It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

We could also use that image as Zondo and The Hoff starring in a stage production of "Waiting For Godot".

With nobody in the audience, of course.

Alternatively, "Waiting For ANYTHING".

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That’s right no substance. They’ve had these videos and this ADAM stuff…that’s it.

At least, as I said, they could create a decent website or even some halfway decent YouTube presentations.

This one here amounts to nothing.

I don't think there's really much they could do beyond anything already done.

Actually, though, there's enough experience and data in 70 years that they could at least form a hypothesis.

A hypothesis is perfectly acceptable in scientific methodology.

The pretence of starting all over and being so scientific seems disingenuous.

The only positive thing in this video is Zondo saying their receiving a lot of things from people.

Of course, these “things” can be a lot of crackpot material

But look, we're watching and if they come up with something legit I’m sure we'll here be the first to acknowledge it

I still give 'em a tiny amount of wiggle room. There could well be official government hearings on the UFO/UAP subject coming shortly. Although I am not sure how successful they will be unless they have seriously better evidence than what has been presented so far. TTSA also seem to be after something hidden within black projects. Not that that's been leaked out of course
....There is also that 'we found a life form' statement that DeLonge has uttered on more than a couple of occasions. But so far it's all hot air.

Problem with TTSA is that nothing can be nailed down as a certainty. From the name of the AATIP project, through the legitimacy of the UFO videos, whether Zondo resigned or retired and even where those documents that George Knapp (cough!) gotten hold of came from exactly. Nothing ever seems to stick does it? But Knapp also has in eggs in the Skinwalker basket too. He's had Tom under one wing and Jeremy KLC under the other. Again that documentary seems to excite people who get excited by other people announcing things that other people have said. But also seems to have a whole lot of nothing you can nail down either....SIgh.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

Wait, what?

The driver only noticed because his hair stood up? The deceased kids falling out of a portal didn't make him suspect something might have been amiss?

Not zombies freshly arisen from the grave

Deceased, as in "not of this world", non-corporeal.

Clue; the Crow's infamous summon, H Spencer Lewis's Grand Summon (The Gut did a thread on him and that). The worshiping of "Roman/Greek gods" (from this thread).

And if you want a glimpse (purely for the "woo" factor), lookie here

Men's armpits are way more disturbing I might add.

I'm outta here before MM gives me a harsh look again . . . .

Afterthought

A gift for KPB and his valuable research; in the link above, the glowing pink worm that migrates from the bowels to the nervous system is called polio by medical science.

There were three strains of polio before the idiot scientists mucked about with immunisation. Two strains were mild and passed largely unnoticed in the child, just a cough, a cold. The third is the one we know today.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and added afterthought

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Ah, that makes more sense. I take it by your quotations, you don't think it was a craft, and if you don't believe in other dimensions that's out, so you believe it was just a mental projection, or was it something more real than that?

Offering up spinal fluid is a hell of a thing
I've got family who are medical lab techs who take that stuff out, I've seen the process, and the needle, no way I would voluntarily do that, ever!

I agree with the old boys club too. Some of them were there from the beginning, and they never want it to change. For some reason, I think it will be their eventual downfall from those hierarchical positions, they are resistant to change to the point they can't adapt to the changing world around them. They can't bury their lies as easily, and the past is recorderd in detail to a point it may come back to haunt them...I can dream anyway

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Glad to see Kev’s back.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The stuff wrapped up in the blackworld is certainly possible. If I "suspend my disbelief" for a second here in regards to TTSA, what if some of the things they are doing is a white world replication of things they know have been tested and true in blackworld projects, but due to their nature and classifications they can't outright say but have to prove to be right.

Replicate in the real world, have hard data, congressional hearings, present evidence and ask for the black stuff, or force the hand and get agreement to slowly leak/disclose said technology., with a nice licensing deal place of course.

Looking at who they have onboard, Steve Justice is really the only one left who we have yet to see his previous experience utilised, Lockheed. Although thier Brian Computer Interface stuff is more likely the F35 ai nonsense, Alis..and their helmets cost $400,000 a piece....Anyway I'm rambling now.

There is certainly more to look into regarding if there is a black tech they are wanting out..

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I thought this same way at first. But its like a shot in the dark to think some random person will show up with exactly what they need. AND if the Black world people know about it, and know where to find more, they have "various means" cough*wetwork*coughcough to get it for themselves. Unless of course Zondo has mad skillz we don't know about

The parading of this industrial waste makes them look like they have no idea what they are looking for, let alone replicating something that one or more of them know about.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I still give 'em a tiny amount of wiggle room. There could well be official government hearings on the UFO/UAP subject coming shortly.

I doubt it anytime soon unless something real happens.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze

I thought this same way at first. But its like a shot in the dark to think some random person will show up with exactly what they need. AND if the Black world people know about it, and know where to find more, they have "various means" cough*wetwork*coughcough to get it for themselves. Unless of course Zondo has mad skillz we don't know about

The parading of this industrial waste makes them look like they have no idea what they are looking for, let alone replicating something that one or more of them know about.

Perhaps . . . .

Coincidences are the "phenomenon's" footprints.

and . . . .

If UFOs and ORBs are living things, then it follows that "industrial waste" may equate with the word "excrement". Though the word "excrescence" might be the polite terminology.

All the fuss and flap over nothing more then flying saucer droppings?

edit on 19-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

But what makes industrial waste specifically from the Betterton-Krohl process related to a living thing in the sky, which more than likely has nothing to do with lead?... Unless of course, because it "exists" at the same time as everything else,it is therefore is an extension of our own consciousness, hence the relation to said phenomenon. Its consciousness at its center!

....I think I'm getting a hold of this riddle speak, ,maybe

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Whatsthisthen

But what makes industrial waste specifically from the Betterton-Krohl process related to a living thing in the sky, which more than likely has nothing to do with lead?... Unless of course, because it "exists" at the same time as everything else,it is therefore is an extension of our own consciousness, hence the relation to said phenomenon. Its consciousness at its center!

....I think I'm getting a hold of this riddle speak, ,maybe

Now what if ORBs are mining gadgets? Like the one that crashed and burned in Dalnegorsk in 1986. The Russian Scientists who looked into the so-called "crash" theorised that the ORB somehow absorbed rare earths from the mineral rich deposits in that part of the USSR.

Here on ATS, members ridicule the idea that an advanced technology produced by a civilisation far advanced of us would "break down" so often. Fair enough too.

Now living things all die eventually, they also get sick and injured.

If UFOs and ORBs are alive then perhaps not "cheap arsed technology falling from the sky", maybe it is a case of plain old mortality.

I hope Zondo remembered to wash his hands after handling that stuff.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: substituted the word "absorbed" for "accumulated" for correctness.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

Where’s BASS to remind us of our naviete and dissolution of logic?? The black world has FTL travel and more than a proof of concept: you can just post up outside of Edwards/Vandenburg and see the phenomenon in its glorious marvel for yourself. It’s all about getting the drop...

“The phenomenon” is old as time immemorial, and has never believed (it’s conscious, after all) that BS referred to as linear time.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

The black world has FTL travel and more than a proof of concept.

Buckle up.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The stuff wrapped up in the blackworld is certainly possible. If I "suspend my disbelief" for a second here in regards to TTSA, what if some of the things they are doing is a white world replication of things they know have been tested and true in blackworld projects, but due to their nature and classifications they can't outright say but have to prove to be right.

Yes Pigsy.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I think if they had one of the other team members running the ADAM investigations, I might have also stayed with this train of thought. But they didn't, and we are stuck with The Hoff on point
I'd even go as far as calling The Hoff's involvement a conflict of interest, seeing as how his company Earthtech will benefit by being the testing facility for the materials the ADAM project receives or "discovers"

The Hoff's Black Budget experience isn't that great in my opinion, in fact I'd call it subpar at best. I get the feeling he conned those in charge to secure more funding and a longer career, until DARPA called him out, and he got put on the back burner to ride that career out.
Someone like Steve Justice, was at least a program director for SkunkWorks, so he was in a "hands on" position dealing with "breakthrough technology". I'm sure he'd have some contacts via that world for testing and identifying any strange materials. He also doesn't have multiple blemishes on his record, unlike The Hoff.

If they knew what they needed, or where to get it, I think it would be a much different operation...
But, on the other hand, if they wanted to make it look like they had no idea what they were doing (to throw people off
)
then they are doing an excellent job, and I must commend their use of the kansas city shuffle

edit on 20-9-2018 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2018 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It's good that after a year spent growing a beard "Justy" has come out and talked about his Advanced Hairyfaced Fret Identification Project.

When are they actually going to deliver something tangible? One year on and they've produced half a dozen promo videos, some dodgy documents and FLIR clips. Zondo has changed his clothes a few times and "Justy" has grown a beard. Meanwhile the Hoff is laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Ha. That was firmly planted tongue-in-cheek, yes? They can’t even manage more than 7-8 minutes of flight duration at hypersonic speeds (and that is firmly in the black world)...talk about a discontinuity: but they can achieve speeds 10^6-8 of that and no one the wiser?

FTL travel is 16th century alchemy and no matter how hard they try, it ain’t happening. What, CERN can get a couple protons (or analog subatomic particles) to get within a couple significant digits of FTL but not quite...and the US military can fly huge black triangles wherever the hell they want and once that call sign is radioed up its two minutes outside the heliosphere? Fat chance and fat just walked out.

I hope that reply was in jest.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smugallo

I'd sure like to read more about your experiences and interactions with the avairy 😊 fascinating stuff.

Well you'll get a big *snort* if you use that term with one of the researchers.
I don't like using the term.. and I imagine the term is insulting to many
involved. Not to mention not particularly true.

Unfortunately if I don't use that term, nobody knows who I'm talking about. I sometimes say
"Occult scientists" but that would include millions of people. I always use "" though.
I'd not take the term at all seriously.

I'd recommend reading Forbidden Science I,II,III.

I myself have been far too loose looped as it is..

But just keep in mind.. that despite all the urban legend.. the amount of truly
fascinating materials is minimal.. hardly anyone knows anything.. and lots of
selection bias and self-delusion rules the day, for one and all.

Kev

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

On the "UFO summoning event", I had given up on it working.. I had no camera or cell phone anywhere near me.. I was in fact in my underwear taking out the plastic recycling when the "UFO" flew over my house, slowly and easily discernable in full detail.....

And this went on for three days and you didn't tell, text, email or tweet a soul about it until you were out of this trance (or whatever)? Was that due to the state of mind you were in or were you seriously out of it? I have to say I find this a bit, no I find it really disturbing.

There must be a communications error between us. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not sure you know, but it is expected to be in such an altered state of
cognition "permanently". However I didn't have the 'oompf' to do that.. 3 days
was all the 'juice' i had available. Now the 'commands sunk into the unconscious
mind' take no particular effort once in place.

I don't understand your position.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ah, that makes more sense. I take it by your quotations, you don't think it was a craft, and if you don't believe in other dimensions that's out, so you believe it was just a mental projection, or was it something more real than that?

Offering up spinal fluid is a hell of a thing
I've got family who are medical lab techs who take that stuff out, I've seen the process, and the needle, no way I would voluntarily do that, ever!

I agree with the old boys club too. Some of them were there from the beginning, and they never want it to change. For some reason, I think it will be their eventual downfall from those hierarchical positions, they are resistant to change to the point they can't adapt to the changing world around them. They can't bury their lies as easily, and the past is recorderd in detail to a point it may come back to haunt them...I can dream anyway

A "crackpot" will tell you that he/she understands everything perfectly..
I don't understand everything perfectly about "UFOs".
I don't know the percent.. on a good day I'd say "50%".
It's probably far less than that.

It's the dual 'doesn't seem to be real' but hits like a real hammer thing
that drives everyone crazy.

The thing looked just as solid as any physical object that I've ever seen..
but it did change shape radically 3 times while I was observing.. and
it had all the hallmarks of a summoned being.. not a physical craft.

I could talk about this topic for 50 pages.. I think that I have..

the only person to ever be interested in the whole thing was
Jacques Vallee who came to visit me for the day..

I told him maybe 25% of what I had to say on the subject..
I've told maybe another 25% of what I have to say on ATS.

That leaves 50% unspoken.

I'ts not that I'm really hiding anything.. but that 50% is just
too outside of normal experience.. and there are a long
laundry list of prerequisites that a person would have
to endure to make use of the information. Few people
these days have the discipline to give their entire life
to achieving the prerequisites..

Kev

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join