranch" on youtube

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

polite note, I'm not a MOD...god forbid...... and not that I am disagreeing its a fascinating "subject matter" to dissect and discuss, other threads on that subject have been closed by Springer before for not "respecting the new owner(s) privacy". Read into that what you will..

We don't want the same fate here either

edit on p31950192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

by coicidence (or not) sarfatti just started a podcast things where he talks about UFOs

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

lets see the timeline
SRI-TSA-firmage's projects and NIDS-vallee projects-firmage's projects (again) and BAASS - TTSA
hmmm...
edit on 3-1-2019 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

thats why i din't put up a link

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Just discussing the new owners and speculation of, was the cause of the thread being closed.. I know .. I know...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

by coicidence (or not) sarfatti just started a podcast things where he talks about UFOs

Yes.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I bet some foreign intelligence agencies look and on laugh their socks off and some wonder what the hell the Americans are up-to... it would be interesting considering Russia's interest in Parapsychology, particularly some of the work they did in that area at "science city" that has had something of a rebirth of late. The things they did with Rabbits and Submarines for example, that certain members of TTSA tried to replicate.. reading "procurement of submarine" is fascinating....for Killing little wabbits...

It would also be interesting to know what the Chinese for example would make of all of this, considering their economic and military position on the world stage.....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yeah, best to draw a discreet veil over that ranch's owner. He'd look good in a veil.

It would also be interesting to know what the Chinese for example would make of all of this, considering their economic and military position on the world stage.....

And on the Moon stage...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Question...Do you think it's intentional that the UFOtainment cabal chooses such dorks as spokes persons.

I do....they know exactly the demographic they want to attract. "A fool and his money are soon parted"

edit on 3-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think that depends on where you are in terms of their motives and what you believe those motives to be.

For someone whose a believer, they would argue it's the perfect get out clause and backdoor in case it all goes wrong and they government change their mind on "disclosure".

For a skeptic, similar to above, the difference being that if they wanted out of the misinformation / deception / misdirection campaign, they have a back door as well.

I suppose it depends on the elements of control and how easy they are to control, regardless of whether you fall into either camp or not.

Back in 2016 on Jimmy Church, when TDL started "spilling" and getting all excited about all these government suits that he was talking to, jimmys first question after his excites rant was over was "have you heard of bennewitz before!"

edit on p55147192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p11227192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p13239192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: mirageman

I had heard of this prior and was surprised no one had posted it up before...

As for Joe Firmage and co.... please lets not let this thread slide into Portals, Pendolphi and Princesses...
there are other weirder places for that nonsense..

I’ve been enjoying the thread as a newbie lurker but was also waiting for someone to talk about this! Kiviat was on Jimmy Church recently and broke it all down in detail. I thought it would be hot gossip but just crickets lol. The juiciest part was that he heard Fravor “wasn’t real” and he was really confident about the source.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Hi becks,

If there is a subject that interests you, look into it and post about it. I looked into it all a while back now and came to my own conclusions, but don't let my brush off or perceived ignorance of it put you off.

It's an open forum for debate and discussions around all these things.

Oh and welcome to ATS

edit on p43220192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don’t know if you Brits get the History channel, I imagine you do. A new series Project blue book, a dramatization of the period, is starting next Tuesday. The previews actually look pretty good.

Maybe they’ll have Zondo and TDL in a commercial...

I would imagine though this drama would have more disclosure that TTSA has had and will ever have.

link
edit on 3-1-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I also hear a movie about TTSA is going to be produced this year by Mickey Mouse productions called

Project Bull __

Here’s a link with a video of TDL and Zondo when they were kids in a time warp

Yeah…TTSA has announced that one day next month there going to announce that the movie will be coming out on April 1st

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Jimmy Church, G. Noorey, Ian Punitt, G Knapp, and all the other C2C cabal, I don't trust for any type of information anymore.

It's just a platform to hang ads on, like the wind up radios, that lame dating site, the guests Books, and the C2C insider scam.

It's gotten so cheezy and formula BS, about the only show that has any imagination at all is "Ground Zero" with Clyde Lewis as he slides further and further into right wing conspiracies. At least his manic speed demon rants are entertaining.

How can anyone take Richard Hoagland, Ed Dames, LMH seriously. Noorey only asks softball questions and never challenges obvious Bull Sh!t like numerology and telling fortunes with asparagus.

Don't be left behind...prepare for the killshot, soon as you can, because you know .....rapture!!!
edit on 3-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

How can anyone take Richard Hoagland, Ed Dames, LMH seriously. 

Serious folks don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join