It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

This is why you came back kev

Back on topic in relation to Bigelow, Richard Dolan is very complimentary about Bigelow in his latest radio show where he interviews Jeremy corbell...

also talk of portals etc
Make of it what you will.... Reserving opinion till I've heard the full interview
tinyurl.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I saw a working portal in 1981.

But we have to be careful with that concept.. it is easily
a complete junk concept.. easily thrown around like other
nearly worthless words like dimension, vibration, god, soul,
etc.

I'm of course interested in the topic.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hey my phones not able to read PDFs at the moment. What was on the link.

ETA: never mind I see it has Richard Dolan. I'll pass.
edit on 18-9-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Hey my phones not able to read PDFs at the moment. What was on the link.

ETA: never mind I see it has Richard Dolan. I'll pass.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

OK, I'll bite.

If you saw one working in 1981, why are you calling it just a concept? What did you see, how/where did you see it? And how did you know what it was?

I think it's a bit harsh calling all those things nearly worthless, obviously, none have been proven, but to be so certain none of them are possible?

I've seen your posts, I don't understand your view. How is it you're so certain of some of the things you speak?

Genuinely curious

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

I said that throwing around powerful concepts like 'portals'
is an 'easy out'; very easy to abuse.

As for personal experiences.. I've posted about most all of them
here on ATS.. the only thing I have ever purposely omitted was
the so-called "UFO summoning ritual" I used in 2013.

The reason that I am highly resistant to outrageous claims, is
that the people i've met in person who have made such claims
could not deliver.

Gotta run.. wife is home!

Kev

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

But you said you saw one...If you posted about it on here somewhere, could you point me to the post?

I agree completely about outrageous claims, but I put UFO summoning in that category too

Maybe I've been away from ATS too long, but it seems like a lot of people like to talk in riddles here now.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I saw a working portal in 1981.

But we have to be careful with that concept.. it is easily
a complete junk concept.. easily thrown around like other
nearly worthless words like dimension, vibration, god, soul,
etc.

I'm of course interested in the topic.

These terms are worthless if they don’t have any practical reality in someone’s experience
And they usually don’t…

Portals are a new age concept. Not necessarily the concept but how it’s thrown around
A true mystic speaks to people according to their level of understanding which doesn’t usually include talking about things like portals
It would be like trying to explain physics to a 5-year-old child

Practicality over sensationalism is always preferred

edit on 18-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze

But you said you saw one...If you posted about it on here somewhere, could you point me to the post?

I agree completely about outrageous claims, but I put UFO summoning in that category too

Maybe I've been away from ATS too long, but it seems like a lot of people like to talk in riddles here now.

It's really true.

I'ts part of that 'trade up' mechanism that I like talking about.. people put on these big airs
and do anything to resist that BS being punctured.

The "Portal" that I encountered in 1981 was generated by a self-appointed 'high adept' of the
arcane school/theosophical society in an auditorium in Saint Paul Minnesota, inside of a sports
stadium filled with thousands of new agers.

This type of 'portal' to use a generic phrase was perceived by those who saw it, as a rip
in the air, out of which summoned creatures were streaming, to possess the new agers
who were clapping and screaming, asking for the "light" to enter them.

There are many more details.. I could talk for hours.. it's all detailed somewhere on ATS,
at least it used to be. Many on here are familiar with the story.

I myself have never seen a working technological 'portal'.. I have seen few devices that
were claimed to function in that manner.. one built by a guy from Nasa! but I'm not aware
of one actually working.. one would think that you'd need more power than the Great
Hadron Collider to give it a shot.. that's why I don't find most such claims to be worthwhile.

I've only met the one fellow who (apparently - subjective i know) had pulled it off..
I don't believe that I could... well back when i was in practicing form.. certianly
not now.

This is all old news to me... discussed dozens of times.. it was not meant as some startling
revelation. Oh when I was 20, it was Earthshaking.. the events of around that time.. but
now they are just something that you had to be there to realize that it was true.. so of
limited value to discuss in 2018.

I hope that helped some.

Kev

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I seem to recall that you are also familiar with the story.

So maybe I don't want to be a 'true mystic'?

My old instructor in the Kundalini Yoga 'cult' used to love that phrase
too... "true mystic".

A "true mystic" is a fellow who happens to confirm your personal
confirmation biases. That's what I've learned.

So no.. I don't want to be a 'True Mystic".

I'd rather be honest, kind and accurate.. or at least not too much
of an ass.

Kev

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

As for personal experiences.. I've posted about most all of them here on ATS.. the only thing I have ever purposely omitted was the so-called "UFO summoning ritual" I used in 2013.

I thought you'd posted that already in this post

Starting on 11/24/2013 [for none Americans this is actually the 24/11/2013 - #MADA Make America Date Again], I designed a "summoning ritual" that I felt would be efficacious
in the summoning of a so-called "Black Triangle UFO", which at that time I felt was in
fact some manner of coherent-energy life-form, and NOT any form of "nuts and bolts"
"craft".

The ritual involved what is called "Samyama" a yoga practice which involves reaching
a very deep level of mind, and then "letting go", so that what is visualized becomes
a reality.

However from past experience, I knew that this would not be enough.

So I also wove in a very arcane Kundalini Yoga practice, whereby I woke up
a symbiotic organism that is already present in all humans, and "fed it".

However I knew that this would not be enough. So I also moved the symbiotic
lifeform to the point of Samyama in my head, and bathed it there..

Now I also knew that this would not be enough, so I spent the next 3
days attempting to hold this unusual body/mind configuration in place,
while educating the symbiotic lifeform that it should go find "mama or
daddy" so to speak.

I kept this up for 3 days, then completely exhausted, I collapsed and
went to sleep.

Quite amazingly, when i work up on December 27, 2013, I had completely
forgotten the entire project!!!!

So actually those 3 days in a trance stretched into a whole month and you even missed Christmas. I hope there was some Turkey left over!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze

It's really true.

I'ts part of that 'trade up' mechanism that I like talking about.. people put on these big airs
and do anything to resist that BS being punctured.

The "Portal" that I encountered in 1981 was generated by a self-appointed 'high adept' of the
arcane school/theosophical society in an auditorium in Saint Paul Minnesota, inside of a sports
stadium filled with thousands of new agers.

This type of 'portal' to use a generic phrase was perceived by those who saw it, as a rip
in the air, out of which summoned creatures were streaming, to possess the new agers
who were clapping and screaming, asking for the "light" to enter them.

There are many more details.. I could talk for hours.. it's all detailed somewhere on ATS,
at least it used to be. Many on here are familiar with the story.

I myself have never seen a working technological 'portal'.. I have seen few devices that
were claimed to function in that manner.. one built by a guy from Nasa! but I'm not aware
of one actually working.. one would think that you'd need more power than the Great
Hadron Collider to give it a shot.. that's why I don't find most such claims to be worthwhile.

I've only met the one fellow who (apparently - subjective i know) had pulled it off..
I don't believe that I could... well back when i was in practicing form.. certianly
not now.

This is all old news to me... discussed dozens of times.. it was not meant as some startling
revelation. Oh when I was 20, it was Earthshaking.. the events of around that time.. but
now they are just something that you had to be there to realize that it was true.. so of
limited value to discuss in 2018.

I hope that helped some.

Kev

We apologise to viewers for this break in our normal television schedule.

Portals do exist.

When I was a roadworker, one opened in our dual cab truck and deceased children poured through one after another. The driver knew something was up because he complained of the hair on the back of his neck standing on end and he knew because he glared at me accusingly.

I explained and he wasn't quite the same after that.

You guys should pay more attention to what KPB says sometimes.

We return viewers to our normal programming here on the Aliens, UFOs and Horticulture Show.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It's good to have you back Kev, No matter how long you intend in sticking around

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I left out the critical details.. I don't want anyone to hurt themselves.

The length of time of the ritual was 3 days. Damn that exhausted me.

Kev

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

It's good to have you back Kev, No matter how long you intend in sticking around

Thanks...

I don't have that information at the moment (how long I'll be here).

The future seems written to me, so there's no use trying to make a difference.
(Perhaps that's 'mystics disease--- when you see too much you stop wanting to
do anything).

I don't feel any need to have some reputation of any kind.. I'm retired..
and quite frankly, I made a huge mess of my interaction with the "aviary"... I did
feed them a lot of information.. but most of the best of them are so old now, that
they are retiring too.

But it feels good that at least one person likes me Pigsy.. I do enjoy being liked..
being human and all.

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Even with that info it still seems that nothing will be proven one way or another. If it was something that could be proven to everyone so that there is no argument then it would have happened by now.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
New clip about the materials from TTSA, funny Puthoff has a little subtle snipe at the naysayers right at the start. I'll leave the obviois clipart puns to Mirageman

youtu.be...
#NewShirt

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well thank goodness that TTSA doesn't have "opinions, thoughts and feelings".

Maybe MM could make a T-shirt with that slogan?

Kev

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I saw a train!! Did I also see Linda ? They need a different marketing strategy for sure!

edit on 19-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The back of her head! She has been rambling on about "personally delivering the bismuth magnesium sample" for a while.

Funny thing is, there is an industrial process that would explain said sample, it's called the "Betterton-Krohl Process", floating molten magnesium over liquid lead, which removes any bismuth impurities from the lead.

The magnesium can be used multiple times, which would explain the layering of the sample. But.... It's more fun to call it a part of a flying alien space ship than industrial waste.....

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join