It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

The footage was used in a Soviet military documentary from 1989.

Here is the exact link to that piece of footage :>>>> youtu.be...

The whole "Secret KGB UFO Files" was a hoax documentary and has less value than an episode of Ancient Aliens.

Maybe you'll finally believe me now?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Hi Springer. This comment is interesting to be as it was hinted at in the TDL/Levenda book as well as some early interviews TDL done before any of this stuff really came out. I wonder what led them to believe that Greek Gods are running the show. I mean what the hell??

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

Seems a white paper on the Nimitz thing is coming.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Wow tell us more on your btufo encounter and your theories

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Oops thanks.
Roger moore Rip, participated, maybe he didnt know of its authenticity

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

I've been published by a famous author.
I've had my papers on the subject "read by the Aviary".
I've posted on these topics here ad infinitum.

And none of that matters.

I'm mostly retired now.. that we can see all of this
has come to nothing.

Kev

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
For what it's worth, it is starting to look a bit to me like this is a group of interested individuals, which have been interested in the phenomenon and other "fringe" topics for quite a while, who are trying to make waves/money/progress (motives may vary and need not be the same within the group) without any substantial government support.

It is obvious that the DOD and US government are doing little to prop them up and bolster their claims. It would rather seem that some parts of the DOD and government are undermining them ever so subtly.

What is different is that these are people who previously had some influence in the government, and who are able (through contacts and "gravitas") to get the media to play along. There might be some half baked intelligence effort behind this, but it seems pretty lackluster at best.

What have they achieved so far:

- Make the media talk about the phenomenon without giggling quite as much (for a while - might not last)
- Raise a few bucks for the TTSA, but far short of the stated goals
- Make some outrageous claim about what they are going to build (yeah, the unconventional propulsion plane)
- Throw light on two incidents (Nimitz and the other one) without any substantial evidence

So, I don't know how impressive this is. It might be an achievement in is own right, but if we compare it to the lofty discussions about White House memos and cooperation from government agencies and the military that were discussed in the Podesta e-mails, this is definitely quite short of the mark.

Maybe the (always marginal) official support died with the failure of the Clinton bid for presidency and, as others have suggested, they are floundering around trying to push it through regardless. All while doing their best not to address some glaring concerns about what they are claiming they actually have (such as chain of custody documentation).

Anyway, for my own part, I must admit that Greek Gods are a bit too much. It's curiously like Greer. All formal and scientific in the beginning, then suddenly there be Greek Gods and moths.

It's a bit disturbing.

BT

edit on 6-4-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

Seems a white paper on the Nimitz thing is coming.

Seems that the 'white paper' will come from SCU (Scientific Coalition for Ufology) not the DoD or even TTSA.

Morgan Beall... is now collaborating on reconstructing the Nimitz encounter. Once the Florida director for MUFON, Beall like Powell is severing his ties .., (“MUFON,” says Beall, “is promoting an agenda and placing more value in entertainment and celebrity than research”.)

Beall says SCU hopes to have a white paper on the Nimitz incident completed within a few months, and that it will be more thorough than anything TTSA has published.

I've never heard of SCU to be honest.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

now if only someone were to leak the IC Intellipedia files.....

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

What have they achieved so far:

- Make the media talk about the phenomenon without giggling quite as much (for a while - might not last)
- Raise a few bucks for the TTSA, but far short of the stated goals
- Make some outrageous claim about what they are going to build (yeah, the unconventional propulsion plane)
- Throw light on two incidents (Nimitz and the other one) without any substantial evidence...

So, I don't know how impressive this is.

The media thing was achieved through some good contacts and it seems like once the NYT gave it all a sober tone all the other major media outlets just followed suit. That's perhaps the most impressive thing.

The fund raising. All a money shuffle. There are some large debts already placed on TTSA from DeLonge's other companies.

Outrageous claims. Yeh! there's not a lot in their 'official' spiel about doing much other than entertaining us. But the 'perception' that it's all about UFO disclosure lingers on because we were given 3 debatable videos to look at.

Maybe like we pondered earlier, there is no government money for their pet projects any more. Or maybe we've just been looking in the wrong direction for months. Nobody knows for sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Seems UFO / UAP / Phenomenon organizations are a dime a dozen these days.

Maybe we should just create our own. We could call it "Scientific Alliance For the Unambiguous Dissemination of Valid Information About UAPs and Related Phenomenon along with Proof Thereof With Bells On". It rolls off the tongue like a charm.

You can be President and I can be Director of Shoddy Charts.

We can say that after we have raised a mere 1,2 Trillion Dollars and change we might design and build a Spacecraft that will be able to travel to Alpha Centauri and beyond, using only cabbages as fuel, and utilizing a novel technology we are working on that will revolutionize the Energy Sector that involves Quantum Fluctuations in boiled cabbages.

As long as we don't have to prove anything, we should be good to go.

Now, who wants to invest in this novel venture? Anyone want to be our "Officer for Avoiding Awkward Questions"?

No, I'm not that disappointed.

Just weary.

BT

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yes, let us at them :-)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I wonder are there any legit UFO groups left or are they all kind of weak.

Are there any respectable UFO groups left doing useful work?

Mufon’s been bought

It seems the US IC wants its claws into every group, or it will somehow marginalize and or co-opt the said group.

Bigelow is a private agent working with the government to basically buy and control any burgeoning legit UFO group and people like Valle, the great one everybody loves so much, is used to expose and render groups and individuals to look foolish.

This program of control and marginalize is being done expertly to TTSA. This is a great lesson to us on how the IC spooks command and control this movement.

It's ATS and some of its members who are the respectable UFO group, doing useful work who go over papers and videos with a fine tooth comb and shred the rubbish leaving the pieces for the rest of us to go over!!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Willtell
I wonder are there any legit UFO groups left or are they all kind of weak.

Are there any respectable UFO groups left doing useful work?

Mufon’s been bought

It seems the US IC wants its claws into every group, or it will somehow marginalize and or co-opt the said group.

Bigelow is a private agent working with the government to basically buy and control any burgeoning legit UFO group and people like Valle, the great one everybody loves so much, is used to expose and render groups and individuals to look foolish.

This program of control and marginalize is being done expertly to TTSA. This is a great lesson to us on how the IC spooks command and control this movement.

It's ATS and some of its members who are the respectable UFO group, doing useful work who go over papers and videos with a fine tooth comb and shred the rubbish leaving the pieces for the rest of us to go over!!

I have no problem with any of that. Though not enough people, I fear, hear what we say.

A voice crying in the wilderness is only heard by a few

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Seems UFO / UAP / Phenomenon organizations are a dime a dozen these days.

Maybe we should just create our own. We could call it "Scientific Alliance For the Unambiguous Dissemination of Valid Information About UAPs and Related Phenomenon along with Proof Thereof With Bells On". It rolls off the tongue like a charm.

You can be President and I can be Director of Shoddy Charts.

We can say that after we have raised a mere 1,2 Trillion Dollars and change we might design and build a Spacecraft that will be able to travel to Alpha Centauri and beyond, using only cabbages as fuel, and utilizing a novel technology we are working on that will revolutionize the Energy Sector that involves Quantum Fluctuations in boiled cabbages.

As long as we don't have to prove anything, we should be good to go.

Now, who wants to invest in this novel venture? Anyone want to be our "Officer for Avoiding Awkward Questions"?

No, I'm not that disappointed.

Just weary.

BT

I know you are being tongue in cheek on this but If we did really start a UFO organization and there were well-known people in it, or later it became notable and popular, the IC would infiltrate it and disable it.

The only interesting thing about TTSA is the press coverage. That tells me that there is a possibility they're setting them up for a big fall so the public can say: see, we knew this UFO stuff was crap.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, it might be you are right.

They would certainly meddle...

It might be TTSA is being set up, but let's face it, they have done a pretty decent job of undermining themselves.

You can only say "we are going to" for so long, and then you have to actually deliver. And if someone is asking awkward questions, silence is rarely the way to go in my experience.

Cheers,

BT

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
One thing might be interesting, oh fellow skeptics. Maybe it’s just a perception, I haven’t done any statistical analysis but haven’t we had quite a number of UFO sightings since TTSA came into being? And some of them seem to be pretty good.

Just making an observation.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
David Wilcock on Tom Delonge

With all due respect to him and his followers, I mean I do respect him he has a good mind but I’m not a fan of David Wilcock; but here the first minutes of this video he hits a home run on TTSA.

Things he says could have been right out of this thread.

Credit to him. I like giving credit to people who I usually don’t give credit to.

I would advise listening to the first 4 and a half at least minutes and you’ll hear what I mean. After that, he gets into the cabal and stuff which is alright but I didn’t listen much further yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I’ve been watching this. There has been a burst of coverage of UFO reporting groups...and those two big aviation incidents.

Beyond that I haven’t heard of any major incident or flap - but then, the year isn’t over.

Why did they have flaps back in the day, and not anymore? With the internet, you’d think these things would become more commonplace.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join