It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Woah! I'm afraid Roger Mortis sets in very early on with that video.

The original Russian Top Gun documentary from where those clips came : www.youtube.com...

Are those FLIR, KIMBAL and GO FAST videos any more reliable? Nobody knows for sure.
edit on 3/4/2018 by mirageman because: eta

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

"rig·or mor·tis
ˌriɡər ˈmôrdəs/Submit
nounMEDICINE
stiffening of the joints and muscles of a body a few hours after death, usually lasting from one to four days."

That is indeed what's happened to UFOlogy.

The true believers are still seeing nuts and bolts craft when they look at flocks of birds
or see them in their breakfast omelet.

But everyone else is tired of the red-handed liars who have spent 70 years spinning
the ridiculous stories based on nothing.

Even the "occult scientists" seem to be tired and burned out on the subject, and even
they seem to be taking their football and are going home.

Now mind you, there certainly seems to be a very erratic phenomenon that sometimes
causes effects.. from paranormal to "UFO".

But nobody understands it properly.. or even how to proceed with research.

It's almost not worth attempting.. as "it" isn't "UFOs" or "aliens".. it's something
else entirely.

Kev

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I watched the next suggested vid re: The Aguadilla IR footage and seen Mr. Koi's credit as a PRRR group member...utube is stalking me...lol

@ 1:10...

edit on 4 4 2018 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4 4 2018 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Actually Kev although that was sort of my point maybe the jokier part of it didn't cross the Atlantic too well.

Roger Mortis -
ˌroɡər ˈmôrdəs
Definition The art of acting by simply raising an eyebrow for emphasis. First used by Leonard Nimoy in the original series of Star Trek. The technique was perfected by British actor Roger Moore in his portrayal of secret agent James Bond during the 1970s and 80s.

Sir Roger Moore (RIP) presented that rather poor Russian UFO video posted earlier.

But everyone else is tired of the red-handed liars who have spent 70 years spinning the ridiculous stories based on nothing.

Sadly the good ufologists are often ignored because they don't tell fantastic stories that are just patently untrue. Even more sad is that a whole chunk of people believe those stories.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Well said.

You are correct. that didn't cross the Atlantic at all. First I've heard of it,
and I was a Spock-o-phile.

Kev

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

That cylindrical object, which accelerates to mach 3 in less than 3 secs, seen by the Mig 21 Pilots, should make a believer out of any die hard skeptic.
Am still trying to figure out the physics behind that object

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

NVM.

But on being a skeptic.. that's the only reasonable course of action.. it's called
being sane. It's not a commonly used approach.

Kev
edit on 4-4-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
That is indeed what's happened to UFOlogy.

Yeah. Although I see it as more like it died about 20 years ago and now we're just being harassed by zombies and ghosts from the UFO past.

On the bright side, though, the Bigfoot arena is heating up thanks to more sightings recorded with much better technology like high definition cameras and drones flying over wilderness areas. So...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

That cylindrical object, which accelerates to mach 3 in less than 3 secs, seen by the Mig 21 Pilots, should make a believer out of any die hard skeptic.
Am still trying to figure out the physics behind that object

I've already posted.The video showing the 'real' footage : youtu.be...

There is nothing there.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

There is nothing there.

So now what?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

There is nothing there.

So now what?

What else were you expecting?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I know that you asked the eminent mm, but I'd like to answer as well.

Early seeds of UFOlogy were, as you now know, based on US Government deception,
and also based on various early occult movement propaganda.

In a different world, the deception / propaganda could have been almost anything
else.. and people would be going into hysteria about it for 70 years... they'd just
be seeing angels/demons/the Staypuft Marshmallow man --- whatever their
unconscious minds were seeded with.

It just happened to be convenient to wave around "UFOs" (and aliens / "alien masters"
In the case of the occult).

You've noticed from this thread, that some folks at AATP/TDL are interested in this
capability for people to delude themselves so thoroughly that they see things
which aren't there.. giving themselves a psychotic break essentially..

this is indeed a fascinating area of research.

It would also seem that there is on occasion a "paranormal element" (it's just
undiscovered science), where apparently humans get contaminated with some
sort of EM field or parasite, which might produce anomalous effects.

Also a fascinating area of research.

But UFOlogy?

There isn't any.

Not in the way that people have been raving about.

Oh I know that I'm one to talk... I had my BTUFO encounter in 2013... it was
like having the Star Ship Enterprise nearly land in my back yard.. it was that
vivid.

I have my own theories about what that was..

But since it changed shape 3 different times.. and could as well have changed
into a hotdog stand as anything else...

it wasn't a 'UFO'.

It was either some sort of psychotic break on my part.. some sort of energy
field affecting my mind... a life form of some kind.. etc..

but in all cases.. having nothing to do with "UFOs".

We've all ridden this train to the Depot.. and discovered there is no destination..
just an empty depot.

That's my summary.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Actually Kev I was merely commenting on the "KGB UFO Files" video posted by Hyperboles.

It's 20 years old now. Despite the fact that Sir Roger Moore (a true gentleman in my opinion) narrated the piece, it is pretty much a fake. I am placing no blame on Hyperboles for not knowing this. Let's face it nothing is ever allowed to be completely killed off in the UFO field. The alien autopsy, MJ-12, SERPO, even Scientology! The field is littered with hoaxes and charlatans only too happy to fool us.

Given enough time I expect the Roswell slides to make a comeback with a new slant on that story. Once a new generation come along it's rewind and replay time, every time! Perhaps this is why DeLonge is so focused on the people half his age at the moment? (Or maybe he just never grew up).

According to the NME his next book is out in September 2018. Another one where he wrote the title, thought of stuff and then AJ Hartley spell checks it before writing the book for him. Apparently this one is about people with unexplained powers.

NME says

Last year, one of the major players in the US government program the investigated UFOs joined Tom DeLonge’s ‘science fiction technology’ academy.

I think that sums it all up well. Even they didn't use a spell/grammar check!

edit on 4/4/2018 by mirageman because: corection

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Very succinct.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Seems Puthoff is being awarded the 2018 Dinsdale Award from the Society for Scientific Exploitation.

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

His work with “quantum Zero point fluctuations “ and “ study of UFOs “ are mentioned.

I’m still getting up to speed with what this award really is. Looks like it’s awarded every 2 years and recognizes people in the “ paranormal / para- scientific” fields.

Additional info on the award:

cryptomundo.com...

The last scientific paper published by Puthoff looks like it was back in 2002 and it was on quantum zero point fluctuations through his company Earth Tech International. I might be wrong but it doesn’t look like Puthoff has been involved in any hard data studies where the data was published or even not scientific reviewed since 2002. I’d like to see specific studies Puthoff has been involved in currently to deserve this award. Timing is curious.

Not sure how to take this seriously after Delonge was given the “2017 UFO Researcher of the year” even though that was more of a fly by night UFO conference that awarded him.

It’s still very curious and I’ll say it again. TTS has one hell of a PR firm working for them. All press has been positive, TTS depicted in the perfect light by multiple MSM outlets. As well as well scheduled news items and releases of information to the public. Spaced out over the past few months since Last December to maintain the public interest.

Lends to more people than Delonge and company involved in pre-planning all these releases of information long before the October/ December 2017 unveiling of TTSA.
Having to coordinate and organize all the info and data.
What should be released and in what order
when it should be released
what media organizations will release it how we want it released.
To name a few.

Keep poking ‘em people.

edit on 4-4-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammah

edit on 4-4-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I know some of the founders of JSE (that's what I assume you mean) and one of the
original foreign scholars who did pivotal work on ZPF theory.

I concur with you in your snarkiness.

The real scientists rarely are recognized.. but it's politics, not science that drives
a lot of these things these days.. ask anyone.

Kev

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I wonder are there any legit UFO groups left or are they all kind of weak.

Are there any respectable UFO groups left doing useful work?

Mufon’s been bought

It seems the US IC wants its claws into every group, or it will somehow marginalize and or co-opt the said group.

Bigelow is a private agent working with the government to basically buy and control any burgeoning legit UFO group and people like Valle, the great one everybody loves so much, is used to expose and render groups and individuals to look foolish.

This program of control and marginalize is being done expertly to TTSA. This is a great lesson to us on how the IC spooks command and control this movement.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This deal is real transparent. A thread like this is great but it’s clear what they’ve done and are doing.

Clear as day. They basically co-opted TDL and are molding his group and him like red clay.

And they do this with deliberate contempt for the population as if were stupid.

Were not stupid though we are week.

If any of us tomorrow began to seriously start an organization to study UFO’s they’d be on you like flies on s___.

I mean if you were an entertainer or serious well-known scientist and had some charisma they would definitely draw you somehow into their web, very easily.

It would be impossible to resist them.

That’s what I mean by were weak. We have no independence.

This is a YouTube, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, IC, Gubiment, MIC, corporate world as locked up as a cage.

Freedom is a lie

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Seems Puthoff is being awarded the 2018 Dinsdale Award from the Society for Scientific Exploitation.

I think your autocorrect went auto-incorrect there. The Society for Scientific Exploration (to give it's correct name although 'exploitation' maybe a more accurate term) describes itself as:

Since 1982, the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) has provided a critical forum for sharing original research into conventional and unconventional topics. Subjects often cross mainstream boundaries, yet may have profound implications for human knowledge and technology.....

Source : www.scientificexploration.org...

Wiki is a little more critical

The Society for Scientific Exploration, or SSE, is a group committed to studying fringe science... The opinions of the organization in regard to what are the proper limits of scientific exploration are often at odds with those of mainstream science. Critics argue that the SSE is devoted to disreputable ideas far outside the scientific mainstream.

Source : en.wikipedia.org...

So I would say this award may well be as valuable as TDL getting his UFO researcher of the era award from fanboy Alejandro Rojas. Although worth more than my own 'To the Stars Academy Award 2018'.

The last scientific paper published by Puthoff looks like it was back in 2002 and it was on quantum zero point fluctuations through his company Earth Tech International.

There are some 'articles' authored by Puthoff that are listed on his Earthtech site that date back to before most of us were born!! Nothing there since 2016 though. Nothing mentions UFOs.

It’s still very curious and I’ll say it again. TTS has one hell of a PR firm working for them. All press has been positive, TTS depicted in the perfect light by multiple MSM outlets.

John Greenwald (of TheBlackvault.com) has been trying to secure an interview with Zondo for a long time but keeps getting the brush off. Other UFOtainment people, who were once favourable to the TTSA project, have since turned against it. Probably because no interviews (creating larger than normal audience figures) have been permitted.

TTSA have sealed the duct tape around DeLonge's mouth now serious financials and legal regulations apply. The PR team behind it all have obviously used sources who will only throw a positive spin on things. Sources that possibly have their own vested interests in the project. Eventually this will come to light when we see who produces documentaries, books, TV/films etc. funded from TTSA money (or a subsidiary). Because that's all they will produce. This has been like one huge tele-advertising campaign.

But there are still people out there who believe the government have released genuine videos of UFOs and 'To the Stars' has been put together to disclose the truth about them. It proves that many people don't really pay attention to detail. The power of suggestion is enough. You can fool some of the people all of the time but only half of those people at half time. How far into the game are we now? Nobody knows for sure.

ETA:

The other thing I forgot to mention is how Greer has also been kicked after that Nolan article on the TTS COI site. Nothing like rattling the opposition!

edit on 5/4/2018 by mirageman because: Nobody knows for sure

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Why would the Mig 21 be filming clouds on a routine sortie

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join