It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Fascinating stuff, Chronic_Blaze.

I notice you've been on ATS for 12 years - what has prompted you to engage again? The AATIP revelation last Dec?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Not at all. Yes, I was very much into the field back in the day, it lead me to ATS. But, evidence was sparse, and I was young(er...), life took me in a different direction and my curiosity took a back seat. I witnessed something first hand a few years ago. It sparked something in me, and I began to research all I could. It became an obsession. When the NYT story broke, it felt like a wave was about to break on this subject. I've lurked around here for almost 2 years, and after watching this thread grow, decided it was time to come back and contribute. I don't claim to have any revelations, but I have a pretty good grasp on the history of the field. It seemed like the truth needed spreading, and lies needed to be pointed out. MirageMan did a great job here in this thread, it reminds me of the old ATS, and I wanted to be a part of it

edit on 14-9-2018 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

Let's not forget another man who can ramble for three hours without actually saying anything worthwhile, angry talking head Stephen Bassett.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

UFOjesus. I wish someone would refute some of the crap he spouts. I actually enjoy his videos for some reason. He's the crazy guy at work you think is kinda funny but don't want to introduce to your real friends.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yeah, all those guys have problems.

Dolan seems to be an honest guy but one of his books I read was very problematic: AD, After Disclosure a very forgettable book.

Cameron has a decent outlook, a little odd but we're on an odd subject.

I would recommend the book The Stargate Conspiracy and you’ll know the deal on Puharich, That book, if you don’t know, is outstanding.

Ryan now denounces Wilcock and Goode. Its a little too late but I guess better late than never.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Looking in and reading the comments here its plain to see there is very little trust re TTSA and the players. I can understand why but it is a pity . I do like their mission statement. Am not sure what they could do to change opinion and suspicions toward them at this point in the game. As far as the ufo researchers mentioned. Some need putting out to pasture.

edit on 15-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Looking in and reading the comments here its plain to see there is very little trust re TTSA and the players. I can understand why but it is a pity . I do like their mission statement. Am not sure what they could do to change opinion and suspicions toward them at this point in the game. As far as the ufo researchers mentioned. Some need putting out to pasture.

They did nothing to earn anyone's trust, quite the opposite actually.

They've misrepresented the videos they've released, attacked the critics, made claims without delivering (additional info that would supposedly support their interpretation, chain of custody etc).

And now it looks like they've moved on to the next "mission" item, the magic materials. As those are not available to critics it will be much easier for TTSA to make whatever claims they want, to sell their story... err, I mean mission.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I mean mission

And what do you think this mission actually is? We know the materials will involve Rendlesham and of course Roswell.
I believe that some of the Rendlesham players are indeed on a mission. But I need to apply caution here and not go off track with that aspect.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

... I do like their mission statement. Am not sure what they could do to change opinion and suspicions toward them at this point in the game. As far as the ufo researchers mentioned. Some need putting out to pasture.

Here is the mission statement

To The Stars Academy strives to be a powerful vehicle for change by creating a consortium among science, aerospace and entertainment that will work collectively to allow gifted researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies with the infrastructure and resources to rapidly transition them to products that can change the world:

I'd say it's corporate double speak on par with phrases like "Freshly Frozen".

Who are their 'gifted researchers'?
What is 'exotic science and technologies;'? Biology in the Bahamas?
What infrastructure and resources do they have to 'rapidly transition them to products that can change the world?

They've had a year and not done anything rapidly. Even a transition of clothing can take a long time for some characters. What have they given us? A couple of books, 4 promo videos, some DeLonge merchandise, plenty of announcements about coming announcements and the world has not changed (well not because of TTSA) in any significant form. They've done a lot of sniping back at the naysayers even claiming it's because those people "don't control the narrative". Well of course they don't. It's TTSA's narrative eveyone is commenting on.

Interestingly the mission statement says nothing about studying UAPs or UFOs . I would be interesting to know the real feelings of the people who donated money. Not what they may say to defend their decision. But what they really feel TTSA have achieved in the first year?

edit on 15/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I guess Mirageman they have to market their product in ways which will entice us to chomp on what they propose.
So far its clearly been a mixed bag of reactions. What happens after the closure of the investment side on the 28th of this month? What then?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Am not sure what they could do to change opinion and suspicions toward them at this point in the game.

They could stop be cryptic. Try being more truthful. Their "team" is full of people who have been around the game for a long time, they know exactly how they will come across when they act the way they do.

They've witnessed critiques of supposed leak documents in the past, yet they release their own documents, without COC, without proper markings and dates. They knew they'd be asked. But they play it off like nothing. Then, in their few and far between interviews (whom they only allow one journalist to ask questions, soft, underhand questions) they attack the entire field calling everyone of us angry because we don't control the narrative. They've directly insulted every one of us.
Their videos have no COC, no official conformation from the DIA or DOD, and worst of all, Zondo says he filled the forms out for their release himself, but nobody has any record of that, and nobody who gets access to Zondo will address the elephant in the room: Why was one of the videos, that HE himself signed the release, on a German film students ftp server in 2007? ? ? ?......
Add to that, the way TDL started TTSA, and the people involved, red flags get raised from the start. They know this.

I get a feeling this ADAM project is a long term tv show idea, not a way to prove anything is already in their possession.
And here we are a year after they launched, and all we have regarding UAPs or UFOs is two more videos, boring snippets of possibly spectacular footage, with no evidence to back either up.

I really hope they have an ace up their sleeve, I truly do. They have an opportunity to prove things we've all speculated on for a long time. It just doesn't seem like they are eager to do that.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

In the early 2000's I was working a deal for my company to subcontract
to provide services to his latest startup. I went to his corporate office
with one of his directors who was a friend of mine to meet Joe.
He wasn't there! It would have been interesting to meet him..
butterfly effect and all.

So I almost met the infamous JF. I was told that he was nearly broke
since his first big success.. and I'm not aware that he ever had another
success since he sold his first startup. I'm not certain that he'd ever
paid any of his employees.. at that time they were all working for
free.

I'm not sure Joe had the money to buy SWR. I could be wrong I suppose.

Kev

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Since this thread is pretty long, and I don't see newcomers willing to got through it all (even though I'd highly recommend it, as the amount of info and insight you will gain on the topic is excellent), I'd though I'd post this here, as it might motivate more people to ask questions about the whole situation. (It's from June this year, and also probably appears somewhere in this thread, but I couldn't find it)

www.jasoncolavito.com...

It paints the NYT article differently than the majority of people believe it to be. And it shows why we should be weary when trusting these people in regards to the truth. Questions have to be asked of them. And they should also be held accountable for their answers

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Let's also not forget that all of TTSAs dreams of building a wacky starship is pinned on the pseudo science of zero point energy being vaild 🤣🤣
edit on 15/9/2018 by Smugallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smugallo

Let's also not forget that all of TTSAs dreams of building a wacky starship is pinned on the pseudo science of zero point energy being Vails 🤣🤣

VALIS?

I must not have gotten the memo.

I guess that's why my whitepapers on the machine intelligence were so well received..

Can you provide more info or links?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Six degrees of separation and all, Colavito went to college at Ithaca with Gorgio (sp?) of Ancient Aliens...I remember reading one of his first blog posts ripping AA and Gorgio — I wanted to believe but Jason was more than convincing.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'd say it's corporate double speak on par with phrases like "Freshly Frozen".

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

My apologies. Autocorrect strikes again. I meant 'valid'

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That's a good blog right there, very interesting..

That's the problem with ufology to many Bob's!!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
So I almost met the infamous JF. I was told that he was nearly broke
since his first big success.. and I'm not aware that he ever had another
success since he sold his first startup. I'm not certain that he'd ever
paid any of his employees.. at that time they were all working for
free.

I'm not sure Joe had the money to buy SWR. I could be wrong I suppose.

Yeah, "vast business empire" goes against it being Joe...but I didn't put it past him to believe it himself.
edit on 15-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

Ok... wow... that was a wacky head rush.

Well regarding ZPF... my old friend was one of the people who developed
the entire concept.... a highly decorated physicist.

Now I'm just an engineer..

but virtual photons that exist for a brief moment... that cancel themselves
out.. which a lot of physicists just claim to be a mathematical concept
and not even 'real'.

Well.. I guess I'll leave that alone... I've made enough old physicists grumpy
as it is.

Kev

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join