It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I thought predictors and sayers were anathema in the Old Testament - but I guess the T A O L gets a pass for some reason.

It's like a cosmic "rope a dope" God does on people they think they're getting a pass. They never consider that justice delayed is still justice served. But it's a fact they all hold an account in a bank they're unaware of, Romans 2:5. You'd be shocked how many "billionaires" are walking the streets!

"Angel of Lightness?" That's a good one! You can just hear in the background, "I am Satan, and I approve this message!"

What I've always found inexplicable is how these frauds can gather audiences: none of their predictions come true, of course, and, if one did, it would be by sheer accident of the broken clock being right twice a day. They're all over the place, from natural disasters to wars to economic predictions, wrong time after time after time. Yet people still chase after their false prophets like trained monkeys. What's inexplicable is that they don't seem to get discredited by being perpetually wrong, many of these clowns wrong for a decade or more, and still they have an audience. Say what? We're talking a boy that cried wolf, hundreds of times, sort of thing! Fact is, you know right away, as soon as somebody claims to know the future, that they're just a liar. No man transcends time.

I'm done right away with anybody that doesn't know what they're talking about as a waste of time, as a purveyor of false, useless information. All I can think is that it's that many people are very immature, that it's like a substitute for comic books in people that have not grown out of them, yet. Too old for Batman, not old enough for reality. Obviously, they thrive on fear, like Boy Scouts telling ghost stories around a fire. Sad thing is, one should have put that behind, sometime after puberty. To my mind, in terms of adult interests, all of it simply clutters-up the web. As for prophecy, it can only come from God, and God is not speaking through self-promoters on the web or trolls. God is not adding books to the Bible, period. Anybody claiming special revelations is a fraud, a false prophet. People of faith need to get this straight.

Isaiah 46:9-10 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

Proverbs 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Sadly, the future is very dim for the false prophet. All the lies are not cute, to God.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Word change.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Well, I have predicted that we were going to see terrible earthquakes this year and in particular that two of the areas where this will occur were going to be Central America and the Caribbean.

No sorry love,

you may have parroted known probabilities which are much higher in those areas than others.

I guess you can call your claims whatever you like, be it predictions, prophecy or from my perspective simple probability based on volumes of knowledge about plate tectonics and where the faults are.

This gives an idea of how correct are the the forecasts released in the thread about natural disasters.

No it shows that modern predicting due to knowledge of the areas is increasing in precision.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Well, I have predicted that we were going to see terrible earthquakes this year and in particular that two of the areas where this will occur were going to be Central America and the Caribbean.

No sorry love,

you may have parroted known probabilities which are much higher in those areas than others.

I guess you can call your claims whatever you like, be it predictions, prophecy or from my perspective simple probability based on volumes of knowledge about plate tectonics and where the faults are.

This gives an idea of how correct are the the forecasts released in the thread about natural disasters.

No it shows that modern predicting due to knowledge of the areas is increasing in precision.

Agree! 100%

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I am Not going to respond directly personal attacks that are created to distract the attention of what is quite clear here, that this thread has showed along months an outstanding accuracy in to forecast a lot of events that actually have occurred.

I am not who is going to dignify those attacks by giving more attention than the one they deserve, but just for the records it is important to recall that to talk liberally about false prophets and Satan inspiration when there have been good signals showing the message is based on the truth is really risky, since to confuse what is of Divine inspiration with sorcery is equivalent to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Christ was the first one one to mention this when he was attacked by the Pharisees of his time of to be a false Prophet and to be doing wonders with powers of sorcery.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the only sin that does not have pardon neither in this life nor in the next one, and Christ himself is who said that.

Of course the only way to attack an accurate forecaster is to deny the virtue of his sources since there is no way to hide his achievements when there are written records to analyze as it is the case here in ATS, so It is clear the malice that is in behind these coward attacks.

There is No way right now to assure the occurrence of seismic events based on statistical models, that is something you can investigate in the web, the seismologists confess all at once their impotency to guaranty predictions on such disasters, so don't allow charlatanes to fool you that my proven accuracy as forecaster that is tested along more than a decade of these events is mere game of numbers.

There is No way whatsoever by using statistical models to be able to predict so diverse future events including natural disasters, political crises, outcomes of elections, assassinations, economic scenarios, wars, etc. as I have actually done here publicly.

Please check:
Accomplished Predictions of The angel of lightness records in ATS

2016 accomplished predictions of The angel of lightness ATS records

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

Mark 3:22 New International Version (NIV) 22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”

edit on 8/28/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Are you saying that posters who call you out as a fraud and a charlatan or question that your "predictions" are based upon Divine Inspiration are committing blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?

And why would God tip you off about who wins the Superbowl?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Really, Why No? it is just question of who he wants to share with that information by the way.

God knows everything that is to come, his fully knowledgable of all what occurs here on earth or on any other point of the universe. Of course that includes all human affairs, and the results of a championship is not less mundane from his perspective than the outcome of an election or the performance of economy.

His is the omniscient super mind that is supporting the cosmos, so he knows even the thoughts that are right now on any of our human minds.

My statistics here in ATS talk about my credibility, not any subjective personal opinion of anybody that wants to scandalize with terrible words about me.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

OK. So God thinks that you are special.

But why would God want to warn people (people that read your posts on ATS) through you about what disasters are going to happen or which sometimes don't happen?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I must return to this thread briefly, although I am right now dealing with peak of activity on my work, I am talking about my personal private life, but I can Not remain ignoring the progress of the events in the world that right now have reached a very important point, one that it was not present in the beginning of this 2018 when I launched these predictions thread but now has taken shape.

I am talking about one of my predictions released on the 5th of January:

12) A very important figure in the Western hemisphere will die close to the date of the international crisis in Far East somewhere in the Caribbean or south of United States. Another personality one will also collapse fatally somewhere in Middle East or Eastern mediterranean.

The figure in the Eastern Mediterranean that was going to die preceding a very important and grave international crisis in the East has already perished, it was the American Journalist viciously murdered in the Saudi Arabia Embassy on Istanbul, Turkey, an event that is right now a very notorious international scandal.

The world has learnt just this week that such a crime against the life of Jamal Khashoggi was carefully premeditated, in the words of the own Saudi public prosecutor.

Please check:
www.bbc.com...

What is now very important to my readers in America is that it was also predicted that a public figure of great importance was going to die soon in the country, and this is something I believe is linked with the death of Senator and former Presidential Nominee John McCain in Arizona, a state on the southern border of the USA.

Anyway Senator McCain death didnt come alone, it is followed by the horrendous event occurred in Pittsburgh during the weekend, a massacre in a Synagogue, as well as, the national security crisis of suspicious packages that have been intercepted by the police sent to very important opposition politicians and figures ( The Clintons, The Obamas, George Soros, The Bidens, etc), so there is actually a very evident terrorist operation running along the country.

I think my prediction of the two deaths surrounded by criminal activities is already accomplished, that does Not mean that I discharge the possibility to see something else huge still happening in America this year, but I am now only focused in the final outcome of my prediction, that we are going to see emerging impressively an extreme situation with strong military maneuvers that may precede a Generalized War somewhere in Asia or middle east.

I suggest strongly to pray for the world Peace, since the darkness forces are going to create a situation as we have not seen it before in many decades, something as grave as the crisis of the second Taiwan crisis of 1958, The Tibetan uprising of 1959, or the Soviet missiles in Cuba of 1962.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/1/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

McCain was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2017. Predicting that a public figure of great importance will die soon - that's a safe bet!

You predicted that someone would "collapse fatally" - "somewhere in the Middle East or Eastern Mediterranean". Pretty vague? No mention of being murdered?

And he was a Saudi, not an American, by the way.

A crisis in the Middle East, you say? Seems like another fairly safe bet!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

hahahaha

and then there is this........

that we are going to see emerging impressively an extreme situation with strong military maneuvers that may precede a Generalized War somewhere in Asia or middle east.

Chinese came close to a US ship not too long ago.

Russia and China have told the US to calm down before things get out of hand. You don't need a "direct line" to god to figure out that hostilities may turn sour in Asia.

He claims he predicted Khashoggi, 1 man.

Funny how no predictions for Lion AIr plane crash taking 189 lives

His god works in mysterious ways.

hahahahaha

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes - he threw in Asia as well as the Middle East! Talk about hedging your bets!

And, what is a "Generalised War" supposed to mean?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I think my prediction of the two deaths surrounded by criminal activities is already accomplished, that does Not mean that I discharge the possibility to see something else huge still happening in America this year, but I am now only focused in the final outcome of my prediction, that we are going to see emerging impressively an extreme situation with strong military maneuvers that may precede a Generalized War somewhere in Asia or middle east.

Oh please.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

but I am now only focused in the final outcome of my prediction,

that we are going to see emerging impressively an extreme situation with strong military maneuvers that may precede a Generalized War somewhere in Asia or middle east.

Now this serial event might just fit in with my own interpreted forecast ---> I have already published....

You see a military maneuvering...
I see a relocation of the Mecca Shrine from Arabia to Turkey, the 'Seat" of the Caliphate (Ottoman rebirth)
After Mecca has been hit with a Colossal EQ which destroys the 7 Skyscrapers/Pilgrimage site and looks very much like a military action & presence (under the direction of Islam ideology)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It is pretty clear you don't know what are you playing with.

I suggest you to Don't laugh so strong because the final outcome of this prediction seems to be really devastating, and later you will look pretty insensible, perhaps silly or bitterly cry even more loudy when the actual event arrives.

Now, if you think two deaths do not deserve a prediction is because you have not yet realized that they were only the reference points in the time line of a major international event of more grave characteristics coming soon after.

That specific prediction points out to a mega conflict in which the strongest military powers of the world are going to be present in one or other way.

When I mentioned a generalized war I was Not referring to a quarrel on somebody kitchen, but a really uncertain and cruel conflict between or within various nations.

Is that also a so safe bet?

Does that look funny to you?,

Be careful since a lot of people could die on it and who knows if somebody you love or care of be among the victims, or struggling to survive it.

By the way who you call my God is the only one that really exists, have real power and knows everything.

He is kind and merciful with the humbles of spirit and humiliate drastically the ones that are extremely arrogants.

This Oracle is truly, reliable and must be taken seriously.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/2/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I have really bad premonitions about the stability of the remaining Arab regimes that were able to maneuver the crisis of the revolutions of 2012-14.

Saudi kingdom may pay really an extremely high price for the grave incident occurred in Istanbul, a crisis of institutional credibility is the last they needed for their best interests.

They have Not understood really the danger that surrounds them, they are fatally underestimating the dark forces that ambition to take over the land of Mohammed and over estimated their ability to handle them only in their own way.

This is No time to play the possibility to be politically isolated, soexially in that area of the world, and one in which it is so important to improve their relationship with the west instead to jeopardize it in this terrible way.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Of course, it was also a sure bet that Khashoggi was going to commit such a fatal absurd mistake a little more than a month after Senator McCain death, and less than a month before the attack in Pittsburgh synagogue.

The only thing you didn't suggest was if I may also advise him to enter in the embassy of a country he had so bad relationship, confident that his migratory status in America would protect him.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, excuse me but no body is forcing you to stay here by the way.

Feel free to go if you want, if you feel uncomfortable with these predictions.

I will Not miss you at all, or suffer for your absence, I can perfectly live with that.

The Angel of Lightnes

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Of course, it was also a sure bet that Khashoggi was going to commit such a fatal absurd mistake a little more than a month after Senator McCain death, and less than a month before the attack in Pittsburgh synagogue.

The only thing you didn't suggest was if I may also advise him to enter in the embassy of a country he had so bad relationship, confident that his migratory status in America would protect him.

The Angel of Lightness

Have I missed something? Did you make a prediction specifically about Khashoggi or Senator McCain or any of this of which you now speak?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

First at all this is real esp premonitions, not tv shows on psychic detectives, so it is what Come to me spontanously, is Not that I am following the life of a public person to check when is going to die.

There is a very large queue of accomplished predictions along 11 years posting here, and many of them were about events that are absolutely out of my control to guess in No way, like natural disasters.

If you go backward in my threads on this same forum you will find very interesting things:

- the election of HH Pope Francis.

- the pneumonia collapse of Hilary Clinton in campaign.

- the reelection of Barack Obama as President.

- the death date of Hugo Chavez Frias.

- the defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in the French elections.

- the defeat of Marina LePen in The French Elections.

- the election of Andres M Lopez as President if Mexico.

- the arrival of the great recession.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/6/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'm afraid that I do not have the time to trawl back through your threads as you suggest. I asked you a fairly straightforward question, which I see you have ducked out of answering.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join