It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He ought to have his hairs checked with known Bigfoot hairs and or be tested at Skinwalker ranch under microscopic analysis

Oh, and I forgot, he ought to take TDL with him and get his guitar strings checked...you never know.

edit on 7-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Arouet

Where did I mention rockets? Reading comprehension its not just for kids trying to pass their SATs

Then you would have no problem with the analogies that were pulled from your so-called "arguments".

Or did you? I guess you did.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Cite my analogies to rocket propulsion. Go ahead.
edit on 7-9-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Cite my analogies to rocket propulsion. Go ahead.

I made the analogies..."with the analogies that were pulled from your so-called "arguments". "

So sorry for the confusion. Very sorry.
edit on 9/7/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Arouet, you’re very erudite on these scientific issues, so you believe TTSA has a warped drive or a warped philosophy

pun intended

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If you understand so much...

Argument From False Assumption
Not playing.
A

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Arouet, you’re very erudite on these scientific issues, so you believe TTSA has a warped drive or a warped philosophy

pun intended

Neither.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Jack Brewer just pointed me to this recent blog post by Keith Basterfield, who has been doing some of the deepest independent research into AATIP. Basterfield isn't pushing an agenda, he is just trying to help figure out what is really going on.

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

I'm glad to see that somebody's doing this kind of rigorous examination of the most minute details surrounding this story - it's significant, if only for historical record-keeping purposes. He's not seeing any suspicious inconsistencies or subterfuge, although one or two records that he would expect to be available, aren't.

But maybe that's what happens when a program becomes a Restricted SAP, which Sen. Reid had requested in that letter. Are they SCIF qualified?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Since Rendlsham has been addressed...fyi...short thread drift.

Retired Colonel Charles Halt, the most senior former US servicemen to go public about UFOs and the Rendlesham case. The man, who says he was a third-class petty officer at the Naval Telecommunications Center within NAS Moffett Field from February 1986 to October 1989, also claims he can shed light on the mysterious mass-UFO sighting involving military personal in 1980.

He has yet to be named, but a former British MoD UFO investigator confirmed to us the man is a genuine source, creating a flurry of excitement within the UFO disclosure community.

Nick Pope, who was charged by the MoD with investigating baffling UK UFO cases, including the Rendlesham incident, said: “I’ve actually had some personal communication with this individual, and have no doubts about his background. “It’s clear from the language he uses and the information he has that he’s a genuine insider.” But Mr Pope stopped short of encouraging the whistleblower to come out into the open.

He added: “While my own secrecy oath means I can’t encourage anyone to divulge classified information without proper authority, I’m obviously very interested in his story. “As I conducted the MoD’s cold case review of the Rendlesham Forest incident I’m particularly keen to hear about anything that would shed new light on this case.”

The Rendlesham legend has been dubbed Britain’s Roswell after the mystery UFO crash said to have happened outside the town in New Mexico, USA, in July 1947. The UK alien sighting happened when three US officers based at RAF Bentwaters claimed a “triangular shaped craft” landed in neighbouring woods in the early hours of December 26 1980. It has led to several reported sightings on the night by the public and several books and conspiracies.

The man, who has not been publicly named, is claiming the US National Security Agency (NSA) and the UK Government had a going project looking at UFO sightings, including Rendlesham in the 1980s. He has filed a report to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) – the world’s biggest official alien investigation organisation based in the US, saying he wants to help reach “disclosure”. The disclosure movement among the UFO fraternity, is calling for all world Governments to make public all their top secret files on UFO and flying saucer visitations. In the report filed on Saturday he said: “I’m not reporting a UFO sighting rather a UFO related experience. “

I have copies of my security clearances. “I personally handled, viewed and delivered thousands of documents involving UFO/ET Projects. “My secrecy agreement with the US Government expired in October 2014. “At this point in my life I would like to share my knowledge in hopes that someone will be able to use it effectively towards disclosure.” He said he was given TS SBI/ESI NATO/SIOP Compartmental Security Clearance, which is Top Secret clearance for working in Special Background Investigation, Single Integrated Operation Plan, Exceptionally Sensitive Information and with NATO. He added: “In addition we had a GS11 employee who was transferred from a Joint US/UK communication station north of London after working at that site for a dozen years. “He said it was an National Security Agency (NSA)/UK facility tasked with tracking UFO including Rendalsham Forest Incident. “He said that UFO/ET were real and that hopefully disclosure would happen in my lifetime since he was in his early 60s at the time.”

In the report he said: “I was required to deliver TS Code word designation COSMIC to SRI, ESL/SYLVANIA, LOCKHEED SKUNKWORKS, TRW, RATHEON, BERKELEY LABS, LAWRENCE LIVERMORE LABS, and other think tanks throughout Silicon valley.” Express.co.uk has contacted MUFON to ask if it is taking his claims seriously or has contacted him to view his credentials, and awaits a response. In the meantime, there is no way of knowing if his claims are genuine. However, research shows that at the time in question, Moffett Field was a naval air base, but is now a MFA as a restricted federal airfield, run by NASA.* The Lockheed Martin Skunkworks is a global security and aerospace company based in Bethesda, Maryland .

More: thetruthrevolution.net...

I thought security information could never be revealed? This sure is an interesting breaking story. I don't know what to think of this yet. The nuclear storage unit broke international treaties and was also a point of interests to the UFO according to some of the witnesses and was top secret info.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Not a breaking story. Two and a half years old. This link actually works.

Old news - Jon Austin (terrible writer), Daily Express UK : www.express.co.uk...

Nothing came of it.

Autin can't even spell Rendalsham correctly......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news it looks like Zondo's trend of not changing your clothes is catching on.

"Big Zucker" of FarceBook fame introducing a new line of "Just for Ginger" beard and hair dye...

edit on 8/9/2018 by mirageman because: incarrect spelings aded to illastrait poynt

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hey Arouet

You seem like a serious researcher, though a bit wordy, what exactly is your point.

What is your overall message?
TTSA is legit?

Questions
Why was the MSM on TTSA, favorable?

Why all the spies and ex spies in TTSA?

Why not any mention in their presentation of UFOS?

Why all the biotech people

These are basic questions we would ask any of them if they came on ATS

Please, no rambling around on other topics, maybe just answer the questions, being that you are the unofficial representative of TTSA offering up their defense.

Of course, you could plead the 5th and not answer

Oh, a couple more questions?
Why doesn’t Zondo change his clothes?
Is he trying to make us believe he’s an alien in a jumpsuit he can’t take off?

edit on 8-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by MrRussell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by BASSPLYR removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

Of course, I can’t disagree with you Mr. Russell, and thanks for the contribution.

The word flood does seem to reflect what’s going on

It must be said I think we all want a healthy conversation on this topic and always welcome disagreement when it’s sincere and in a civil manner.

We all have disagreement yet maintain civility. This topic is too important to marginalize.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I've always found willtell, pigsy, miragman and Russell a pleasure to read and occasionally converse with. If anything I'm the weskest link in the conversation when it comes to social skills among the more cordial.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Why is Keith perplexed by a program designed to study advanced foreign aerospace being interested in quantum mechanics, electromagnetic theory and thermodynamics? Foreign advanced aerospace all likely entail metamaterials for everything from radar absorbing skin to sensors, communications and other avionics. Americas not the only country interested in or utilising plasmonics and metamaterials. Kinda a no brainer that they would be interested in those subjects since they all are components of metamaterials theory and application.
edit on 8-9-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ditto bass, it's always been a pleasure.

Well if anything it's been a successful mission in terms of derailing this thread from the actual title and the topic at hand.

Discussion, debate and sharing ideas is what ATS is all about. Strongly putting over one opinion and discounting and discrediting any others that does not fit with individuals perspectives is the highest ignorance.

Deny Ignorance is the motto of ATS, some here would learn much from this if they understood the meaning and lived by it.

Unfortunately we love in world where under every bridge there is a....

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

I've always found willtell, pigsy, miragman and Russell a pleasure to read and occasionally converse with. If anything I'm the weskest link in the conversation when it comes to social skills among the more cordial.

Thank you for the compliment. However with my low post count (yeah I know) compared to your posts which I always look forward to reading when I see you've posted/replied makes you the better man than I on this forum.
I like willtell and pigsy's views as well - often rethinking the odd detail of an issue here and there. For that I am grateful.
As for MirageMan: well (blushes) one of the most informative, certainly the most funny, forum posters I have come across in my 21 years of being on the web. An absolute pleasure and joy to read. The TTSA analysis etc. - exemplary work, it really is.

PS: Didn't know calling out trolls was verboten... oh well.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Science is the new Religion dont you know.Today its all about whos coming out as the new Messiah.
UFO,s were big in the 50,s and 60,s when the U2 and Sr71 were doing testing and overflying the USA.Today its a trillion dollar industry and I think everyones after a piece of the pie.
Theres a few here on ATS I deeply respect and Bass is one of them.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Bass, thanks, I look forward to continuing taking advantage of your scientific knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join