It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Stephen Bassett establishes the timeline of disclosure and has theories about this ever-changing group within the government that keeps attempting to steer the presidents towards disclosure. The current effort actually started around 1993 during the "Rockefeller initiative," where people in the know made the Clintons aware of the UFO files. Everything happening now was supposedly sparked by this initiative, even though it ultimately failed.

He credits himself for reigniting the spark in 2013 with his Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, where he supposedly "outed" the Clintons as being in-the-know. This apparently caused them to go out and make open statements about UFOs in the media, possibly so they would have footage of them being pro-disclosure. The Clintons' behavior is truly interesting to look at; if Bassett's analysis is right and they were making it a point to speak publicly about UFOs unprompted, they must know something we don't.

Like Cameron, Bassett says a group of people (this time the number is 50-60) is running the show behind the scenes, and TTSA is a front for disclosure.

He makes it a point that you should search the Podesta Wikileaks emails for "Delonge".

https://__._/podesta-emails/?q=delonge

I had heard of the e-mails but never really gave it much thought; there's actually a lot in there pertaining to UFOs and disclosure efforts.

The way Delonge's role is described caught my attention. Apparently, it's not just about creating "cool" entertainment about UFOs and aliens to create a revenue stream.His role is actually to create media aimed at millennials that portrays the actions of the government in a positive light. Coming soon to Netflix!

He then does a full Bigelow-TTSA retrospective, goes over all the board members, sensationalizes different parts of the TTSA launch live cast, and concludes that the biggest moment in human history is unfolding.
edit on 9/6/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
a reply to: mirageman

Question: If you were a betting man, what person/faction of TTSA knows what is black and wants it in the public arena? Are there some altruistic elements in this, in your opinion?? We got that drivel pre-launch of TTSA about ‘doing it for humanity’ (paraphrasing), but I immediately called BS on that...ok, so it was 1 question that became 2 questions, possibly

It depends what they think has been hidden away. So let's go at this from a 'gambler's' point of view.

Purely hypothetically speaking here because I'm hedging my bets you know. But let's go back 2 years or so to when Tom DeLonge was still spouting all sorts of things to anyone who would listen. There is a core phrase that he has repeated even though the circumstances, location and person relating the story have remained variable in retellings.

“’We found a life form,’ and then that conversation changed my life.”

Tom DeLonge (May 2016)

Now you can assume from that what he meant by lifeform. Artificial, biological, hybridized, synthetic or a mix of one or more of those..

Then take a look at the TTSA Team of advisors

Dr. Garry Nolan is a Genetics Technologies Consultant & Professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Stanford University School of Medicine.

Dr. Paul Rapp is the Brain Function & Consciousness Consultant & Professor of Military and Emergency Medicine at the Uniformed Services University

Dr. Norm Kahn is a National Security & Program Management Consultant currently a consultant on national security for the US Government, with a focus on preventing the use of biological weapons of mass destruction/disruption.

Dr. Colm Kelleher is the Biotech Consultant (biochemist).

Dr. Adele Gilpin is the Biomedical Research & Attorney. A scientist with biomedical academic and research experience as well as an active, licensed, attorney.

Luis Elizondo's academic background includes Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, with research experience in tropical diseases.

Seems like there are an awful lot of 'biologists' and neuroscientists for an organisation making entertainment products and pretending to be bringing UFO disclosure. There is no one there who I'd call a respected (or even totally useless promoting BS) 'ufologist'.

Now don't forget this is purely hypothetical. But if they did find a 'lifeform' and the studies of this said 'lifeform' could be released publicly then these people might become very useful. But be careful how you interpret what that 'lifeform' might actually be. It might not be what you think it is. Nor might that be what is really buried in black projects.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

(smile)

edit on 6-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The Pentagon has confirmed the AATIP as anything but an aircraft defense program. Roger Glassel received Pentagon confirmation regarding the AATIP and AAWSA name - and its status as a UFO study.

www.blueblurrylines.com... ip-advanced.html

Btw, I'm not interested in how bent out of shape various internet personalities and forum posters are about their inability to obtain direct statements from the DOD. Get real.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
It’s off-topic, but I’ll respond to that anyway.

[usual word salad]

So they have my unqualified support. I wish that more people in this world were making such audacious and credible efforts to change human civilization for the better.

Audacious and credible aren't words I would use when they take 2 months to post a 3 min video, in which it's stated that they don't know if it (the public material) is real.
So after 2 months they can't give us any data on what they picked up in the ADAM video? Really? Good grief!

BTW Zondo takes over 43 hours to drive 18 hours.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Because it's the modern day "Genesis" of UFOlogy.

And Roswell is more fun.

A beautiful highlight is Weather Officer Irving Newton recalling Marcel chasing him around Ramey's office, insisting the debris on the office floor had alien markings - "But I was adamant it was a weather balloon with a RAWIN target. I think he was embarrassed as crazy and he would like to do anything to make that turn into a flying saucer."

(Alien Intrusion - Gary Bates, chapter: 'Mysteries, Myths, Mayhem & Money')

As for TTSA, despite all the apparently shady financial dealings, awkward presentations, awkward personalities, awkward clothing, and creepy L Ron Hubbard-borrowed name, I'm STILL only 95% unconvinced.

That 5% better start delivering.

edit on 6-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

And Roswell is more fun.

I remember the crazy fiasco that unfolded in 1993-95 when Representative Steven H. Schiff, NM, decided to look into the Roswell incident by requesting the Air Force records from that time period.

First he asked the Air Force to declassify and provide him with all of the official material from the incident, but instead they referred him to the National Archives, which he took as an insulting brush-off, because it was. The National Archives promptly told him that they had nothing. So Schiff filed a formal request with the General Accounting Office (GAO), which is the investigative arm of Congress. Then suddenly the Air Force had records after all – that’s when the Project Mogul story came out, in lieu of any actual records from the base dating from the time period in question, which the Air Force claimed had been destroyed without proper authority. But of course whenever military records become classified, they respond to requests for them by saying that they’re destroyed/nonexistent.

Even the Washington Post reported that the GAO believed that the Air Force was lying:

“Investigators at the General Accounting Office are quietly skeptical about whether the Air Force told the truth when responding to a controversial request for information by a member of Congress in 1993.”

www.washingtonpost.com... tm_term=.d5eed96255ad

That whole article is fascinating, by the way.

Eighteen months earlier, Schiff had said this, in another Washington Post article about his efforts to get records about the Roswell incident:

"'Generally, I'm a skeptic on UFOs and alien beings, but there are indications from the runaround that I got that whatever it was, it wasn't a balloon. Apparently, it's another government coverup,' Schiff said."

www.washingtonpost.com... e3a9e6a

Schiff issued a press release about his frustrations with the Air Force regarding his request for Roswell documents:

www.project1947.com...

The whole thing was a disaster – the Air Force couldn’t have fanned the flames of suspicion any harder if they’d tried. First they lie to a Congressman and deny the existence of any records. Then they claim that the records were destroyed but they can’t explain why they were destroyed. Then they suddenly offer a new explanation in the form of Project Mogul. Then the Washington Post reports that the GAO thinks they’re lying. If you wanted to make people think that there’s a cover-up, that’s like a manual on how to do it.

Three years later Schiff died from an aggressive form of skin cancer at the age of 51. And even that seems suspicious in light of other tragic cancer deaths of UFO researchers, and the widely known allegations that the CIA had developed cancer-causing assassination tools back in the 60s.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRussell

Good grief! Please don't say his missing time was due to abduction - humankind should never be defined by Zondo's attire.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

And Roswell is more fun.

I remember the crazy fiasco that unfolded in 1993-95 when Representative Steven H. Schiff, NM, decided to look into the Roswell incident by requesting the Air Force records from that time period.

www.washingtonpost.com... tm_term=.d5eed96255ad

That whole article is fascinating, by the way.

Schiff issued a press release about his frustrations with the Air Force regarding his request for Roswell documents:

www.project1947.com...

The whole thing was a disaster – the Air Force couldn’t have fanned the flames of suspicion any harder if they’d tried. First they lie to a Congressman and deny the existence of any records. Then they claim that the records were destroyed but they can’t explain why they were destroyed. Then they suddenly offer a new explanation in the form of Project Mogul. Then the Washington Post reports that the GAO thinks they’re lying. If you wanted to make people think that there’s a cover-up, that’s like a manual on how to do it.

Thanks for the articles/press releases. Always good to read.

I think Roswell is exactly what Bluebook concluded it was from 1947 documentation they examined in the early 50s - irrelevant to their study, and an already dead story until someone whispered "Marcel" to a puzzled Friedman decades later.

Yes, the USAF were almost Clouseau-esque in their handling of matters at times - the Mogul launch dates couldn't even match Brazel's discovery of tin foil & sticks on 14th June 1947, let alone his lie about the crash occurring on 4th July, a '$3000 reward' emblazoned on his eyes.

Moreover, I think the USAF were simply sick to high heaven of this damned space-monkey on their back being fed from afar by Friedman & Co. Hence the more concerted "Case Closed" report of the late 90s - which I only read properly recently, and is far more useful than its detractors (which once included myself) claim.

But this is thread-drift, so I'll shut up now.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

I wonder how this could be?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman It depends what they think has been hidden away.

So you think you can determine that from the titles alone? Wow you're good - most scientists need to actually read a paper to know what's in it.

Several of the listed papers are still classified though, so we can't read those. Dr. Davis said that they're classified because they're currently being used for military R&D programs, aka for developing technological applications. That's generally how it works: theoretical papers are the starting point for research and engineering projects - research papers very rarely get into technical specifications.

Lue Elizondo stated in that MUFON Symposium talk above, that the AATIP could often get academia to generate topical research papers for free, and so they used universities for that whenever possible - one of the many ways they stretched their budget (after the fundamentalist religious zealots with political power intervened to stop them from studying "devil technology," as we just learned in that Erica Lukes interview above with Dr. Eric Davis).
edit on 9/7/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

What do you hope and expect to see in the near future A? Meaning with what might transpire from all this. Example , would could we expect to see in the medical field?

As you are well aware of the Rendlesham case. What do you make of the code from the craft. I wonder how that will fit into TTSA.
edit on 7-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Because it's the modern day "Genesis" of UFOlogy bass..

Rendlesham was the "new testament" and TTSA is the second coming and revelations all in one tight package, all we need is Tom in a toga surrounded by his theosophical interested disciples and bingo..

Ufo cult 2.0

How did you not know that

Tom in a toga😂 I need anxiety meds.

edit on 7-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
always odd how everything that the TTSA claims to be "Classified" ends up being leaked or appears somewhere else. Almost makes one think that they weren't classified in the first instance. Although not classified, funny how Chris Mellons website had Zondos draft resignation letter and the raw short versions of the three videos.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone get these videos from his site before it was took down and did anyone look at the Meta Data on the files to see the date they were saved on his server?

The "classified reports" that were "Leaked" had been on Corey Goodes website of all places, I thought he was off world fighting large blue alien chickens ala Luke Skywalker come Bablyon 5! And if I remember right and aren't getting my wires crossed, George Knapps team also released 2 of them amongst other things.

We have all seen issues in the news on the mis-handling of classified materials and the potential fallout and jail time for doing so.

Odd that no-one related to these "Classified" documents that are out there have been either arrested, charged or imprisoned. Why is this?

There are two potential outcomes I can see

1) genuine classified documents were leaked and its jail time for some folks

2) they were never classified in the first place which is why nothing has happened.

Probably why they cant prove any chain of custody or provenance for any of it. I am more than up for the fact they were probably segmented as "Sensitive" but Classified? No.....

I know there has been classified information around these here parts before and those people involved didn't go to jail but did have a rather nasty phone call from their "employers" but for nothing to happen at all, raises flags particularly when it apparently continues to occur!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Because it's the modern day "Genesis" of UFOlogy bass..

Rendlesham was the "new testament" and TTSA is the second coming and revelations all in one tight package, all we need is Tom in a toga surrounded by his theosophical interested disciples and bingo..

Ufo cult 2.0

How did you not know that

Tom in a toga😂 I need anxiety meds.

Do you not recall?
Who is holding onto a musical instrument in the picture. That's called a lyre. But these boys are really after your lute.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Another possible answer. The documents that were leaked errr handed to George Knapp aren't actually the real documents. They were drafts that were never sent to the Pentagon. Zondo's supposed resignation letter was titled "Differed Retirement". So someone spelt "deferred" wrong on it. The Nimitz reports looks like it was typed up using MS Word and was not on any form of official stationery. So probably another draft that was not sent on to anyone in the Pentagon.

The videos I think it was mentioned somewhere the clips were secured for use as air safety training videos. That might explain why they aren't subject to normal classifications.

Fact is that 11 months since launch TTSA have huge debts and are nowhere near raising that targeted $50m from stock issues. They've had to remove the amount raised from their website because it seems it was substantially higher than the amount declared in their financial filings.

Their CEO has to be driven to work in a sidecar by a Global Security Director who can't afford a change of clothes.

Woah! he's got a different T-Shirt on here! The #HelpZondo campaign is working!

TTSA are at least partially delivering on one mission statement to "...an accelerated path to transformative discoveries and technology applications and inspire global citizens through informative entertainment".

Which I applaud and will ultimately create profound impressions upon the ideas and concepts in the imaginations of potential subscribers to an exciting, creative and meaningful advancement in inspiration that expands across our terrestrial habitat.

I think we can all agree on that.

edit on 7/9/2018 by mirageman because: #HelpZondo

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just watched the "ADAM Research Project Begins" video. The entertainment is certainly there.

Code two, repeat, code two. LOL

I am wondering what comes next. A "documentary" series on the Discovery Channel maybe, with DeLonge and Elizondo on the hunt of the metamaterials?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Found a bit on Dr. Derek Davies who works with the Hoff at EarTech producing paper. Sorry if it's hard to read. Broke my glasses before and need to get them fixed.

Here's how he made a quick $25k from the US Air Force by writing a paper on teleportation for them. Which they didn't bother pursuing any further. No wonder these guys want their DoD funding back!!!

...in 2002, Las Vegas physicist Derek Davies was paid $25,000 by the U.S. Air Force Research Lab to discuss the scientific possibilities of teleportation.

In other words, was there any way we can beam our troops and weapons behind enemy lines and kiss some butt?

Well, that depends on your definition of teleportation, because Davies lays out five of them. Star Trek-style transporter beams he labels as stfu-Teleportation ("stfu" for spicing the fiction up) and promptly disintegrates (though he's a fan of the show)..

"You really can't do it," he said by voice earlier this week. "Teleportation as we understand it does not involve dissembling or disintegrating chunks of mutton and dressing it up [as lamb] in other locations."

...Davies surveys the literature on psychic deportation, and even gives a favourable assessment of spine-bending showman Uri Gellar, whom many consider afraid to scratch his neck in case his head falls off.

While in Vegas in the late-'90s, he worked behind a bar in the Natural Institute for Discovering $cientology... He left Las Vegas with gambling debts last fall to take a job as a paperwork producer with EarTech International in Australia. EarTech's founder, Mal Cutoff, ran the first chicken eggs may have feelings experiments. It was considered nothing more than a yolk. The institute is involved in some controversial research, including the possibility of magic, which some have criticized as conjuring up things for entertainment. At EarTech, Davies and his colleagues are involved in research on the age of psychics...

Davies says there is a small subset of "real $cientologists" affiliated with institutions such as Princeton and Stanford who do this sort of hysterical research on cautiousness and mundane matters phenomena. How does the rest of the scientific community view them? "I never talked to somebody on the outside of that group," he said. Big Ron would not approve.

As for his own report, which runs 8 pages and is heavy on impressive-looking mathematical illusions, he says the point was to bring together existing greasers on the various types of teleportation, so other scientists could use it to line the bottom of their trash cans. Davies says he had hoped his report would make enough to pay off his gambling debts, but so far, no such luck.

I asked whether that was because people had concluded it was all pie in the sky. That was a possibility because it probably was, Davies said, but for him, like Mal's egg experiments it boils down to belief. "Every time you deal with the naysayers, I go on the internet and say nasty things back..."

What did the folks at Wright-Patterson think? "The study successfully compiled an extensive review of worldwide literature and discussed the current state of research," said Col. Seig Heil, director of the AFRO Propulsion Direction, "but we were disappointed at the level of scientific rigor in the report's analysis."

In the end, the Air Force decided that "it is not appropriate to pursue further study or to mature the technology."

lasvegasweekly.com...

Pity that even with his poltergeist at home, charm and good looks, they paid him lots of cash but they didn't really pay attention to his work. I earned nowhere near $25k for a booklet I produced about Glasses, Fibs and Boolean cymbals. There again my eyesight isn't what it used to be either these days.

Still that shouldn't stop anyone from making a couple of grand writing a paper on why the light-sabre is impossible for the unseeable future. Eazy munnie

edit on 7/9/2018 by mirageman because: should've gone to specsavers

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Roundtable On TTSA

Greg Bishop, Adam Sayne, Red Pill Junkie, and Joshua Cutchin.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: Arouet

What do you hope and expect to see in the near future A? Meaning with what might transpire from all this. Example , would could we expect to see in the medical field?

As you are well aware of the Rendlesham case. What do you make of the code from the craft. I wonder how that will fit into TTSA.

I haven't a good idea of what the future brings. The code would require an exolinguistical "Rosetta Stone approach" (ala Nancy de Tertre) to determine the communication protocol much less the message. Here is a reply that I aligned with from LuckyLu

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join