It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Colombia is again very present on my thoughts, as if my forecast of months ago about the so difficult definitive round of the Presidential election with two terrible candidates would not be enough trouble for them, unfortunately this is another major concerns that I have already predicted since about two weeks ago, there is going to be a new crisis on the Ituango Dam in the Northwest of the department of Antioquia, and that one will prove to be unstoppable, not as the other ones experienced in the same place along its ten years of age.

Please check:

Colombia: High Risk a Caudillo may become President

SouthAmerica: a Terrible flood like on Noah times!

it is a very strange synchronicity of difficult events the one we are seeing occurring in the same country, without of course considering the recent seismic activity in the Central andes, on Caldas and the one that is still on the way for Quindio, also predicted on other of my threads.

Terrible Earthquakes around Quindio, Colombia

I am still worried about the inhabitants of the low Cauca River valley, but right now my principal concern are the workers on the dam, they have been the Heroes in this story along other incidents occurred in the past, like on February and April of this 2018, but I don't see a way honestly that the breakage of the dam can be effectively prevented.

This is a mega structure that was built with a lot of quality standards in the design, and it really never entered in functioning, it was going to be inaugurated on August of this year, but in practice there were many mistakes committed on the side of the management of the project.

First at all, a dam never must be filled in this way without having already installed and functioning either tainter gates, flood gates and spitfall (crest) gates, major omissions on Ituango.

Of course the good Lord has given a lot of extra time to many innocent people in the region to be evacuated to relatively more safe shelters. Nevertheless, the collapse of this complex will trigger a major national emergency that will bypass all the official estimations.

Please check:
www.telesurtv.net...

The Management company EPM still think they are going to handle this and be able to inaugurate it on December, since the turbines were severely damaged when they were forced to pass the water flow across the machines room in late April.

Please check:
www.bnamericas.com...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/31/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Did you not get exposed enough as a fraud when you last came up with this guff?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Did you not get exposed enough as a fraud when you last came up with this guff?

Don’t forget, on the 17th of May he posted that a dam was going to burst in hours or days. 2 weeks later....didn’t happen. But look at his reply above. “God gave them more time” lol.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well, he does move in mysterious ways.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Mysterious are the ways on which somebody tries to "expose" something first trying to link it with a previous already fixed incident occurred on April and now that it is clear it is Not, claiming that is taking "too much" days in to occur after all.

Let me recall you that I am Not the topic, my person is not in discussion here, this is a thread of forecasts on events to occur at future, so with all respect please keep your personal attacks on the place they must be, the trash can, I believe.

There are norms of decorum to respect, if you are Not aware of that.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Hi Angel of light, my dob is 23/4/1991 can you give me any free predictions for the remainder of this year please ?

I would be grateful .

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Attention Please -

Please keep to the topic and keep it civil. Personal attacks are not civil and can cause you to be Posting Banned.

Thanks and do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Invision123

I know you are hesitant to enter on uncharted waters, so I am going to take your reply as a compliment, also you are able to identify easily complexities and major problems in life, so I understand your curiosity on this thread.

You are a very empirical person in your way of taking decisions and acting, having a great willpower, but definitively you have also a lot of resistance toward change.

Also I perceive you are essentially self supporting, sensitive, dreamer and not willing to communicate too much of your feelings with other people, but you enjoy to work on teams, you are a family person, so again I am pleased by your friendly reply.

Your weak point on health issues is around the neck and throat, it seems inflammation or pain may have been bothering you at times, but could be only stress cumulated in that area.

if you are into use a number on a decision I will suggest you to take the number 2 in the list, but 3, 4 and 9 also work good for you, avoid anyone related with 6, 7 or 8.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thank you for your predictions... yes these past week I've had a sore throat but is getting better. The other predictions were accurate too . You are good

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
could the major flood in South America be this?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I would love a prediction also. There's too many past mysteries.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CrastneyJPR

I am trying to understand what you meant, obviously those images refer to a disaster in south east Asia, not in South America, but that gives an idea of what may occur in any other place of the world under similar circumstances.

Now, with respect to Hidro Ituango, the arrival of the dry season in Colombia has given a second air to the people working there to try to complete their work in what they consider it is viable to perform to save the Dam.

The Machines Room of the Dam has been flooded since Late May in a disparate attempt to reduce the pressure inside the complex, and trying to give time to the completion of the necessary adjustments that supposedly will lead to use the drainage gates that are intended to facilitate the exit of fluid at constant rate.

The damages on the Generators are right now estimated in many millions of dollars, since they were not yet installed when the water came inside, so it is likely they can be practically broken.

As soon as the rain season arrives again is when we are going to know if the results are really fixing the crisis or if to the contrary there is no way to save the complex at all.

The rains are expected to start again by early September, and that is a good reason for which the displaced people, that are still living in shelters, about 8000 persons, are still there in stand by, authorities have not dared to allow them to return to their towns.

Please check:
www.semana.com...

The National authority of environmental Licenses, ANLA, has ordered the complete shutdown of the dam, they consider that the complex represents a also huge risk that must not be allowed to operate, they only have given license to perform maneuvers that fix the crisis.

However, EPM, the aqueduct and Power supply company of Medellin has not yet surrendered their expectation to see Hidro Ituango working by 2019.

Everything points to the fact that the New President Ivan Duque-Marquez is who must decide to take the risk to try to put it functioning, of course if that fails it may represent a terrible disaster, a horrible political fiasco to face.

I see pretty much unlikely that this giant dam can operate normally, the site is plagued of tectonic faults that with the weight of millions of tons of water can collapse the complex anytime.

I would not suggest him to gamble with the risk of to trigger a pandemonium precisely in the region He is coming from, also the region of the leader of his party, Alvaro Uribe Velez.

That would be a terrible mistake if occurs at the very beginning of his administration, specially since acting against the advising of ANLA would create a scandal so strong in case of failure that even may remove him from power through impeachment

Please check:
www.semana.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/24/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CrastneyJPR

I am going to try to respond your comment once again in a way is easy to grasp, because other people has already contacted me in reference to the same 'coincidental' flood by dam rupture in Laos coming a little more than a month after my prediction here.

This is not only consistent with the Theories of the collective unconscious of Carl Jung, that I consider are essential to understand precognition, but also with the ones of Relativity that explains time projection.

The Minkowksy space-time diagram, a hyperboloid of revolution, shows that an observer in the present is essentially a point of observation located in the plane of present time that extends over the entire space of the universe and it is the intersection with an infinite axis that represents the time.

Please check:

novicemathandscience.blogspot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.iep.utm.edu...

On this particular point, lets say me or You or whoever other person dreams about the future or the past, there is cone that projects upward and downward that represents all the future that extends from that point and all the past that converges to that point.

Notice that the cone has rays, and those rays connects any event in the future with the observer, so if I receive a precognition vision of a fact that is coming necessarily it crosses the part of the cone that is in between that event and my position of observation in the present plane.

When I had those dreams that was in early June I foresaw some huge flood event coming in a tropical land, where palms grow and other species of forest that we use to associate to jungle and I also perceived presence of mountains, a lot of environmental humidity, tropical birds and a population that was not mainly caucasian and speaking a romance language, something that I associated with Portuguese or Spanish.

Since I live in the western hemisphere I logically explored countries with similar characteristics in this side of the world, I arrived to the conclusion that must be a land crossed by large rivers and also between oceans. It happened that some readers attracted by the thread contacted me and told me about the situation in Colombia, in Hidro Ituango, so I considered it was what possibly I was feeling.

I still think there is something important coming for HidroItuango and Andean Colombia in General, as a matter fact it has had earthquakes in the exact points I also have predicted on this same 2018: the Central andes and the Eastern Andes mountain chains popularly called there Quindio Cordillera and Sumapaz Cordillera by Colombians.

Now, It is perfectly possibly that when these impressions came to my subconscious mind they merged with events that were going to occur before, because they are crossed by the same rays on the cone I have already described, occurring in this month of July, In Laos.

Those rays are in Jung theories of Precognition what correspond to causal lines associated with a future event that can be felt by sensitive minds in the present.

Laos is also a tropical country, with a lot of humidity, with tall mountains, with palms and jungles and their people still speaking some French that they inherited from their colonial times, a romance language by the way. Many of them shared racial features, some of them are dark skinned other ochre skinned, very look like the aborigines of Colombia and Panama, the Chibcha people that preceded the arrival of the Spaniards.

That is my explanation of why unwillingly I predicted certainly a giant flood but it happened in the other side of the Pacific instead, when at the same time there were strong seismic events shaking Colombia.

I am deeply sorry that people of Laos didn't have the warning they certainly deserved, I must apologize for the imprecision or confusion when I shared my perception here. I never have visited Indochina and although I was Not quite sure of the place this was going to occur and there were people honestly trying to help me to identify the potential area of the disaster unfortunately there was also who were boycotting the thread insistently until the point to force its closing.

Please check:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/27/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of lightness Opening post January 6th 2018:
8) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran,Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.).

As I pointed in the prediction No. 8 of my Opening post on this thread we were going to see a really strong earthquake occurring this year on the Eastern Caribbean, in front of the coast of Venezuela, as it actually have just occurred this August 22nd with a magnitude of 7.3 in the region of Rio Grande:

Please check:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

I am during these days extremely sensitive to vibrations of huge earthquakes, I have correctly predicted during the last summer season the earthquakes felt in Guadalajara in Mexico and in Manizales, Bogota and Bucaramanga in Colombia.

I feel it is important to disclose here that I am perceiving something seismic really important coming soon for America, on its Pacific Coast and i am afraid that this time this would not be something occurring as far as Hawaii, as I also predicted successfully months ago, but something affecting the continental part of the country, and for what I am feeling should comprise a Tsunami phenomenon too.

Please people living on the west coast be ready to face a really strong event, consider all the precautions to plan a huge emergency situation, including drills of evacuation as well as provisions of essential goods to be able to survive before help arrives.

The same warning is for people living on South America also in the Pacific coast, specially living on the coast from El Callao, Lima toward Antofagasta in Chile, be prepared for an extremely strong event occurring soon, on the remaining part of this year.

I see also important volcanic activity arising suddenly on the following months of transition between 2018 and the incoming 2019, this time will be on South Chile, Central Mexico and Central Colombia, Again in Guatemala and on Eastern Caribbean, in front of Venezuela, this last one may be the worst to occur, it may trigger a megadisaster.

Now, for America we are going to see volcanos roaring furiously on Alaska, the Cascades but moreover what many have feared along decades to emerge, important activity appearing in Yellowstone Mega volcano, as well as, on other Mega volcano located on Italy.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I see also important volcanic activity arising suddenly on the following months of transition between 2018 and the incoming 2019, this time will be on South Chile

Are you just googling news stories and posting them as your predictions?

SANTIAGO (Reuters) - A cluster of volcanoes known as the Nevados de Chillan in southern Chile could erupt within “days or weeks,” according to the country’s national emergency office.

The office, Onemi, issued an orange alert for risk of eruption, the second most serious alert for volcanos, in an advisory late on Monday. The agency had previously warned that the complex could erupt within “weeks or months.”

That was reported nearly 2 months ago!

It's not the first time you've been called out with your faux predictions.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Mmm, you said two months ago? did I read well? it seems you have been waiting if the news become also true or Not, since otherwise why you are so well informed on it? are you disappointed that it didn't happen in the way the article pointed? I say that since two months have 60 days at least, and that is quite a number, a lot of things can occur on that period of time.

Sorry, but I am not into speculate with things, when I say it will occur is because that is the case. Seismologists usually talk about likelihood, they are never certain on how soon something may emerge, in my case after 11 years here forecasting a lot of natural disasters with meridian precision people know what to expect when I mention something coming soon.

If I would be speculating as you dare to suggest I should have jumped out at that precise time and not now, so many weeks after.

By the way I never said that I am the only one that may have the ability to know about these events, after all they are part of the world we all live in, and of course can attract the attention of other sensitive people and experts trying to monitor them, specially the ones that may be affected by them.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Is Lane going to take my house away?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I seldom joke with anybody here, but that is a very curious question coming from a person that it seems to think that live in other planet, why are you so worry for a house when your mind is far away from here? enjoy your freedom there and perhaps that would give you more inner peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thanks for your concern.
But it seems Lane is on its death bed and my house still stands.

edit on 8/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok, well so your house problem was not so difficult to face, and I was right after all, you didn't have nothing to worry about that issue, although I am sorry for the fatal outcome for this person of course.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/27/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join