It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Furthermore, one can certainly connect UFOlogy and occultist doctrines as have been done by many.

Take a guy like Levenda, who honestly I must say didn’t really connect with his TDL book. I think Levenda hasn’t made a UFO occult legitimate connection experientially himself. I think he is only coming from a scholarly perspective. He hasn’t spent the time enough yet to do that. That’s my opinion, I could be wrong.

But I must say, in order to crack this mystery I think one must begin to look at language and the way we marginalize it or use it too superficially without understanding or delving too much into real meanings.

For example, what exactly is an alien?

A generic term without any substantial meaning which could be practically anything within our mythological lore covering the Islamic Jinn to the Celtic fairy or many other traditions.

UFO, again, can be a wide variety of phenomenon within or without mythology, science and or religion.

Therefore it’s perfectly reasonable for people within the stratosphere of spiritual, mythological, eschatological and Ufological and related fields of thought to interpret modern alien/Ufological phenomenon relative their own myths and memes.

In other words were in familiar territory BUT...

Clearly, a group like TTSA is on shaky ground and is groping for some foundation to rest on.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If you guys want to know what an alien is, first fnd out what it is not.

If you want to speak of jinns, go meet one first.

Then you will know.

edit on 1-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

After watching that I can't believe how we've been lied to time and time again for well over a century. I can say this day will be remembered for a long, long time in history now.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

What a wicked game you play....

I confess my eyebrows rose slightly.

Good one :-)

edit on 1-4-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Then you will know.

The term Jinn is from the Arab Islamic tradition.

The word jinn like the term alien is a generic term

Indeed many Islamic scholars say these aliens are just some version of jinn.

It’s understood as a species of supernatural beings somewhere between angels and man.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Then you will know.

And you claim to know this, how exactly?

Do you not understand that you see what you want to see or what you is wanted that you see?

This thing overall is bigger and more complex than any one of us brains or minds can fathom.

If you still haven't figured out that yet, you are most likely operating on false assumptions and are not looking at all the available evidence.

It's like people looking at the TTSA material - almost everybody wants to only see their own thing in this : disclosure, free energy, alien religion, annunakin, whatnot.

It's all a mirage....

edit on 1-4-2018 by Pathaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pathaka

Then you will know.

Do you not understand that you see what you want to see or what you is wanted that you see?

This thing overall is bigger and more complex than any one of us brains or minds can fathom.

If you still haven't figured out that yet, you are most likely operating on false assumptions and are not looking at all the available evidence.

It's like people looking at the TTSA material - almost everybody wants to only see their own thing in this : disclosure, free energy, alien religion, annunakin, whatnot.

It's all a mirage....

He is perfectly reasonable calling aliens jinn since a jinn is only a particular traditions term for a supernatural being.

These aliens or UAPs or UFOs are supernatural. Of course, the term supernatural is relative in that what’s supernatural to one species is ordinary to another.

In that case, a human can be a jinn under certain circumstances or modern man can be jinn to us when we were at the level of the primitive stage of development.

relativity is a bitch!

edit on 1-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I mean, this UFO search is almost akin to an Easter egg hunt and a gambling game.

What that tells me is that the phenomenon has all the cards, and we have snake eyes in that our vaunted scientists and researchers are pretty damn well lost in space.

We have Easter eggs; a pagan mythological holiday on a supposed monotheistic religion! The phenomenon has a Royal flush to those Easter Eggs we cant even find!

Holidays and games and games and holidays and truth and falsehood and falsehood and truth

So what do we have:

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe...
at best

edit on 1-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just now starting to listen to this, but the description sounds like it might have some details of interest.

So are we dealing with a true Disclosure attempt & genuine whistle-blowers or an Intel false flag op? Levenda actually had an essential role behind the scenes, & now clarify the rampant doubts, confusion, & suspicions.

He elaborates on the 'To The Stars' project as well as the book 'Sekret Machines' (co-authored with Tom DeLonge), taking on all critical questions head on.

In this first of a 3-part program he explains how it all begun, & we muse on U.F.O. from many angles, like: Is our approach like a cargo cult? Are we in denial? Are they dangerous? Are they material or metaphysical? Did the Nazis cause the first AG crafts? ...& what say the Ancients?

Now that Will mentions it here's some Easter Eggs for Everybunny!!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pathaka

Link Below: The missing CCTV footage of the ambulance is sorta private so I only posted it for a week.

Here's a screenshot of the missing CCTV. It won't stay for long here. I'll delete it in a day or so.

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen a reply to: penroc3 just a coincidence

That links a thread on Russian orb UFO debris.

Here's a coincidence just for fun yuppa.

While we were talking about cyclone spirits, Lovecraft's Darling and fixing her temple system off the western Australian coast on march 16th on page 193, a cyclone (hurricane) was forming near Darwin.

Cyclon e Marcus . . . .

She hit category five . . . .

Cyclone Marcus joins with two other systems . . .

I wonder . . . . . asking a cyclone spirit nicely to relieve herself in a "quantum way" at a target across the world.

Nothing ventured nothing gained ; )

Shifting "tension" might put pressure on some "greys" and ground out in interesting ways.

Edit: the map on the second link shows the path heading towards my home if she curves closer towards the coast. I'll put on the kettle on case Darling drops in for tea and scones. (nothing more then my wry and sometimes dark sense of humour here)

You'll have to do some reading to put the above post of mine in another thread into context. link to thread

. . . . just a couple of coincidences.

(smile)

(smile)

(big smile)

It's like people looking at the TTSA material - almost everybody wants to only see their own thing in this : disclosure, free energy, alien religion, annunakin, whatnot. It's all a mirage....

I quite agree with you there.

a reply to: Willtell

The term Jinn is from the Arab Islamic tradition. The word jinn like the term alien is a generic term Indeed many Islamic scholars say these aliens are just some version of jinn. It’s understood as a species of supernatural beings somewhere between angels and man.

I don't mean to be dismissive of books, and booklearning, but scholars study books and talk till the cows come home.

Studying the origin of jinns and interacting with them is a different world. I'll give you guys a glimpse into antediluvian engineering.

Aladdin and the magic lamp

The jinn in a bottle.

To create the jinn in a bottle the magician forced a fire spirit (elemental) to consume an unborn child in the womb. As the father of the child, the magician would control the creation.

A pretty lamp and a friendly giant who granted three wishes is a fanciful whitewash of a very grim practice that has thankfully disappeared from human knowledge and there hasn't been a magician who can control a jinn for over three thousand years.

I Dream of Jeannie it was not.

Ahh, I gotta stop reading ATS. Discipline whatsthisthen! Have some self discipline!

edit on 1-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I don't mean to be dismissive of books, and booklearning, but scholars study books and talk till the cows come home. Studying the origin of jinns and interacting with them is a different world. I'll give you guys a glimpse into antediluvian engineering.

I wouldn’t be distracted by labels and words like scholar. Nice words are for show and tell.

A sheik once told me something about jinns.

He said they make things better than they usually are—in other words—they extend things beyond their usual capacity.

Much of what we know is not in any book but discretion must be maintained.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Yeah lots of nice "folk" out there that like to help. Yet to notice and aknowledge is important too, they enjoy that and that simple thing is a step forward too.

I understand discretion and understand the need for secrets, yet "discretion" can be double edge sword too.

I guess I got cranky to read the disrespect for people like Mr Bigelow. Just my view but I don't think he deserves all of it it. His saying people get hurt in this business is just a fact.

Anyway, gonna disappear and spend time on a prject of my own.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So... I just returned from The Skin Walker Ranch. I was out there with George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell, and couple other friends (you may or may not have heard of).

Once I've caught up on sleep I'll start a thread with pictures and everything. ;-)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Smoly Frickin' Moly. Best Tease of the Year.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Looking forward to it!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I've got lots of "real life" things I have to do first so it will be a while before I can sit down and focus on the thread.

Everyone's patience will be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yeah lots of nice "folk" out there that like to help. Yet to notice and aknowledge is important too, they enjoy that and that simple thing is a step forward too.

I understand discretion and understand the need for secrets, yet "discretion" can be double edge sword too.

I guess I got cranky to read the disrespect for people like Mr Bigelow. Just my view but I don't think he deserves all of it it. His saying people get hurt in this business is just a fact.

Anyway, gonna disappear and spend time on a prject of my own.

There’s an old saying

The secret protects itself

Good luck on your project

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Better footage from the eastern bloc, than the TTSA. What the pilots actually see

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join