It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Good grief. Not speculating at all, just dealing with what actually happened as opposed to what you predicted was going to happen.

It is you that is wriggling on the hook and desperately trying to twist your words to somehow make them fit.

"I've got more stars than you have"?

Grow up.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So What? Even if we decide to give credit to your simplification of the problem to predict, since anyway there were in each of those elections independent candidates too, and in the case of the Pope he was just one out of 115 other potential contenders, anyway the probability to fail is considerable in each of those forecasts.

Not in the 50/50 ones I pointed out.

its either one way or another, its either a win or lose in election.

I didn't mention the Pope because the odds a re a little higher, and you just show what they are 1 in 115.

If you take a course of probability or Statistics in any College or University you are going to see effectively that there in a case with 50% of likelihood to predict the correct outcome, there is in the same way there is 50% of risk to fail, so the risk can not be underestimated, is considerable. If in addition you take a course of Projects evaluation in Management science or in Engineering too you are going to learn that such a risk of failure in any project or business in evaluation is really very bad. It is extremely high to risk money with 50% of potential losses, that is considered too much probability to overcome against the odds, is not a good project or investment to go into, is better to put the money in a bank to gain some interests instead.

yes, however random nonsense posts on the internet trying to predict things has no risk other than making yourself look like a fool.

You did a great job of that a while ago when I first interacted with you and ever since then your threads are great entertainment.

My forecast here was not that in Mexico or in Russia somebody in particular was going to win the election, but that the number of voters was going to increment dramatically with respect to the past.

Forecast?

Prediction?

This is just basic logic that with growing populations and more avenues to vote that there will be an increase in voters.

well it is an extremely rare way to do so, since I was able to distinguish when a Candidate is going to win and when is going to be defeated.

everybody can distinguish this as well.

Its called on elections day or the day after when the votes are counted.

My prophetic work here in ATS has been very clean, open, transparent and precise.

Then I guess it must be a Mandela effect, different realities, you must see different things posted on the screen than most readers do when reading your threads.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Wow, I actually remember reading that.

Do you get the feeling that there is a Divine intent at work in all this earth shaking going on?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

That is a reply I only can smile of, excuse me but is a very ridicule way to try to force an argument showing ignorance since the very first paragraph.

The population of Russia is never growing, think before to reply in such impulsive way, you are hurting your own reputations or credibility , your own way to attack shows how wrongly informed are you about the problem you are trying to grasp.

Russia is one of the countries that instead to increase demographically has been either maintaining the same population or even shrinking in population and that trend seems to don't stop in near future.

2017 Census was the only year that registered an augment of 0.05% in the population and it was only due to the annexation of Crimea that was previously an Ukrainian province, so it is artificially gotten, a political make up.

Now the Presidential election of 2012 had less voters than the one of 2008, the reduction was substantial,

- 2008 had more than 72 millions of votes

Turnout of Russian Presidential election of 2008

- 2012 had about 69.4 millions of votes.

Turnout of Russian Presidential election of 2012

Please you are far to have intellectual or even moral authority to be trying to give lessons to other members of how to post.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/8/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
I predicted in January the intense seismic activity that the southern part of Italy is showing this week...

He asked you about Rome. The city is in Lazio which is Central Italy.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Righto, so you basically made a list of some the most active volcanic/seismic places in the world and if one of them comes up trumps then - bingo - you call it a winner!

Try making a prediction about something that is not on the cards, for a change.

By the way, I rather think that folk that live next door to an active volcano don't really need your "heads-up" about the risk.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Does it not occur to you that the Russian elections might, just might, be massively rigged?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Does it not occur to you that the Russian elections might, just might, be massively rigged?

NOOOO!!!! Say it isn't so, Russia is a paragon of free and open elections.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Everything is linked, as it is above it is also below Hermes Trismegisto in the Kybalion said thousands of years ago, the planet is one only system including all alive beings that live on it, of course humanity too.

Humanity is crossing for a very critical moment, there is too much materialism in the people, too much abuse from large and powerful nations to the smaller ones, from the giant corporations over the worker classes and small independent entrepreneurs.

There is no respect really for nature at all, there are important governments that are not willing to restrict their own CO^2 emissions and other industrial residuals, that is the case of China and America.

The economic predation that the last quarter of century a world under globalization has experience is pushing in course of collision different civilizations and destroying vast natural resources, many of then that do not have possibility to be recovered.

There is again slavery in many points of the planet, sexual and labor exploitation as never seen in the modernity, the internet is corrupting the minds of millions and serving as a kind of massive mind control tool. The idea of a giant matrix controlling our lives is no longer fiction, in many aspects is already a reality.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, that's right and I was wrong, apparently. Just looked it up on RT. My bad.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Do you have a Degree in stating the bleeding obvious, by any chance?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I thought Hermetics was a Heresy to them which practice Christianity

but modern PC'ness changed all that huh... Hermes Trismegistus, I was wised up to him back before I graduated HS

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

By the way it surprise me that the series of so biased replies are not saying that in January was pretty evident that by this November Sicily was going to be on a peak on Seismic activity.

Wait, there is somebody saying that I just made a list of seismic areas isn't it?

I have not yet known anybody that in his sane mind would predict an earthquake occurring in a Non seismic area by the way, what kind of criticism is that? sounds pretty ridicule.

Now, any expert on the topic knows pretty well that a seismic area does not experience intense activity constantly, there are periods of minor activity or even inactivity that may last years by the way.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

No, it is not definitively a Heresy, it may be classified perhaps as pagan in the sense of classic antiquity.

How could be Hermetic Philosophy and Heresy if it is coming from thousands of years before Christ?

Excuse me but it does not belong at all to Judeo Christian cultural or religious tradition.

Hermes Trismegistus is like the founder father of the Egyptian mythology, a figure that is even considered a divinity in that cultural context.

For something to be a Heresy must be first at least Christian in context.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

By the way it surprise me that the series of so biased replies are not saying that in January was pretty evident that by this November Sicily was going to be on a peak on Seismic activity.

Wait, there is somebody saying that I just made a list of seismic areas isn't it?

I have not yet known anybody that in his sane mind would predict an earthquake occurring in a Non seismic area by the way, what kind of criticism is that? sounds pretty ridicule.

Now, any expert on the topic knows pretty well that a seismic area does not experience intense activity constantly, there are periods of minor activity or even inactivity that may last years by the way.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

Come off it. Making a long list of places with seismic activity/active volcanoes and then claiming to have predicted an event if one of them has an event is just pathetically weak.

You can call this a "biased reply" if you want, but I am just highlighting what you are up to here.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Any expert on the topic knows pretty well that if you list a dozen or more places in the world that are seismically active (which is exactly what you did) that there is a good chance that at least one of them will have a seismic event during the course of a year.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

That so mediocre argument may be applicable to other very different kind of forecasts and seers you try to debunk, not with me.

I am far to be charlatan trying to fish naive people, I have showed a remarkable level of achievements on Very Precise forecasts along two decades here in ATS.

There were important earthquakes of high magnitude on EACH ONE of the different areas mentioned on my thread, there is nothing as suggesting a large list of possibilities on seismic areas to see if at least one maybe appears at the end accomplished.

It is clear you don't have any idea whose predictions you are trying to attack, I have a well gained prestige not for nothing.

Angel of Lightness posted on January 5th 20188) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.)

6.2 magnitude Iran earthquake August 26th 2018

7.3 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela August 21st 2018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake felt in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan 31st January 2018.

6.2 magnitude Earthquake felt on India, Pakistan Afghanistan May 10th 2018

5.1 Magnitude earthquake rocks Ionian Greek Sea Nov 4th 2018

5.2 magnitude earthquake hit Turkey Sept 12th 2018

7.1 Magnitude rocks SeaQuake at New Caledonia August 28th 20018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake hits Santander Colombia on August 7th 2018

8.3 Magnitude Earthquake force a million people evacuation at North Central Chile on 2018

7.5 magnitude SeaQuake on Swan Islands Honduras Continental platform January 9th 2018

6.3 Magnitude SeaQuake off shore Oregon-California border 2018

There was no single failure in any of the forecasts of earthquake I released on January 5th of 2018 here in this thread what clearly shows that your comment if not only Maliciously false but really belonging to a trash can.

Back to the original post by The angel of lightness on January 5th 2018

Any expert on reading Prediction threads can see that you are the one that behaves here as a Charlatan trying to gain fame at my expense.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/9/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Any expert on reading Prediction threads can see that you are the one that behaves here as a Charlatan trying to gain fame at my expense.

trying to gain fame by posting on ATS threads?

Well done, at your expense? Its confusing whether this should be funny or just down right sad.

most absurd comment of 2018 right there.

From my first reading of your threads and first reply it was blatantly obvious and here we are years later and your ego just gets bigger and bigger which requires the delusions to be stronger and stronger to post more so about how you are right.

This post in where you show all your right predictions is just something you do in every thread when a person reading your prediction and see's that its nonsense.

most people interpret your prediction as bunk and point it out in your threads

your need to defend it speaks volumes about you and your abilities

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Those are official reports of 12 of earthquakes occurred in 2018 from sources that I don't have any way to control or makeup and that were all predicted to happen in my post of January 5th, as anybody can trace back using this link:

Initial post of The angel of Lightness Predictions January 5th 2018

I don't know what is your problem, in which category science can classify it, but it is clear your perception and judgement are far to be objective.

It is clear that no level of accuracy will never satisfy you at all, you always will controvert any results and say that your standards are not reached.

Your mind is absolutely closed to any possibility in ESP, you are stuck in denial of anything that does Not come from common senses, possibly because that challenges your system of ideas about how the time space is defined and reality works or simply because you believe that your own perception limits are the correct measure of what are human limitations in general.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/12/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

my ATS member Statistics are more relevant than any subjective opinion you have on me.

You do know there's a bug in the system and you haven't really got +21kk stars ?

you knew that right?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join