It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

- the reelection of Barack Obama as President.

1 in 2 chance

- the defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in the French elections.

another 1 in 2 chance

- the defeat of Marina LePen in The French Elections. - the election of Andres M Lopez as President if Mexico.
and another 2 that are also 1 in 2 chance of happening.

Have you ever tried predicting whether a coin flipped would land ion heads or tails?

The things I quote is roughly the same, its 50/50, one way or the other.

Is it really a prediction when you only have 2 outcomes?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Let's have a look at TAOL's predictions for 2018:

"The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light Dear Readers, As it has been my tradition, I release Today in the festivity of Epiphany, in honor of the Holy Magi visitation to the baby Jesus Christ, who are the Saint Patrons of Astrologers, seers and Psychics, my predictions for the incoming year. This is what I perceive coming along the following 12 months for the world: 1) The resolution about the internal national crisis of political scandals will arrive in the congress causing grave social turmoil a long the country, specially in the far west States. 2) There will be a extremely complicated international security and political crisis in far east, one that put the world in to the worst moment since WWII. This crisis will explode around an extreme offensive belic action in the Japan sea, we will be transported to a kind of 1962 Cuba looklike crisis. 3) Iran and Venezuela will appear as the nations with more internal political agitation in the world, their regimes will face literally rebellions everywhere. We will see there riots, energetic protests in streets, even military or armed rebellions. 4) There is a very complex outcome from the internal crisis in the USA, possibly the worst institutional confrontation between powers since the civil war. America will be more divided and polarized that never before in more than a century and a half. This will take form after many weeks of riots and lack of governability. 5) Israel will experience a year of terrible internal violence, there will be another Intifada among the Palestinians with a lot of International support from the Arab world. The integrity of the American Ambassador in Jerusalem will be seriously in danger, he could end as Ambassador Stevenson in Benghazi. 6) From the terrible crisis in far east we are going to see clearly an international reaction that instead to ease it will transform it in a terrible mess. Only an intervention to stop it that only could be attributed to God, responding prayers from all around the world, will cut it before the world falls in abyss. 7) Natural disasters of high energy will arrive along almost all the year, there will be so strong hurricanes, specially over the large Antilles. It is likely we will see another perfect storm loolike 1992 in the North Atlantic and extremely cold winter over North America and as well as over Europe. 8) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.). 9) This is a year of a drastic change on the way global economy had been performing along decades, the crisis in far east I already referred to will determine a need to restructure many mercantile economies that depend on products that will No longer be manufactured and supplied from there. 10) a New strategic defense technology based on control and telecommunications will appear able to neutralize the danger of nuclear missiles attacks. Who ever develops it first will dictate conditions to the rest of the world and it is Not clear for me that it will be America the first, although a scientist team in New England will be researching effectively on that. 11) China will surprise the world with new extraordinary achievements in their space career. We will see them doing a lot of progress in exploration of the Moon as well as in manned missions to the orbital space station. India and Iran will also boost their space programs. 12) A very important figure in the Western hemisphere will die close to the date of the international crisis in Far East somewhere in the Caribbean or south of United States. Another personality one will also collapse fatally somewhere in Middle East or Eastern mediterranean. 13) The crisis of far east will explode by the summer when either the Olympics in Korea and the World cup in Russia will be already successfully performed. Everything will be unexpected, astonished, No preliminary increase of tensions will precede it. 14) England could enter in its strongest crisis of succession since the abdication of Edward VIII of 1936. The King on wait will face a national movement of rejection to his rule, so intense that he possibly will give up his plans to ascend to throne. 15) France will be intensively involved in conflicts this year either in the far east crisis and in its own internal one against Islamic Terrorism. Spain will be able to overcome the crises of the regional autonomies after a smart political negotiation. King Felipe VI will be at his most challenging hour but he will find his path to better times. 16) Mexican an Russian Elections will derive in the most Intense, competitive and possibly tied have seen along their post modernity History. The opposition forces will perform incredibly effective to challenge the status quo in both countries, but anyway the outcome will be peaceful and democratic. 17) The Russian and Chinese intervention in the far east conflict will decide the future of all that region, we will see drastic changes in the Balance of power on it, unfortunately that will affect even borders and the relative independence of Nations. 18) Colombia, another important country with intense political process in 2018 will have a relatively stable transition through elections toward their next government, the peace process will survive the Santos Administration and the next Administration wil have to deal with the humanitarian crisis that the Venezuelan civil war triggers. 19) The Vatican diplomacy will move as possibly No other in to try to find a way to stop the crises in Far East and middle east, the Pope will have a really busy agenda in a year he thought was going to be the one of to say good bye with his resignation. 20) Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Peru and Colombia will be nations performing economically very well along a so intense year in the rest of the world, they will represent a new interesting and promising horizon for investors. 21) In Europe this will be a year we could see really important political changes in nations that have been relatively stable along decades, for instance opposition forces in Germany, Spain, Italy and Greece may have important advances in their goals to arrive to positions of power or alter the proportions of majority in their Parliaments. 22) a so important astronomical event will take place in 2018, there will be solar storms messing telecommunications but we will see very visible an unexpected visitor coming from far, could be a comet, asteroid or unknown planet. Thanks for your attention The Angel of Lightness edit on 1/6/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

By way of an eg, how did that Russian election turn out? And so on.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

The Russian election turnout was the second best on their History, almost as good as the record that was the election of 2008 when Putin didnt run.

It is curious that from a so large list of predictions you have chosen only one and also part of it, since that prediction was released together with the Mexican election, that also registered a historic turnout of voters.

My prediction was that both the Mexican and Russian election were going to be extremely intense in dynamics, agitated, competitive and that the opposition forces were going to move a lot, forcing the other forces to also push people to vote.

- in 2000 there were 36 millions of voters
- in 2006 there were 39 millions of voters
- in 2012 there were 47 millions of voters
- in 2018 there were 65 millions of voters

In the Mexican case even the final outcome put a lelftist opposition of 18 years as a winner, conquering the power with 53% of the total votes.

In the Russian election the opposition couldn't grow enough to challenge V. Putin party ( United Russia) but anyway there was a huge increment on the people that voted, almost as good of 2008 that is a record of popular turnout in Russian history:

- In 2000 the voters were 66 millions
- In 2004 the voters were 59 millions
- In 2008 the voters were 72 millions
- In 2012 the voters were 59 millions
- In 2018 the voters were 70 millions

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/6/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Your prediction for the Russian election:

16) Mexican an Russian Elections will derive in the most Intense, competitive and possibly tied have seen along their post modernity History. The opposition forces will perform incredibly effective to challenge the status quo in both countries, but anyway the outcome will be peaceful and democratic.

What "opposition forces"? Were they "incredibly effective"? Turnout? Its the result that counts. So why concentrate on the turnout? (which was actually less than in 2008 anyway):

Results of the Russian Election 2018

Putin got over 76% of the vote (what a surprise!) so, your prediction failed, pure and simple.

Interesting the "spin" that you try to put on your predictions.

I only took one of your predictions as an example, the rest speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ahem. When I asked "how did that Russsian election turn out" I meant what was the result, not what the "Turnout" was.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So What?

Even if we decide to give credit to your simplification of the problem to predict, since anyway there were in each of those elections independent candidates too, and in the case of the Pope he was just one out of 115 other potential contenders, anyway the probability to fail is considerable in each of those forecasts.

If you take a course of probability or Statistics in any College or University you are going to see effectively that there in a case with 50% of likelihood to predict the correct outcome, there is in the same way there is 50% of risk to fail, so the risk can not be underestimated, is considerable.

If in addition you take a course of Projects evaluation in Management science or in Engineering too you are going to learn that such a risk of failure in any project or business in evaluation is really very bad.

It is extremely high to risk money with 50% of potential losses, that is considered too much probability to overcome against the odds, is not a good project or investment to go into, is better to put the money in a bank to gain some interests instead.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/7/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So we are all psychic and capable of predictions then?

I knews it!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Sorry but that is from your own recollection, it is your very personal prediction by the way, I know perfectly what I predicted to see on this 2018 and I am not going to enter in a discussion of how much you want to distort the original forecast to make it fit in your plot against the thread.

You are trying to put on my mouth words that are really coming from yours, because you want badly to have something to criticize, that is also why you take only one forecast from an entire list of them.

My forecast here was not that in Mexico or in Russia somebody in particular was going to win the election, but that the number of voters was going to increment dramatically with respect to the past.

Now, in the case of Mexico I created a separate thread where I certainly that Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was going to win clearly.

Please check
Mexico: A likely arrival of left wing to power in 2018

Where is the separate thread where I supposedly predicted that Putin was going to be defeated? I never wrote such a prediction.

I was very sure that Putin was going to be re-elected other term, but not with a high rate of abstention, something that many considered it was natural since He was the great favorite and he didn't need to much effort to win anyway, so why so many people voting?

Am I just guessing as the person with the comment of the 50% chance to win claims?

well it is an extremely rare way to do so, since I was able to distinguish when a Candidate is going to win and when is going to be defeated.

In 2012 I predicted that Lopez Obrador was not going to win the Mexican election but I predicted he was going to be a viable choice for this year election, I also pointed that Enrique Pena Nieto was not going to have a good performance as President and he was not going to be elected for a margin of more than one digit, although the polls were saying he was going to get at least 12% or 15% over his nearest runner up.

Please check
2012 Mexican election Prediction.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That is a very old discussion, I believe glances of future come from above but also the person must have something that can be natural sensibility to perceive them or a special training or preparation to develop such skill.

I am just a channel of the Light, I got inspiration from above, I am a spiritual person that trust in what my intuition perceives when I am on prayer and what I feel about things that come to my attention.

Of course I am not owing the Collective Unconscious, it is by the way so Great that no human being can claim such a privilege, but consistently I show a rate of precision on what I predict that has called attention here in ATS and in other forums where predictions can be posted.

I never have claimed to be the only channel, enlightened or sensitive one along History, or even on this moment of civilization, there were many psychics or seers in the past that were incredibly reliable and of very diverse background: Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī, Jules Verne, Don Bosco, Edgar Cayce, Jeanne Dixon, Ulrich of Meinz, Hildegard Von Bingen, Mitchel of Nostradamus, HH Pope John XXIII, HH Pope Leon X, even Morris West who predicted in two Novels the election of a Pope of Eastern Europe and one from Argentina.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Here is my thread of so many years ago concerning the defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy, a very arrogant French President that was almost sure he was going to be re-elected by landslide.

please check:
Phenomenal Political Change in France

In a similar way I opened a thread just one year after Barack Obama was elected President predicting that he was going to rule for another term.

Please check:
Predictions for the end of 1st term and 2nd term of Barack Obama

Sorry but I am not an amateur seer, please at least study better the person you are trying to debunk because I am not a good candidate to expose.

My prophetic work here in ATS has been very clean, open, transparent and precise. I am Not a charlatan and Not all people that claim to have this ability are charlatans, this gift exist and I am one alive example of it.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Excuse me but I quoted your prediction word for word. It is you that is moving the goalposts. Your prediction, again:

"16) Mexican an Russian Elections will derive in the most Intense, competitive and possibly tied have seen along their post modernity History. The opposition forces will perform incredibly effective to challenge the status quo in both countries, but anyway the outcome will be peaceful and democratic."

Putin won with more than 76% of the vote. Not at all "competitive", "possibly tied" and "the opposition forces" were not "incredibly effective to challenge the status quo".

Suck it up.

edit on 8-11-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I am not trying to "debunk" you. Just pointing out that your prediction failed massively.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

My forecast here was not that in Mexico or in Russia somebody in particular was going to win the election, but that the number of voters was going to increment dramatically with respect to the past.

Where did you forecast this? You predicted that it would be a close run thing and that the "status quo" would have been challenged:

16) Mexican an Russian Elections will derive in the most Intense, competitive and possibly tied have seen along their post modernity History. The opposition forces will perform incredibly effective to challenge the status quo in both countries, but anyway the outcome will be peaceful and democratic.

That did not happen, did it?

It seems to be you that is putting words in my mouth that I did not use. Typical straw man tactic, poorly executed.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Putin won with more than 76% of the vote.

I'm surprised it was that low.

But to be fair, it was close. Close to being 100%.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe Putin thought that 100% might have raised some eyebrows?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It is quite clear that you are interpreting the prediction in your own way, as Frank Sinatra liked to say.

There is nothing absolutely in my original prediction saying that V. Putin was going to loose the election, to be challenge is not necessarily to loose, and certainly if he didnt mobilize his forces he might have faced a more tied result, because the voters were a lot of more than what it was expected.

In the Duma election of 2016 only 47.8% of the registered voters actually voted, the lowest turnout on the Democratic History of Russia, but in this 2018 Presidential election the situation was entirely different adding almost 20 points more only 2 years later to reach 67.24% of the people that could vote.

By the way when I see that somebody is in clear risk to loose an election I tell that very clearly using those words, my other threads are evidence of what has been consistently my style of writing for years, something was never used on my prediction of this election.

Pls check

2016 Duma election turnout, the lowest in the 21st century

The only straightforward inference that could be done, without a reader adding a lot of very personal subjective likes or dislikes to the original prediction as it was written, is that the two elections I was forecasting ( Mexican and Russian) were going to be extremely moved, with intense campaigns in both sides, and with a lot of participation of the voters.

I can see that possibly what you dislike is that first you are more focused on the winner than in anything else, and in my case I focused the attention on the participation of the people in the electoral process, not in who was going to be the winner or the looser. The words winner or who will win are never written on my prediction at all, so you don't have really any case, you are trying to manufacture one but very poorly.

Of course United Russia party moved a lot his machinery since anyway the opposition was trying to do the best they could to do so, although in spite of that effort they were far to be the winners. The result of that push was that the Russian election of 2018 as it was predicted here counted with the lowest abstention in many years, almost as low was when Medvedev was elected President two terms ago.

It is evident that your criticizing is neither objective nor even based on truth but on a biased reading in which you put a lot of your own prejudgements inside.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/8/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Things I never said, again. Spin it whichever way you want, your prediction was a dud.

One more time, here is your original prediction:

"16) Mexican an Russian Elections will derive in the most Intense, competitive and possibly tied have seen along their post modernity History. The opposition forces will perform incredibly effective to challenge the status quo in both countries, but anyway the outcome will be peaceful and democratic."

With regard to the Russian election, none of what you predicted actually happened, in fact the very reverse was the case.

I am not interpreting anything - this is all factual, so stop with your ridiculous attempts to pull the wool over people's eyes.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Question: not to be off topic, but what do you make of the earthquake in Rome? Any vibes on that?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You are just speculating a lot, speculations are not facts, anybody can see that clearly. I leave to my readers of many years in general the task to judge my work here, my ATS member Statistics are more relevant than any subjective opinion you have on me.

Your Malice is evident, no body seriously is going to evaluate something objectively by taking just a paragraph from an entire thread of dozens of them, then ignoring half of it as you do ( Not giving any credit or mention for anything related to Mexico) and trying to give to the other half a biased interpretation and a weight that clearly does not have.

The word winner or looser are not mentioned at all in the paragraph you are quoting, the challenging aspect of the status quo is to have defeated an abstention of 53% in 2016 and reduce it in to a less than 33% in only 2 years.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I predicted in January the intense seismic activity that the southern part of Italy is showing this week, there have been various earthquakes on the first days of November, and I think people must be prepared for the worst case scenario, please take all the precautions to have at hand first aid materials and a clear path to evacuate fast the buildings and escape to safe shelters.

Posted by the Angel of Lightness 2018 predictions on January 4th 2018:
8)Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.).

It is very important that the people on that region understand that there is a volcanic component on all this activity, that the things are going to turn extremely risky on the areas next to the Vesuvius and Etna volcanos.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join